Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the tender scene plays out in front of them, the rest of the group could only watch.

[Does anyone else want to do anything before I advance the scene?]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia averts her gaze, cheeks flushing red with embarrassment she stutters. "U...ummm I think i'm gonna get dried off and.... g...get changed... thanks for the bath." With that she grabs a towel and climbs out of the water. "Is there anywhere... private for me to get changed?" She asks, accidently looking around to see the lewd display and jumps in suprise, turning around fast.

Turning around that fast causes the towel to lift up slightly, giving everyone in the pool a brief look at her toned legs and shapely rear.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah," replied Nami, you can use my room. "Speaking of which, we should probably get sleeping arrangements figured out, if you folks are going to be spending the night. We only have one guest bedroom, so if people don't want to end up sleeping on the floor then they're going to have to get cozy with each other."

At Nami's proclamation, Ritsuko looked down at Elliana and smiled. "Well, my bed is big enough for two," she said, as her hand closed over the smaller girl's.

Taki, who had been steadily scooting closer the Isaac since he had sat down, suddenly leaned into him, letting her ample breasts flop against his arm. "How about you, cutie? Care to bunk up tonight?"

Isaac stuttered, "I-I-I-I."

"The I's have it," she replied, leaning in and planting a kiss on his nose.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Deal, big girl." She giggles, washing the leftover cum off her face in the pool. She gets up outta the pool with a warm feeling in her stomach, and an even warmer, wetter feeling between her thighs.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Well it's not the worst thing sleeping on the ground, we have been camping since we have gotten to this world, I'm fine with any arrangements, though I would enjoy a tour of your manor if it's not considered intruding..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With sleeping arrangements decided, the group was lead into the house. The building was lavishly decorated, where the kitsune had managed to acquire such trappings, they could only guess. Mia and Derek were shown to the guest room; a comfortably decorated bedroom with a desk, dresser, and bed big enough for two. Isaac found himself hoisted over Taki's shoulder as she carried him up the stairs to her room. "Come on, cutie, we're going to have some fun tonight," she giggled, as he squirmed.

Finally, Ritsuko offered Elliana her hand and lead her the bedroom they would be sharing. "I hope you don't mind if I'm a little rusty, dear. It's been a while since I shared a bed with someone," she said, opening the door for her.  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She giggles a little. "Aww, don't feel bad, Ritsuko. You're certainly not lacking for charm, looks or... well, anything, to be frank." She says with a smile as she walks inside, giving the older Kitsune a good look at her slender, compact body from behind. "And it's fine if you're rusty... I haven't really spent much time with people in bed. Usually slept in the forest, with animals to keep me company. I guess it's not so different now, except... well, umm... actually, no that sounds really horrible. Forget I said that, it's just you're like fox-people, and I once slept with a fox." She blushes a little as she walks to the side of the bed, hoping her clumsy words didn't cause too much offense.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Elliana down beside her. "Slept with? Does that mean what I think it means?" asked Ritsuko, her eyes widening.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What? You mean I fucked a... no, ew, nononono." She waves her hands and shakes her head vigorously. "No, I meant literally sleeping with, him curled up next to me in the night.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, thank goodness," said Ritsuko , placing her hand on her chest. "I was about to say, a pretty girl like you could certainly do better than a literal dog." Reaching out slowly, Ritsuko took Elliana's chin in her hand and leaned in close. "For instance..." Leaning in the last few inches, she gently pressed her lips against Elliana's.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana happily kisses back, her hands resting on the Kitsune's lap and slowly rubbing her thighs. "Mmmmm... that's nice..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Encouraged by Elliana's response, Ritsuko's hands crept up her stomach to come to rest on her chest. Gently cupping the small breasts, she let her fingers brush over Elliana's nipples before giving them a gentle pinch. "You have such lovely little tits," she cooed, between kisses. "It's rare to find a young woman who hasn't gone overboard with breast enhancements."  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't mind being flat... some people go crazy for small tits, like you. Me... well, I just have a thing for beautiful, mature women like you..." She flatters, moving her hands up to grope her chest in kind. "One of the people we're with, Castella... she's got a dick, too... and is like 10 years older than me, but I so want her to just pull me aside one night and take me. Not that I wouldn't want you to do that, too." She smirks, going in for another kiss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, maybe we can make that happen." Ritsuko suddenly wrapped her arms around Elliana, and lifted her up. Spinning around once, she brought both of them back down on the bed with Elliana beneath her. Pinning the smaller girls shoulders to the bed, she looked down at her with a wicked grin. "Are you feeling taken yet?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm feeling like you're gonna fuck me all night if I say "yes", so... yeah, I feel taken." She smirks, wrapping her legs around her waist. "Do me, you sexy old Kitsune."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A quick thrust of Ritsuko's hips and Elliana felt her entrance being prodded by one of her members. The matronly kitsune worked her way in slowly, pushing forward not even an inch before withdrawing and thrusting back in just a little bit further. Slowly, Elliana's passage was filled as Ritsuko pressed on. "By all the gods, child, you're tight."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's hands clutch the sheets of the bed, and her toes curl up as her legs are wrapped around Ritsuko's waist. "Ungh! Big..." She gasps, though they turn to short, high-pitched moans as she goes on. "Oh fuck, you're so big... Can't even imagine - eeyah... what all those must - Aaah... feel like at once. Oh gods, you're making me feel so good!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko's tongue poked out between her teeth as she finished making her way into Elliana. Lowering herself down onto the smaller woman, she once more wrapper her lips in her own, as she drew back until the head of her dick was just about to pop free, before thrusting back in. Setting a tempo of long slow thrusts, she let her hands wander back down to Elliana's breasts and took her nipples in a firm pinch, eager to hear the young woman squeal.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"AAaah!" She cries out, in a mix of pleasure and pain as her nipples are tugged and toyed with. "C-careful, no-oohhhhh, yeah..." She resumes as the pain subsides, and she moves a hand down to play with her clit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana reached down to give herself a little added stimulation, she found the path blocked by a rather sizable trio of pre-leaking cocks that were currently going unloved.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She gives a chuckles and begin to tease the heads of each of them, running her fingers over the sensitive flesh as she moans from the cuntstuffing she's receiving.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko cooed as her other members were given some attention, and began to pick up the pace a bit, her balls smacking against Elliana's ass with each thrust.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, fuck! You're gonna make me cum, Ritsuko..." She bites her lip trying to suppress her girly moans, and her legs only tighten their grip on the old kitsune, making sure she wouldn't pull back too far without her permission. "Too bad I can't... mmmmm... too bad I can't pleasure all your cocks equally~"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Who says you can't?" Without waiting for an answer, Ritsuko pulled back until she was sitting up straight. Grabbing the backs of Elliana's knees, she forced her legs apart and forward, squeezing them together in front of her, and pressing her three remaining dicks between Elliana's inner thighs. With her legs forced shut, Rituko's cock felt even bigger inside Elliana, and the kitsune wasted no time in resuming her thrusts. "How does that feel, sweetie?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Shit, I went to bed after that last post and forgot to comment.)

"Ffffuck... you just wanna cum all over my petite body, don't you?" She bites her lip and moans as she sees the triplets poke out at her as they are thrust. "It feels so good, Ritsuko... so damn good... Gonna... GONNA CUM!" She moans lewdly, squirting her fem-cum onto Ritsuko's pelvis.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko didn't let up, even as Elliana came. Redoubling her efforts, she hammered away even harder, desperate to get her own release. It came a few minutes later as her thrusts reached a frantic pace. "Oh! Get ready! Going to paint you white!" Ritsuko cried. Pulling out, she thrust her remaining dick between Elliana's thighs along with its brothers. With a few final thrusts, her orgasm hit her like a freight train, and she erupted. Elliana felt it begin to rain on her stomach and chest as each of the quartet of cocks let loose blast after blast of thick hot cum. By the time it was over, Elliana's front was covered in a thick glaze of gooey jizz.   

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh m-my..." She smiles from underneath all of that balljuice. "Were you still backed up after the pool, hmm?" She scoops up a glob of semen with her finger and sticks it in her mouth, tasting the sticky cum covering her. "Mmmmm... it's so thick and musky."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry about that, dear, it's been a while since anyone worth taking to bed came through". Looking down at her cum covered friend, she smiles before climbing out of bed. "Don't move, I'll be right back." Trotting out the door, Ritsuko left Elliana alone for a moment before returning with a large bowl of hot water and a washcloth. "Lets get you cleaned up," she said, wringing the water from the cloth.

Once Elliana was clean again, Ritsuko climbed back into bed next to her and pulled the covers up over them. "Thank you for tonight, Elliana, you made this old lady happy." The words may have sounded odd coming from a woman who didn't even look like she was out of her twenties yet, but the sincerity behind them rang true.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles and plants a kiss on her lips before drifting off to sleep, safe and secure in the arms of Ritsuko.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana was about to nod off, a sudden thumping could be heard coming through the wall, followed shortly by muffled cries and moans of pleasure. "Sounds like Taki finally managed to trap your little spider friend in her web," said Ritsuko, playfully. The sudden orgasmic cries of Isaac soon confirmed her theory. "Aww, sounds like someone's a bit of a quick shot." After a moment of silence, the thumping resumed. "Or, maybe just a little pent up," she finished with a giggle.  

Last edited by a moderator: