Return to Mareth (In Game)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"W...well i guess we should investigate." Mia struggles to ignore her oversensitive clit, constantly reminding her of its presence, it isnt freakishly large, only a little bit bigger than average at 0.4 inches. But now it has swollen to 0.8 inches in length, constantly rubbing against her silk panties and causing her feminine juices to drip out of her tight pussy. Mia tugs at the neck of her armour, looking flushed. "I....is it just me or is it getting really warm?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It... it is..." She stammered, her eyes still drawn to the curvaceous ass in front of her. She'd never thought she'd want a woman, but this is driving her so mad with lust she would take anyone or anything right now. If she was out in the forest, she would surely have taken even a wild beast as her mate for the night. "I t-told you it was bad in here... what does the Elder wahhhnt us to doooo?" She moans, probably having the least sexual experience and control of the party. It's embarassing as hell to make those noises... like a bitch or mare in heat.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well if it is the source of whatever is affecting us and the area.... I think we..... nnngghh...... we should destroy it!" She shifts uncomfortably, nipples straining against the inside of her flexible scale mail armour. Her arrousal is only futhered by the moans of the less experienced scout and it takes all her will not to push her to the ground and 69 her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, we can't have that." The group spun to see Elder Nomur standing in the tunnel, a look of fury plastered across his face. Before any of them could speak, or raise a hand, the shriveled old man clasped his palms together and wrapped his fingers together in a clearly arcane fashion. When he pulled them apart, a howling wind came blasting down the tunnel and slammed into them with the force of a hurricane. As Nomur continued to chant, the wind only got stronger, pushing the party back toward the portal. One by one they were lifted off their feet and flung backward to be enveloped by the hungry gateway. The last thing any of them saw before darkness took them was Elder Nomur collapsing to the ground clutching his chest.

Mia was the first to open her eyes. Jolting up, her eyes widened in shock at what she beheld. Stretching out as far as the eye could see was a dry scrubland of parched red soil. Above her, the sky was slightly lighter shade of red, in which burned an orange sun casting an oppressive glow. Glancing around, she was somewhat relieved to find her traveling companions laying nearby, and even more so when she realized that the overpowering arousal had faded. She was much less relieved to see another stone arch, identical to the one they had been blown through, standing amidst a low rock formation. This one, however, had no vortex of energy within it.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia struggles to her feet, using her sword to pull herself up, she decides against wakingher companionsup for the time being, a good rest is what they all need after that experience. "What the...." She studies the runes and carvings in the strange stone arc but can make no sense of it, a wave of her hand through the arch proves what she already thought, there is no way back through whatever kind of portal this is.

She goes back to the rest of the group still on the ground, guarding them with her sword drawn and constantly looking around for threats, resolving to wait for those more magically inclined to wake and study the strange arch. She looks around, studying the area.

[Discern realities roll, 7] [what is about to happen]

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Mia, while kissing the dirt is fun and all, i think it would've been better if you told us that we are in another dimension..." Derek said, dusting off his robes "This place looks like earth and hell combined..." already on his feet the wizard begins trying to examine everything in the vicinity, from the grass to the sky in amazement."its always been my dream to travel to another world, with different rules, but i didnt expect it to be this...unique."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana stirs from the talking. "Nnnn... what happened?" She groans, slowly raising herself and clutching an aching head. "Where... where are we? This doesn't look like Ingnam... or Lothlyde, in general..." She grits her teeth, must have taken the brunt of the spell as she was closest to the Elder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Suddenly bolts upright, one hand going to her groin while she rapidly looks around. Breathing a sigh of relief when she sees the others, she stands up and dusts herself off. "Well, that was an...experiance. A lust inducing portal and the elder being a mage and back stabber. Is everyone alright?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Define alright, we are in another world. We don't know how many predators are on this planet, nor do we know if anything here is edible by us. If anything should be done fist, its to set up camp somewhere, preferably somewhere hidden" already racing with ideas the Mage is starting to get deep in thought about what to do.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Let me look around a bit... I'm used to making camp in the wilderness..." She keeps holding her head. "And no, I'm not completely alright. My head's spinning and aching."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps forward and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Derek...Derek, you need to calm down and breath. You are right, we need shelter and a plan, but let's go about this calmly and after everyone can move." With a smile she walks over and places a hand on Elliana's head. "Let the moon wash your pain away." 

[cure light wounds, 4 + 3+2 = 9, then a 6 for he heal]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Huh? It's... it's gone..." She blinks a few times, before giving Castella a hug. "Oh thank you, Cassy... you're ok with that name, right? Oh, and thank your Moon, too."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm not sure about leaving the portal, what if it reopens and we don't notice because our camp is too far away? If we aren't camping around it we should at least have a view of it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"But we're vulnerable out here in the open, if there are predators. Better to find a tree or make a concealed camp." She counters. "We're taking a gamble either way, but don't we have a job to do, still?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Nope, no job at all, the man forced us to come here, there's no dragon, so there's no objective. or reward either."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes at Elliana hugs her and she shifts back to avoid any crotch bumping. "No, not at all dear. Cassy is fine with me. Yes, thanks to the moon as always."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She glares at Robin... or Derek, or whatever his name is. "I'm talking about the Duke's task. There's still a reason all those people are gone, and I won't return empty-handed!" She spits onto the ground. "Screw that bastard of an Elder, but even if I think he's a culprit, we have no evidence. It's our word against his." She picks her stuff up from the ground. "Perhaps this place will have the answers we're looking for... but if you want to sit here and wait for that portal to open, fine! I'll do it alone if I have to!" She frowns, before looking around at the desolate wasteland.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I say the only job we have is to find a way out of here, then deal with that elder before they can force anyone else in here."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Nows not the time to rant about opinions, we have to get ourselves settled"

[What should I be on the lookout for?] [rolled a 4+3]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs Ellianna's hand firmly but gently. "Actions based on anger will only lead to failure. A calm mind and serene movements are required to walk among the moonlight."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia looks around, sheathing her sword for now. "Before we do anything, i think we should try and find a source of water, maybe a lake or a river because our water-skins won't last long. We can't find a way out or find out what happened to all those people if we die of dehydration after all."

[I guess we shouldn't go anywhere until ecna comes back]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"another perfectly valid point Mia. We have plenty of rations for now but fresh water will be needed soon enough."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She takes a few deep breaths to try to calm herself. "Yes... yes, good idea Mia... Let's see if there's anything here that could point us in the right direction..."

[Discern realities: What here is useful or valuable to me?] [3+5+1]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I rolled a 3 and my mod will only take that to 5...so I will leave the looking to you guys]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the group tried to decide on a course of action, a sudden chorus of high pitched cackling drew their attention to a nearby leafless tree. Perched and capering among the dead branches were a large group of small winged creatures. Spreading their wings, they took to the air and began circling the party. Now that they were closer, their forms came into view. They looked like tiny humans, no more than two or three feet tall, but their skin was a deep burnt red, and their faces were twisted with too long noses, pointed ears, and tiny horns. They were carried aloft on the wings of bats, and small pointed tails trailed behind them. They wore no clothing, and dangling between their legs were grossly oversized genitals. As they circled, the little demons chattered amongst themselves.

"Hey, we got a foursome this time."

"Dibs on the one with the big tits."

"Are they supposed to be armed like that?"

One of the creatures broke off from the circle and rose higher in the air; this one was different from the others. He was significantly digger than his comrades, though still no more than three feet tall, and his skin was a deep purple. As he served the scene, he let out a sheik of alarm. "They're not sacrifices, you ninnies, something's gone wrong! Get them!" At his command, the rest of the dozen or so demons dove toward the party, claws bared.

[Alright, here's our first combat; the party vs a dozen imps. Go ahead and describe what you all do, but limit yourselves to three moves between posts from me. Keep in mind that moves are resolved with 2d6+ability modifier.]