Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Pretty neat. I didn't encounter Samantha enough to really make any judgements about her, but I always welcome more characters.

- Missing Lick Ass still does pleasure damage.
- I used Invitation the same turn Mara shoved and knocked me down. She shoved first and knocked me down, but the description for Invitation said it was successful. Wound up with me falling anyway.
- The game told me I had defeated Mara's slime pet that she never created. It said she used nothing that turn, which was the same turn I entranced her with a kiss.
- You can use Hand Lock with your hands bound while being pegged.
- Imp can sit on your face while her owner is already seated there.
- Bluff sometimes both spends and gain Mojo.
- Leaving a girl's place without doing anything takes up an hour, which is inconsistent with all the other locations.
- Possibly not a bug, but you can only upgrade an advanced attribute like Fetish once per visit to the location before the option disappears from the menu. I assume the option is supposed to either stay there, or they're supposed to kick you from the location after your purchase. In the case of the Black Market, both the Fetish and the Dark buttons disappear after choosing just one.
- Also possibly not a bug, but Diversion can be used from behind. This just seems a bit strange, since the idea is that you normally distract your opponent and then maneuver around them. If you're already holding them from behind, it's more like you're just handing them your clothes and they stop moving for a while. Humorous but maybe not intentional.
- Is a girl holding a guy from behind using Invitation supposed to switch the stance to the upside-down male-on-top fuck?
- Strap-ons are put on underneath pantyhose and garter/stockings for the purposes of stripping them off, but they can still be used to fuck and of course they prevent fingering, etc. It's all rather odd imagery.

- Fucking a girl in the ass uses her pussy for determining the damage taken and given:

- Crash after a fight ended.

You use Piston. You pound Angel in the ass. She whimpers in pleasure and can barely summon the strength to hold herself off the floor. Angel's divine pussy was pleasured by your shaft for 25 base:16.3 (13 + 3.3) x multiplier: 1.56 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:0.3 + per:0.3) Your average-sized cock was pleasured by Angel's divine slit for 35 base:12.5 (10 + 2.5) x multiplier: 2.82 (1 + sen:0.1 + ple:1.5 + per:0.2)
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException

at nightgames.items.clothing.Outfit.getTopOfSlot(Outfit.java:73)
    at nightgames.items.clothing.Outfit.getTopOfSlot(Outfit.java:67)
    at nightgames.characters.Character.shred(Character.java:753)
    at nightgames.characters.Character.shredRandom(Character.java:737)
    at nightgames.trap.StripMine.lambda$0(StripMine.java:29)
    at nightgames.trap.StripMine$$Lambda$221/1638080572.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.Streams$RangeIntSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.IntPipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at nightgames.trap.StripMine.trigger(StripMine.java:29)
    at nightgames.trap.StripMine.resolve(StripMine.java:73)
    at nightgames.areas.Area.enter(Area.java:82)
    at nightgames.characters.Character.travel(Character.java:1468)
    at nightgames.actions.Move.execute(Move.java:20)
    at nightgames.characters.NPC.move(NPC.java:412)
    at nightgames.global.Match.round(Match.java:104)
    at nightgames.global.Match.resume(Match.java:125)
    at nightgames.gui.GUI.endCombat(GUI.java:962)
    at nightgames.gui.GUI.ding(GUI.java:950)
    at nightgames.gui.GUI$FeatButton$1.actionPerformed(GUI.java:1213)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
- I found some repetitive messages after choosing to surprise Reyka in the showers. In fact, the game tells you about the world snapping into focus randomly a lot, and sometimes other status update messages like Reyka becoming cynical.

As you're walking, your foot hits something and there's a sudden debilitating pain in your groin. Someone has set up a spring-loaded rope designed to shoot up into your nuts, which is what just happened. You collapse into the fetal position and pray that there's no one nearby.

You are now winded.  
You are in the first floor Showers. There are a half-dozen stalls shared by the residents on this floor. They aren't very big, but there's room to hide if need be. A hot shower would help you recover after a tough fight, but you'd be vulnerable if someone finds you.

You hear something in the Dorm.
You hear running water coming from the first floor showers. There shouldn't be any residents on this floor right now, so it's likely one of your opponents. You peek inside and sure enough, Reyka is taking a shower and looking quite vulnerable. Do you take advantage of her carelessness?
She is completely naked.
You stealthily walk up behind Reyka, enjoying the view of her wet naked body. When you stroke her smooth butt, she jumps and lets out a surprised yelp. Before she can recover from her surprise, you pounce!
Everything around you suddenly seems much clearer, like a lens snapped into focus. You don't really remember why you were heading in the direction you where...
Everything around you suddenly seems much clearer, like a lens snapped into focus. You don't really remember why you were heading in the direction you where...
You are now braced.  
You are now wary.
Typos:
- "starts peeling her clothes of slowly" in Skillful Strip Tease
- Samantha's speaking bits in battle are missing quotation marks.
- The other trophy items are treated as proper nouns (Jewel's Panties), but Samantha's lacy thong isn't. The vibrating strap-on also has some peculiar capitalization. 
When defeating Samantha normally:
- "desperatly"
- "Samanthe"
- "pulls to your waist" seems like it should say something like "pulls them to your waist"
- "Samantha moans gasps continually"
When defeating Samantha via fucking:
- "You lay back" should be "You lie back"
- "belongins"

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
LAST EXPERIMENTAL I SWEAR. Was going to call this one stable, but I ended up reworking some of Kat's traits, which make cause some issues.

Also, new portrait for Samantha. dndw, if you have any changes you want me to do, feel free to let me know. I haven't done the mood variations yet, so better now than later. Hopefully doesn't look too terrible... I keep thinking that she looks like Jewel's mom :\

bbn5ZZb.jpg
v1.8.2.9.experimental

1_8_2_9_experimental.zip

1.8.2.9 changelog

Balance:
- Using spiral thrust now also applies a 8 turn Lethargic debuff (Mojo gain is reduced by 75%)
- Pheromones has been buffed. It now applies much more when you are close to the opponent and you're exposed.
    - The damage has also been buffed to be 1 + Animism / 10
- Feral status effect has been changed
    - Now applies to Kat whenever she is above 50 arousal
    - Removed from Kat when she is below 50 arousal
    - Changed buff
        - Used to be 2 power, 3 cunning, 2 seduction, 2 animism, 2 speed
        - Now 1+(animism / 2) power, 3 cunning, 2 seduction, 1.5 x animism, 2 speed
    - Now makes orgasms only reduce arousal by 50% and reduces willpower loss to 33% of normal.
    - Now has a (1 + Animism) / (2 + Animism) chance to ignore an orgasm for a turn even at full arousal.
- Removed petite requirement from Pounce (NICE SKILL YOU HAVE THERE, KAT. SHAME YOU CAN'T USE IT)

Bugs:
- Changed strap-on to clothing layer 2 (same layer as pants, so if you put on a strapon, you'll remove your pants or skirt)
- Fixed a bug with striping trap causing a crash
- Fixed a bug where ass fucking would pleasure pussy instead (and crash if they don't have one)
- Fixed a bug where other NPCs snapping out of enthrallment (anywhere on the playing field) would print a message for the player
- Fixed some typos and grammar issues with Samantha
- Fixed a bug where pets had access to your face when it is already covered
- Fixed a bug where using lick ass would do pleasure damage irregardless of hitting or missing

Other changes:
- Diversion can only be used when you are facing the opponent
- Submissive hold cannot be used while bound anymore
- You can now undress/striptease when wearing a strapon
- Added a default portrait for Samantha
    - Sorry didn't get time to do the mood variations

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
...fuck

you can fix it yourself temporarily by going into data/clothing/defaults.json, search opencupbra, change exposure from 99 to .99

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
...fuck

you can fix it yourself temporarily by going into data/clothing/defaults.json, search opencupbra, change exposure from 99 to .99

Nice. I like the portrait, although I can't help but feel like there is something uncanny about the left brow. (our left, her right) Also, is the eye on that side smaller or is that an optical illusion because of the (I don't know what you call it, the borders around the eyes) ? 

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Forewarning is that I had trouble reproducing some of these positional bugs (the tribbing and 69 stuff). Sometimes they pop up again, sometimes they don't, and I don't understand the patterns. I've attached my save file to this post so you can tinker with it if you really want.

- Bluff overwrites Wait/Focus if you have >0 Arousal, which is most of the time.
- When an NPC replaces her pants/skirt with a strap-on, the game says she takes off your [pants she's wearing].
- You can buy multiple strap-ons, though I don't believe it causes the next bug because NPCs don't have multiple strap-ons in their inventory.
- Both the PC and NPCs can still use the Strap On skill when wearing a strap-on, which results in them taking their current strap-on off and replacing it with another (the same one?).
- This is more of an oddity with how the system works than a bug but it's easy to mistake as one: because certain clothing items like the lab coat and Samantha's dress cover the bottom slot, using Strip Bottom first removes those and Sam replaces her entire dress with her strap-on. There may be some other such things occurring that I haven't noticed.
- Mara also loses her shirt when her coat is stripped off with Strip Bottoms, but not with Strip Top.
- I was able to overflow my arousal somehow. Attached a picture and the log up to that point, as it happened early on.
- Tribadism can be used while wearing a strap-on.
- Is only the person who initiated Tribadism supposed to be able to grind? If yes, is that also the case with Powerful Hips? Because that doesn't work.
- Using Shredding Palm while tribbing in the submissive position can rarely grant you Braced and Wary. Haven't been able to reproduce, but it might have something to do with the position you entered Tribadism from.
- I was once able to put on a strap-on while tribbing, which forced both fighters back to the neutral position (You and Angel circle each other cautiously). I haven't been able to reproduce it though.
EDIT: It occurred to me what might have happened here is that I actually knocked her off me with Shredding Palm, but it didn't say so; it only mentioned that I had gained Braced and Wary. Then on the next turn, where we were in neutral, I quickly clicked Strap On because I thought it was unusual, considering the position. In other words, the bug is actually that it didn't report her being knocked down.
- Bottom position in 69 can use Oral Pin. I've seen this one multiple times, but it's not 100%.
- Skillful Strip Tease can be used while nursing and possibly other odd positions that don't normally permit the standard Strip Tease.
- PC's socks reappear on their feet at random when walking around between fights? Might be related to having consumed a Tentacle Tonic.
- Being pinned/pinning down in F/F shows the held-from-behind F/F picture instead of the mounted one.
- Foot Smother is usable when on the bottom of a 69 (and the top, but it makes more sense there).
- You can be offered the vibrating cock ring challenge (and presumably the chastity device one) even when you only have a pussy.
- In addition to the expected Suckle, NPCs can use Struggle, Escape, and Wait when being Nurse'd, but players can only ever Suckle.

- Blindside: "swaing" -> "swaying"
- "Samantha grabs the waistband of your strap-on and pulls them down."
- Heel Grind: "in to" -> "into"
- Nurse: "present" -> "presented"
- An NPC trying to fuck the PC's pussy with a strap-on will result in the game saying neither of you are aroused enough to do that yet, apparently regardless of the NPC's arousal. Might also work the other way around.
- Piston with a strap-on says it drives you both towards orgasm, despite the fucking party not taking any pleasure damage from it. Misleading to people who have system messages off.
- "You use Tribadism. You grab Samantha's legs and lift it"
- Skillful Strip Tease can remove a strap-on that is inserted into the PC, causing Samantha to groan with the sudden disappearance of her pole five times in a row.  
- Both Footjob and both of the 69 positions mention non-existent dicks. Being hit with Flick mentions non-existent balls.

Just noticed in my screenshot:

- "Angel's drug-laced juices leaves your entire body tingling"

- Missing period in my Lick Pussy.

View attachment grawr

arousaloverflow.png

View attachment nightgames_log.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
- I was able to overflow my arousal somehow. Attached a picture and the log up to that point, as it happened early on.

This is by design: it can happen either when you are unable to cum due to the effects of Deny Orgasm or Orgasm Seal, or due to temptation damage (which increases arousal but cannot cause orgasm) Or did you mean something else?

I think I've found the bug where Jewel is stuck picking Use Draft. She's not actually stuck, but the skill has an inordinately high chance of being picked. The cumulative rating of all skills except UseDraft, in my case, was usually less than 50. UseDraft scored 178. This was when the draft in question was a SuccubusDraft.  In addition, UseDraft#subChoices collects all drinkables in the user's inventory's keyset, but the inventory can contain entries of items with 0 as their value. Character#gain(Item, int), called by Character#consume(Item, int, boolean), is perfectly content setting it to 0, without then removing the entry (Character:1539). I think this is a bug on both sides: the Character should not allow these 'phantom entries' in the inventory, and UseDraft should check that the user actually has at least one of the item in question.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
This is by design: it can happen either when you are unable to cum due to the effects of Deny Orgasm or Orgasm Seal, or due to temptation damage (which increases arousal but cannot cause orgasm) Or did you mean something else?

The denial skills weren't in effect. She WAS doing temptation damage with the facesitting, but only 6 (12?) per turn. Originally I thought it was strange that I somehow got to 1103/666 just from her sitting on me for a few turns, but I see her laced juices were doing 57 damage. That's normal pleasure damage though; does that count toward the overflow?

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
The denial skills weren't in effect. She WAS doing temptation damage with the facesitting, but only 6 (12?) per turn. Originally I thought it was strange that I somehow got to 1103/666 just from her sitting on me for a few turns, but I see her laced juices were doing 57 damage. That's normal pleasure damage though; does that count toward the overflow?

So the arousal increased massively without explanation? Did you win the match at this point? Theoretically, there could be something wrong with the recuperation, though I have no idea what it could be. 

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Temptation damage and arousal damage doesn't make you orgasm. Only pleasure damage can.

So I guess she's edging you to an extent :p

You could have ended it early with masturbate

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Okay here's what I'm calling "stable" for anyone that is waiting for a stable release :p

v1.8.3

1_8_3.zip

Changes since v1.8.2.9.experimental

New:
- Added a menu box for choosing sex in the character creation GUI
    - "male:", "female:" and "herm:" will no longer work
    - You can *try* asexual, but no guarantees on what happens.

Bugs:
- Strapon can only be put on when not wearing a strapon
- Split bluff and wait into two skills
- Make powerful hips allow you to grind from the submissive position
- Make oral pin require that the opponent is mobile
- Make Samantha's sexy dance skill use similar skill restrictions
- Make foot smother require that you are dominant and mobile
- Added some text for footjob vs pc that had no cocks
- Fix issue where you could throw/use nonexistent drafts
- Fix issue where putting on open cup bra would make your exposure over 1

Other changes:
- Add in rest of Samantha's portraits
    - I'm not exactly happy with some of them, may change them later
Changes since v1.8.0

v1.8.3 changes since v1.8.0
Overall changes:
- Added a menu box for choosing sex in the character creation GUI
    - "male:", "female:" and "herm:" will no longer work
    - You can *try* asexual, but no guarantees on what happens.
- Starting a new character now allows you to modify the starting stats all the way down to 1.
    - This is mostly for roleplaying purposes. I would not recommend on taking any stat below 5.
        - Especially Power < 2 or you cannot struggle.
    - Early game requirements:
    - Seduction
        - 3: Kiss
        - 5: Finger
        - 5: Handjob
        - 6: Suckle
    - Power
        - 3: Struggle
        - 4: Turn Over
        - 5: Shove
    - Cunning
        - 2: Strip Self
        - 3: Strip Top, Strip Bottom
        - 5: Undress
- Clothing has been completely overhauled.
    - All clothing will be in the resources/clothing/
        - new clothing can be either added to the existing json file or it can be a new json file in that directory
    - Got rid of the old skimpiness system and replaced it with exposure.
        - All clothing have an exposure value, that is multiplied together to get your final exposure level for that slot (top or bottom)
            - Example: you're wearing panties, a skirt, a bra, and a blouse
                - panties exposure: .8
                - skirt exposure: .4
                - Total bottom exposure = .8 * .4 = .32
                - bra exposure: .8
                - blouse exposure: .3
                - Total top exposure = .3 * .8 = .24
                - Overall body exposure = (.24 + .32) / 2 = .28
            - This body exposure value increases your body's hotness stat (in this case by .28%), which in turn affects tempt and pleasure damage you do
        - To counteract the fact that wearing clothing reduces your body hotness stat, clothing now have a hotness stat as well
            - This directly adds to the hotness stat of your body while you have it on, but is reduced by the exposure level of the layers above it.
                - Example: you have a bra and a tshirt on
                    - bra hotness: .4
                    - tshirt hotness: .1
                    - tshirt exposure: .4
                    - total hotness = .1 (Tshirt) + .4(Bra) * .4(Tshirt exposure) = .26
                    - If you strip off the tshirt,
                    - total hotness = .4 (Bra)
            - Note that these values probably will change since I'm just trying to pick values that make sense right now
            - Hopefully this encourages people to keep their clothing on at least some of the time instead of stripping both naked within the first 2 turns.
    - Redid the mapping of the clothing. Now certain clothing can take two slots and cover both top and bottom (like trench coat and cloak)
        - top layers:
            - 0 : undershirt/bra
            - 1 : none
            - 2 : shirt/dresses
            - 3 : jackets/coats
            - 4 : cloaks etc
        - bottom layers:
            - 0 : underwear/panties
            - 1 : hosiery/leg warmers
            - 2 : pants/skirts/dresses
            - 3 : coats etc
            - 4 : cloaks etc
        - legs layer:
            - 1 : hosiery/leg warmers
            - 2 : pants
        - feet layer:
            - 1 : hosiery/leg warmers/socks
            - 2 : shoes
        - arms layer:
            - 1 : gloves
        - head layer:
            - unused for now (hats?)
        - hands layer:
            - 1 : gloves
            - 3 : unused for now (rings?)
        - neck layer:
            - unused for now (necklaces? collars?)
    - Stripping works a bit differently as well
        - Strip skills and Tear skills only shred top and bottom.
        - Random strip skills (Dissolving solution) strip any slot at random
        - Nudification skills (Defabricator, Nakedbloom, etc) will first strip top and bottom, and then strip the rest if used again.
    - Added a ton of new clothing.
        - Most of these can be found in the Boutique, Clothing Shop, or XXX Store.
        - Hover over the clothing in the store or the clothing change UI to see what they do.
- When NPCs have affections over 30, you can give them gifts (Clothing)
    - When they have over 35 affection, they'll let you pick out their wardrobe.
    - Note that you can really screw them over by picking harmful outfits. Discretion advised.
- A lot of different body modifications have been moved to specific characters. The player must build a relationship with them in order to get the mods.
    - Example: to get a succubus pussy or an incubus cock, you must have enough affection with Reyka in order to obtain it.
    There are new transformation scenes for getting each body part modification, but a lot of them are placeholds right now (Only Reyka has some finished scenes at the moment)
- Cock mods that dndw added has been refactored so that they count as modifications and not cock types. This means that you can grow and shrink them like normal.
    - Note: This was a lot more work than I originally thought, and I had to change how the BodyPart systems worked.
        Don't be too surprised to see some bugs until thing stabilize again.
        On the bright side though, it will be MUCH easier to add new types of BodyPart modifications in the future.
    - NPCs will also mod their cocks when they get one (note that it may take them a day to do it)
- Angel has been somewhat rewritten. Her upgraded class and attribute (Succubus/Dark) overlaps with Reyka too much.
    - Angel's upgraded class is now Demigoddess and preferred attribute is Divinity
        - Her level up traits have been updated to reflect this.
            - level 18 Semenphage -> Erophage (Feeds on sexuality, gains mojo/Alluring status when opponent orgasms)
            - level 33 Energydrain -> level 36 Object of Worship (Opponents is periodically forced to worship her body)
            - level 36 RawSexuality -> level 33
        - Her pussy mod has been changed from succubus to divine
            - Every time her pussy is pleasured while fucking, gain a stacking pleasure bonus. This resets when you pull out.
                Example: base divine pussy pleasureMod is 1.0
                    1. You use thrust, pleasureMod bonus of +.25 = 1.25
                    2. She uses ride, pleasureMod bonus of +.25 = 1.5
    - Changed the blessed cock mod to align with the Divinity Attribute and Angel. Cassie now offers the Runic cock mod instead.

New Content
- Merged in new NPC (Samantha) from dndw
- Merged in ai mod system from dndw
- Cassie offers the mouth-pussy bodymod (with new scene)
    - Requires a normal mouth, a fae scroll, 20 femdrafts, 10 Bewitching Draughts, and a dildo
    - Also requires that she has gotten a mouth pussy mod already, which now unlocks for her at lvl 20.
- Mouth-pussy now has some additional text for facefuck/blowjob etc
- Mouth-pussy mods now also make the user take pleasure damage when doing blowjob/footworship, and take pleasure damage when receiving face fuck
- add new stances
    - Coiled: rarely seen when struggling when being Carried
    - Upsidedown girl-on-top: replaces cowgirl randomly when the girl has > 25 power (or when fucking from certain stances)
    - Upsidedown guy-on-top: replaces missionary randomly when the guy has > 25 power (or when fucking from certain stances)
- add new image for f/f facesitting
- move divine charge effects to divinity instead of demigoddess
- add blessed cock effects and moved the old blessed cock effects to runic cocks (arcane/cassie)
    - blessed cock does the same thing as divine pussy
- Added a new character initial strength Trait:
    - "Stable Form"
        - Prevents the effects of Priapus Draft, FemDraft, Tiny Draft, Bust Draft, Succubus Draft and Tentacle Tonic from applying when thrown at you.
- Added two new character initial weakness Traits:
    - "Naive"
        - 50% to not get cynical after recovering from a mindgame status (enthralled, trance, flatfooted, etc)
    - "Foot Fetishist"
        - Starts each match with a foot fetish at the minimum magnitude
- Added new Traits:
    - Heels Pro:
        - Wearing heels does not reduce your speed, and does not make you easily knocked down (generally heels have higher hotness bonuses)
    - Heels Master:
        - While wearing heels, you have a 33% chance to avoid knockdowns (Tackle, Trip, Shove, etc)
    - You gain Heels Training after finishing a battle with heels on.
        - One for heels
        - Two total for high heels
        - Three total for higher heels (Stiletto Pumps)
    - Heels Pro = 50 total training
    - Heels Master = 100 total training
- Merged in some foot fetish content from Sakruff (Thanks!)
    - Updated text on foot job/foot pump to have events for girls
    - Added a new skill Foot Smother
        - Unlocks at 20 Fetish
        - Can be used when shoeless and you are standing over the opponent
        - Has a raised chance to inflict foot fetish

New skills:
- Added tribadism

Balance:
- Using spiral thrust now also applies a 8 turn Lethargic debuff (Mojo gain is reduced by 75%)
- Pheromones has been buffed. It now applies much more when you are close to the opponent and you're exposed.
    - The damage has also been buffed to be 1 + Animism / 10
- Feral status effect has been changed
    - Now applies to Kat whenever she is above 50 arousal
    - Removed from Kat when she is below 50 arousal
    - Changed buff
        - Used to be 2 power, 3 cunning, 2 seduction, 2 animism, 2 speed
        - Now 1+(animism / 2) power, 3 cunning, 2 seduction, 1.5 x animism, 2 speed
    - Now makes orgasms only reduce arousal by 50% and reduces willpower loss to 33% of normal.
    - Now has a (1 + Animism) / (2 + Animism) chance to ignore an orgasm for a turn even at full arousal.
- Removed petite requirement from Pounce (NICE SKILL YOU HAVE THERE, KAT. SHAME YOU CAN'T USE IT)
- Lowered level drain down to 20 Dark since it cannot drain levels from a lower leveled opponent any more.
- buff energy drink to 50% heal and 20-30% mojo
- dominate can longer be used by submissive characters
- lower speed and perception influence on accuracy from 10 -> 5%
- make stable form block TF from skills
- make counters fail if the target is wary
- Made enthrall stack less.
    - When enthralled status is added on to a already enthralled opponent, the final duration will be whatever is more:
        - Original duration + 1
        - New duration - 2 * (number of times this enthralled status has been refreshed + 1)
    - Note: If you are still having trouble with enthrall, try speccing more into Cunning.
- Fetishes now last throughout a match, but decrease in magnitude as time passes to a minimum magnitude of .25
    - Being pleasured by the fetish part will increase magnitude by .05
- Fire form now weakens by 5 a turn instead of 1 a turn. Should still be really good.
- Flatfooted now gives you Wary after it ends instead of Cynical. (seems to make more sense)
- Nimble now gives you 2 bonus speed as well as some bonus evade based on Animism
- Flick now has a 3 turn cooldown, but causes opponent to lose 25 mojo
- Focus now reduces arousal by 20% of the cap or 20, whatever is more. It also now builds 25% Mojo. However now it has a 2 turn cooldown.
- Footjob and Foot Pump now have a base 15% chance to cause a Foot Fetish (up from 5%). This is still increased by 2% per Fetish attribute.
- Frottage now has a base 15% chance to cause a Cock Fetish (up from 5%). This is still increased by 2% per Fetish attribute.
- Assfuck now only requires 15 Seduction (down from 20)
- Sex Counter now requires 20 Seduction (up from 15)
- Grind now builds 10% Mojo (up from 5%)
- Invitation now requires 25 Seduction (up from 15), but now costs 30 Mojo (down from 50)
- Capped Kick damage at Random[0-12] + min(100, Power)
- Capped Knee damage at 4 + Random[0-11] + min(50, Power), fixed a bug where having achilles would not add bonus power.
- Capped Magic Missile damage at 100.
- Level Drain now requires 50 Dark (I see why SilverBard disabled this now...)
- Use Breasts now requires at least C cup breasts, but does not exclude Petite
- Sacrifice now costs 20 Mojo (down from 40)
- Submissive Hold now requires 15 Seduction and 15 Power (Up from 10 Seduction only)
- Tail Peg now requires 1 Dark OR 20 Seduction (changed from 2 Dark only)
- Tail Peg now continuously fucks your opponent with your tail if done while already in a sex stance
- Tail Peg now has text for players using it
- Tickle now requires 6 Cunning

Other changes:
- NPCs now buy priapus drafts & femdrafts based on the male pref slider. They also buy them much less than before.
- Logs now also show status effects being added and removed
- Latex clothing has been removed from the Boutique (it's purchasable in the XXX shop)

Darkki

Sep 16, 2015
First off, great work both nergantre and dndw, really like the mod stuff. Of course glory also to SilverBard for the original game.

Then some bug and not-bug stuffs for you as a thank you!

I think Bronzechairs "problem" with Facesit stems from the fact that Facesit itself will not finish you off, nor will the willpower loss of Facesitting, so you can end up with a lot of overflow depending on what the facesitter does.

Winning is also possible after being at zero willpower for a while, did it a few times in a similar situation. Of course they can just as easily finish you off with a sudden "Tease Chest", then it' just game over man, game over.

The "resizing" skills of Mara and Cassie seem to be a bit out of control. Haven't been monitoring the stat window 100% of the battle time after Mara gets 12 Science but I'm fairly sure she used Shrink Ray like once, and my male char lost his whole manhood in that battle, permanently too though it gradually went down. The Breast resizers seem to do odd stuff like the status window telling you have 2 sets of different sized boobs at a time. These were both at least present from 1.8.2.7 already, tested Mara's so far in 1.8.3.

Also you cannot perform Anal Ride if you do not have a cock (or pussy probably, but haven't tested), and I *think* the npc's cannot actually anally penetrate the player if he/she does not have a cock / pussy. Can't say this for certain but so far they did not do it though I did give them the opportunity and time.

And latest Mara's Shrink Ray games led to this:

Angel uses Frottage.

Angel pushes her girl-cock against your the sensitive head of you member, dominating your manhood.

Angel's tiny girl-phallus was pleasured by you for 4

Your none was pleasured by Angel's tiny girl-dick for 19

Also last and maybe least of these, off the top of my head buglisting: Ass lick while "circling each other" is un-counterable, seems to me at least to be physical enough to be counterable.

dandan_87

Aug 28, 2015
It seems there is an issue with forcing masturbation on an enthralled opponent:

You use Force Masturbation.
Cassie's none was pleasured by Cassie's hands for 0 base:12,5 (10 + 2,5) x multiplier: 0,00 (1 + sen:-1,0 + ple:0,0 + per:0,0)
Cassie follows your command to the letter, but it doesn't seem to have that much of an effect on her.

The "resizing" skills of Mara and Cassie seem to be a bit out of control. Haven't been monitoring the stat window 100% of the battle time after Mara gets 12 Science but I'm fairly sure she used Shrink Ray like once, and my male char lost his whole manhood in that battle, permanently too though it gradually went down. The Breast resizers seem to do odd stuff like the status window telling you have 2 sets of different sized boobs at a time. These were both at least present from 1.8.2.7 already, tested Mara's so far in 1.8.3.
I have experienced these same issues.

akoss

Sep 12, 2015
Bound people shouldn't be restricted access to oral skills or thrusting/grinding skills. I haven't noticed if thrusting is restricted, but I should be able to lick someone that is sitting on my face without using my hands.

How do you unlock Reyka and Kat? They aren't in the more competitor's menu, and I haven't seen them since I started playing the mod.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
So the arousal increased massively without explanation? Did you win the match at this point? Theoretically, there could be something wrong with the recuperation, though I have no idea what it could be. 

I believe it did. And yeah, the picture was taken when I won the fight. If I'm understanding the log right, it looks like I dropped to 0 Willpower after Facesit + 3 Ride Faces. I licked her 17 times after that. Assuming I was taking 57 arousal damage from each one, that's 969, in addition to whatever overflow the breaking lick had and also whatever temptation damage she was doing with ride face. That easily adds up to over a thousand, which leads me to one of two conclusions:
1) If overflow starts at 1, everything seems to be fine.
2) If overflow starts at the character's Arousal's cap (666, in this case), something is weird.

Temptation damage and arousal damage doesn't make you orgasm. Only pleasure damage can.

So I guess she's edging you to an extent :p

You could have ended it early with masturbate

Arousal and pleasure are different, huh? Off the top of my head I don't know if I knew that or not. I might have just had a brainfart or something here. Who knows. That moment just stood out to me, so I figured it worth reporting just in case.

fiftysheep

Sep 10, 2015
How do you unlock Reyka and Kat? They aren't in the more competitor's menu, and I haven't seen them since I started playing the mod.

You need to have unlocked the Exotic Artifacts for Reyka and I think you need to unlock Martial Arts for Kat. Not sure about the Kat one, but I know she becomes available after you've unlocked all of the extra skill trees.

darksophina

Sep 9, 2015
One thing ive noticed in the last patch, an NPC will use striptease, equip a strapon then striptease again whenever a strapon is equipped? makes it quite hard to be on the receiving end of one, I would suggest strapons are not removed by strptease

Matteroyo

Sep 13, 2015
One thing ive noticed in the last patch, an NPC will use striptease, equip a strapon then striptease again whenever a strapon is equipped? makes it quite hard to be on the receiving end of one, I would suggest strapons are not removed by strptease

Yeah, personally I feel like there should be a way to force yourself into a situation where they use it. I've been trying to a while, but I find it very difficult to get them to use it more than maybe once every day of gameplay. I don't mean in-game days, I mean real-time days.

Maybe some sort of slider?

akoss

Sep 12, 2015
You need to have unlocked the Exotic Artifacts for Reyka and I think you need to unlock Martial Arts for Kat. Not sure about the Kat one, but I know she becomes available after you've unlocked all of the extra skill trees.

Thanks, Kat is the magic shop. I've been playing around with every option except those 2 so far.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, personally I feel like there should be a way to force yourself into a situation where they use it. I've been trying to a while, but I find it very difficult to get them to use it more than maybe once every day of gameplay. I don't mean in-game days, I mean real-time days.

Maybe some sort of slider?

Here's one option that won't need an updated version of the game: you can open up the AI modifications and add a negative weight for Strip Tease to one or more npcs. See my previous post on the subject for details. Note that this will also limit the use of Strip Tease in normal circumstances. 

akoss

Sep 12, 2015
Is speed meant to stay at 6 in the mod? No amount of video games seems to do anything.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys,

Thanks for the bug reports as usual! I'll be fixing these slowly over the course of the next few days. I'm a bit busy right now unfortunately, so I probably wont get something out until early next week.

@akoss, yup, I should probably remove video games, but since there are a few scenes associated with it, I haven't yet. In the mod, speed is a constant stat, and you can't really grow it. You can wear certain equipment and buff it temporarily, but I was finding at a higher level with more speed, you can literally do nothing vs someone.

About the AI,

Honestly I think there's something wonky with the AI right now. Problem is, it's a bitch to debug. I'll be doing another pass over it the next few days, so hopefully I'll resolve some of the issues.

livejoker

Sep 18, 2015
First off: love this game/mod. Amazing concept with some sweet stories/scenes!

Quick question - how do you play as a female? I've read in the notes that you can start as one (start with b-cup breasts, too/herm as well) and while using potions lets me do that, I won't technically be a female. I also know the game will still see me as a male, correct?
Thanks for any replies/answers!

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Quick question - how do you play as a female? I've read in the notes that you can start as one (start with b-cup breasts, too/herm as well) and while using potions lets me do that, I won't technically be a female. I also know the game will still see me as a male, correct?
Thanks for any replies/answers!

In the latest version (1.8.3), you can just pick it from the drop down box in the first screen. In older versions, you'd put "female:" in front of your name, but why play an older version?

About the AI,

Honestly I think there's something wonky with the AI right now. Problem is, it's a bitch to debug. I'll be doing another pass over it the next few days, so hopefully I'll resolve some of the issues.

I've noticed that the AI is less... determined. What I mean is, they seem perfectly content using basic attacks from a neutral position. Jewel especially will continuously counter the player, so there will be changes of position there, but with the others you can finish most matches standing up. I believe this is due to a lack of foresight: the current AI looks one turn ahead, but many strategies may take a few turns to pay off. This is partially accounted for by the fitness rating, and I've tried to add an extra layer of encouragement with the AI mods, but there is still an issue here. It might be possible that this is simply a problem of proper balancing: perhaps ascribing less weight to immediate consequences and more to long-term gain might improve matters? Perhaps create a recursive AI that peeks ahead two or three turns? That might be a serious performance hit, so it should probably only be used in matches where the player is fighting, not npc vs. npc matches.

The AI is really solid in general: the emotion system provides a very broad strategy to follow, the prioritization takes a lot of factors into account and now with the AI mods individual skills can be adjusted as needed. Like I said, tweaking a few numbers could go a very long way. I don't really see any areas that are lacking in terms of mechanics: pretty much every aspect of the game state is covered already.

Perhaps making the AI care more about reducing the opponent's fitness than preserving its own could inspire more aggressive behavior, which I think would be more fun to play against. You might also want to try linking RATING_FACTOR to a slider like the male preference. That would allow players to set their own difficulty level without diving into the more complex AI mods.

livejoker

Sep 18, 2015
Ah, that explains why I couldn't pick it as my version was 1.8.2 experimental. Thanks! I love this game, please keep up the amazing work. :)

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Ah, that explains why I couldn't pick it as my version was 1.8.2 experimental. Thanks! I love this game, please keep up the amazing work. :)

Keep in mind that, since the original game was designed with a male protagonist and no way to change gender, a lot of things still expect the player have certain anatomy available. Especially the post-combat and daytime scenes will casually assume the player to be male, since that's what they were designed for. 

Matteroyo

Sep 13, 2015
Here's one option that won't need an updated version of the game: you can open up the AI modifications and add a negative weight for Strip Tease to one or more npcs. See my previous post on the subject for details. Note that this will also limit the use of Strip Tease in normal circumstances. 

I mostly meant that actually getting them to use strap-ons is very difficult, even the submit command doesn't work 98% of the time.

Is this tied to some factor that I'm unaware of?

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I mostly meant that actually getting them to use strap-ons is very difficult, even the submit command doesn't work 98% of the time.

Is this tied to some factor that I'm unaware of?

I find that, in the latest version with the modifications, Jewel is very likely to peg the player. While the AI in general is a bit opaque since most decisions are based on the specific circumstances in the matches, the modifications I set for her certainly promote this. For example, Jewel gets bonuses for AssFuck (+2), Strapon(+1), Maneuver(+1), Tackle(+1) and Turnover(+1), all of which make pegging more likely. Adding some of these to other characters (copy-paste will work) will make them, too, more likely to use their strapons. In addition, you could add an "opponent-status" bonus for the status "pegged", which Jewel also has and which, as the name suggest, encourages the AI to peg the player.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
- You get reports about status updates for other competitions again. I've only seen the one about the world snapping into clarity like a lens and such.
- S. Surprise is pretty neat, but is Cassie supposed to be able to use it? I thought that was unique to Samantha.
- Mara tried to struggle from the neutral position, though it failed because I happened to knock her down that turn. She also used Stun Blast while on the ground.
- Mara's breast growth raygun thing, which she used from the ground, said my boobs were B cup when they were actually F cups both before and after that turn.
- Obey works as normal (undressing you and her, masturbating) while tied up.
- Cassie's Cock Growth spell caused my huge cock to become an average-sized cock, which then turned into a smallish cock a few turns later?
- An NPC using Invitation applies Arm Locked to the PC, which remains and functions normally even when you bind her.
- A PC using Invitation from the facesit stance results in the text displaying normally, but it doesn't actually switch from facesitting.
- The very high miss rate of Lick Pussy frequently leads to girls sitting on your face and pushing your head away (through the ground?) whenever you try to/are forced to lick them. Balance issue or cruel tease and denial? You decide!
- What does "mobile" mean, exactly? Foot Smother can be used while sitting on your opponent's chest.

- Eyes of Temptation is still available when you're already enthralling your opponent.

- Force Pain can be used while you're sitting on your opponent's stomach and presumably other odd positions. It also says you use less force than intended when they have Innocent Appearance, which is both debatable and probably more work than it's worth to make an exception for, but I'll mention it anyway because I'm thorough.
- "Reyka uses Strap On. Reyka takes off your miniskirt and straps on a thick rubber cock and grins at you in a way that makes you feel a bit nervous."
- S. Surprise is missing quotation marks when Samantha asks if you like the surprise.
- "Cassie' eyes tell you to pleasure yourself for her benefit" (Ed: Missing s and period)
- "Your glorious F Cup boobs was reenforced" ("was" -> "were", "reenforced" -> "reinforced", missing a period)
- Missing Eyes of Temptation needs a period.
- The text for using Shredding Palm and destroying something needs a period.
- Being Enthralled and forced to remove bindings from your opponent says they jump to their feet after being freed, even if you're holding them from behind, in Heel Grind, etc.
- The text for your opponent using Foot Worship says you worship your own feet.
- "Clearly the succubus is trying to do something really special to you, as you can feel the walls of her ass squirm against you in a way no human could manage, but all you feel is your focus waning some" (This is when a succubus tries to Drain you while you're doing her up the ass. It's missing a period.)
- When encountering Kat: "Let's have some funNya." (In retrospect, this may just be her quirky diction rather than a typo. I don't know catgirls well enough to say, never met one before.)
- Spanking a girl you're penetrating while you have Disciplinarian says you slap her pussy. It also says "check" instead of "cheek".
- You're informed that characters are affected by fetishes every time it strengthens, frequently 2-3 times for foot stuff (at least, though I don't recall it happening for the cock and ass fetishes), and it sometimes says they now have a new fetish regardless of how long they've had it. In this example, she already had the fetish at 1.70 or so severity:

You use Footjob. You rub your foot against Reyka's pussy lips while rubbing her clit with your big toe. She is so wet that your toes briefly slip inside of her before pulling them out to tease her further. Reyka is now affected by a feet fetish.  Reyka's succubus vagina was pleasured by your feet for 63 base:31.4 (8 + 23.4) x multiplier: 2.00 (1 + sen:0.2 + ple:0.5 + per:0.3) Reyka now has a new fetish, courtesy of you. Reyka is now affected by a feet fetish.  Reyka is now affected by a feet fetish.  You built 30 mojo.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
- S. Surprise is pretty neat, but is Cassie supposed to be able to use it? I thought that was unique to Samantha.
I actually made the skill well before Samantha. It was an idea I had while working on the AI mods and just squeezed it in as a generally available skill. Then when I was writing the lines Samantha says when starting combat and saw that nergantre made it possible to make multiple of these for different circumstances, I figured it might be fun for her to 'lure' the player in like this. The only change I made to the skill itself at that point was the extra line of dialogue that can only trigger for Samantha.

On the same subject, I feel like it's a little too common. Anyone agree with that? It might be better if it were a rare event, so maybe a higher mojo cost? It's 20 right now, which is the same as, for instance, Reversal, Stomp and Nurse. Given that this is much more powerful than any of those, I think might have set the barrier a little low there.

- When encountering Kat: "Let's have some funNya."

I'm not an expert in the field by any means, but I believe suffixing -nya to the end of the last word in a sentence is commonplace in Japanese(-inspired) works dealing with catgirls. It sounds a bit like "meow" if pronounced quickly, I guess?