What Content Would You Like Added?

Dostri

Jul 21, 2016
Really I just want different items to interact with the GaloMax transformation. I had tried getting a "Liquid Latex" goo girl but was disappointed that the two states couldn't co-exist. Really I'd be happy if using one while you're affected by the other worked.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

JustJustin

Jul 30, 2016
More Doctor Badger content of any type, regular sex with her after she has turned you into a bimbo rather than only being available if you turn her into one, maybe a version of the Hero option where she doesn't turn you into a copy of herself  but keeps you your race whilst giving you all the things she likes. Also perhaps a change option where she gives you infinite cumming like Penny got, that was beyond hot.

Oh and Vanae, Vanae are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plaid Raider

Aug 3, 2016
Maybe a space station laboratory with a Mad Scientist who's trying out their new mind/body swap device.

It starts off with an Extranet Mail wanting to call Captain Steele over to the lab to either a new piece of tech to be tested, or a cry for help. Steele is lured in, gets captured, and then swapped with a test subject like an alien animal. Their old body is lured away, and they are then put into a cage to await further testing. Steele escapes captivity and learns their new anatomy, and fights/fucks his way to defeating minibosses (lab assistants, security guards, robots, other test subjects) and either stays or swaps bodies with them to get better combat stats, or seduction stats. Eventually, Steele finds that the Mad Scientist has swapped bodies so that they're now in Steele's body (wanting to become more sexy/stronger/etc), and the final boss fight commences. Upon defeating them, you can literally fuck yourself, and have access to the bodyswap device in the lab for more sex scenes as a reward. By the end of the mission, you're back to normal.

Lots of potential for sex scenes with different bodies, and bad ends (stuck in a body, or being fucked by your old body).

DrunkFighter

Aug 4, 2016
Maybe a space station laboratory with a Mad Scientist who's trying out their new mind/body swap device.

It starts off with an Extranet Mail wanting to call Captain Steele over to the lab to either a new piece of tech to be tested, or a cry for help. Steele is lured in, gets captured, and then swapped with a test subject like an alien animal. Their old body is lured away, and they are then put into a cage to await further testing. Steele escapes captivity and learns their new anatomy, and fights/fucks his way to defeating minibosses (lab assistants, security guards, robots, other test subjects) and either stays or swaps bodies with them to get better combat stats, or seduction stats. Eventually, Steele finds that the Mad Scientist has swapped bodies so that they're now in Steele's body (wanting to become more sexy/stronger/etc), and the final boss fight commences. Upon defeating them, you can literally fuck yourself, and have access to the bodyswap device in the lab for more sex scenes as a reward. By the end of the mission, you're back to normal.

Lots of potential for sex scenes with different bodies, and bad ends (stuck in a body, or being fucked by your old body).

+1 This. Also more vanae content and gooey contents. There is never enough gooey content NEVER. More single-sexed races and their own tfs, I prefereably my on Steele as a Male/Female rather than a Herm, don't mind me. And also race quests, like per example, when you're full transformed in a specific race and you encounter them wildly, they don't attack you and maybe ask you for work for them or maybe just a quickie right there, although you can should always have the option to attack them (Excluding Bad Ends).

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
More seasonal content. Puppyslutmas, Canada, and Poe A are all fun, but I'd like to see more.

We already have a vaguely Easter-related NPC, why not expand upon that?
We have bars, why not have an intergalactic equivalent of St. Patty's?
Valentines with crew?
Pour one out for Papa Vic on Father's Day?

I'm trying to think of more...

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
+1 This. Also more vanae content and gooey contents. There is never enough gooey content NEVER. More single-sexed races and their own tfs, I prefereably my on Steele as a Male/Female rather than a Herm, don't mind me. And also race quests, like per example, when you're full transformed in a specific race and you encounter them wildly, they don't attack you and maybe ask you for work for them or maybe just a quickie right there, although you can should always have the option to attack them (Excluding Bad Ends).

Yes!  It would be great, for example, if you were fully transformed into a Zil and got to play around in Zil society or somesuch.

Plaid Raider

Aug 3, 2016

Yes!  It would be great, for example, if you were fully transformed into a Zil and got to play around in Zil society or somesuch.

Another pseudo TF idea I liked was for a mission where Steele to be able use some sort of mental uplink so that their consciousness would transfer to a robot body of a few varying types ranging from sexbots, combat robots, non-humanoid robots, and everything in between.

Some mission concepts could be for Steele getting information as a sexbot, or having to fight hordes of enemies as a warmachine.

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
More seasonal content. Puppyslutmas, Canada, and Poe A are all fun, but I'd like to see more.

We already have a vaguely Easter-related NPC, why not expand upon that?
We have bars, why not have an intergalactic equivalent of St. Patty's?
Valentines with crew?
Pour one out for Papa Vic on Father's Day?

I'm trying to think of more...

All of these sound like great ideas

Plaid Raider

Aug 3, 2016
A consumable item that I would like added in the future would probably be a consumable TF item that made you androgynous instantly, a trap, or a reverse trap.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
A consumable item that I would like added in the future would probably be a consumable TF item that made you androgynous instantly, a trap, or a reverse trap.

On top of Aislinn, who is awesome and whose doc you totally should check out, Etis' Foxfire/Frostfire and Catnip items give you a perk that makes your character's face always remain androgynous, but it comes bundled with a furrification.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Space Harpy Traps/girly boys

Plaid Raider

Aug 3, 2016

Maybe have it similar to this part in MGQ with the bodyswap scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXFM9O3P-Y

Bad End could have the person switch with Steele and abuse their newfound power, or go adventuring in Steele's place (while pretending to be Steele), and the real Steele is stuck as a test subject or pregnant with a child that they conceived with their old body (making Steele the father AND mother).

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Hyper Happy option like in CoC

(TF items geared toward a certain Gender don't shrink parts from other gender)

as I thought we HAD one... but don't for some reason.

which explains why Bovinium (Cow F) keeps shrinking my Male bits into oblivion instead of changing my body tone.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I find it rather ironic that I haven't even tried to come up with a harpy princess companion. I haven't even tried to come up with harpy companions.

I just jumped straight to cats. :p  

*squints*

Shar's mother is the Harpy Matron. That technically makes her a princess, although that doesn't mean much with the sheer number of daughters the Harpy Matron has.

If the proposed plotline goes over well, dethroning her mother and coronating her will be a distinct possibility.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Shar's mother is the Harpy Matron. That technically makes her a princess, although that doesn't mean much with the sheer number of daughters the Harpy Matron has.

If the proposed plotline goes over well, dethroning her mother and coronating her will be a distinct possibility.

:frogsiren:  ix-nay on the oilers-spay