Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'keep it together Hilda, just a cock...a smooth snakey cock...NO, do not slut out while being forced to suck cock!' she berates herself as she opens wide and slides that eight inch dick into her mouth, the head sliding into her throat. She gives a light moan and locks her lips tight around it as she starts bobbing her head up and down the length, her tongue slowly swirling around it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda ministered to the guard's manhood, he let out a satisfied groan. All of a sudden, she felt something poke her cheek. Leaning back, she saw a second cock emerging from the guard's slit. It swelled to full erection in a matter of seconds until it stood at attention next to its twin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Surprised, she pulled back and looked at the dual members. She looked back to Hera but she already knew the order, orally please the guards. She steels herself and move back in, opening as wide as she can and taking both cocks into her mouth at once, gagging slightly at the over filling of her mouth and throat. She holds her head at his base and uses her tongue to bath both dicks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard was happy to let Hilda do as she pleased for a little while, but before long, she felt him take a handful of her hair and slowly pull her head back before pushing if forward into a slow rhythm. forcing her to bob her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
When she felt the gaurds hand on the back of her head, she stopped moving herself and let him face fuck her, focusing on keeping her throat loose so she didn't gag. 'Yes...cocks...two cocks...fucking my throat like a pussy...cooooock....no...NO! Don't slut out now! Focus girl' she mentally slapped herself back into focus.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard picked up the pace, holding her head still and thrusting his hips and driving his twin dicks into the back of her throat. He muttered something in histaran, and Hilda could feel his dicks tense up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes lid half way and her tongue moves faster over his twin members. 'yes...yes! cum in my mouth, fill me with your seed stud! ...fuck! No, just finish already geeze!'

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard came hard. Pulling her head back until she was just sucking on the tips of his dicks, he let loose in a peculiar manner. Rather than discharge simultaneously, his dicks alternated, one spurting a thick jet of cum into her mouth a split second after the other, until her cheeks bulged out from ten ropes of hot cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Shit...gonna drown...I ..have to swallow' With a resigned though she quickly starts gulping down the loads of hot cum, guzzling it like a wanton slut. The feeling of fresh cum sliding down into her stomach triggered her new texan blood and her eyes hazed with lust. To the guards surprise she starts sucking again, really getting him off for all he is worth. 'mmm! Cum! Tasty cum all for me! Like, what a lucky break!'

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden yank of her hair pulled Hilda up onto her knees. Hera was behind her holding her in place. "I suppose it's refreshing to see a new comfort slave become eager so quickly, but I didn't tell you to go in for seconds. Next!" The guards shuffled down so that the first of the women was standing in front of Hilda. Leaning back against the wall, she presented her womanhood to her with a small smile on her face. "Now pleasure her," commanded Hera, shoving Hilda's face into the woman's waiting crotch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok! you don't have to tell me twice!" She smiles innocently at Hera and quickly begins licking the female guards pussy lips. up and down she drags her tongue before sliding her clit into her mouth and showing that some light sucking love with licks mixed in. Once she has that guard panting for more, she lets go of her clitty and dives her tongue into her waiting pussy, wiggling it around with gusto.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The woman didn't last long, as Hilda's huge tongue worked its way into her. In mere moments her pussy clamped down on the intruder as her juices flooded Hilda's mouth.

"Next!" Hera commanded, as she pulled Hilda back again so the next woman could move into position. This one just stared ahead blankly as she presented her nethers to Hilda. But, at least Hera released her grip on Hilda's hair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey! you should loosen up some girl! Let me help!" She gives this gaurd the same treatment as the but focuses on finding her G-spot before viciously pushing at it with her tongue, rubbing and teasing it to try and get the guard going. Every now and again she would pull back to lick at her lips again and tease her clit some more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite Hilda's efforts, the woman barely reacted to the ravenous eating her pussy was receiving. Realization dawned on Hilda's lust addled mind. The woman in front of her was most likely strait as a board.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Realizing this issue, she takes a risk and looks at Hera. "Excuse me Ma'am. If I am right in thinking, this girl won't feel a thing no matter what I try with my mouth. That being said, I still have a cock. Should I use that to please her instead?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No," Hera replied, firmly. "You have been tasked with using your mouth, now find a way."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Poor slutty Hilda is at a loss. How do you please someone who finds no pleasure in your actions? Shrugging, she tries again, curling her tongue into a cylinder shape and thrusting it into the guards pussy. She moves her tongue in and out, trying to thrust it like a cock would.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Still, the guard just stood there, letting out the occasional tiny grunt, but otherwise completely disinterested. It seemed no matter how much attention Hilda gave her pussy, the woman simply wasn't enjoying it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her tongue out with a sigh. 'I really don't want to do this...but I also don't want to be whipped.' Hilda moves around the back, spreads the guards ass cheeks open and begins teasing her anus with her tongue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guard gasped as her anus was teased, and began squirming in Hilda's hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Yay! Found it!' with a smile she begins to rim the guard, licking and teasing before taking the plunge and pushing her tongue into the guards tight ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda thrusts her tongue in and out of the woman's ass before shoving it in far enough to push against her prostate several times.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The woman cried out, and would have gone to her knees if Hilda hadn't been holding her, as an orgasm rocketed through her. She stood back up strait as Hera yelled, "Next!"

The woman stepped to the side as the final guard took his place in front of Hilda. To her surprise, nether of his dicks were out yet. His slit was still tightly puckered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her jobs and slides forward to his slit. With a gentle probe she slide her tongue inside his slit and starts to tease the cocks out of it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's playfulness was replaced by surprise when she felt something big push back against her tongue. She leaned back as the massive tip of his member pushed its way out of his slit, and inch after inch surged forward, until all fourteen inches were on display, and its twin was well on its way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eye go wide as the twin monsters slide out of their hiding place and she swallows heavily at the though of fellating those two beasts. None the less she smiles up at the guard and opens up wide, sliding them both into her both, able to take a little over half of them at once before they simply won't go any further without force. She holds herself there and begins to run her tongue of the juicy cocks in her mouth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
as Hilda worked, Hera leaned down beside her and whispered in her ear. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you use your hands on this guard, if you can take one of them all the way to the base," she said, with a cruel smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda whimpered but knew she would need her hands to make this work. She slowly pulled off the monster cocks and looked them over. With a deep breath she took the left member and began to slide it into her mouth. Further and further it goes until it reaches the point where her throat is too tight.Another deep breath later and she is pushing past that point, gagging slightly as a bulge forms in her throat as she manages to take all fourteen inches of lizard cock at once.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the massive cock lodged in her throat, Hilda couldn't even turn her head to regard Hera as she spoke. "Very good, even some histaran women have trouble handling this man. You are free to use your hands to pleasure him, but when he reaches climax, let him finish on your face. Don't let any of it get on the floor, or you'll be licking it up," Hera warned.