What Content Would You Like Added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
For full-anthro furry-style characters we have: Kiro, Penny, Emmy, and Jade... I think that's it.

Don't forget Kelly, that Laquine you meet in the Xenogen office at Mhen'ga. And the three furry girls at the orgy ofc.

And regarding unmodded humans... Aside from the ones everyone else listed above, there's not that many UNmodded human females in the game, or many unmodded humans as a whole in general. From what I'm seeing in the wiki, most of them have been modded in some kind of way.

Also:

Also... how do we not have any unmodded human females other than Jill? (Does Del identify as a female? I don't actually know) 

Del identifies as a guy, he makes that very clear when you ask about the whole 'freebie' thing when you meet him the first time. He's just written with female pronouns because of the whole 'sissification' fetish his content caters to. (Ech. >.<;)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Pure humans or human-ish: Alex, Atha, Burt, Byron McAllister, Ceria (elf), Delilah, Geoff, Jack/Jill, Jerome, Petr

Kemonomimi (transformed humans and aliens): Abel (wasp), Aina (centaur), Amara (ausar), Amma (cow), Anarrie (myr), Anno (ausar), Anzhela (myr), Asennia (myr), Astra (ausar) Big T (bull), Briha (myr), Brynn (bull), Call Girl (zil), Cameron (bull), Canada (what the fuck), Carrie (cow), Cass (cow), Cora (cow), Dally (myr), Dane (ausar), Dryad (centaur), Embry (trukk munky), Galina (ausar), Godi (kaithrit), Hana (ausar), Herman (bull), Horisha (cow), Inessa (butterfly), Irellia (myr), Kaede (ausar), Kara (kaithrit), Lerris (kaithrit), Lieve (fuck you and die myr), Liliana (myr), Lola (cow), Lyralla (myr), Lys (myr), Marina (ausar), Matron (myr), Merchant Queen (myr), Millee (cow), Infected Queen (myr), Nehzara (myr), Nessa (kaithrit), Ogram (bull), Peck (bull), Quenton (bull), Ramis (kaithrit), Reaha (cow), Renvra (myr/nyrea), Saendra (ausar/kaithrit), Shade (ausar), Simone (cow), Steph Irson (mutant), Syri (ausar), Tam (kaithrit), Terensha (mix), Vahn (ausar), Yancy (bull), Yarasta (myr), Zephyr (and so our hero the cow defeated the evil cow and saved the cow)

Furries (transformed humans and aliens): Doctor Badger (take a wild fucking guess), Dr. Khan (kui-tan), Emmy (jackal), Fazian (burd), Jade (panda), Juro (kui-tan), Kelly (things), Kirlarwe (burd), Kiro (kui-tan), Lane (lizard), Mai (fox), Mi'dee (cat), Miko (fox), Naleen female (catsnek), Nayna (lapinara), Penny (fox), Pirate Engineer (lapinara), Tlako (muppet), Wetraxxel (bug)

Non-furry aliens: Aliss (ovir), Anyxine (leithan modded to be bipedal?), Captain Khorgan (Thraggen), Celise (goo), Crystal Incubator (goo), Ellie (leithan), Flahne (goo), Fyn (not!elf), Gene (fafnir), Haley (leithan), Jardi (goo), Kaska (dzaan), Nevrie (dzaan), Taivris (nyrea), Queen of the Deep (what the fuck), Queen Taivra (nyrea), Riley (bison-taur), Sellesy (something basically human with a third eye), Semith (something demon-y), Shekka (raskvel), Una (gabilani), Xanthe (siel), Yammi (orange alien)

Other: Bess (robot), Gianna (robot), Hand So (program), Holiday (demon), Liriel (human with green alien stereotype features), Nova (cyber-goo), Sera (demon), Vaandhe (goo), Vedice (naga), Vi (robot), Zo'dee (goo)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
, Sellesy (something basically human with a third eye),

er... she doesn't have just a third eye... she's got three freaking titties :p

according to wiki.

Her birth-race is possibly known as the "Trifornifilia".

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Some sort of Feral NPC, or enemy.

I don't think I've seen one in CoC, or TiTs?

A character completely consumed by instinct would be interesting.

Also it would be rather rough. <3

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Get back to work on Jill and Aislin |:< 

I will now call this ship Jillian.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Some sort of Feral NPC, or enemy.

I don't think I've seen one in CoC, or TiTs?

A character completely consumed by instinct would be interesting.

Also it would be rather rough. <3

Bestiality is banned.

Isn't Sera a human with demon TFs?

Yes.  So is Holiday, probably.  I lumped them in Other because while their base species is human they're obviously non-human.  Ceria got put in human because her ears and gloves/boots are her only majorly non-human asset.

Those numbers are looking pretty low for the ol' human-esque camp... That'll have to be fixed. Shame it's gonna take me like 18 years to get to Lucky that character that has literally no outline or grandiose plans...

Really just about anything other than a cow/bull, ausar or myr will be swinging the numbers towards balance right now.  We have 18 cows/bulls, 16 myr and 12 ausar that Steele can have sex with out of roughly 120, meaning together they make up over 35% of all sexable characters in the entire game.  Part of this is caused by the fact that New Texas and Myrellion only really have one dominant species each on them, whereas Mhen'ga and Tarkus have at least three main species apiece.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Bestiality is banned.

I'm not saying they have to be animals.

I just mean in personality.

Or is that still bestiality..?

I mean I don't see like a tribal races of humans having sex, as "Bestiality".

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ah, right. Carver. And Natalie Irson? As in, someone related to Steph? Is she new?

I´m surprised that no one has answered this while I was sleeping. She´s her twin sister, and can be found on Uveto where she can help non bimbo characters train their Varmint. (You´ve probably checked on the wiki by now, but I wrote this just in case)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kelly (things) Infected Queen (myr) Nayna (lapinara)

The Queen is a shroom though. And you really need to embrace the love for bunnies, senpai, so you won't mix them up so much. Or forget that Shelly exists.

I'm also not sure what makes Nyrea qualify as more alien-looking than myr.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The Queen is a shroom though. And you really need to embrace the love for bunnies, senpai, so you won't mix them up so much. Or forget that Shelly exists.

I'm also not sure what makes Nyrea qualify as more alien-looking than myr.

Their weird dicks, probs.

Also, let us not forget The Spreadsheet. Which I need to update.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Let us not forget the spreadsheet, which he forgot.  :allears:

We need a burly lumberjack dude. Shit, go the extra mile and have him wear plaid. That enjoys being fucked in the butt. I mostly want to see if someone on the core writing team could do it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
We need a burly lumberjack dude. Shit, go the extra mile and have him wear plaid. That enjoys being fucked in the butt. I mostly want to see if someone on the core writing team could do it.

Aside from Burt, Gene (who for some reason is ok with frotting, which is even more gay) and possibly Dane, all of the beefcake delivery servicemen in TiTS live to take it up the butt. Jerome specifically fits the description you provided.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Let us not forget the spreadsheet, which he forgot.  :allears:

You do it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

I just spurged my hung-over fug writing about a flannel-wearing moose-taur and deer-taur couple from Vesperia. He's got two dicks and is basically the Hoser Big T, apologises when he throats you. Before that I wrote some totally gay stuff to do with a swear-to-God masculine zil. What have you written recently?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just spurged my hung-over fug.

I'm not familiar with these words. Though I have a striking suspicion that it may actually be similar to English.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016

He simply must burst out into song about his dear mommaaa, and positive emotional state.

I just spurged my hung-over fug writing about a flannel-wearing moose-taur and deer-taur couple from Vesperia. He's got two dicks and is basically the Hoser Big T, apologises when he throats you. Before that I wrote some totally gay stuff to do with a swear-to-God masculine zil. What have you written recently?

You have my attention too :D

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Another type of "TF" that really isn't a TF but can be really fun is having the character be forced to wear certain outfits. Similar to the Sera party scene (Which I love..) but in this case more long term. Like being trapped in a specific outfit .. maybe even Nova refusing to remove herself, or things of that similar nature. 

Owens

Sep 3, 2016

... Its a weird feeling to realize you have the exact character sitting in your projects folder when someone mentions it on the forum. Actually, a feeler here, would people enjoy a Sasquatch-lumberjack hybrid, currently under the dev name "Fucksquatch"?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
... Its a weird feeling to realize you have the exact character sitting in your projects folder when someone mentions it on the forum. Actually, a feeler here, would people enjoy a Sasquatch-lumberjack hybrid, currently under the dev name "Fucksquatch"?

Emphatic "yes" here.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It occurred to me that, while i have replied in this thread, I haven't stated what i'd like to see added to the game.

So lat's see:

• Now that there actually is a dedicated item in game that let's you make your dick thicker, it would be nice to have the ability to adjust the thickness of your dicks via being partially goo from galomax.
  • An Item that gives you the ability to adjust the size of your endowments in a similar fashion to galomax but without the "being made of goo" bit (could be just adjusting sizes without messing with shapes and could lock against tf items in a similar fashion too)
  • An item that gives your dick the "lubricated" tag in the same vain as Bumpy Road gives your dick the "nubby" tag.

P.S. while I would be happy if any of the things I listed here were added, do NOT expect or let alone demand them to be added.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Just out of curiosity, has anyone submitted/is anyone working on a self-sounding scene with a tail-cock?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Just out of curiosity, has anyone submitted/is anyone working on a self-sounding scene with a tail-cock?

Not that I know of, as far as I know there is NO such content written for the game. There's only one urethral fuck scene and that is with Sera using her cock tail to envelop your cock and stealing it's length.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Not that I know of, as far as I know there is NO such content written for the game. There's only one urethral fuck scene and that is with Sera using her cock tail to envelop your cock and stealing it's length.

You can fuck Taivra's and Renvra's ovipositors and the ganrael can sound you if armored.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh I forgot about those! I think it's because I've never gotten that far into the game. I've restarted so many times due to save bugs that, that is what happens lol

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can fuck Taivra's and Renvra's ovipositors and the ganrael can sound you if armored.

Don't forget both the Nyrea Betas and Alphas encounters, you can fuck their ovipositors as well if you have a tailcock.