Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

ShadowBlaze94

Sep 9, 2015
@shadowblaze94, ack forgot about that. karate pants is the only removed piece of clothing because I made the gi cover legs and removed the pants. You can probably just remove the line about karate pants in your save and it should be okay.

Well, I screwed it up a bit at first but I eventually got it working thank you dndw and nergantre for your help

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
So apparently I did get a bit of time after all.

Here's a new build with more stuff fixed. Not everything mentioned was fixed yet, but hopefully this gets rid of most of the game breaking issues right now.

v1.8.2.1.experimental

1_8_2_1_experimental.zip

1.8.2.1 changelog
Changes:
    - use dark theme for closet ui
Bug Fix:
    - round decimals in certain status effects
    - fix grammatical issue with outfit descriptions
    - fix mix up between foot pump and heel grind
    - fix footjob text being unformatted
    - fix Tear so it can strip bottom as well as tops
    - strip bottom no longer mentions nonexistent dicks
    - fix underwear only and nudist modifiers
    - fix text for strip self
    - fix command being able to do multiple actions in a turn
    - fix throw draft failing for npcs

Other changes:
    - require a shreddable slot for dissolving solutions
    - no longer require reach bottom for foot smother
    - buff Winded to 2 turns by default
    - ignore non existent clothing in save files
    - lower the fetish reduction per turn to .02
Once again thanks for all the bug reports!

Edit: is there a way to get the spoilers to not be impossible to read without messing it up by using a code tag?

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Aug 27, 2015
I think I am stuck on the clothing selection screen. Anyone else got this, or is it wokring as intended and I've cocked it up on my end?

Unsure.png

Edit: Also I can't see any of the new clothing for sale, be it in the clothing store or the XXX store.

darksophina

Sep 9, 2015
I keep getting a bug where when a NPC attempts penetrate a players vagina with either a strapon or a cock where you dont get swapped into the next position after penetration, all you get is an error saying X gets frustrated at the disappearance of your cock, this happens if you have a cock or not, not sure why its happening ​

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Attempting to train at the dojo leads to a dead-end in the game. You lose all buttons after selecting that option. I also had the button loss bug occur one time when I was in the kitchen and I attempted to craft potions. I attempted to repeat the craft potion button loss bug but it hasn't repeated it for me. The only one that I can get to consistently dead-end is the dojo training. You can do the other two options safely (sharpen senses and shut out sensations) without fear of button loss though.

ShadowBlaze94

Sep 9, 2015
I keep getting an issue at the end of the night where the save button won't work on going into the next night locks my game up (meaning that all text and buttons disappear). Looked through my log file and I can't tell at a glance what's causing it so I though I'd ask someone who knows what they're doing

View attachment nightgames_log.txt

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys,

Thanks again for the bug reports. Sorry for any frustrations the unstable build may cause, but I do want to make it known that you're making this much easier on me to debug :)

I'll be committed to fixing every one of the reported bugs before the next major version, so please let me know of any issues you may find.

@ShadowBlaze, Ahh looks like it was because you loaded a save with Rosea enabled and the new version didn't have her enabled. This is fixed in the next build (more clean loading of saves).

@lightningshifter, Found the bug in dojo. Apparently I forgot yet another instance of the removed kungfupants. Changed it to "gi" in the next build. I can't find what caused the craft potion bug, but I'm willing to bet it's related to other competitors doing something while you were crafting and not just because you were crafting. I know that Tear is still kind of buggy, which may have been it. Could you upload your nightgames_log.txt if possible? I'd like to see if that's indeed what is happening.

@darksophina, Sorry, I was unable to reproduce this bug. Could you perhaps upload either your nightgames_log.txt and/or your save file? Thanks!

@legion, Ack, I don't know what's wrong there. What resolution is your desktop? Could it be that it's simply getting cut off at the bottom? Also, could you upload the nightgames_log.txt? It almost sounds like the game went through an exception but is just limping along.

Anyways, here's a new build with 3 major crash bugs fixed:

v1.8.2.2.experimental

1_8_2_2_experimental.zip

Code:
1.8.2.2 changelog
Bug fix:
	- Fix crash bug when dojo training is selected
	- Fix crash bug when tear is used with Animism >= 12 and target is topless and has only one piece of bottom clothing.
	- Fix crash bug when loading old saves with a disabled or missing NPC

Legion

Aug 27, 2015
@legion, Ack, I don't know what's wrong there. What resolution is your desktop? Could it be that it's simply getting cut off at the bottom? Also, could you upload the nightgames_log.txt? It almost sounds like the game went through an exception but is just limping along.

My reslotuion is 1366 x 768.  A bit of an odd one I know. I've tried moving my taskbar around and adjusting the window but I just can't seem to find the button. :shepicide:

Heres the log by the way.

Edit:

Just checked, same situation with 1.8.2.2. Also having the status tab opens presents futher....issues.

Unsettling.png

Also I've added a log from the 1.8.2.2 version. Might help. Who knows really.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Yup was a resolution problem. I suck with GUIs haha...

Welp here's v1.8.2.3 I guess...

v1.8.2.3

1_8_2_3_experimental.zip

Code:
1.8.2.3 changelog
Other changes:
	- Made the closet GUI work better with low resolutions

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
- Game crashes after gifting a clothing item to someone, changing a girl's outfit, and if you try to gift clothing with an empty closet. Nothing about them listed in the log file.
- Your Foot Fetish doesn't take effect until the second night if you begin play with the Foot Fetishist trait. This doesn't matter at all right now because there's no way for opponents to interact with you with their feet, but it may cause complications in the future, e.g if someone creates a low-Seduction foot fetish move.
- Using Foot Smother both pleasures your mouth and tempts you with your target's feet. It's also written in a way that reads as if you're forcing your feet to worship themselves; this can be fixed easily by  changing the "them" to "her." An NPC using it also has her feet pleasured (but she isn't tempted), and it displays the wrong POV text.
- Is Bounce (during Anal Ride) suppose to have a chance to inflict an ass fetish? If not, NPCs may be taking advantage of the PC's Fetish skill.
- Is Invitation supposed to work like a counter? It just automatically grabs the opponent right now, regardless of what they do.
- Sleight of Hand, which I believe would be classified as a "nudification skill" in your 1.8.2 patch notes, doesn't remove shoes/socks even when the character (the PC, if it matters) is otherwise nude.
- Does using the skip option to decline assigning a trait point permanently deprive you of that point? It seems prudent to warn the player of this if so, as I've long been under the assumption that it simply saves the point for later, when you have higher attributes and more options to choose from. I forget a lot though, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.
- Sex shop won't sell female PCs strap-ons because they "have the real thing." Is there no in-game way for female PCs to acquire a strap-on?
- Sex shop never sells latex clothing.
- You can be offered the nude-only handicap when entering a match naked. Same for underwear-only match when not wearing underwear.
- Exactly how do you get the cock mods? Even with 100 affection, there doesn't appear to be any options or scenes that offer them to you.
- There's no way to remove a pussy once you have one.
- Accepting the nude-only handicap strips you down to your shoes (noticed with high heels, but not tested otherwise), which you can keep until you lose a match or resupply.
- The cost of items isn't always instantly deducted from your account when shopping. For example, you can go into the workshop with 4,500 and upgrade your dildo and riding crop (both 2k) and it'll still say you have 4,500 until you leave the shop. The game, however, prevents you from buying anything you can't afford, so everything remains functional; this quirk is purely visual.
- This probably doesn't matter much to the average player, but there appears to be something fishy with how many drafts NPCs have at a given moment. While using the debug command to select actions and encountering Mara (who has 0 Bewitching Drafts in the save file) right away multiple times sees her have varying amounts of Bewitching Drafts, sometimes 5~ and sometimes one or none. Also, I think the effects of multiple drafts (Bewitching, at least) stack, but I wasn't able to test it thoroughly. EDIT: Actually, I figured this out. They have unlimited of their select drafts, but the option to throw or drink a draft disappears for the duration of the draft after throwing one at their opponent. The effects do stack when they drink multiples of the same.
- Erm...

Mara uses ReverseFuck. Mara pulls her strap-on dildo to the side and Mara rubs her slit against your shaft, causing you to shiver with anticipation. In one swift motion, Mara plunges your dick into her depths. Your cock was pleasured by Mara's slit for 9 base:6.0 (6) x multiplier: 1.58 (1 + sen:0.1 + ple:0.0 + per:0.4) Mara's pussy was pleasured by your phallus for 10 base:6.0 (6) x multiplier: 1.71 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:0.3 + per:0.4)   

Juan Aete Tree groans with frustration with the sudden disappearance of your dick. You are now wary.  With your pussy suddenly disappearing, you can't continue riding Mara anymore.
Typos and other tiny, obnoxious details:

- The game says the skill failed when NPCs use Strip Self, but they actually do remove an article of clothing.

- Strip Self uses the past tense (You stripped off...) instead of the present tense (You strip off...), like all other skills do. That should be changed for consistency.

- There's a typo when the PC's breasts are fondled. I don't have the exact quote, but it's something like "Angel massages your breasts and pinch your nipples".
- Tooltips for Sedate and ReverseFuck always refer to your opponent as "her." 

- Successfully shutting out sensations/lowering Perception:
ambiant -> ambient
feelig -> feeling
lookdown -> look down

- Unsuccessfully shutting out sensations/lowering Perception:
seperated -> separated

- Successfully sharpening senses/raising Perception:
now you can pinpoint -> Now you can pinpoint

- Unsuccessfully sharpening senses/raising Perception:
openning -> opening

- Text for Obey is missing a closing period.
- The fairy pet's actions for kicking the PC in the balls, hugging their dick, and raining magic energy on her owner are all missing closing periods.
- Tooltip for Binding tells you how much Mojo it costs twice.

SteeryDan

Sep 10, 2015
Ever since the new update, I haven't been able to play the game. Version 1.8 worked flawlessly, but on version 1.8.2.3 I am stuck at the New Game screen. I can allocate skill points, pick positive/negative traits, enter a name, but when I click Start, nothing happens. When I try to load the game from a 1.8 save, nothing happens either, i'm still stuck at that first screen. The program doesn't crash, but I can't progress further. I made sure Java 8 was fully updated, but that had no effect. Log file is attached.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Ever since the new update, I haven't been able to play the game. Version 1.8 worked flawlessly, but on version 1.8.2.3 I am stuck at the New Game screen. I can allocate skill points, pick positive/negative traits, enter a name, but when I click Start, nothing happens. When I try to load the game from a 1.8 save, nothing happens either, i'm still stuck at that first screen. The program doesn't crash, but I can't progress further. I made sure Java 8 was fully updated, but that had no effect. Log file is attached.

View attachment 1395

It seems the game can't find the clothing file. Do you have a data/clothing/defaults.json file in the folder you are running the jar from? There may also be a permissions issue; are you running from a protected folder like Program Files? If you have a 'resources' folder instead of 'data' ,' characters' and 'assets', you will have to copy the contents of that folder to the folder in which your jar is. 

SteeryDan

Sep 10, 2015
It seems the game can't find the clothing file. Do you have a data/clothing/defaults.json file in the folder you are running the jar from? There may also be a permissions issue; are you running from a protected folder like Program Files? If you have a 'resources' folder instead of 'data' ,' characters' and 'assets', you will have to copy the contents of that folder to the folder in which your jar is. 

Yeah, in my 1.8.2.3 Experimental Directory, I have assets, characters, and data folders. Defaults.json is sitting in data/clothing. I'm not running it in Program Files; but just to make sure, I just moved it to C:\ and tried to run it, but I had the same issue. 1.8 still works without a hitch.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm, the boxers are definitely still in the file, so it must be the file not being loaded. Boxers are mentioned in the error, but that's just the first article it tries to load.

Could you try creating a resources folder and copying those three into it? It shouldn't work, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. 

Did you edit the file in any way? There might be a silent error if the file is incorrectly formatted. I suppose not...

Other than that, maybe try redownloading? I am a bit stumped. I had the exact same error, but that was because the resources are stored in a different folder on github. 

Oh,and just to make sure; you're not running the jar from the zip, right? You extracted all the files somewhere?  

SteeryDan

Sep 10, 2015
Hmm, the boxers are definitely still in the file, so it must be the file not being loaded. Boxers are mentioned in the error, but that's just the first article it tries to load.

Could you try creating a resources folder and copying those three into it? It shouldn't work, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. 

Did you edit the file in any way? There might be a silent error if the file is incorrectly formatted. I suppose not...

Other than that, maybe try redownloading? I am a bit stumped. I had the exact same error, but that was because the resources are stored in a different folder on github. 

Oh,and just to make sure; you're not running the jar from the zip, right? You extracted all the files somewhere?  

Just tried creating a resources folder, copied the three in there, and it still didn't work. I did extract the files and put it in its own directory. I'll redownload now just to be sure nothing got corrupted.

EDIT: Redownloaded the zip file, extracted in a completely different directory on the desktop, and i'm still having the same issue as before. The log's still showing the same boxers error it was previously, too. I have to sleep for now, but thanks for the help.  :D

Redscizor

Sep 2, 2015
Sorry I checking kat but only option tail and pussy (cock if have cock i think), I was checking code kattime and Is missing this.option.add(catears)

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Bronzechair
- Game crashes after gifting a clothing item to someone, changing a girl's outfit, and if you try to gift clothing with an empty closet. Nothing about them listed in the log file.
I couldn't get this to happen, could you give me the exact steps? and/or a save file?

- Is Bounce (during Anal Ride) suppose to have a chance to inflict an ass fetish? If not, NPCs may be taking advantage of the PC's Fetish skill.
Nope, but if you already have an ass fetish, taking pleasure damage from her ass will reinforce it.

- Is Invitation supposed to work like a counter? It just automatically grabs the opponent right now, regardless of what they do.
Nope, invitation was never a counter. It has a success chance based on your level difference, seduction difference, and whether your opponent is submissive or has divnity (doubles the seduction bonus if they have either)

- Sleight of Hand, which I believe would be classified as a "nudification skill" in your 1.8.2 patch notes, doesn't remove shoes/socks even when the character (the PC, if it matters) is otherwise nude.
Sorry this is my fault, Sleight of Hand is not a nudification skill. Only two nudification skills right now are Defabricator and Naked Bloom. And flower counter I guess... but that shouldn't be in the game yet.

- Does using the skip option to decline assigning a trait point permanently deprive you of that point? It seems prudent to warn the player of this if so, as I've long been under the assumption that it simply saves the point for later, when you have higher attributes and more options to choose from. I forget a lot though, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.
You can put it in at your next level up.

- Exactly how do you get the cock mods? Even with 100 affection, there doesn't appear to be any options or scenes that offer them to you.
Did the NPCs advance yet? they also need to be in their advanced class to offer the mods if its one of the original four NPCs.

(the reversefuck blurb)
Hmmm I've been trying to reproduce that bug for a while now and I haven't quite been able to. Do you know exactly what you and Mara had at the time? Or do you have a log excerpt so I can see what the Positions attempted was?

Everything else you mentioned I just fixed :)

@SteeryDan,
Ack, sorry that you can't get it to work. I'll make it so the next version loads at least the default clothingset from the jar... And put in some logging for what JSON files it finds. Even if the next version works for you, could you send me the logs? There may be a problem with how I'm loading files, and it will affect mod behavior for you unless I fix it.

@Redscizor,
Woopsies :D. Fixed it.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
For the JSON loading, you could use parseWithException. That'll still crash the game, but at least the exact error will show up in the log. Of course, default files not loading properly should be an error anyway.

I think counters should be affected by the Braced status. Especially when fighting Jewel, fights tend to become a series of <get a few attacks in> -> <get pinned> -> <suffer> -> <escape> -> <get countered again> -> <repeat>. This is not very fun to play. At least, I don't think so. How about this: when the attacker is Braced and he/she hits a counter, the attack is stopped but no counter effect is applied.

(Side note: With the ai modifiers Jewel really likes fucking the player in the ass. Combine with the enthusiastic use of CounterPin and Tear, and you get a veritable Peg-Fest.) 

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Will do on both.

Actually probably going to make counter be blocked by wary since that makes more sense than braced.

SteeryDan

Sep 10, 2015
@SteeryDan,
Ack, sorry that you can't get it to work. I'll make it so the next version loads at least the default clothingset from the jar... And put in some logging for what JSON files it finds. Even if the next version works for you, could you send me the logs? There may be a problem with how I'm loading files, and it will affect mod behavior for you unless I fix it.

Sounds good, when I'm able to play the new version I'll send the log over. Thanks for the assistance, it's a p fun mod for a p fun game.

saikosan

Sep 8, 2015
I dont know if this is intentional. but there seems to be no way of removing your pussy when you get it in the body shop.  

fiftysheep

Sep 10, 2015
From version 1.8.2.3, seems that the change-log item that says that the AI will use the gender preference slider is not working as intended. Currently playing a female with male preference set to full and getting absolutely bathed in priapus drafts. My understanding is that it's supposed to be that the AI will favor using priapus drafts on themselves and fem drafts on the player?

Edit: Also just noticed that I've somehow managed to get both an average sized girl-shaft and a massive girl-phallus. Not sure how this works, but it seems to have no additional affect, so probably just a character description bug.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I couldn't get this to happen, could you give me the exact steps? and/or a save file?
I've attached two save files, both of which have the bug. The one marked "save" is the file I've been testing with, so it has some oddities in it that a normal save file wouldn't because I was just tinkering with it. To reproduce the bug there, simply unlock Angel (she has 35 affection already) from the info broker, buy any clothing item, and then try to gift it to her. I also created a fresh save, marked "gifttest," on which I skipped the night, edited Angel's affection to 35, and gave myself some cash. Same method of reproduction applies, except you need to also unlock purchasing supplies as well.

Nope, but if you already have an ass fetish, taking pleasure damage from her ass will reinforce it.
Angel gave me a brand new ass fetish with Bounce, despite having no points in Fetish. My PC at the time had around 20 points in it.

You can put it in at your next level up.
I'll need to test it again with this in mind, but I'm pretty sure that's not working as intended. It's not been giving me an opportunity to spend the point for several levels.

Did the NPCs advance yet? they also need to be in their advanced class to offer the mods if its one of the original four NPCs.
Ah, they were probably not advanced yet. I'll test it later.

(the reversefuck blurb)
Hmmm I've been trying to reproduce that bug for a while now and I haven't quite been able to. Do you know exactly what you and Mara had at the time? Or do you have a log excerpt so I can see what the Positions attempted was?
Anatomy-wise? I'm pretty confident I just had a regular penis and balls and she had her stock pussy. I've attached the log, but it's a fucking mess because of all the testing I've been doing. Sorry!

View attachment save

View attachment gifttest

Legion

Aug 27, 2015
Just a thing that might be worth checking. I think its possible that if you get one of the cock mods and it gets shrunk down until it disapears (permernantly "Thanks mara. Stupid shrink ray spam.") when you try and regrow it in the body shop I think it regrows as a regular cock. Another possible cause for this was the fact that I drunk a papyrus draft while my modded cock was missing.

Also may I ask what the odds are for shrink/breast ray casuing permernant changes. Either I am rolling really badly or mara can really fuck up your (expensive) body image with that thing. Even if you do have stable form.

I've added the log but I can't seem to spot anything but it might still be of some use. The fight in question will have been the last time I used a 'use draft' skill if that helps you find it.

On a closing note, I still don't see any of the new clothes in the XXX store. Is there some pre-requiste for getting them?

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
(Side note: With the ai modifiers Jewel really likes fucking the player in the ass. Combine with the enthusiastic use of CounterPin and Tear, and you get a veritable Peg-Fest.) 

I have the preference slider all the way to male, and I get the exact opposite. Jewel keeps trying to use her ass instead of mine, which isn't what I want. . .

Edit: Also just noticed that I've somehow managed to get both an average sized girl-shaft and a massive girl-phallus. Not sure how this works, but it seems to have no additional affect, so probably just a character description bug.

I've also seen this happen with breasts. If I get thrown Bustdrafts, I'll have a pair of D-cups and then a pair of 'glorious F-cup tits' at the same time, to name an example. Don't know if it's related, but I'm also still getting the massive inflation. Whether through bustdrafts or Mara's breast ray, I go from Flat to maximum in anywhere between one to three turns without further expansion. As big a fan as I am of BE, that's slightly ridiculous.

- Using Foot Smother both pleasures your mouth and tempts you with your target's feet. It's also written in a way that reads as if you're forcing your feet to worship themselves; this can be fixed easily by  changing the "them" to "her." An NPC using it also has her feet pleasured (but she isn't tempted), and it displays the wrong POV text.

I can second this. I gave Reyka fetish in order to see the scene, and was thoroughly confused when I was apparently smothering my face with my own feet.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys,

When I said I fixed it, I mean in the version I'll probably release today or tomorrow, not in the current one :)

The foot smother has been fixed just now, and the XXX shop not selling clothing too. Also, I just "fixed" the bug where you get de-inserted instantly. In fact, here's my unuploaded changes list:

e53c698 combat: lower speed and perception influence on accuracy from 10 -> 5%
39274c5 image: add new image for f/f facesitting
d5668b3 stances: continue fixing stance bugs with skills
ee6cc26 stance: rework stances so they make more sense
cca6f67 skill: make counters fail if the target is wary
ae5d379 json: use parsewithexceptions and log the errors
65c5318 trait: move divine charge effects to divinity instead of demigoddess
5977433 bodypart: cockmod: add blessed cock effects
c3774fe bug: npc: make Jewel prefer enlightened cocks instead of runic ones
946a8af bodypart: cockmod: swapp runic and blessed effects
48b7c83 text: fix various skill and scene text
f2891eb text: skill: fix pinch -> pinches in fondle breasts
28e65c4 text: skill: use present tense for strip self
b78076d gui: update money instantly when buying
b5ab586 bug: match: fixed nudist bug where you keep shoes for first combat
0870e6f daytime: add remove pussy to body shop options
c248df8 bug: Cassie offers blessed cock when she is giving you a runic one
eb919d9 bug: make clothing available in the XXX store
46fc01c bug: daytime: add feral pussy to kat's transformation options
1e9513b bug: daytime: add a check before removing gifts from player's closet
d806f48 match: only offer nudist if not nude + onlyunderwear if wearing underwear
76f028d item: make strapons buyable
b0ea1b1 bug: skill: fix foot smother
c2dd875 text: skill: change foot smother pronoun to singular in description
177498e bug: fix foot fetish not in the first match and wrong text in fetish status
Some technical details below if you care

I ended up actually completely rehauling the way stances are being handled right now though. It was just getting too confusing. The base game had one function per stance for penetration(). I changed this to inserted(character) to see if a character is inserted. But now each combatant can be inserted or penetrated, either vaginally or anally. And being tail fucked as well. Or tail pegged. Who knows, maybe later on you can mod a tail pussy and be fucked that way too.

I ended up adding analPenetrated, analPenetratedBy, vaginallyPenetrated, vaginallyPenetratedBy, penetrated, penetratedBy, inserted, havingSex, AND connected. And I think that this may not even cover all the cases... Well for now it'll probably be okay.

This should fix the instant pullout bug, but I may have inadvertently added some bugs that were not there before. I'll try it out as much as I can myself, but there's so many possible combinations right now that it may take a bit of testing out to see what may go wrong.
About the temporary transformations thing... there's probably a bug in there. I'll add some logging in the next version to see what's going wrong.

All the skill versions of the transformations have a 5% chance to be permanent if one of the two combatants is a human. I didn't want the NPCs to go around TFing each other.

If they remove your cock entirely, yes the mod disappears. Unfortunately there's no easy way around it for now. I think it kind of makes sense too, so it's not high on my priority list to fix. Question to you guys, do you want stable form to block those permanent changes as well? Right now it only blocks transformative drafts.

On the other hand, I was thinking maybe having a reduced cost for mods the second time around may make things a bit more forgivable. Another idea I was thinking about was having "favor" points with each NPC which you can spend to buy some of their services. This would be gotten the same way as affection normally is.

I don't think I'll be able to post a new build tonight, probably some time tomorrow morning/noon. Once again, thanks for all the feed back and bug reports!

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
I'd think that people who pick Stable Form want less mucking about with their body. So if it doesn't right out prevent permanent changes, make them more unlikely if you have that Trait chosen.

I agree with making second (and third and etc.) Purchases of mods cheaper. We shouldn't have to pay the full amount to get something we've already had, and just lost because someone spams the shrink genitalia machine.

Also, in the actions that lead to a second menu, can you add a back button? I was rushing through a fight with somebody, and I accidentally hit Strip Self instead of whatever it was I wanted. Unless I'm missing something, the only way out of it is to pick an option. If someone doesn't want to remove clothes or use drafts or whatever, they should be able to opt out if they hit the button without meaning to.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I have the preference slider all the way to male, and I get the exact opposite. Jewel keeps trying to use her ass instead of mine, which isn't what I want. . .

You haven't got the AI modifiers yet. Once I'm done with everything I'm currently doing, you'll be able to (dis/en)courage individual characters to use individual skills. Jewel gets a lot of anal traits, so she'll want to use them. She also goes down the fetish and SM path, so I gave her a boost to fucking the player's ass as well. 

Also, the male preference slider doesn't govern skill use. Except for using drafts, it only determines how likely they are to grow a cock in the body shop, get mods for it, and what drafts they'll buy. This behavior also explains what @fiftysheep said about getting hit with so many drafts: the slider tells them to buy Priapus Drafts, but not who to use them on. 

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Also, the male preference slider doesn't govern skill use. Except for using drafts, it only determines how likely they are to grow a cock in the body shop, get mods for it, and what drafts they'll buy. This behavior also explains what @fiftysheep said about getting hit with so many drafts: the slider tells them to buy Priapus Drafts, but not who to use them on. 

It should also govern who to use it on now... hopefully.

Mavalon

Sep 8, 2015
Got the primal cock and couldn't find a trigger event for the "Toggle Knot" ability mentioned in the master skill list.