A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Dink's moans are loud enough to at least inspire Orval to give it his all. The snake's efforts on the recovering rid didn't go unnoticed as the exotic kiss distracted him further. His pace had changed from slow and hard to fast and even harder. The hands on her breasts squeezed as the man tried to milk her large knockers fruitlessly, balls churning as he felt his cum rising up. But rather than slam on-and-on, he'd pull out the kiss to gently nibble on her ear to get the best angle to whisper to her.

"Take every drop...n-nagh~... I'll need to see if we can start working on a kid later, though... s-so don't get pregnant, S-Selena!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her breasts jiggle and sway to the rhythm of his movements, her body completely in sync with his. She moans loudly into the kiss as her picks up the speed and power, her breasts also surging her forward at the constant teasing. His apparent willingness to father her child in the future sparks a desire in her, but her common sense and theri current location is a bit stronger. She uses her tail to push Orval's hips back enough so he is forced out of her pussy, but quickly pushes him forward again, sinking his hot cock into her ass. With a loud moan of pleasure she hits climax, her pussy twitching and squeezing that the ock that is not longer there, her juices flowing our freely.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Isn't she a naga/lamia? How exactly does she work that her ass is accessible?)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Ugh, I'm sorry, I skipped some details there. She was supposed to push him back, roll over and pull him back in. My bad.)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thankful for Selena's quick thinking, he rewarded her with a backdoor full of cum. Moaning into her ear, he thrusted into her rump a few times during it just to reach more lewd depths. His hands squeezed her tits from around her back, breathing softly as he came down from the climax moments later. Sloppily pulling out, he'd roll over and off her to let the large load spill out.

"G-good... j-job. L-let's go with you on top.... th-then I need to handle our small, new friend."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small stream of cum leaks from her backdoor, too stretched out to close up and keep it inside. With a happy sigh she slowly rises up onto her tail and moves around Orval sos he has enough balance to be on top without putting her weight on his pelvis. With a slow and steady motion, she lowers herself back down onto his cock, relishing the feeling of her pussy once again being full of such a fine cock.

"Mmmm, Such a perfect cock. Tell me when you are close, I want it on my face and tits this time." She smiles at him and begins moving her hips up and down, left and right and even smooth circular motions to please him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"F-fuck... I hope I stay sane long enough to tell you... g-guh~..."

His hands moved to her hips as he just tried to weather the storm. The blacksmith's body was already sweating from their warmth, the lewd juices aiding in keeping him cool somewhat. The fact he was having sex so often was likely going to build his stamina... but for now it was like exerting himself just to keep nice and hard. Wallis' food wouldn't keep him going forever, especially with all the rutting.

"S-So what do you think about our small h-herm? You three serve me, b-but I can't imagine treating you badly... b-but she's a different story..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena bites her lower lip softly as she grinds and swivels her hips, her pussy eagerly clinging to Orval's cock as she fights to keep a level head. "She is a w-wild card. Ahhh, needs to learn her place. Mmm. Don't know much on kobolds...but she is obviously breed hungry." She stops talking to pant and move her hips a bit faster for a minute. "She has potential as a cock sleeve...but that fertility makes it dangerous I think."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The speed-up had almost made him zone out, but he'd take a bit of a lead once more by tugging her down when she'd drop onto his cock to make it even more intense. Selena recognized the same fact... which meant that he'd have to get the slut in-line if he didn't want to start popping out kids so soon. But the fact he was already nearing a climax again had immediately brought his voice up in a moan.

"C-Cumming... n-ngh~... f-f-fuck! I-I really can't come inside!?"

The male released her hips, both hands moving to the flooring of the tent to grab hold of anything. It was Selena's choice, but his brain and words weren't thinking about how they had no home. They were thinking of simply getting the best possible climax possible in the seasoned dancer's cunny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's too risky!" Selena cried as she slowly started to rise off his cock. "T-the brothel is one b-big anti fertility spell. We are a-all at risk now." It would seem the world would rather watch them squirm though, as she was about to pull off his cock, only the tip left inside, her shaky body gave out under her. With no warning she is suddenly slammed down onto Orval's cock, the tip of his member mere inches away from her cervix as she cries out in bliss. Her walls grip, tug and squeeze at his cock while she shakes and trembles in a powerful orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fate had given him his chance and with his prick buried entirely within the fertile kin, Orval knew what his future would hold. Pulling her into a hug with her tits pulled nice and tight against his body, the blacksmith was practically accepting the duty now, however. His mind raced to the possibilities for the two, his seed pumping nice and deep as her cunt even overflowed with the sheer amount inside of her. His hands moved to cradle her cheek, meeting her blue gaze with his as he moved a hand to cradle her cheek and silence any possible complaints with a passionate kiss. Byra was close to him, but coming inside the snake-kin almost assured him that she was going to be the mother of his child. A son or a daughter, either would be a fun possibility... but as he broke the connection he'd finally smile.

"I guess we'll have to hope fate wasn't wanting you to get pregnant, just for me to pump it all in..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena shudders in his embrace, both loving and hating the feeling of hot cum being pumped into her fertile womb. Slowly she comes down off her sexual high and looks at Orval. She does her best to smile at him, but it was obviously strained as her mind raced with the possibilities of what might happen.

"Heh...yea. I mean, it is not like I was ovulating right now so it isn't guaranteed. Then again..." She wiggles her hips, causing a fresh gout of cum to leak out "That was a lot of cum."

The mood is promptly ruined by the sounds of moans and thrashing as Dink saw what just happened. Despair in her eyes...but mostly lust...she struggles to break free and get the same treatment.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With a bit of a wince to endure the wiggling with his cock still buried in her, Orval took a moment to move his hands to pat her rear.

"D-Don't... worry. If anything does happen... I-I... well, I didn't expect to father a kin-child as my first... but I won't shy away from it."

His hand gently brushed her hair aside, kissing her once more before moving both his hands to her rump. He could feel the length already reducing from the explosive orgasm, gently squeezing for a few moments before looking over to the herm. As much as he wanted to cuddle with the snake and consider exactly what happened between the two, he knew full well that the herm kobold had endured hours of torture. It was finally time to tend to the newest one in his group of "property".

"I need to handle Dink... then still somehow get to Belle. F-Fuck... I might be a father and now I have to risk it with that slut over there and then go around with Belle. My dick is going to be spent for days at this rate..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets off of Orval, his spent cock flopping free as she moves away to let him up. "Actually, you don't need to fuck Belle to please her Orval. Just suckles from her breast and finger her. Cow-kin all have hyper sensitive breasts and an impulse to feed their milk to others. I am sure just the sigh of you drinking away happily would push her over in a few minutes." 

Dinks stares at Orval with lust filled eyes that are showing a glimmer of hope. Is it her turn finally?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With enough time to catch his breath, the man had finally got up and begun stroking himself off to ensure the cock didn't die down quite yet. The result was that, with Selena dripping cum as an incentive, he was able to maintain the cum-slicked erection by the skin of his teeth. And as he moved over to the bound kobold-kin, he ensured she got to understand exactly what she was going to finally get. Grabbing the bindings, he'd shove her down to the floor and move to rest his cock between her thighs. The large prick rested atop her no-doubt soaked cunt, his eyes looking to her as he removed her gag at long last.

"Alright... first thing to get out of the way... you're not getting pregnant. If Selena is pregnant, that's already a big change. That collar on your neck makes you mine, so there's no way you're just going to walk off knocked up. Secondly... until I choose to, you're going to wear no clothes. Your armor is mine and I'll choose when or if you get that blowgun back, so it's in your interests to obey those two things."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink's eyes go wide when she is told that she will not be knocked up. The mention of walking around nude is completely lost as she glares at him and begins to struggle with renewed vigor. Seems the Kobold still has some fight in her even after all this...though her sopping wet pussy betrays her arousal to the world.

Selena watches her struggle about. "Geeze, why does she want kids that badly? I mean, yea they are cute and all, but they are a huge responsibility! I don't get her drive here."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, if she doesn't want to take what I'm offering it won't matter. Her ass is nice and tight too. I can blow my load in there all day and she won't ever get off..."

Without the slightest hesitation, he'd move both hands to her side-bound arms for a nice grip before pulling back and away from the denied cunt. The kobold-kin would feel his prick sliding nice and slow into her tight ring. The hands on her bound arms assured she couldn't wiggle free now, Orval moaning softly once he was fully hilted within her.

"N-Ngh... Dink, wasn't it? Answer Selena a-and tell us why you want kids. If it's a good answer, maybe I'll accept to knock you up once we have the time. I got t-two times in me... neither are going in that cunt. I'd like to get you off, but... w-well, I can't go knocking you up since you're my responsibility now on top of those three. Especially if Selena did get pregnant!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink moaned as her ass was stuffed full of Orval's cock, her pussy twitching with neglected need. Trying to conjure of the will to speek coherently, she looks back at Orval when she speaks. "It...it is what we kobolds do. The women anyway. We...aaahhh...we have kids, many kids, become a brood mother. We mature quickly, the children grow up to help the family." She stops talking and chokes on her words a bit. "I...am a reject. Born with a sterile cock. No man wanted me...so I got desperate. Know alchemy...mmm...made lust poison. Would get a man the hard way." She sniffles lightly and stops talking, her ass relaxing around Orval's cock making movements easier.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So she felt like she had to drug him and steal his seed just because of that? With a grunt, he thrusted nice and deep into her ass before lifting her up and sitting back. With her in his lap, he could feel her wet cunt and she was pulled up against his body as one arm wrapped around behind her in a light hug.

"W-Well... if that's the case, then just promise me you'll wait until unnnf~... u-until I'm ready. You're not going to be treated poorly or have to deal with anyone else... these three behind me are going to be well cared-for... w-which means if you're loyal and obedient, I'll be more than willing to give you a family and a brood... once I'm confident you won't try anything f-funny!"

He was close, knowing full well that once he came this would require him to finally get her off. It wasn't going to be easy, but he had to endure and set an example. The other three weren't rape-happy species, while the herm most certainly was willing to ride him just to get a brood going. Denying her that until he wished for it would be important, especially since their children would be even more kobold-kin...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink is obviously caught off guard by the fact that he was not only hugging her, but also being nice after what she did! She looks thoughtful for a moment before nodding slowly. "O-ok. I will try and be a good girl and I will wait...but for now...please just let me CUM!" She squeezes his cock with her ass and grinds her hips against him in a desperate attempt to get herself off and please her new master. She is bound tight and can't do much else right now, but her desire for release overwhelms any pride she still might have.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good- OOOOh fu-fuck!"

Having his bound-up kobold so quickly try to get off was almost too much, but he endure for a few grinding thwaps of their hips meeting. Her ass was going to end up gaping and forming to him if he kept fucking her forever. But the hand on her back moved to grab between her ears for any sort of grip, slamming her down hard as he finally popped. Cum began flooding into her backdoor, but their rough anal kept going as he winced and powered onward. Like his hammer on steel, he hammered her down onto his cumming cock to try and milk his balls and reach even deeper inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink moans in bliss as she is flooded with hot cum, her ass eagerly milking him for everything he has. He pushes back on his dick to make sure none escapes and finally, after hours of torment, she reaches orgasm. Her walls squeeze at nothing while girl cum squirts from her pussy. Her smaller frame has trouble holding his cum and she quickly gets a cum gut. Her now cum slick ass is very easy to use and Orval quickly finds himself deeper than he has ever been before, making her squirm even more. "Yeeeeeees! Finally! more! Fuck me blind!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Having someone tell him to fuck them blind was certainly unexpected, but he understood what she wanted. With her begging, he obliged and pounded away at the climaxing girl's rump with renewed vigor. She was so small that he could pull and push her with more ease than even a girly bitch-boy like Byra. The trio he'd had up until now were impossible to even remotely fuck as hard or as unopposed as the bound kobold-kin. His balls grew more and more empty as he thrusted into her and her lewd cunt smacked against him as hard as his balls against her ass. She was truly and utterly fucked and the blacksmith felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. A pain in his prick as he pummeled the cum-stuffed backdoor was all it took to let him know he'd fucked too hard, finally falling back and pulling his herm-lover off the rod with a strand of cum connecting them for all but a moment before his seed rushed out. Landing on his back and holding her against him, his prick weakly released his seed onto her back while he held her to his chest closely.

Panting as he was, he let his head roll back against the bottom of their tent with a soft sigh.

"I'll have to really take my time training this hole... n-ngh~... w-without fucking the others, anyway... j-jeez... I felt like you were going to squeeze it off with how exhausted I am..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dink is in fairly out of it at this point and gives him a simple grumble as she pushes lightly into his chest. She relishes the feeling of fresh hot cum inside her body and within minutes she is asleep on top of him. Her now relaxed body letting large gouts of cum leak from her now slightly gaping back door.

Selena moves over and gently takes the sleeping kobold off of him, setting her in the corner of the tent again. "Well, seems she is finally satisfied, though you will be walking funny in the morning. Byra and Belle are still asleep so I think you can just call it a night here." She coils around in a circle and pats her long snake body. "Here, sleep on my tail, much better than the bed roll I assure you." She gives him a warm smile.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Rising to his feet once the well-fucked and obviously cum-filled herm had been removed, he shakily rose up to crawl over and flop down on his snaky lover's tail with a sigh. She was certainly making the effort to be more like a lover than a slave, the man moving a hand up to grab her waist and pull the snake-kin over and atop him. Both of his hands were on her hips, keeping her nice and close so he could feel her tits against him. Kissing her, he moved them back to grope her nice rump before smirking.

"It certainly is... I guess if I'm walking funny come tomorrow, though, you're going to have to help Belle move and pack everything up. For now, though... let's just make out until we pass out. I need to get used to that tongue of yours..."

=================================================

Come morning, fully dressed and in his armor, Orval was most certainly far from one-hundred percent. He'd been able to help pack, but there was certainly a pain in his lower half from the hard rutting and sheer amount he'd filled someone up yesterday. He'd unbound Dink and stored her clothes and armor in the wagon, keeping the girl's blowgun on his opposite hip. He'd fashioned a spear using a sturdy if not crudely whittled-down stick and the stone dagger the Kobold had carried. It would make a decent weapon for Belle until they could get her a blunt weapon to better accent her strength. It was far from optimal... but a spear while protecting the wagon was far more likely to be useful at the very least.

"Alright," he said from his spot on the wagon, with one hand on the reigns and the other patting the seat beside him, "Belle, you come up here and sit with me today... Selena and Byra can keep Dink company in the back. That spear will work better if you're up beside me anyway. I want to make the rest of the trip as soon as we can, so there won't be any stops today if we can avoid it. With Dink here, our supplies won't be nearly as long lasting... but we're going to be okay once we get there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle nodded and sat next to Orval up front. She kept her crude spear next to her the entire time, wanting to be ready should a real threat approach the wagon. Byra on the other hand was more than alittle embarrassed after yesterdays events. She had little to no recollection of what happened but after being told she fucked pretty much everyone until they were sore and still wanted more, she would not stop apologizing, especially to her beloved master. Selena's mood seems to be much higher than yesterday, a smile on her face and her large tail wrapped around Dink so she doesn't try anything funny. Dink put up no fuss this morning. When her bonds were released she simply sat there and waited to be told what to do, it seems she can be rather reasonable when she hasn't been edged for hours on end. Without a single complaint she got into the wagon and allowed Selena to coil around her, silently sitting and watching the wagon move.

The rest of the journey was very pleasant. The weather held up and they reached their destination early in the afternoon of the third day. They found themselves at a cross road, north was going to Skarheim the capital city, west was Haven Grove the biggest farm city and home of the grand chapel and east was a dirt road that went off into the distance that was labeled 'Sinclair Estate'. Heading down the road only took them about ten minutes before they came upon a huge mansion! Standing four stories tall and wider than any building Orval had ever seen, the place was truely breath taking. It seems to be made completely out of marble with blue tile roofing. As they approached the front door they moved through and immaculate garden full of flowers, bushes, crawling vines and various fruits. The yard itself was decorated with a small hedge maze and various small tea tables. At the front door they were greeted by two monolithic wooded doors.

As Orval's knock echoed off the doors, they soon swung open to reveal a large panther man. His hair was jet black and shiny with polish, two panther ears sat atop his head, sharp yellow eyes appraised the group, furred and clawed hands rested at his sides, his legs ended in large black paws and he wore a fine suit over his body. 

"Yes? Who might you all be? Do you have business with the mistress of this estate?" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With an arrangement of beautiful dames serving him, it was a relief to finally make it. He'd almost bent Byra over and fucked her asspussy raw in celebration. The pain in his groin was the only reason he kept his pants on. The mansion was astounding, though he had been expecting a hamlet with room for him at this point. None the less, he couldn't help but sigh in relief as he got down and made his way to the door. He'd motioned his slaves to comes as well, but his attention didn't leave the doors as they opened and revealed a panther-kin.

"I'm Orval, a blacksmith and mercenary looking for work. I got word from Madam Estelle she had a friend who had a job. These four are... my loyal women. May I speak to your master, or do you need further proof?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, you are Orval. We received word of your coming. A human, a cow-kin, a naga and a another human. A blacksmith as well. You seem to fit all criteria. Please, follow me." He steps aside to let them all inside. The place is even more amazing inside as it is out. The floors, walls and ceilings are all finely furnished and decorated. The suns shines through the windows and and illuminates every nook and cranny of the estate. Not a single imperfection or spec of dust can be seen. 

They pass a large lounge and dinning room on their way up the grand stairs in the back. up and up and up they go to the fourth floor. Down the hall to the left they come up to another large double door where the panther knocks. Mistress, Orval and his company are here. shall I send them in?"

"Hmm? What horrid timing...oh very well, let them in." The panther turns to them and frowns "Do mind your manners, I will not allow the mistress to suffer any rudeness." He pushes the door open for them.

Inside is a monstrous study! The walls are lined with rich wooden bookcases stuffed to the gills with book of every size and color. The floor is soft carpet and large windows let in fresh air. In the middle of the room is a large three sides desk and behind it sits the mistress Eleanor Sinclair herself! She is a giant, even sitting down she is bigger than Orval. Her cow-kin nature is obvious almost instantly. Dark auburn hair runs smoothly down her back, long cow print ears sit on her head, small bovine horns jut four inches from her forhead, sharp golden eyes take in the visitors and plush red lips sit in a small smile. Large G cup breasts sit normally on her chest and two smooth arms fill out her torso. Her stomach is flat and probably very soft. From the hips down she has cow pattern fur that end in bestial hooves. Her wide hips have a motherly appearance. She sports a massive sixteen inch long four inch thick cock above two large testicals maybe five inches each. She radiates with authority and has a dominating presence...but her body just screams milf!

Despite her appearance...it is hard to have a perfect first impression as a petite mouse girl is on her knees with that massive cock shoved down her throat. Despite the massive bulge, the mouse girl looks like she is in bliss to service her mistress.

"Ah, you must be Orval. A pleasure to meet you. I am Eleanor Sinclair, head of the Sinclair family."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The blacksmith felt once more out of his element as the group made their way inside. Dink was hopefully being watched, but the man couldn't help but worry that all of his companions might wander off and get lost. The fact he had been at least allowed in without having to provide more documentation was at least comforting, however. He couldn't help but feel part of his brain considering what he could do to the panther-kin, but it was far more wishful thanking than anything else. He had wished he found more human-like kin, but between his hooved Belle and lamia Selena he had more than enough bottom-half animal-people to fuck and care for.

He didn't seem too bothered when the man said to watch his manners, but on the other side of the door was something he most certainly didn't expect. A much larger woman with a cock that might as well be bigger than small animals. She had a small girl practically getting her jaw broken just sucking the immensely large futa of a MILF. It was very hard to be anything but shocked at the simple fact she was drastically different from the Madam and even from someone like Belle.

"I... uh... yes. It's nice to meet you too, Miss Sinclair. I didn't expect you to be such a large... in... er... all manners of the word... host. Pardon me for staring! I uh... I am Orval. If you want, I could go take a nap if you need more time to... finish."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nonsense, I have more than enough self control to speak business while my girl here works on pleasure." She gestures to the chairs in front of her desk for them to sit down. "So, Madam Estelle recommended you highly as my new employee. That is high praise." She looks over his girls. "I see Selena and Belle from the brothel with you...wearing collars? I see you learned about the debt system and took quick advantage of it. Smart man. Who is this girly boy with you though? He is certainly new....ah, he must be Brya, the one you trained yes? Apparently she is a real butt slut now, good work."

She reaches down and grabs hold of the mouse girls head. With a sigh of relief she starts pump massive globs of cum down her throat, filling her up until she look pregnant with a belly bulge. "thank you Wendy, you may leave now." The mouse girl pulls off her mistress, thanks her for the treatment and quickly leaves the room.

Eleanor puts her member away and pulls up her pants. "Now then, what I am looking for is less of an employee and more of a...business partner. You see Orval, my family is the owner and founder of Clear Sky dairy, we are the largest supplier of milk, cream and cheese in the entire kingdom. My grandfather and father have kept this business going and our family in high status. But I have noticed that we are stagnating. We have not had anything new to our name since my great grandmother ruled the house! Stagnation is the death of any business and I refuse to lead the family down that path!"

Leaning back in her chair, she continues. "So, I had an idea. I want to go from Mistress...to Duchess. Which means I need a city of my own and we are in the perfect place to do so. Three days travel to Haven Grove, Skarheim and Skarhl Port...the perfect location for a rest city for travelers. With my resources i could easily fund the expansions and paperwork is no stranger for me...but what I need is a second in command. I need someone I can trust, to go out on the field and take care of business in neighboring cities and maybe even other kingdoms! Someone to spread my word and help bring in foreign assets."

"That would be you Orval. I won't lie to you. This job will take time, it will be dangerous and it will be challenging. But when we succeed...you will be my chancellor, second in command of our new city and have enough power and money to claim what you desire. Of course, getting there will take time and before that I can offer you much. your own room here in my estate to share with your girls, noble status for when you must journey in my name...and if it interests you, I can teach you magic. I am a biomancer and mesmer. A master of the mind and body, able to mold it to my will. Don't believe me? Wendy used to be a six foot tall human who came here to try and rob my estatre two months ago."