The Last Sovereign

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Will there be any angels in the game? Or, as Megail says, they don't exist.

Also, have you ever thought and discussed with other RPG maker game authors about having potential cameo's of characters in each other's games (mostly for funny moments). An example would be having a character of NoMoshing's Harem Collector appear briefly in your game and one of your characters appearing briefly in his.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
The existence of supernatural entities will be an ongoing plot point... so you'll find out. ^-^

As for crossover cameos, I can't say that has ever come up! In theory I'm down for fun interactions between games, provided that they're easter eggs and don't interfere with the general feel of either game. But while I'm on good terms with most other devs as far as I know, we're not exactly hanging around all the time, so I don't know how likely this sort of thing would be.

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
The existence of supernatural entities will be an ongoing plot point... so you'll find out. ^-^

As for crossover cameos, I can't say that has ever come up! In theory I'm down for fun interactions between games, provided that they're easter eggs and don't interfere with the general feel of either game. But while I'm on good terms with most other devs as far as I know, we're not exactly hanging around all the time, so I don't know how likely this sort of thing would be.

The part about angels reminds me of a discussion on the wiki. (i.e. Qum is obviously Ivala since they have a similiar hairstyle ;-) )

About the cameos.. After I finished playing Overwhored and then replayed TLS, I felt a connection there and wondered "is this the original Incubus King?" There is another game which I like to draw a connection to, but I think that is better left for "headcanon" and actual cameos would be too immersion breaking..

Well, back to waiting for the next update and thanks for the game! *_*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
Hmh.. I'm stuck.. I ran around the City for the Unwomen investigation and then did the quest for the vote of the merchant guild. For that Vhala left..

I can't go to sleep and I can't find Vhala again.. what am I missing? oO

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Looks like this one is a bug, sorry. Doing the merchant guild quest interrupts the investigation because, due to a weird bug, Vhala doesn't return to the party afterward. You can either avoid it now by changing when you do the optional quest, or wait for 0.17.4, which will include a fix.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Of course this is made public the day my internet goes out.  1 day sooner and I'd have actually had something to do during those 2 and a half days.

That really sucks. The thing with myself however is that I'm happy it came out that day, as the day before for me I had an assignment to complete, and the game would have distracted me.

It really depends on the circumstance of each person.

Anyway, enjoyed the new build. It'll be Interesting to see how chapter 3 progresses.

New questions.

How is there a chosen who seems more thoughtful?

Will we ever find out who built that tower in the empty lot?

There were two embassies within the embassy building that were being negotiated for. While one was for the dwalves, who had the other?

Will the Redlight Mercanaries re-appear?

When will the next Pron payout be?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There were two embassies within the embassy building that were being negotiated for. While one was for the dwalves, who had the other?

I think that other one might have just been there for show.

Also I forgot the Redlight Mercs even existed, anyway whatever the real big conspiracy is that involves destabilizing Yhilini and Unmen is, I'm sure the Redlights will be involved with it again. Whoever is behind it all is likely to reuse them since they are the only part of the conspiracy that went off correctly (if nearly derailed by Simon, curse you floor traps!)

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
That really sucks. The thing with myself however is that I'm happy it came out that day, as the day before for me I had an assignment to complete, and the game would have distracted me.

It really depends on the circumstance of each person.

Anyway, enjoyed the new build. It'll be Interesting to see how chapter 3 progresses.

New questions.

How is there a chosen who seems more thoughtful?

Will we ever find out who built that tower in the empty lot?

When will the next Pron payout be?

Some answers, of varying degrees of usefulness:

1) You'll find out!

2) Yes, though it's not terribly important.

3) It will be filled later in the game, but this wasn't meant to be a major plot point. The building just isn't at full capacity.

4) Yup, won't be too long, either.

5) Not for a little while.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I got all 4 Ardford threesome scenes yet didn't get the orgy scene. Did I do something wrong?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
There aren't any other requirements or ways to prevent yourself from getting the scene. Are you sure you actually got all four in the same run, though? While testing I thought I ran into the same bug, except it turned out I'd done one of them in a different save file.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
There aren't any other requirements or ways to prevent yourself from getting the scene. Are you sure you actually got all four in the same run, though? While testing I thought I ran into the same bug, except it turned out I'd done one of them in a different save file.

I did all scenes, although the first 2 were for version 16 and the second 2 for version 17.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Ah yes, there was indeed a back end problem between updates. I made a note about it, but that note might have only been seen by patrons. In any case, I believe you can fix the errant switches by talking to the bug switch event near your room, then replaying the old scenes via Reflect.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Started a new Game and I like a lot of the new enemy designs and new music tracks.

Also, in part 2 (when you get the second chosen briefly on your team) this fortress called the Knife is mentioned. Will we ever go there?

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Started a new Game and I like a lot of the new enemy designs and new music tracks.

Also, in part 2 (when you get the second chosen briefly on your team) this fortress called the Knife is mentioned. Will we ever go there?

Part 2? Isn't that a the very beginning of Chapter 1? Also I always took that as a throwaway line, since it was meant to be a distraction to anyone listening into the conversation. Speaking of which we still don't know who the leak in Feroholm(Spelling?) is.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Great update, nice to see some of the big events finally wrapped up! Out of curiosity, is there a way to cheat and get all the pr0n ever?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Regarding the Knife: This is a real fortress as Simon describes it, but not anything of plot-shaking importance. If you ever go there, it will be just due to its position on the border. If not, it will be mentioned for strategic reasons, but that's about it. I could still build that part of the game several ways, so I haven't decided.

Regarding cheating: There is, but since I don't use such programs myself I can't really advise you how to use them.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Part 2? Isn't that a the very beginning of Chapter 1? Also I always took that as a throwaway line, since it was meant to be a distraction to anyone listening into the conversation. Speaking of which we still don't know who the leak in Feroholm(Spelling?) is.

I was meaning from version 2, like the current version is version is version 17.

And will Simon ever go to the demon Realm? Or the Stineford Counts' house? Or some weird planet called Earth?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I was meaning from version 2, like the current version is version is version 17.

And will Simon ever go to the demon Realm? Or the Stineford Counts' house? Or some weird planet called Earth?

Or wherever that one elf who sent him a magical letter to his house is?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Or wherever that one elf who sent him a magical letter to his house is?

Asked before and the answer was maybe but not anytime soon.  Going to other continents is a possibility but not a guarantee and won't happen for a long time.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015

Respectively: technically, probably, definitely not. I think most fictional worlds are better served without an alleged connection to our reality.

Asked before and the answer was maybe but not anytime soon.  Going to other continents is a possibility but not a guarantee and won't happen for a long time.

Regarding continents, I should point out that both Simon's and Yarra's routes take place on other continents. The characters are obviously focused on Arclent because it's their home, but I wanted to get in the scope of the game earlier than the plot might otherwise dictate.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Respectively: technically, probably, definitely not. I think most fictional worlds are better served without an alleged connection to our reality.

Damn about Earth. Wanted to see Simon take on a tank, or a Jet. :D  

Will the Sandstrider appear?

Will the Magekillers re-appear?

Will the white haired, red eyed guy appear again?

And do you have a link to your April fools version of the prologue? Would like to play it.

Guile

Apr 2, 2016

Ah yes, there was indeed a back end problem between updates. I made a note about it, but that note might have only been seen by patrons. In any case, I believe you can fix the errant switches by talking to the bug switch event near your room, then replaying the old scenes via Reflect.

I also can't get the orgy scene. When I tried to Reflect to check them as suggested, I got an error on Hilstara and Carina's bath scene and kicked out of the game:

Script 'Game_temp' line 37: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '>' for #<Array0xa736b58>

I've already tried clicking the robed bug guy.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
This might be just me but with the amount of people wanting brooms I wouldn't be surprised if there is a cult of Broom worshippers within the game :D