A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
---------------------------------

One year has passed since Orval was wed to Belle and Byra and much has changed. Their shipments started arriving at an orderly time and construction has begun around the property of the manor, a town slowly taking shape. With all this time on his side, Orval has made quite a bit of progress with his large harem of slaves. One of the biggest is his relationship with Grunder who has slowly opened up to his new master and they are finally on talking terms... though not a spark of love goes between them... more like a relationship with a work mate. As for everyone else, they are more attached to Orval than ever, having made deep and loving bonds with their master and bending to his will at a moments notice. 

However... Orval's harem has grown much larger due to his influx of children being born one after another. First up was Belle's child, who was born as a human but with distinctly how like features. She shares the same plump and ripe body as her mother with hefty F cup breasts and even has little cow horns on her forehead,the rest of her is completely human though. Her hair is the same color as her mother, a rich brown, while her eyes are a lovely blue color.

Delilah came next, giving birth to a healthy male tiger kin child. He is the ideal girly boy, just as his father wanted, with hyper feminine features, a small 4 inch cock and an ass hole that works better as a fuck hole than anything else. He has tiger fur from his elbows down and his knees down but normal human feet and hands at the ends. tiger ears sit atop his head and a tiger tail sits above his rump. His eyes are a bright green color.

Both Natalie and Natasha gave birth to healthy spider kin daughters that are the spitting image of their mothers. They are the height of feminine beauty and sport chitin covered limbs and spidery features while the rest is human in appearance. Natasha's child was born a herm just like her mother is thanks to Orval's magic.

Dink's wishes finally came true and Orval gave her her first brood of kobolds. This was an adventure and a half as she very rapidly gave birth to ten kobolds, all female, who were rambunctious as you wouldn't believe. Orval spent a long time training them i combat and reeling back their instincts to collect mates for their mother. After several months they finally see Orval as their brood father and obey him without hesitation.

Finally was Grunder and Felicia's child, a beautiful bird kin boy just like his mother with white feathers and dark skin. Without any magic needed he was born with a more feminine appearance and with all the reassurance that it was fine, quickly started cross dressing and identifying as a girl all on her own.

Using Eleanor's magic, all of Orval's children have been rapidly aged forward and are now biologically 20 years old. While naive to the world, they received ample education and now help about the house as they are told to do so. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"G-Good! L-Like that!"

Grunting, Orval pushed his cock fully into Narmina's backdoor, pinning the mutt with a thicker cock. Over the year, he'd physically grown to about six feet and three inches tall with help from magic. Not only that, but his dick was ten inches of bitch-breaking length and three inches in width. It was still a human rod, but it might as well have belonged to a monster. Grunting and hilting himself in a very well-trained hole, he enjoyed every minute of the gut-stretching. Narmina's hole had been trained long ago, the man grabbing the tail between them as he came. It wasn't enough anymore to bloat a stomach in one go, changed to simply make a stuffed hole or filled womb. Making his lover's look pregnant in one round was simply not working as he'd settled into his job and new life.

"Fuck... you really do have a nice hole," he rose up and smacked a cherry-red ass before withdrawing his cock, "That seems like enough for the day, though... Delilah should have let you educate Del on being a bottom. I'll j-just have to make sure when I take my son's virginity to send him to you for lessons after."

Giving a parting spank, he'd slip off the bed and quietly get dressed. His harem, for the most part, was all out and busy. Narmina had been held behind for his morning lusts, but had a busy schedule no doubt.

"I guess I need to find Belle and meet our daughter before paying Delilah and Del a visit. She's finally getting back home with the Scale Sisters. Wish Dink and the leader of those daughters of mine came up with a better name for their squad. If they tried to sleep with someone again, I'll need to finally fuck one of them hard as an example."

inceat in their family has certainly happened. His daughter with Belle and her bird-kin cousin has escaped having to suck or take his cock, but all the others had sucked him off by now. He was looking forward to his son with Delilah finally giving up a long-trained virginity, but handling the spiders and kobolds was almost a battle on its own.

"Byra, help me finish dressing! I can hear you at the door! We need to get moving before it gets much later!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra opens the door with a smile and walks into the room to help him get dressed, her wedding ring still on her finger as always. "Of course master, I was simply trying to be polite, no need to be hasty." She says as she opens the dresser and gets out his casual attire and helping him get dressed. The standard of his clothing has gone up since the two spider girls became his and all but demanded he wear only the best they could make.

Narmina let out a final sigh and got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up before coming out in her standard gear. "Master, with your word I shall attend to my daily duties."

Byra speaks up again while dressing him "Master, Belle is out in the yard with young Zephyr but Dink has yet to return with the scale sisters yet... she must be taking them on a longer run in the vain hope it will burn off some of their energy. Not only that, but Natasha is, one again, requests your presence in the tailor room for another fitting." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the aid of Byra, it didn't take long for him to get dressed. While he wanted to do a lot more than an early fuck with Narmina, he simply didn't have the sort of luxury for it today.

"If that's the case, then I'll have to hope Dink at least comes back shortly... I'll need to go and visit Natasha after I see Belle, though."

Fully-dressed, he turned and lowered slightly to kiss Byra, popping away and moving a hand to her backside with a smirk. While he would have loved to throw Byra down and ravage her, the two lacked the time. A nice squeeze before parting, he'd move toward the door and recover his axe. The weapon was more-often stored on his right hip these days, the sheath-like holster for it dangling from his belt. He'd refined the weapon considerably over the last year, now able to say it was quite the impressive weapon, but he knew he'd one day need to replace his old weapon. Reforging it wouldn't be effective for too much longer, after all. All the same, he'd make his way out into the hall, passing through and on his way to the yard to meet his cowgirl. Maybe finding his favorite snake girl afterward would be a good use of his time, but he'd need to either meet her on the way to Belle or Natasha to avoid making one of his personal tailors upset at him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Out the front door and around to the side yard he caught view of the new barn house for the Gallosh lizards. they have all grown to maturity and are now sun bathing out in the yard. There is no need to fence them in as the lizard have bonded to Orval and the others and see no reason to leave. Near by he can see Belle wrestling with Zephyr in the grass. It was likely they were going over hand to hand combat, something that Belle proved rather adept at, but Zephyr has already lost and is quickly pinned once again.

"Good try sweetie... but your stance is far to open and you are moving too slow." Belle says as she gets off her daughter.

Zephyr: She sighs and gets off the floor, brushing off her clothes. "That is what you said last time! Am I ever going to get better?" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
To say that his daughter with Belle hadn't almost driven Orval to incest with her would be a lie, especially after the sight of the two large-breasted women wrestling had unfolded. But, of course, he had been taking care to avoid using her mouth. Unlike the rest, Zephyr was strong and quite capable of living up to his name. And with the lizards finally mature, there was a good chance that the love-child between him and Belle was going to finally be ready to ride out and away from home all the time with him. Having her at his side would certainly be nice, of course, in comparison to his often harem-filled company.

"Now Zephyr," he'd move up and hug his daughter from behind with a smirk from his taller vantage point, "You're not trying to get strong enough to wrestle some guy and bring him home, are you?"

Looking to Belle, he couldn't help but smile. Of the harem, his cow-kin wife was certainly trying hard to help their daughter. While he'd not bent over and claimed the maidenhead of Zephyr, he had more than a few times been caught fucking her mother. The two of them had been close enough that he'd already considered another child with her... but the truth was that he was more than content with the child they had and the various others running around with some of his looks.

"Your mother is right... and you'll get better with time. If you weren't so insistent on heading out with me or even on your own, though, you wouldn't have to fight so hard. Take it from your half-siblings... don't you remember when Dink's daughters came back from that rough week with all those bruises and cuts? Losing isn't fun, sure, but you don't want to be unprepared."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Zephyr squeaks at the sudden embrace from her father but quickly turns around and grabs him in a hug "Dad! I didn't hear you show up! Geeze, i am not trying to wrestle some guy home with me... I want to be a knight! Knights need to be strong, fast and smart! But I can't even beat my own mother in a fair fight!" She slumps a bit  "If I can't even do that... what hope do I have?"

Belle chuckles and pats her head. "Zephyr... you have only just begun your training a month ago! you can't expect yourself to master it instantly!" She turns to Orval and her face brightens considerably. "It is good to see you dear. Coming down to say hello or is this a business call?"  

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Zephyr having hugged him, he couldn't help but chuckle at the big-titted gal against him. But, however, his gaze fixed on a somewhat embarrassed or maybe aroused lover nearby.

"Well... I could make it a business call. Zephyr, your mother and I are going to go pay Natasha a visit... why don't you go find your uncle and ask him for help? He's strong enough that he can give you pointers."

Releasing her, he'd take the time to back up and away, knowing full well that his knight-obsessing daughter was going to become more than capable enough in time. Unlike the others, she was focused solely on her studies and training as far as he knew. With a pat to her plump posterior, he'd shove his daughter along a few steps before waving her off.

"Get going, otherwise I'll force you to train against me until your ass turns blue! I'll see you later for lunch, is that clear young lady!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans and starts walking off "Fine... I will go spend time with uncle Grunder... and his silly forge." She rolls her eyes and heads off down the field, patting one of the lizards before turning around the corner.

Belle sighs and wraps her arm around Orval's shoulders "Rapid ageing or now she is still a kid at times... Goes on and on about being a knight but still pouts about being told what to do. Oh well, she will shape up with time, they all will." She gives Orval a kiss before she suddenly looks left and smiles again. Without a word she backs up several steps.

Before Orval can ask what she is doing, he is bowled over by a wave of kobolds, all trying to get a hug at the same time!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The arrival of his scaly mutts was certainly a nice thing, albeit unexpected. Pinned beneath a posse of women, all he could do was hug and grope some of their rumps as he kissed any in-range. It wasn't a lustful kiss, but brief pecks as he smiled.

"My daughters all return! A man couldn't be luckier, but I need you all to get your nice figures off! That is, unless one of you is willing to take your father's wrath!"

Giving spanks to two backsides, he'd start to squirm and try to shake them off. Otherwise, he knew full well that his girls would be feeling their mother's favorite cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the girls squeal and wiggle away from him while laughing. The ball of kobolds all stand in a group as he gets back up. Dink comes around the bushes with an irritated look on her face. "Honestly girls! Just because you see your father doesn't mean you just run off and leave me behind! We are supposed to be working on discipline!" She sighs and looks at Orval. "Hello master, sorry about that, they get so excited when you are around."  

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his larger-than-most Kobold mate there, he can't help but show the runts what being orderly earned. Stepping forward, he'd reach down between Dink's legs and into her thong. He'd allowed her to retain her tribal attire after so long, knowing full well that she truly belonged to him. A short brush past her cock was the only warning as he shoved two fingers knuckle deep into the brood mother.

"No worries... maybe you should pick a leader from them and let me teach them how it feels to be on the bottom. Without any sons or herm kids like you, they're not respecting their father as a man. Of course, maybe they're all just frisky and need some toys for the road. I think we can take the leader girl with us to visit Natasha... maybe you, Belle, and the lucky daughter can take turns with me while we wait for Natasha to fit me. I'd bet it might be high-time to fill you with a new brood to try and give us a son..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink moans as she gets two fingers into her cunt and her hands wrap around his arm as he lingers there. "Gah! I... I would... but that isn't how kobolds work Master. They all serve the brood mother... and brood father in this case. All others are equal. If you want to fuck one, just go ahead and pick one out, they certainly won't complain. Or just fuck me... I would LOVE another brood in my belly! It felt so good to carry them around like that!" The daughters all watch with jealousy as their brood mother gets such attention and they don't.

Belle laughs and steps forward. "I can come along if you want Orval. Either that or get back to my own schedule." She snaps her finger as she remembers something. "Vivian said she wanted to see you in the alchemy lab as well. Something about a new potion she came up just for you." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, our daughters aren't like other kobolds... I'll pick one out and the rest will follow her. If their mother gets knocked up, we can't risk you now can we?"

Kissing Dink's neck, he'd slide his fingers out. Of his daughters, he knew them mostly due to naming them on hair dyes they all had. As such, he figured he'd pick an appropriate one.

"Red, come with us. Belle and your other are coming with us to visit Natasha. Afterwards, we'll have to visit Vivian too."

Withdrawing from his pregnancy-loving herm, he'd turn and start walking back inside. With luck, they'd have some fun between the tailor's work. Red, like all of his kids, was a virgin. Because of that, getting to fuck her would be tight and pleasing with two of his most experienced girls to help her learn to handle her daddy's dick. Of course, getting to mold one of his daughters magically would be a good way to spend what would likely be a gentle fucking.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His red haired girl puffed up her chest and followed along after him, pride welling up inside her as she was chosen to be a leader. Dink rolled her eyes and followed after him as well, not really sure what to think of this. Belle was last in line to follow him, a happy chuckle in ther throat as she moved along.

down in the tailor room, Natalie and Natasha were hard at work on clothes as per usual. Their daughters were off to the side working on small training projects to try and hone their skills. 

Natalie looked up first and smiled, running over to hug Orval "Master! So good of you to make it here today. We have several ideas for new clothing but we need to take your measurements again... you are a good bit bigger all around and we have to be certain of your sizes." 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Returning the hug, one of many he'd had today, Orval only pushed Natalie away after a good squeeze.

"No worries... I'll need you to work around some fun, though. Red over there is getting to lead the others, so it's about time to teach her how to pleasure others. Why not have those two take a break? All three can see if they can handle me, you take my measurements, and Dink and Belle can help give them pointers on sexually pleasuring men. They're tailors, but we never know what they might have to do down the road."

While his spider-daughters were certainly worth rutting ass-up and face-down, he knew full well that both of them were more for arm-candy and blowjobs. Unlike their kobold half-sister, they were meant to be more skilled and refined. Red was only leading and keeping the others orderly. Her combat focus meant she needed more training elsewhere. Pulling free his clothes, Orval would strip while motioning toward Red.

"Red will strip too. Measure her for a new outfit... something with a nice cape or scarf to help identify her as the group leader. And we might as well get Dink fitted for some pregnancy gowns. We're going to put a new brood in her, probably later today."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natasha comes over with a smile. "Of course master. We will have them measured as well. You come first though, as always. Please stand on the podium." Once he is up on the stand, both spiders girls get to work on measuring his new, much larger, body several times over. 

While those two are busy, Diana and Melaan come over and strip out of their clothes along side Red before moving up to stand at his side. Red speaks up first. "So... how would you like to fuck me dad?"

Belle sighs and steps forward "Honey... that is NOT how you get a man interested. First off, his cock is already exposed to you.. use that to your advantage. Take it gently in your hand and stroke it up and down, try to get him hard. Once he is there, use your other hand to cup his balls. Use your height to your advantage. Look up at him, smile and ask "How would you like me daddy?"

Red nods her head and repeats the steps, stroking his cock and cupping his balls before giving ORval a sultry look. "How would you like me daddy?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Nnngh... maybe I'll pick you up and fill your gut."

Taking her inexperienced hand, he'd remove her grip from the cock and then take the other's arm by the wrist. It wasn't the first time he'd been nude and sexual with one of his kids, but it was the first time he planned to fuck one in either hole. His eyes studied the trio of girls from his place on the podium, wanting to figure out just how best to use the three based on their looks. Lifting Red up by her arms, he'd take his time shifting her to rest chest-to-breasts with her up in his arms.

"Daddy doesn't want grandkids yet... so either you make sure to visit Vivian later to make sure you aren't pregnant or your ass is going to see action."

His hands groped Red's ass, the man waiting and considering what he'd morph while she picked a virginity to lose. Orval knew that his four slaves would likely get jealous and turn this into an orgy if he wasn't careful... but if that happened then he'd likely make all the mothers equipped to help break-in these three daughters. Maybe he'd let the herm of his daughters impregnate Dink...that could be even more fun for the broodmother to have someone young and spritely filling her womb.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Red rested in his embrace while she pondered her options. Eventually she smiled and nodded at him "Please use my butt this time daddy! You can cum all you want in there without any issues!" she says in a happy cheery voice. Meanwhile, Diana and Melaan hold onto his arms. "What about us father? What can we do while you fill up Red?" Melaan, the herm child, asks. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Was hoping for descriptions of the three, but oh well =3=)

Getting to stretch out a backdoor that he'd not claimed was certainly a fun idea. Lowering Red slightly to rest the top of his cock against the unclaimed backdoor, he'd kiss her and this time keep the connection. It wasn't a fatherly kiss, but a lustful invasion of her sweet lips. Pushing and prodding, the entranced refused to yield to the large prick.

"Diana, you get down and suck me off. Get me nice and slicked up or I'll end up hurting Red. Melaan, why not see how long you can last if Dink  blows you? If you do good, I'll consider letting you take her backdoor. You have both parts... it's time to teach you at least how to be the male."

Turning his attention back to kissing and training Red's mouth, he planned to make this a fun time for the trio. Vivian was going to have to wait until he gave these three a taste of what kept their mothers so utterly loyal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Sorry, this is a big jump and a lot of information for me to try and process. Not to mention the gap in posts.)

Diana nodded and got down to her knees. She carefully took his cock and kissed the tip before sloppily licking the length and pushing the first few inches into her mouth. Diana had a thin body and looked much like Natalie. She had a slender form with Brown hair, blue eyes and plush lips. Her breasts were only B cups and her ass was a little small, but she was still very attractive.

Melaan moved over and stood still as Dink quickly started to fellate her, making the herm moan in bliss. Melaan was a fair bit more plush with big D cup breasts, a wonderful soft ass, blond hair, green eyes and thick lips. 

Red squeaked into his mouth and tried to return the kiss, her tongue pressing against his and her arms wrapping around his back. Red is just like any other kobold with tan fur on her arms and legs that fades to green scales from the elbow down and knee down. Her chest is small, only B cups, with some red hair on her head, gray eyes, a squishy ass and plush lips. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Focusing on the short and small-breasted kobold, Orval trusted that Diana could suck him off. It wasn't the first time he'd got her to open-wide, after all. Once he was certain he had her lips around his huge cock, one of the hands groping Red's shapely ass moved to grab a handful of Diana's hair to push her down on the shaft. Deepthroating her wasn't likely to end well, but getting a rough and sloppy blowjob was ideal. It took only a few bobs before he pulled her off and pressed to red's backdoor. The spider-kin was kept close enough to smell her father's shaft while watching it slip into the virgin anus. Once he had six inches of his length inside, he released her and brought both hands to grope the now-claimed ass.

"Mmmnf~... g-good, Red... focus on the new sensations... from now on, your cunt and backdoor belong to me. No sleeping around without my permission...s-set a good example for all your siblings. How about we give you a nice dog tail like Narmina? Or maybe you want a cock like your mother and half-sister? Tell me what you want... b-before I fuck you into a proper woman!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Diana gagged and sputtered on his cock as she was forced to deep throat him and gasps for air when pushed away.

Red lets out a muffled wail of pain and pleasure as her ass is stuff full of Orval's cock. Her toes are curled and her fingers ding into his back as she fights to adjust her ass around his cock. "Daddy! you are... so big! It hurts but.. it also feels really good! Can I have bigger boobs and a nice big cock to fuck my sisters with? Pleeeeeeease?" She gives him big puppy eyes, trying to earn his favor. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Begging like a slutty puppy made Orval smile. Letting his daughter have a cock was certainly going to be fun, but he needed to make sure she understood their cunts and holes weren't to be taken without permission. With Diana recovering, he started pushing more of the length against the backdoor.

"Bigger b-boobs and a big dick... don't you dare try fucking anyone without my permission, or I'll keep you as my personal cocksleeve. Red, you're going to feel a bit of a pinch... g-get ready for all of my dick!"

Kissing her to silence the kobold, he pushed up info her while pushing her down. Her tits swelled as his magic puffed them out to a D-cup, the male organs forming slowly. Her prostate was slammed as he fit the entire cock in her, a new six-inch long but three inch wide chubby prick squeezed between their forms.

"Dink should be proud. S-she really made a great daughter... now I'm going to break you."

With a hard tug up the push down, he'd start a rough and fairly-decent pace. It was time to start fucking her new prostate-lined ass. Maybe he'd fuck Diana into the ground, but his make-out session and anal rutting of Red was coming first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Red squealed into his mouth as she was claimed by her farther completely, his huge cock making it's home in her tight ass. Her new prostate send waves of pleasure into her body and her new cock quickly drooled pre cum onto her stomach. when he broke the kiss she looked down at her new body. "Oh daddy! Thank you! I am so sexy!" She reached down and stroked her cock once, a moan coming from her mouth. "Oooh! that feels good... but my butt needs your cock now! It feels so sensitve now... I need to plug it up!" As Orval starts to move so does she! She pushes down when he thrusts up, eager to plug up her ass with his cock. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Grunting at her eagerness, he can't help but lower to the ground. Rolling over to pin her on the pedestal and face-up, he focused entirely on thrusting down into her. Claiming the hole with thorough, deep thrusts was going to plug her up. It was likely going to mold the hole to his shape.

"Haaa~... you really take after your m-mother! Now focus on learning to use this hole! Melaan and Diana are waiting for their first cock!"

Each ass-smacking thrust after another, he was truly claiming her. All of the length drove in and out with considerable force, the man grunting. This wasn't the first time he'd ravaged a hole, and with how he had two daughters nearby to fuck afterward it wouldn't be the last.  The idea of pounding away and corrupting his child was certainly helping him stay nice and hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her arms and legs wrap around his back and she keeps her ass nice and tight around his cock. She is moaning and panting like a slit as her own father molds her ass t the shape of his cock. It could be luck or maybe second nature, but she is already squeezing as he pulls out and relaxing when he pushes in, making everything feel twice as good! Her new cock throbs and wobbles at every thrust and her breasts are constantly jiggling about! "Yes! Daddy! your cock is the best! I am so jealous of mom now! This cock is teh best cock ever! The cock that made me!" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pinning his sex-gifted daughter was certainly enjoyable. Both hands moved from her ass to take hold of her tits and squeeze them in-time with his anal-stretching.

"If I'd known you were a natural, you'd have been raised to only take my cock... n-now quiet down before your daddy decides your half-sisters, mother, or aunts deserve this cock."

Not slowing down, he thrusyed in and out powerful enough to make a lewd smack of an impact. Lustfully rutting his daughter was good enough that he was certain of how he would fuck his son and the other two daughters in here.

"B-Belle, start preparing Diana. Once I cum inside Red, I want to claim her cunt... th-then you can fuck Red's backdoor. Y-you'll really enjoy how she s-squeezes!"

Normally not a quickshot, Orval couldn't help but slap harder and faster from tip to base into Red. With a growl of dominance that better fit a wolf than a human, Orval thrust balls-deep into the anus. Cum surged forward, even as he kept thrusting. His loads didn't bloat with only one time these days, so he knew he'd need to claim the hole with a lengthy-milking orgasm into the once-virgin kobold.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Red squeals in new found bliss as her ass is stuffed full of her fathers hot cum, liquid warmth rushing through her ass and pushing her over the edge. Her cock throbs and squirts out about a cup of cum onto her stomach and new big breasts while her toes curl in the air behind Orval. She pants and writhes for just a minute or two before going limp in Orval's arms, hugging onto her father for support while her body slowly recovers.

Meanwhile, Belle has pulled Diana down into her lap and was gently fingering her virgin cunt, with a finger from each hand, making the cute spider girl moan softly in her embrace. Once her left hand was lubed up enough, she brought it down and pushed it into her ass, slowly working it around and stretching the prior ignored holed out. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After watching his daughter have her first anal orgasm, at least as far as he knew, Orval had at least slowed down to let her enjoy the bliss. Even without a collar, the kobold officially belonged to her father after getting reamed in such a way. Taking hold of the girl's hips, he didn't give her very long to rest as he slowly withdrew the cock. He'd wanted to stuff her, certainly, but hearing the moaning from his other daughter under Belle's attention was more than enough for him to devilishly come to a new conclusion.

"If you get pregnant, Red," he said while moving to her virgin cunt, "Then I'll remove your cock... so try your hardest to not make your dad a grandfather yet if you want to keep it!"

With the cum still coating his prick and a no-doubt messy cunt, it wasn't a challenge even for his larger-than-most human prick to push against and dive nice and deep into his virgin daughter. None of his daughters would bleed, thankfully, after he'd taken the time to groom them during their aging and avoid the hymen from becoming a problem for any lovers or himself. That sort of patience meant that maybe he was corrupted even before this instant when it came to taming them. But rather than dwell on that, he focused on the cock he had rammed almost hilt deep in the tight and clinging hole of his daughter, knowing full-well how close he was to cumming already.

"When we get downtime between your trade-routes, I'm going to fuck every one of your sisters... make certain that all the time we've spent raising you kids made sure you won't want any cock but your father's! And once I knock Dink up again, your future brothers and sisters will be expected to handle this shaft, too!"

With luck, both of his spider-kin daughters would be nice and primed by the time he finished. Clutching Red's hips to thrust harder, he grunted once more as his incredible stamina allowed a fresh load of spunk to be delivered to the now-claimed cunt.