Nuclear Emmy

ham

Sep 2, 2015
So one of my Steeles ended up accidentally destroying Myrellion (it was just a prank bro, honest). However, there is still access to Emmy's herm harness remote. When selecting an option Steele doesn't spend any time to consider that his girlfriend is now a lump of charcoal on the planet's surface or reflect on the horrors he has wrought. So do you think Emmy somehow made it out alive, or is her sex toy just fucking her cold irradiated corpse?

Cheers :)

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Fixt for next build:

if(flags["KQ2_MYRELLION_STATE"] == 1) addDisabledGhostButton(3,"EmmyRemote","EmmyRemote","Who knows if Emmy is even alive with what happened to Myrellion. Maybe after you finish with this probe nonsense, you can use your Dad's resources to track down her whereabouts - assuming she made it out in one piece.");

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If/when we have a feature to restart the game while preserving a character, we need a sarcastic reward for destroying every possible planet.

F

Franks

So one of my Steeles ended up accidentally destroying Myrellion (it was just a prank bro, honest). However, there is still access to Emmy's herm harness remote. When selecting an option Steele doesn't spend any time to consider that his girlfriend is now a lump of charcoal on the planet's surface or reflect on the horrors he has wrought. So do you think Emmy somehow made it out alive, or is her sex toy just fucking her cold irradiated corpse?

Cheers :)

Wait, we can destroy Myrellion?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wait, we can destroy Myrellion?

You can activate a nuke during Karaquest 2 to have it happen. However you have to have a 'Hard' personality to even have the option to do it in the first place. The planet gets glassed as a result though, and you can't access the surface anymore if you do it, just the deep caves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
... Kinda late to worry about waifus when Myrellion loses Emmy, Embry, Briha, Lys, and Lieve (among others).

F

Franks

Yeah, but I care about Syri.

Though I would love to see companion Briha.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You can activate a nuke during Karaquest 2 to have it happen. However you have to have a 'Hard' personality to even have the option to do it in the first place. The planet gets glassed as a result though, and you can't access the surface anymore if you do it, just the deep caves.

Oh so that's why I never could find that damn option, I always have a 'nice' personality whenever I go do Karaquest 2

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I was thinking more "rain of fiery death that scorches the planet with wildfires".

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I was thinking more "rain of fiery death that scorches the planet with wildfires".

What if Dr. Lash approaches Steele and asks for the opportunity to test an invention that would neuter the entire planet's population...   for a sizable sum of credits, of course.  Its a less traditional armageddon, but still is effective extinction for the planet's indigenous species.  

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I wonder how Dr.Lash would react to Steele telling him about how Shekka would like to tone down her race's libido. 

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Oh so that's why I never could find that damn option, I always have a 'nice' personality whenever I go do Karaquest 2

I usually play as mischievous, but end up fucking around with Penny a bit which adds a +25 to your alignment and turns you into an asshole (way too strong imo).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Warping a person's mind, albeit temporarily if you choose, to become nothing but a being that seeks jizz for satisfaction is kind of a really dick move. That +25 is justified if not too weak.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I usually play as mischievous, but end up fucking around with Penny a bit which adds a +25 to your alignment and turns you into an asshole (way too strong imo).

Warping a person's mind, albeit temporarily if you choose, to become nothing but a being that seeks jizz for satisfaction is kind of a really dick move. That +25 is justified if not too weak.

It depends on what morality is judged by, real world morality or protagonist centered morality*. If the former than it's an appropriate modifier, if the latter it is too strong.

*Protagonist centered morality = The idea that because someone is a protagonist, what they do is just naturally more moral and justifiable.

ham

Sep 2, 2015

I don't need logic and morality in this smut game! Give me silly mode and cumsluts galore!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
"Hyenas or hyaenas are any feliform carnivoran mammals of the family Hyaenidae."

I removed the link for carnivores and useless stuff, but that's the intro line to the wikipedia article with handy link to Feliformia.

Also, I meant no disrespect with "heathen," just trying to be hyperbolic.

Last edited by a moderator:

ham

Sep 2, 2015
"Hyenas or hyaenas are any feliform carnivoran mammals of the family Hyaenidae."

I removed the link for carnivores and useless stuff, but that's the intro line to the wikipedia article with handy link to Feliformia.

Also, I meant no disrespect with "heathen," just trying to be hyperbolic.

Haha that's actually pretty cool. Never realised feliforms were a thing. No disrespect taken ;D