What Content Would You Like Added?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Is that a Patreon doc?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
What if we combined puppies and lizards into something even more adorable than the sum of its parts?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
im good

just give me nerassa

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I wanna see that alternate starter planet the devs have been going on about a while back.

I mean, a Post-apocalyptic starter world? ... now I wanna have a gander at that when/if it does comes around. >w>

K

Krynh

Gene is a great big Dragon though. On second thoughts looking at pictures of Silurian's not so fussed about more lizard races.

Ooh, I know a water world. Mermaid type race. Except they have legs instead of fish tail. Like Abe Spaien, but with human faces.

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
We have raskvel, but I'd hesitate to call them strictly "lizard" people. I mean they're reptilian but they're also kind of like... rabbits. Like special-circumstance lizard people.

Ovir are pretty lizard-ey, I suppose. I forget they exist sometimes. Daynar, too. Also kind of easy to forget, considering we have a whole one of them. :p  

And then Gryvain and Fanfir are pretty explicitly dragons. Could definitely qualify as "lizards" for some, but they sort of feel like they're in their own category.

So really we just need people to write more Ovir/Daynar characters. ;)  

I pretty interested in reptilian anthros, but so far the scaled races of TiTS haven't scratch that particular itch in me.

Ovir and Gryvain are feminine only which immediately cuts my interest. I'm really into Kobolds, but Raskvel just feel like monster girl bunnies with scales and feathers instead of fur and the males are supposed to have large hips which is also a minus point.

Fafnir are different but that's more of a point in their favour in my opinion. The bust being so different from what I imagined doesn't help, but I still end up liking it. Daynar is kinda the opposite situation, where the codex made me imagine it more of a androgyne, while the bust is a lot more masculine. Then again I just don't like Lane.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I'd like to see a sex scene involving the Full Nelson position. It's got the D/s aspect to it, the angle for fantastic penetration, it puts all the goods on perfect display... What's not to like?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
if for sugestions i would like to see a hunger mode at least so that we have to eat food at least

Oh hell to the nah.

Trying to manage hunger regularly would be tedious as all heck. I had a hard enough time keeping my hunger up in CoC Mod's Survival mode thanks to my bad memory immediately forgetting it was there 15 minutes into play, we don't need that shit in TiTS. >.<

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Oh hell to the nah.

Trying to manage hunger regularly would be tedious as all heck. I had a hard enough time keeping my hunger up in CoC Mod's Survival mode thanks to my bad memory immediately forgetting it was there 15 minutes into play, we don't need that shit in TiTS. >.<

If it's optional, that's not a problem. A bigger objection is that it would be starting a dangerous trend toward feature creep and taking TiTS away from its roots as a smut game and trying to make it something it's not.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If it's optional, that's not a problem. A bigger objection is that it would be starting a dangerous trend toward feature creep and taking TiTS away from its roots as a smut game and trying to make it something it's not.

Yeah, it's not gonna happen. No worries there.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Oh hell to the nah.

Actually since time passes so slowly in TiTS it would be a lot more manageable. It would also reinforce the reason why the player gets nanites and add a sense of need and consequence that the game lore tries to instil but the gameplay doesn't reflect. There would need to be a lot more food added.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Actually since time passes so slowly in TiTS it would be a lot more manageable. It would also reinforce the reason why the player gets nanites and add a sense of need and consequence that the game lore tries to instil but the gameplay doesn't reflect. There would need to be a lot more food added.

What about when you fly and time jumps by hours or days without giving you an opportunity to eat? What about tying food consumption into massive cum production? What about having to eat more/different stuff while pregnant? What about parasites demanding more nutrients from your body? What about increased dietary needs for taurs?

There's so much stuff that would have to be accounted for and connected with that it's an impossible amount of work. Not to mention what I said earlier about feature creep and changing the game.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
One would assume that you'd automatically eat every so often while on your ship, as the PC does carry rations and after recruiting Yami would have a chef.

DrunkenGoon

Jul 11, 2016
What about when you fly and time jumps by hours or days without giving you an opportunity to eat? What about tying food consumption into massive cum production? What about having to eat more/different stuff while pregnant? What about parasites demanding more nutrients from your body? What about increased dietary needs for taurs?

There's so much stuff that would have to be accounted for and connected with that it's an impossible amount of work. Not to mention what I said earlier about feature creep and changing the game.

I think you're getting a little too deep into it. Just have some kind of debuff pop after a day without eating.. Maybe longer. I mean.. Once you recruit Yammi it's almost stupid not to eat every once and awhile anyway.. I already make it a point to eat quite a lot now because the buff is nice.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think you're getting a little too deep into it. Just have some kind of debuff pop after a day without eating.. Maybe longer. I mean.. Once you recruit Yammi it's almost stupid not to eat every once and awhile anyway.. I already make it a point to eat quite a lot now because the buff is nice.

From the gameplay standpoint, having a debuff looming over player's head seems inappropriate for an unmoded version of a game like TiTS.

From the lore standpoint, your nanites can probably extent the period between hunger setting in by a whole lot, and possibly make it possible for you to digest sexual fluids (which will mean that Captain Steele will never go hungry again). You can also get yourself a pair (or several) of almost magical, nutrients producing/storing tits; become a plant-person;  transform your whole body into gel/goo. All of which should allow you to get rid of hunger altogether.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You can also get yourself a pair (or several) of almost magical, nutrient producing/storing fits; become a plant-person or transform into gel/goo. All of which should allow you to get rid of hunger altogether.

Unless you spend most of your time in, let's say, a sterile spaceship.

But I agree with the wider point. Hunger systems only make sense in a survival/hardcore orientated game, and that ain't TiTS. Maybe if I ever get around to designing a hard mode.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
More submissive victory scenes. I won damnit! I shouldn't have to break character and take a role I don't want just because people associate strength and winning with being dominant.

Also though I think was mentioned a few times before more D/S scenes in general for both roles that feel caring and emotional and that don't involve trying to twist or alter one party's personality and preferred role so the fit your desires better. Playing the manipulative asshole can be a lot of fun sometimes but it shouldn't be the default route for dom encounters.

Claire

Jul 6, 2016
I most look forwards to Cyborg/Android tf that we will eventually get (How long have we had the cyborg score tfs hidden in the games coding for moders to turn on now? Feels like an eternity.)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd really like more cum types. Strawberry cum would be great, I have this deep desire to carry on my Steele's pink theme and be able to cum neon pink so settling for pastel strawberry cum would be good too [wish we could get pink Vanae Maiden Milk too].

Having vanilla and/or whipped cream cum would be great too.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'd really like more cum types. Strawberry cum would be great, I have this deep desire to carry on my Steele's pink theme and be able to cum neon pink so settling for pastel strawberry cum would be good too [wish we could get pink Vanae Maiden Milk too].

Having vanilla and/or whipped cream cum would be great too.

*blink blink* I am surprisingly behind the idea of Strawberry Jam cum, I'm not a self-cum fetishist...but if I gained the ability to jizz strawberry jam  at will...my bills would show a crapton of peanut butter and potato bread for a reason, so having it in the game would be something I'd definitely cheer for. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
*blink blink* I am surprisingly behind the idea of Strawberry Jam cum, I'm not a self-cum fetishist...but if I gained the ability to jizz strawberry jam  at will...my bills would show a crapton of peanut butter and potato bread for a reason, so having it in the game would be something I'd definitely cheer for. 

for me I think it fits into my marking kink so the idea of cumming pink paint basically would be very sex if I were to, say be thrown down on the bed and fingered until I dye my chest and face pink with ropes of subby fluids.