What Content Would You Like Added?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Wsan: Wasn't really complaining; I don't think anyone in TiTS is "too big" for my mind to appreciate through writing.

@Draconic: yah boi

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Not it said space-orc village is populated by rape-hungry space-orcs that drag you back to his village when you lose in battle. I was glad CoC tried to make a difference with orcs (as opposed to minotaurs-and even you could get glimpses of the race members not being a bunch of mindless monsters who always relied on brutes force). In TiTS, we have (or will have) the thraggen. But I don't know if they're rape happy.

Plus I am not the kind who's okay with having one's kinks into the game regardless of how they're included. Since we're typing about orcs here, I guess I can now point at Fyn's transformation scene as an example.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
@Watchering: 2big4me, bro. And Kiro is a "mere" 21 inches. That's like an average horse cock. Personally I'm glad Fen's idea of hyper (at least as far as his characters go) isn't like, say, Sparrow's. Not that I dislike either, I'm just saying.

Yeah, I know it's not for everyone. If I had my way, more NPCs would be walking around like that Vi droid on Myrellion after you give her a boob upgrade.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A rather nice RV given how many people we can currently house in it.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Not it said space-orc village is populated by rape-hungry space-orcs that drag you back to his village when you lose in battle. I was glad CoC tried to make a difference with orcs (as opposed to minotaurs-and even you could get glimpses of the race members not being a bunch of mindless monsters who always relied on brutes force). In TiTS, we have (or will have) the thraggen. But I don't know if they're rape happy.

Plus I am not the kind who's okay with having one's kinks into the game regardless of how they're included. Since we're typing about orcs here, I guess I can now point at Fyn's transformation scene as an example.

The encounter I described/requested is how you are introduced to the village. Once you have access, the village is completely non-hostile to the player.
I have previously expressed my desire for a "tribal" village that sells "tribal" things to the player, this was just an idea how said village can be revealed to the player.
And again, it's just an idea. Ideas tend to change over time... if someone is willing to engage, not just shoot down the idea because they don't like it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's okay. This is just a wish thread. The "bad ideas" thread is a different one altogether. You have your interests, I have mine and the world keeps on running regardless of what they are.

I hadn't posted here before since I had nothing to say (unlike CoC's, I am not that familiar with TiTS contents), but I am somehow interested in monsterlike creatures being shown in creative ways, so I felt I had to comment on your words, taking the orc nature as the issue. As for the tribal setting, I have no strong feelings about it.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I may have misspoke calling them "orcs". I suppose the orc stereotype is just easier to say than "big, powerful, and possibly thuggish creatures that look like humans but different".

If I were to write up something regarding this idea, I would go out of my way to come up with some manner to distinguish them from just being generic orcs or ogres. I can sometimes be a little limited in my ideas, but I do strive to try new things and put a spin on ideas that have gotten trite.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"

Bigger bed. I feel bad that anyone on my ship has to sleep alone :3

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
1) I really want to see some more Queen Marsail and Scalla content. Irellia is really awesome, but my PC wants to breed ALL the queens.

2) More combat encounters, but not necessarily sexual encounters. Whatever happened to the Myrellion Death Worm mentioned in the myrellion planning docs?

3) more generic pregnancies from encounters and a heat/rut system like the one in CoC. And more unique pregnacies mechanics such as hostile species that once it impreginates you requires the DNA of a third mate? Kinda like venus pitcher but you could use any male/herm NPC/ecounter, not just other pitchers.

4) And this may sound wierd but a way for herm players to impreginate themselves from the masturbation menu.

5) Finally I want the game to fleshed out more so that it can become even more immersive and engaging outside of sex scenes. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
1) I really want to see some more Queen Marsail and Scalla content. Irellia is really awesome, but my PC wants to breed ALL the queens.

Yeah I would love to see this one too.

3) more generic pregnancies from encounters and a heat/rut system like the one in CoC. And more unique pregnacies mechanics such as hostile species that once it impreginates you requires the DNA of a third mate? Kinda like venus pitcher but you could use any male/herm NPC/ecounter, not just other pitchers.

With JimT gone noone want to touch typical preg stuff unless you think about eggs in ass. Thou MAYBE MP would be able to do smth about it in near future after growning up more as writer.

4) And this may sound wierd but a way for herm players to impreginate themselves from the masturbation menu.

Tentacle cock type or would be slight hard to do it for herm. So..I think Uveto kitsune-like race got such cocks so maybe this option will be up after their TF will be made.

5) Finally I want the game to fleshed out more so that it can become even more immersive and engaging outside of sex scenes. 

I think it will req. devs got additional 24 to 48 hours per day. More sad option is to come back check game after 1 to 3 years :/

Evaris

Jun 13, 2016
Tailcocks. So many possibilities, so little use...

Out of curiosity, how hard would it be to actually implement a masturbation sex scene that would induce the already present cockvine pregnancy?   Rather - do you know if masturbation scenes act differently than regular sex scenes in any way that would prevent such content?  

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Tentacle cock type or would be slight hard to do it for herm. So..I think Uveto kitsune-like race got such cocks so maybe this option will be up after their TF will be made.

Im talking normal penis masturbation but you scoop up some of this and shove up your vagina to get pregnant.

Here's one just mostly for the lols - Anno being able to make you a gun that, instead of the grey goo, can fire Bubble Buddies.

Void Pirate A: What the hell is he shooting at us?

Void Pirate B: I dont know but its sticky as hell, but i think its organic. Hold on. Let me taste it...

Void Pirate A: So what is it?

Void Pirate B: ...Its semen.

Void Pirate A: Wow, this guy is a real asshole.

Steele: Brah-Ha-Ha-Ha!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity, how hard would it be to actually implement a masturbation sex scene that would induce the already present cockvine pregnancy?   Rather - do you know if masturbation scenes act differently than regular sex scenes in any way that would prevent such content?  

No technical problems. Someone just has to write it.

I'm not sure which type of pregnancy cockvines should cause. If it is quite obvious for the non-parasitic tailcocks, cockvines have a bit of ambiguity. Due to how Tavira uses them, I thought that they are inducing host-type pregnancy. New Vanae scene states that it would be cockvine pregnancy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tailcocks. So many possibilities, so little use...

He said for herm not meantioning it have or not have tailcock, which if we talk about all possible variants for herms will be easiest thing to do it.

Im talking normal penis masturbation but you scoop up some of this and shove up your vagina to get pregnant.

Well tentacle cock is cock type too unless you mean normal aka human type. Well without sticking it in chances for trigger pregnancy would need to be somehow not high unless we account that after some level if virility even htis amount of cum PC would scoop and then shove is enough. WIth tentacock or tailcock it would be easy like after X amount of cum chance will be 100%

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
He said for herm not meantioning it have or not have tailcock, which if we talk about all possible variants for herms will be easiest thing to do it.

Since there are no prehensile cocks yet, the options are limited to tailcocks or toys like Emmy's harness.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure which type of pregnancy cockvines should cause. If it is quite obvious for the non-parasitic tailcocks, cockvines have a bit of ambiguity. Due to how Tavira uses them, I thought that they are inducing host-type pregnancy. New Vanae scene states that it would be cockvine pregnancy.

I think Tavira scenes implied that those tailcocks was only causing our belowed nyrea concubine/waifu pack her betas full of new tailcocks. She says something about how it's usefull to keep populance of her kingdomn under control and well at same time her beta aren't empty whole time.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

And then you have a Downs baby. Good job.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

In a world where gene engineering is a common thing, I doubt that this is unavoidable. Cleaning up dangerous recessive junk should be the first thing to do. From the other side, judging by how much TiTS is centered around useless cosmetic transformations with a significant lack of actually useful ones, nothing would surprise me... And, considering how much of a fetish stupidity is, I won't be even surprised if it would be a welcome outcome for some people. Humanity is fucked up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

In world when people can live for ages...literaly like Xenogen CEO as long they have enough money it would imply there is way to remove genetic defects, again for not so low I pressume price.

In a world where gene engineering is a common thing, I doubt that this is unavoidable. Cleaning up dangerous recessive junk should be the first thing to do. From the other side, judging by how much TiTS is centered around useless cosmetic transformations with a significant lack of actually useful ones, nothing would surprise me... And, considering how much of a fetish stupidity is, I won't be even surprised if it would be a welcome outcome for some people. Humanity is fucked up.

Well PC is like case of actualy geneticaly modified child I bet Victor take care of removing possible genetic constrains for us like...meantioned by NS Down Syndrome. Well maybe that future fuck up mood was due to that humans not need to care about any genetic screw ups in their children or their own bodies (well those from more rich part of humanity) so they turned into jumping into useless cosmetic transformations (well they cosmetic as if they weren;t it would be like in CoC that some TF giving some real benefits to PC :D )

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
It's okay. This is just a wish thread. The "bad ideas" thread is a different one altogether. You have your interests, I have mine and the world keeps on running regardless of what they are.

I hadn't posted here before since I had nothing to say (unlike CoC's, I am not that familiar with TiTS contents), but I am somehow interested in monsterlike creatures being shown in creative ways, so I felt I had to comment on your words, taking the orc nature as the issue. As for the tribal setting, I have no strong feelings about it.

I also had the idea that the rapist "orc" is the village idiot or resident asshole and is severely punished by his fellows for revealing the village to an outside...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
In a world where gene engineering is a common thing, I doubt that this is unavoidable...

I'm sure you could write away all the congenital problems if you really wanted to. I'm glad it's you who's volunteered to do it though, Mr. Freshly Minted Purple Name Man. I look forward to having Eric Cartman in the near future.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure you could write away all the congenital problems if you really wanted to. I'm glad it's you who's volunteered to do it though, Mr. Freshly Minted Purple Name Man. I look forward to having Eric Cartman in the near future.

Hm... An item which fixes the genetic damage, be it congenital or acquired? Sounds like space Debimbo. I actually want to make one, but I'm quite sure that bimbofication effects are intended to be uncurable.