Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily was in haven, with her new mouth she could do so much! She was so grateful to Penny that she had to give her the best her new mouth could offer. Mika was watching Sala out of the corner of her eyes even though penny was driving her to the heights of her pleasure. Sala was just about at her peek she could feel it. While Mika's pleasure could be described as an ocean or a sea, Sala's was more like a raging flame, and that flame was ready to burst outward. then finally it happened.... Sala cried out around Penny's cock as the floodgates of her own cock were released. A forceful spray of sweet tasting la'cotum cum shot into penny's mouth. Seeing Sala reach her climax was all it took for Emily to cum right there with her her own juices finding its way into the golden goo. Surprisingly, Mika was the last hold out. (Penny must have been proud) But it only took a few more blissful seconds of thrusting before Mika too shot her own unique blend of ink and girl cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny was in heaven! She sucked on Sala's cock like a straw, savoring her special sweet cum. Her gooey body was quick to absorb and collected all of their girl cum and ink. Feeling them all cum around her many cocks was just too much for her to handle and she quickly fell into her own orgasm. Glob after large glob of thick goo cum poured into their asses, pussies and mouths as she hit orgasm, pouring copious amounts of jizz in side them. Mika got the worst of it, having an amazing eight cocks shoved inside her, her stomach quickly took on a large pregnant looking bulge. Next was Emily, who got the same treatment only slightly less so. Finally was Sala, who had the fewest cocks in her, but none the less was stuffed full of Penny's seed. She never stopped sucking on Sala's cock, wanting more of that sweet cum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was spent and just floated there but she was still conscious. looks like she was getting good at this, at least that what penny would probably say. Emily had what only could be described as a "mouthgasm". Enjoying the feeling in her synth mouth so much, on top of the orgasm she just had. Sala was still riding the edge of her orgasm as penny continued to suck her off. After she had swallowed most of the gooey cum she finally broke free from Penny's gooey cock (the one in her mouth. "Oh! oh! oh! oh! if...if you keep doing that im gonna ......gonna.........CUUUUUUMMM!" She cried as she shot an even more forceful load of cum into Penny's mouth, at the same time her pussy also gave a small contribution of sweet tasting girl cum. At this point she was finally spent, she slumped limply into penny's goo, her mind unable to cope with it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a delighted squeal she pulls off of Sala's spent cock and licks her lips. Looking around to her exhauted girls, she pulls all her tentacle cocks out of them and pulls them around to be in front of her. Mika in the middle, sala to the left and Emily to the right. "You three are just delicious! I feel stronger than I have in a long time!" She wraps her arms around them in a big group hug, resting her head on Mika's ample breasts with a happy sigh, unwilling to receed her goo and let them go. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika just gaves a week nervous laugh while she was hugged in the middle. After a second Emily snapped back into it and giggled in Penny grasp, enjoy the felling so some many hot girls around her at once. Sala was only barely aware of things her four blue eyes only half open. after a moment, she woke up a bit she looked around her seeing all the nude bodies around her. Her lovely blue eyes looked about uncertainly as allot of conflicting emotions flew about in her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny slowly set the three of them down on the floor next to their clothes. Sala, not having any clothes soon found another set of goo clothes on her lap as Penny gave her a winning smile. "don't worry, these ones won't give you any trouble, I promise." She then sits down next to her and gives her a serious look. "But I don't want to hear any more self hate from you Sala. Not only are you beautiful, but you are delicious! your cum is like liquid sugar and set my tongue ablaze with joy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After letting they excess goo cum leak out of her Mika hurriedly got dressed again, Emily on the other hand took her time, relisting the feeling of being uncovered. Sala took a moment looking down at her now flaccid penis, looking like she was deep in thought. She then got up quickly and put on the goo shorts and bra. After looking everyone over for a second her irradiated expression returned and she said, "well....what are we waiting for...this place isn't going to explore itself.", her cheeks still flushed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny threw her head back and laughed as she got up and put her clothes back on. "She is right, there is still much to explore and we are the only ones who can explore it!" She takes Mika's hand and pulls her into a warm hug. "I love you Mika." She plants a kiss on her lips before walking over to Emily and helping her up. "Come on cutie, I can feed you more goo later!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny's little kiss perked Mika right up, she gave penny a nervous giggle as penny told her she loved her. "S-same...". Emily gave penny a peck on the cheek with her synth lips as she was pulled to her feet. Sala simply started back at them with an annoyed look but penny could see a small twinkle in her eyes.

So onward they went through the underground passageway finding many more of the strange faceless statues as they went. After a 10 or so minutes of walking they came about a large square room. inside they could see two large faceless statues that were carved to look like they had strange angular armor. They were standing on opposite sides of the room. there seemed to be no other doorways leading to or from the plain looking room. Something about the place just seemed off...... it was clean as a whistle despite its age. in the center of the room another altar could be found, a strange cube shaped hole could be seen on its surface.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walks over to the center of the room while looking around. "Ok...this is weird right? This entire room is spotless with no obvious doors. And what is with this thing? A square hole? Has anyone seen any square objects around or references to a square object?" She asks while peeking into the hole of the altar.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked around trying to see if there was any thing in the room that could be worth something. "this place doesn't have anything worth selling that's for sure...", Sala said with an irritated sigh. Emily was scrutinizing the statues when she said, "These look quite a bit weirder the the ones on the path...hmmmm." Mika walked over to the altar with Penny looking intently at the square indention. "wait a minute.....I think I-I know what goes here!", she said as she dug around in her small bag. "I think this is what we need!", Mika said as she held out the crystal cube they got back on Zeedom. the shine of the artifact attracted Salas eyes and she briefly wondered who much she could sell it for, but she soon pushed it out of her head she was no thief. Mika then slowly placed the cube into the square hole. It fit perfectly in the hole and mad a kind of clunk noise as it was locked onto by the altar. Then the cube lit up with a pale blue light as the sound of scraping stone could be heard. "Wow! this is...something else... " Emily said as she watched the glowing cube. Sala had a similar opinion as she stared awestruck be the bright glow. then the bottom of the altar opened up to and a very very familiar looking sliver glossy plate slid out. Just then Penny found that mika was no longer next to her. when she looked to her right she found Mika with her head against the wall as she pounded on it with her hand. "Are *smack* you *smack* freaking *smack* k-kindding *smack* me?!", Mika said in quite possibility the most irritated voice penny had ever heard from her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Emily and Sala and apologetic look. "Sorry about this...just uh...give us a moment please." She scoots over to Mika and quickly stops her from banging her head on the wall with a soft gooey hand to absorb impact. "Mika, honey, love, please stop doing that to yourself. It makes me uneasy." She spun her around and put on the best smile she could. "Listen to me...this almost confirms an idea that has been rolling around in my head since we saw that statue outside. These plates only react to your cum. you very closely resemble the fertility goddess and what is a fertility goddess known for? Her ability to sowe life. Where does life come from?" She pokes Mika's stomach "Right here. Mika....I think you might really be her descendant!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked back at penny as she pondered this possibility, "but goddesses aren't real..... unless there was an actual person that was heralded as a goddess." Mika thought aloud. "B-But there's no way.... me? Related to some one like that?". Sala was eyeing them impatiently from across the room while Emily snuck up on Sala and gave that nice butt of hers a squeeze. "Hey! hand off!", she said as she smacked Emily's hand away. Emily giggled, "sorry Sala but you really do have a nice butt, wont happen again." she said as she crossed her fingers behind her back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mika, my love, you look almost exactly like her, just with smaller assets....which we could change by the way just saying....so who is to say that you aren't?! Think about it, ancient temples of a time long past of your people...that activate with your cum only. That seems like way too much of a coincidence! Besides..." She pushes up against her, lightly pressing her lips against Mika's "I can see you filling that roll perfectly. Big motherly hips and tits, a big belly full of my child. It isn't so bad is it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika blushed very heavily at Penny's words. She really wasn't sure how to react to something like that. Then after a heavy sigh she said, "I'll-I'll do it....." she seemed to have trouble saying her next sentence. "P-Penny.....could...could you......could you help.......", her face was turning very purple. Sala really had no idea what was going on. "Are you two done over there? whatever you're going to do just do it already.", She said in annoyance. Emily titled her head to the side wondering just what was the big deal about a silver plate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles at takes Mika's hands in hers "You can ask me to do anything love. I am here for you in any aspect." She gently leads Mika over to the plate and sits her down with the silver plate between her legs. Gently tugging her pants down around her ankles she begins to gently tease her clit while the other hand rubs her sweet lips up and down.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily raised her eyebrows but also smiled, "Penny? Mika? Did you two not get enough earlier?", she said with a short laugh. Sala spun around not wanting to she this as it would no doubt make her hard and she still wasn't completely comfortable with that. "Gah! C'mon what are you doing!?", she said in surprise. Mika made a cute little noise "Ah!" as Penny rubbed all over her womanhood. "Its......so embarrassing but, we....Ah!....need....my.....Ah!...secretions........" she said as her voice got more and more full of lust. "whoa well that is very interesting. that sounds absolutely absurd if you think about it. But, the universe is full of weird undiscovered stuff isn't it?", Emily said as she stared right at Mika's pussy, knowing that it would help set her off. Sala was trying really hard not to think about what was going on behind her, she could feel her prick hardening again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny just smiled and continued to tease her lover. "Oh yes, we have done this twice before! Emily, feel free to watch like that, she loves it." Knowing she can't push into Mika's pussy right now, she insteads slides two cocks into her ass, pistoning them one after the other so she always has a cock in her ass. "there you go love, a little something to help you along." She keeps her hands moving, rubbing her clit and teasing her pussy lips. Seeing Sala playing hard to get, she stealthily slides a tentacle with a mouth over to her and before Sala can react, dives it down onto her cock. "No need to be coy Sala, give me more of your tasty cum!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika braced herself for more when she saw penny go for her other hole. she shuddered as penny entered her ass for the second time, she was quite sensitive still form there earlier session. "I would love to join in on this but, I'm sure nothing would get done at that point so don't worry about me.", Emily said as she simply watched. "What?! hey! wait I-", Sala said as she was suddenly back on her way to lusty town. "Gah! oh god!" she cried as she large wang was gabled up. It shot straight up again, eager for more even if Sala herself wasn't.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hummed softly and she pumped in and out of Mika's ass with her two horse cocks. She kept her hands busy rubbing Mika's clit and teasing her outer lips. Meanwhile her sucker tentacle was quickly bobbing up and down Sala's big cock, slathering it with thing goo spit and a tendril inside was whirling around like a tongue would be. "Just relax you two, entrust yourselves to my body and let loose. It is for progress this time after all!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was wetting up nicely as penny went at it. she gave a cute little moan as the lust began to build inside her. "oh my just look at that wet pussy, you must like showing it off right penny?" Emily said as she grinned. A single drip of Mika's essence hit the plate but it didn't budge It must need a larger sample size. Sala had fallen to her knees as her legs gave out do to Penny's mouth tentacle. she grabbed at her cock in a vain attempt to stop penny, but once again her strength failed her. "Wha-what do look like?! AH!~ like some kind of p-popsicle!", Sala said in a irritated tone but penny hear a lusty under tone as she spoke.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny licked her lips and looked at Sala "Pretty darn close to one considering how tasty your cock is! In fact, I should just tie you up and take you around as a snack dispenser! I would never go hungry again!" Her voice is whimsical and full of sarcasm...but Sala probably doesn't know that. Seeing the plate still there, she figures it needs more than drops. She lets go of Mika's clit and uses both hands to spread Mika wide open for the others to see her insides. "Here Emilay, Sala, look at Mika's pussy! you can see her cervix if you look close enough!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika put her hands over her mouth when penny spread her wide open like that. As Emily looked down her love tunnel she could see the walls squirm and contract as the skin around it turned purple. Oh god when eyes were on her like that it really got her going! they could see the lips twitching as it oozed more wetness onto the plate. It still didn't move. That meant only one thing: Penny would need to make her orgasm and give it a full serving. No doubt she wanted it for herself but they needed this "offering". Sala had turned around to look at Penny hearing her comment but by the time she turned all the way around she found herself staring down Mika's lovely pussy. This really got her going as she immediately started leaking a large amount of sweet pre into Penny's other mouth. Mika began to drip even more as the two very opposite girls locked eyes. they both had the same embarrassed expression. Both of them wanted to look away but couldn't. A strange connection could be felt between the two, both acutely aware of the others feelings. This fueled both of their arousal as they moaned in unison to penny's loving "touch". it would only take a little more.....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled at the affect it had on her lover to have two people looking directly inside her. She made the cocks in her ass move faster and the sucker on Sala suck harder as she pushed them both toward orgasm. One more push would do it, she knew that much, and decided to go for it. She slid a paper thin tentacle inside Mika's pussy and quickly pushed it right up against her G spot. "They are watching love, staring right inside your perfect pussy, just like the dance we put on and just like the couples competition. All those eyes, watching you get off....isn't it grand?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mentioning the couples competition in combination with hitting her right in the g-spot really got her dribbling. "Oh that's right Mika! this view of your insides is just divine!" Emily said trying to help her reach her climax. "No! I-I wast looking there! AH!", Sala said in denial as she felt her cock throb harder she felt her balls lurch feeling a load coming up. the two of them ended up staring right at each others genitals as their orgasm built up. then the flood gates opened once again as they both cried out in wounderus orgasm. Mika gushed all over the plate with plenty splashing onto the floor as well, Sala sprayed a big load of the sweet sweet la'cutom cum down the mouthed tentacle, as she shuddered under the effects of her climax. Thankfully Emily caught the the spunky bug before she hit the floor when she fell over. Afterwards the plate moved slowly back under the altar apparently taking great care not to spill a drop of Mika's love juice. as it slid back underneath lots of soft noises could be herd under the Altar. the offering must have been moving somewhere deep into the ground to be analyzed or something.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hums happily as her lover reaches a messy climax, the silver plate seemingly satisfied as it moves back into the altar with Mika's cum. She smacks her lips as she drinks in Sala's sweet jizz, lving the flavor and not letting go until she gets every last drop from her. "Good girl Mika, I love you so much, you know that right?" She affectionately rubs Mika's stomach while she comes down off her sexual high.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika breathed deeply as she got off of her sexual high. she sighed as Penny rubbed her belly, it felt rather nice. Sala was in a similar state as Emily held her in her grasp. Sala thought about removing the goo clothes for a moment thinking that that was no way Penny was going to not play with her dick when she wasn't playing attention. But, she didn't want her sizable dong swinging around as she walked, so reluctantly she kept them on. Mika quickly pulled her pants back up least something happens to them like last time. fortunately, vaine didn't show up out of nowhere this time. Suddenly the cube glowed brighter as thin beams of light shot from it. four beams then found there way onto the girly quintet, seeming to scan them. The light on Mika stayed blue as it moved up and down, but when the blue beam scanned the other three they suddenly turned red as a great rumbling could be herd. unrecognized creatures detected around the Inheritor. remove the unknown variables  Mika herd a voice say in ancient squiliden, The other three probably couldn't understand what was said so Mika shouted, "Guys! I think we tripped an ancient alarm!", just then the two faceless armored statues began to move! They turned their eerie faceless heads towards the other three girls and slowly moved their way over to them. Emily and Sala screamed as they backed away from them. they were going for the doorway when it suddenly slammed shut behind them!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny was quick to act, putting on her gauntlets and facing the statues. "Great, ancient defenses! If the videos are true then this won't be easy." She pulls back her left fist and swings at the nearest statue.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As Penny swung at one of the statues she felt her fist bounce off something around it almost like some kind of invisible barrier. the creepy statue soon countered by swinging its massive fist her way. mean while the other statue was coming at Sala and Emily. Sala quickly jumped in front of Emily and reached into her bag and pulled out a small silvery sphere. "Get away from me rock face!", she said as she threw it at the faceless assailant. It was one of her previously mentioned concussion grenades. It too however hit something invisible around the statue and blew up a foot away from it."what the hell?!", Sala yelled in surprise as the statue continued on its way after them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The statue hit her square in the side, sending her careening into the wall with a wet splat. She quickly gets back to her feet. "That won't work on me big guy!" She then notices the others and runs for the other statue. "Mika! they have some sort of barrier! Any ideas?!" She called while trying to get the other ones attention.