A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fingers inside of Narmin pushed in and out at a slightly faster rate after hearing how much Narmin was enjoying this. Tightening his hold on Narmin's rump, he'd finally heft the nicely-assed dog-kin just enough for his cock to slip underneath before lowering him down. He'd feel the length of Orval's cock between his legs and against his groin, riding up toward the finger-stuffed hole. Narmin had taken him not on the best terms back at the forge and then again at Grunder's house. Both times the male had admitted to enjoying this and now once again was enjoying their closeness. As he withdrew his fingers, it was already easy to tell what he was going to do as he took Narmin's ass in hands.

"I think breaking my word," he said while sliding slowly and entirely into Narmin, "Is far from impossible when I have you enjoying this so much. Let's start seeing how compatible we are when I'm not rutting you into submission... and instead trying to teach you how to purely get off back here while in my arms."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The blissed up ausar smiled as he felt Orval's cock rubbing on his ass and balls. His smile was renewed when he felt the fingers pull away and knew he was in for a real treat. Slowly lowering onto Orval, he moaned and squeaked as inch after inch pushed into his eager and waiting ass. By the time he was back in Orval's ass, his member was drooling pre and his eyes were half rolled up into his head. his grip around Orval tightens slightly and without being told he starts lifting and lowering his hips to please his master.

"Master.... thank you.... your cock is so much better than fingers.... I will do my best... to cum from my ass pussy alone. Please let me have your cock."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As eager as Narmin was to ride, he'd get reigned in quick enough. Orval would spank or squeeze his hands, working the now-fucked ass. He breathily moaned into the dog-kin's neck, rubbing their cheeks and finally leaning back in the chair a bit to lock lips.

Narmin could feel and taste Orval as much as the master could the slave. The deep and gentle fuck mirrored his exploration of the bottom's mouth. His food and Belle's taste would likely be a good bonus, but Orval was more interested in getting Narmin to fully experience this. Like Byra who enjoyed every bit of their fun, Narmin required anal discipline and attention to truly become more than just a pretty boy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin squeaked when his ass got a good slap and moaned when Orval pushed into his lips. The dog-kin slowly relaxed more and more until he was mere putty in Orval's embrace, slowly fucking his masters beloved dick. The pace was so slow it was almost ignorable save for the dull thrum of pleasure each time he sat back down into Orval's lap. This was no mindless rutting or lust fueled fuck, but instead a slow passionate connection between master and slave. Narmin's ass slowly relaxes around Orval's cock, feeling just a tad more pussy like in terms of muscle movement.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Feeling his riding bitch relaxing and seemingly morphing his hole, Orval felt his cock's every throb in such a wonderfully obedient hole. Even if Narmin wasn't girly or feminine in the face, his body was practically molding into the kind that Byra and Erica had. Tongue deep in his mouth, the master broke their kiss just long enough to smile and squeeze the dog-kin's ass. Fully hilting himself, he'd hold the other male there for all but a moment. His hands squeezed and played with the lovely ass, mind racing as it seemed more and more that he couldn't just let his slave relax. They had one good fuck at least before going to sleep... and he was going to give it to the dog-kin.

Lifting him up just slightly, Orval rolled them over in the chair. With the dog-kin's legs on his sides, he'd pin the mutt on his back and draw out. The devious smirk was the only sign of what would come as he met lips and withdrew from the hole. As the head of his lengthy prick almost came out, he thrusted in and smacked their hips and established a slow but efficient pace. It would be nice and gentle, but feeding the entire length over and over was going to learn every inch of this boypussy-in-training.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden change of position earned a happy laugh from Narmin as he was now on his back, legs lifted up and ass on full offering to his master. A pleased sigh escapes his lips as Orval oh so slowly pulls his cock out but that sigh quickly turns into a gasp as he suddenly reams his entire cock right back inside his ass with a single push, making him tighten up again. The pace was just enough to keep him rock hard and throbbing but not enough to push him over the edge. His cock bobbed and wiggled with every thrust, his ass clinged to Orval's cock and his breathing was quickly becoming ragged and strained.

"Master! So suddenly! Thank you... it feels wonderful! It' like every time I am with you, I get a little more sensitive!" There was a small modicum of truth to that and Orval could see physical proof. Narmin's ass was ever so slightly more plush and jiggly than when he originally joined the harem. It seems Orval's constant groping and teasing is setting off his new biomancy oh so slowly!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fact that Narmin's ass was clinging to him was perfect.The impressive and more proper rump only made fucking the adorable hole somehow better. Pinned under Orval was making the submissive bitch lose his chance at being a man again further and further gone. Understanding his magic was working under all that assplay gave him the perfect idea. One that involved him biltong himself and taking the dog-kin by the cock.

"Let's see if this works... just stay nice and tight."

Focusing on the idea of a shorter prick of only four or five inches, he'd try to draw on his magic properly. In the meantime, he'd stroke Narmin in harmony with his resumed slow but filling thrusts. If he could morph the dog-slut, then it was time to make his position as a bottom assured. It was time to make Narmin into Narmina tonight.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As Orval stroked the dogs seven inch cock, every pump ended just a bit earlier than the last. Narmin was in absolute bliss, his ass staying nice and tight around Orval's invading cock, completely oblivious to the changes taking place to her body. Shorter and shorter his cock shrank away until on six inches of cock meat remained.

"Aaaaah! It feels good! Whatever you are doing feels so good! my ass, my cock, everything is suddenly so sensitive! I feel like I am going to melt!

The more Orval pumped, the smaller Narmin's cock got, and every inch lost caused the dog-kin to squeal in pleasure, his toes curling in the air and ass clinging at Orval's cock more like a pussy than an actual anus at this point!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So his magic truly was working! The sight of his hand stroking and pumping the size away from the greedy cock-loving dog-kin. Seven, six, then five inches at last, Orval released the dick and returned to his fully dominating position. Narmin was enjoying it more the whole time, so it was time to finally break the bi-curious butt-slut to enjoy cock more than any cunt. Taking the smith's hands and squeezing them right to keep them from slipping free, he picked up the pace of the buttfuck with a chuckle.

"Now that you're smaller, I can't feel that thing hitting me as often. I think we can try to fill you this time, too. Narmin... Narmina... kiss me and open wide. Your first true creampie and a more girly face, we'll get you a dress so I have easy access to this pussy-like hole! Let's make this one count and get some sleep afterward!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmina doesn't need to be told twice. She lifts her head and smiles at her smaller cock before leaning forward and pressing her lips against Orval's. After some soft kissing she opens her mouth wide for Orval to push his tongue inside and claim that hole too. Soft moans and cute squeaks are all that come from the cut little doggy butt slut. Her ass remains nice and tight around his cock, being soft, tender and perfect for sinking your cock into now.

Orval can tell, it is a feeling in his gut, that this filling will carry changes. All his desires to change this dog-kin into a proper girly boy will certainly manifest with his magic.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
From a pinned and not very willing bottom to a more than willing submissive buttslut, Orval was enjoying his dog-kin's hole and this rut. With their tongues tangling and his pace growing to plow the hole wider and more powerfully, the sensation to cum was becoming more powerful. Squeezing the grip on their hands and pulling Narmina's arms around him, he ensured the bitch-boy wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders before letting them go and clutching her cheeks. His magic flowed, gently molding her cheeks and chin to soften and her lips to grow every slightly more plump. Leaving Narmina able to recognize herself but making her have a girlish look was going do them both favors, after all.

Ass smacking hilts filled the quiet room, accented by his noisy lover and their make-out session. Each time his balls smashed against that soft but tight hole was ecstasy that he enjoyed from all of his anal-oriented girly-boys. It wasn't refined, but the differences between Narmina and Byra were enough that he was truly enjoying her as a unique experience. Breaking the kiss, he'd meet her gaze and breathily whisper.

"Just a bit more... and you're going to understand how it feels to be pregnant without a child in there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Just as Orval wills it, so does it happen. Narmina's cheeks soften and lose any angles they might have had, her chin softens and pulls in a bit, giving her a much softer round face, her lips slowly fill up during the kiss become much softer and more fun to kiss...not to mention they would wrap perfectly around his cock. Once the facial changes stop, people who knew him would still recognize him as Narmin, but new comers would only see Narmina.

Narmina kept her arms and legs wrapped around Orval's body, refusing to get too far apart from him. Her voice rang out with squeaks and moans as her ass was plugged again and again by her masters cock, eagerly tugging and squeezing at it as her body yearned for the feeling of his cum inside.

"Mmmmph! Master.... I feel so good! Please... fill me up with your seed. Allow me to carry it!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the newly made bitch trying to milk his cock so eagerly, Orval couldn't resist. The man slammed home harder with the chair shaking beneath them. Parting with one final taste of Narmina's mouth, he pulled away as much as he could with the legs wrapped around him. Clutching Narmina's hips, the dog-kin's hole spread as he claimed it so hard and fast that when drawing back it would be left gasping and gaping. He'd avoided ballooning this now-cock lover for too long.

Grunting as he thrusters entirely inside, Orval clutched those nice hips and finally popped. Spunk would flood the beautiful hole, a tight seal no doubt ensuring the hilted shaft dumped the full load in Narmina. The smith was his, in body as much as soul, which only made Orval thrust hard between every few moments of breeding. Maybe making Narmina a herm could be fun, but the man collapsed atop the chair and cock-speared bottom. He was too tired to make further changes, simply satisfied in using his magic and the comfy inflated pillow he'd made of the newly-born femboy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmina wailed in bliss as her ass was stuffed full of Orval's virile and hot seed. Her ass made a perfect seal around his cock, not a single drop leaking out from between them as her stomach slowly ballooned out into an attractive pregnant bulge. Even without conscious effort, Narmina changed slightly, taking on softer feminine curves and losing just a bit of muscle mass from her arms. She is not on Byra's level of fem boy, but certainly a good improvement.  

No words are spoken between the two as they come down from their respective orgasm, though after a few minutes Orval can tell why...Narmina fell asleep.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Smiling at the sight of his blissed out harem member, Orval decided to sleep atop his much more attractive girlyboy. Cock-deep inside her, he at least rolled over to share the chair but keep nice and deep inside Narmina. It was finally done, his hand pushing the smaller cock and rubbing the enlarged gut with satisfaction. Narmin had finally and truly become his.

------------------------------------------

As morning came, Orval had plucked himself free and cleaned up before the others awoke. The man had enjoyed a brief shower and shave, just in time to drag the others up and get them on the road. Staying any longer with their lizards and the owners no doubt dealing with how he fucked Belle would be bad. It also meant on the road that he kept Narmina and Byra on either side of him in the back, kissing or guiding the duo as they'd suck, stroke, and genuinely tend to his prick. His spirits had risen with his forgiveness... and his hopes at hearing from Eleanor when they got back was making him quite eager to get back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The group quickly leaves the inn, wanting to doge the wrath of the owner when he gets a look at their cum stained room. The wagon is very full at this point and travel is slow, it takes them a full extra day to make it back to Eleanor's Estate. Narmina and Byra happily tend to Orval day in and day out, constantly working his prick like it was the most valuable thing ever while Belle and Matilda shoot the breeze up front. Thankfully they run into no further distractions and they pull up to the front of the Estate. 

Unsurprisingly, Sirus is waiting for them on their return. "Master Orval, it is so good to see you back and in good health." He looks at the considerably larger group. "Oh dear... Well, the Mistress as requested you and yours to her office. Please follow me." He leads them inside and upstairs, quickly showing them to Eleanor's study. After a quick knock he opens the door and everyone steps inside.

Eleanor looks up with an amused grin on her face as she takes in all the new faces. "Orval... I send you out to get a black smith and a trading route, yet you come back with a handful of new slaves all collared and ready to go. I do hope that you have my blacksmith and trade contract yes? your full report please."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Orval was glad to be back, having redressed and made his way with all of the harem to meet Eleanor. With the question posed, he moved a hand to give Matilda a playful spank as he walked forward and pulled free the envelopes.

"I made some friends in Haven Grove, by finding a certain special spider-kin sister of you tailor and an alchemist. Then I made my way to the Landing. The bull-kin is Belle's brother, who I'm a bit sore still from fighting. Anyway... Narmina and Phorcide over there were two smiths I heard of, but kept them when they didn't quite meet our expectations. Matilda here was willing to work for us so long as you helped her with her age and pay her. The route... we simply need to find and train some guards and we get a killer deal for cheap. We'll have access to Grunder's house for a team we can find or train to even help things run better or to keep the place for us to visit the landing. The bird-kin is Grunder's woman, a gift for him being at least willing to try being a slave. And... well... I got four little lizards to raise and maybe breed us our own creatures for mounts and horse-like roles. My magic also seemed to work a bit on Narmina, but that's not as important.... the point is, we got the route and one of the best smiths the landing could offer who can get even better with a younger body."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eleanor takes the papers and reads them over, a smile over taking her face as she reaches the end. Standing up, she moves over to Matilda.

"So, you are my new master smith huh? Sounds like a fair deal so I am guessing you put a lot of stock into this age reversal huh?"

"Heh, that I did. Nothing slows down a smith like age. Besides, the landing gets boring after ten years or so, I was already looking for a relocation when Orval came around."

"Well then, welcome aboard." Eleanor holds out her hand for a shake which Matilda reaches out to take. The moment their hands meet a green glow washes over Matilda and she begins to change. Her hair fade to a shiny jet black color, the lines on her face vanish and are replaced by smooth skin. Her breasts swell out to a D cup and her body over all fills out with a bit more plush fat all around while her arms and back gain a bit more muscle tone. Her abs get very light definition and youthful energy glows from her face. By the end, she looks no more than 24. "There you are."

Matilda looks down at herself while running her hands over her body. "Holy hot damn I feel good! I'm attractive and young again! I feel like I could forge anything!" She flexes her arms, showing off her regained muscles before bowing to Eleanor. "I am at your service my lady!"

"Very good Matilda. your new forge is on the first floor, Sirus will show you to it."

Sirus opens the door and beckons to Matilda. She gives Orval a pat on the shoulder before she leaves the room.

"Good work Orval, I think she will suit our needs just fine. It seems you fufilled your duty beyond what I could have asked for. So, with all these new slaves I assume you have requests.?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The much more youthful Matilda was certainly appealing, enough so that he wanted to bend her over and fuck her then and there. Such an act, though, wasn't in place. Instead, he'd smile and watch her walk out before turning to face his herm benefactor. Unlike before, the truth was that he needed no changes to his harem's forms for once. His magic worked, at least it had done wonders for Narmina, so it wasn't essential to him to request any of those changes further. Instead, he moved forward and sat in one of her desk chairs before looking back to her.

"Believe it or not... I don't think my magic will lack in changing them further. But, I do have something to negotiate. Specifically, I need the proper places for my newest harem members to work. I can use the forge when Matilda isn't working, but I need a place for Vivian to work in her alchemy. I imagine a place for these lizards to grow and get cared for would also be necessary... but the alchemy will be important. With her help... I know there must be some way to accelerate pregnancies. If so, then I can get us the guards we need for the Landing to save us some coin. They could even earn us some favor and get paid by anyone traveling from Haven Grove... and I think my kobold will produce significantly adept kin to handle these things."

The idea of giving Dink her children had been around, but now he had reason to. If Vivian could produce something and changes could be made from both the aid of Eleanor and himself, they could produce a small group of Kobold-kin to train and send to handle their job in no time. Of course, if it was all possible was another story... but for now he looked to Vivian and motioned her forward. The rest were given a nod to dismiss them if they wished to go. At this point, his focus was back on business... then he had to go and see about getting some rings made for his two slave-wives and himself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
None of Orval's new harem leaves the room, mostly because they don't know where to go without him. Selena and Belle do leave though, probably to rest on an actual bed for once.

"I can already tell you now, that pregnancy acceleration is a well known alchemical product. Some women just don't have the time to give the child to grow normally. As it turns out, I have an empty room on the first floor in the far back corner with many windows for ventilation and plenty of counter space. If you were to purchace her the corrupt ingredients and vials I am sure she would work from there with ease. As for your lizards... there is the side yard between the front and back yard, speak with Harlin the garden master about getting something set up for them, he should be out front as of right now. The forge that Matilda is assigned to can more than handle one smith at a time so that should no concern you. As for your final note... I leave the kobolds to you. Be careful, one kobold can quickly become ten kobolds. They age rapidly until they hit maturity then slow down to a normal aging speed."

Eleanor sits back down in her chair and smiles at him. "Well done Orval, your first job was a resounding success. I expect great things from you. Now it is my turn to get some business done. Things are going to get very busy around here. you are dismissed." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There was a very simple way to keep his kobold children in line, he knew, and the fact that he was given free reign was enough to inspire him to smile as he rose to his feet.

"As you wish. I'll go pay Harlin a visit first. Should you need anything, you'll no doubt find me."

Rising to his feet, he knew full well that there was going to be one very enthusiastic kobold-kin shortly. Looking to Vivian, he'd give her ass a nice rump-smack before looking to Byra.

"Take the others back to the room. I want Natalie and Vivian to walk with me for now. Have Belle talk to Phorcide and Narmina about the rings, then the two of you head up and get Matilda to help. By the time I come up there, I want to see those rings finished."

Knowing how loyal the maidboy was allowed him to leave her to handle the group. Grabbing his lizard kin's clothed rump and doing the same with the scantily clad Natalie as he walked by, the man squeezed the duo into either side of him. The spider-kin hadn't received much loving, but he had a remedy for that. But first, he'd need to see that lizards were tended to and that Vivian could start setting up what she could in that empty room. They hadn't acquired a kit, but he assumed most of the tools could be made from their forge and collection of crafters. This was going to be a busy day for both Eleanor and for him, after all. Maybe he'd drop by and request some spending money before going back to the brothel to pay his friends there a visit...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra smiled at Orval and gave him a quick hug before gathering up everyone and taking them back to his giant room, there was no doubt that she would have everything ready for him by the time he returned to the room. Meanwhile, Vivian and Natalie followed followed him out of the office, down the stairs and onto the first floor. It wasn't hard to navigate their way through the house and soon find themselves inside the empty room they were told of. It is rather bare bones, a simple square room with three large windows, cupboards lining the wood walls all along the south and east wall with matching counter tops below. In the center of the room was a large island counter while the north and west walls were left rather bare.

Vivian looks around the room with a smile. "Yea, with the right tools this room will work just fine. I will need glass vials, bunsen burners, tongs, knives, spoons, mortar and pestal, and of course lots and lots of ingredients." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That's good," Orval said as he squeezed her nice rump teasingly, "I want you to make a nice list and send it to Matilda and Sirus. That panther-kin we came in with and our younger smith can acquire and get you most of the things, if not all of them, that you'll need."

He'd released Vivian, tugging Natalie closer in the process, before turning and leading the spider-kin out. He knew Vivian would come looking for him if she needed anything else, but she likely had plans. That left Orval to walking back outside before releasing Natalie to pick up two of the lizards from the wagon. He'd need her to get the others, but for now he tugged the two along and tried to spot Harlin. Getting these guys squared away would let him bend the spider-kin over... but that'd come after they paid her brother a visit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Harlin was not too hard to find. A tall lizard man wearing overalls, a rough red shirt, tough leather boots and wearing a large utility belt full of tools. his head is mostly human in apperance with normal brown hair, human ears, average nose and lips. His however are an icy green and have a slit style pupil. His shoulders are broad, arms toned from long days of physical work. his chest is flat and his stomach has light tone to his abs. His but is flat and masculine and with sturdy legs. A reptile tail hangs from just above his rump. Down his arms and legs he has dark green scales from shoulder to wrist and thigh to ankle.

When the two approach, he turns and gives a respectful nod of his head. "Good day Master Orval, glad to have you back home safely. My name is Harlin, this is the first time we have met physically but I had heard about you already. how can I help?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Meeting another lizard-kin, or at least one that appeared as such, was certainly unexpected. Maybe he could make an ally of this man, but that wasn't a time for here or now. Instead, he'd give a nod in return and then lift the duo of lizards he carried ever so slightly to draw attention to them.

"Believe it or not... I need to have these four lizards cared for and looked after while they grow. I plan to train and work with them, but we don't exactly have our own facilities yet. Eleanor suggested I try talking to you... do you think you could handle it?"

He'd set the lizards down before looking to Natalie and hoping she would do the same. This was the final stop before he got to take her to visit her brother and unfold the plan to fuck him loyal. Of course, maybe he'd make the two siblings get it on while he fucked that spider-rump. Either way, Orval motioned to the two he had sat down.

"They should get big enough and give us a stock of faster-growing horses. Hell, they should theoretically be tougher and stronger. It would be a boon to both Eleanor and myself, as I could gift her a few once they reached that point. That is, if you'd be willing to tend to them."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Harlin looked at the lizards with a smile. "Well i'll be! Gallosh lizards! You know I grew up with a few of these guys. Sure, I can get my boys and girls working on a temporary little home and set up some fencing right quick!" He picked up the orange one and gave it a little nuzzle which earned a delighted croak sound from the lizard. "You just leave these four here with me, I will see them right as rain! Chefs might not be too happy about having to feed them, but they can shove it if you ask me. Stronger and more durable than a horse, wicked smart and loving to boot!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'm glad that's the case... we'll get going, then."

Looking to the four lizards, he at least had a good idea of how safe they would be. With that taken care of, Orval wrapped an arm around Natalie and started off. With her safely in his arm, he'd walk them to the door leading into her brother's space rather quietly. Her clothing would have advantages, of course, and he had to only hope that her gay brother would be putty in their hands.

"So," he said as they stopped at the door, "You ready to see your brother? I'm thinking you and me can get him going right and proper... give you both some room to work together. You'll be able to make anything you want once I scratch his itch for anal... hell, you'll have the ability to bribe him with my dick by the time we're done."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie smiles and nods her head. "Of course master. Remember, his feet are his biggest weak spot! Just get him talking, get really friendly and hands on. Once he warms up to you, get him naked and focus on the feet. The killing blow is getting a foot job... once that is on he is all yours! Anal is just icing on the cake I think."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Anal is the thing that makes him mine in more than just soul."

Taking long enough to kiss her, Orval turned and opened the door. As they'd walk in, he'd move Natalie into plain view while stripping her bare. His hands dropped the clothes, quickly sliding free his cock and nestling it between Natalie's shapely chitin-covered legs. It was big enough to be seen, his face setting its sights on Walter.

"Look who I found in Haven Grove, Walter. A very lovely woman for my harem... I was looking to get something special done for your sister. Think you could chat while I put a kid in her, help me think of something for her?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walter jumped a bit at the sudden interest and quickly turned around. His eyes went wide as he saw his sister naked before him, but even more so as they locked onto the sigh of Orval's thick cock between her thighs.

"Natalie?! It is wonderful to see you... I... this is certainly not how I imagined running into you again." He stepped forward, his eyes locked on Orval's cock. "you want something special done for her while you... while you impregnate my sister? O-of course Master Orval... what can I help you with?"