Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko simply cuddled up to her closer, enjoying the feel of closeness that foxfire could bring to people.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana unabashedly stares down at her breasts, and rests a hand on her thigh under the water. "I could just fall asleep in anyone's arms right now... I feel so comfy and safe..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia leans her head back with a satisfied sigh. Her eyes flutter shut as the warm water does its work on the redheaded catgirl. "Ahhh, this is sooo good. You have to try it Derek...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, planning to ask if you folks would like to stay the night, but lets wait for the foxfire to wear off before we decide on sleeping arrangements." Ritsuko patted her head.  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... okay..." She quietly whispers as her eyes slid closed, and her hand lightly strokes Ritsuko's thigh. "So soft..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, isn't that adorable?" cooed Taki. "Don't suppose anyone else wants to try it do they?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As a kitten," Ritsuko whispered back. "But, if you keep working your hand down there, you may be in for a surprise."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, Elliana's hand came to rest on the base of the penis that she knew was there. It was thick, it was hard, and running her hand up the shaft revealed an impressive ten inches of length.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She does just that, wondering if she's gonna feel a second cock. "Of course, miss Kitsune..." She giggles, before giving her neck a kiss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana's eyes lit up as her fingers came to rest on a second shaft just as big as the first. They then widened when Ritsuko grabbed her hand and moved it a little further, revealing a third, and fourth. The sudden revelation was just strong enough to jostle Elliana out of the haze the foxfire had put her in; and realization came crashing down. She was groping a woman with four dicks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Woah... holy..." She shakes her head and dunks herself under the water before coming back up. "Ok, I gotta see this. Ritsuko, do you mind standing up?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko smiled and did as she was asked, standing slowly to reveal her extra endowments. Her members were arranged in a cluster; one pair just above the other, so they could be easily grabbed as a bundle. They stood at attention, bobbing slightly in time with her heartbeat, the steam of the hot water still rising off them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"How do you even use four at once? Do you just jam 'em in? Or does everyone grab one?" She asks with a raised eyebrow, reaching out and stroking two of them. "Can't see myself handling more than three..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, some partners have to get a little creative, but it's not as hard as you might think. Gracious, dear, are you going to give them a try right here in front of everyone?"

[Might be best to wait for the others to chime in here. Getting late for me, anyways.]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"You girls have fun with your debauchery, I'm far more interested in these, illusionary magics you Kitsunes train with!" Derek said, all the while with beaming eyes, expecting a response from either kitsune.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Kagome was more than happy to indulge Derek his curiosity, launching into a detailed account on magical theory and formulas.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Right then..." Making quick notes and reminders on a parchment, with a glint in his eyes, Derek seems, in a sense, lively. Which if anybody has noticed before, is pretty rare, he really is a strange one.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mia sputtered, not quite believing what Elliana had just asked. "I think you just broke your friend," Ritsuko teased. "Tell you what, why don't I handle the top pair for now while you focus on the bottom, and your friend can join in if she feels like it." As she spoke, Ritsuko reached down and grasped her upper pair of dicks, and began stroking them in sync with Elliana's rhythm.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiled and wrapped her lips around the succulent head of one of them as she jerked her, swirling her tongue around the tender glans of her member. She eventually removes her hand from the cock she is fellating, and instead moves it down to stroke her aching, needy and moistening pussy as she sucks and jerks the Kitsune.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, my! Where did you learn to suck a cock like that?" asked Ritsuko, as she continued to pump away at her upper rods.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm..." She pops off the knobhead with saliva connecting the purplish flesh to her lips. "I dunno... guess I'm just a natural." She grins, before going right back to sucking, and pumping the other dick with her dainty hand. She tries taking it further, but can't get past the half-way point, for now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you keep that pace up, you're going to get a mouth full sooner than you think," she replied, squeezing her eyes shut. "It's been so long since I got a decent blowjob."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
This encouragement only serves to make Elliana redouble her efforts. She's come this far, might aswell make the older Kitsune bust a nut in her gob. She speed up her bobbing as she clenches down on her cunt, moaning lewdly into the cockflesh as she orgasms and squirts onto the ground.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko let out a long groan as she was pushed over the edge. She came hard, each of her cocks spasming in unison as seven spurts of cum flew from each one to thoroughly coat Elliana's face in a thick mask of semen. More than a little of it ended up in her mouth, the sour-sweet flavor lingering on her tongue. Despite the four members the load had come from, the strangest thing about the situation was the odd chill that flowed through Elliana's face as the sticky cum sat upon it. "Thanks, I needed that," said Ritsuko, as she leaned down to plant a quick kiss on Elliana's lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana swallows before accepting the kiss, and pushing back against it, riding on the ebb of her orgasm.