JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Seriously though.  Is there not gonna be a slave X Pack for Doctor Badger?  I was looking forward to that.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Magic 8-ball says Odds Not Good.

So the current 2 options for her are either turn her in or give her a taste of her own medicine....hmm, I'm not a bimbo fan, but at the same time I love poetic justice. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There is, but uhh...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
*takes pills back* (mumbles) ungrateful spawn never should have harvested that asian chick her eyes were weird *gives cloned Jim Thermic corpse* merry its fucking January and heres your panda my spawn. *pats head* http://pimppinky.deviantart.com/art/pimp-panda-307116110

Now go find some people so I can make more siblings for you. *turns back into shadows*

Lmao I lurve you Cthulu-claus! *blinks at with big puppy eyes as I hug him* thanks much, I know I can be a pain in the ass. *takes pimp cane from pander after squeeing like a lil girl* Arise Jimmy! *pokes and prods with the butt of the cane* Jimmy arise! *poke prod* oh wait its upside down... *turns cane over and proceeds to prod Jim corpse with the golden end* Arise Jimmy! Jimmy arise! *prod poke*

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
JimT will never return with shitty posting like this, why entertain people like you.

Settle down, thread.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah, the RPing in random threads is getting a little irksome to be honest. It'd be kinda nice if that could get quarantined somewhere...

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
It states Jim edited the first page 17 hours before this post......even though his profile says Nov 30 was the last time he was on.

........GHOST! Or Couch (who mistook Couch as Jim again)?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
It states Jim edited the first page 17 hours before this post......even though his profile says Nov 30 was the last time he was on.

Or an admin editing the post, I assume they have the power to do that.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

It was a random new poster who thought Jim had written the Fantasia Foundry (At least I think that is the thing he mixed up)

Also when I asked the question earlier in the thread about that profile discrepancy, the answer was that sometimes the forums doesn't update that stat.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Soooo, thoughts on Vi? I liked her overall, but I took her "Potency test" and got the upgrade but I think the virility stat is capped at 215%. Not actually complaining if it is, as that's still hugely fertile, but it did make getting the upgrade only change max cum volume. I didn't post it in github like for other bugs I found if only because I don't know if it's a deliberate limit or not. If it's a bug, I'll reduce this posting accordingly and make the correct notification.

Now that that's out of the way, who was brave enough to bring her pussy with them? I couldn't resist it for the novelty alone.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Jim is the Patron Saint of Smut

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
An announcement, folks.

There's been some speculation as to whether I'm around or not since I went AWOL in November last year. I want to clarify that I'm not; I've left the smut writing business for good. This will be my last post both on Fenforums and elsewhere. I won't be answering any follow up questions. The reason is I want to get on with my actual, non-smut writing and my life. Writing for Fengames takes from both of these.

This post is more of a courtesy call. If anyone wants any copies of my Gdocs, copy them today. I'll be deleting them from my Gdoc drive in about 24 hours, with the exception of the ones Fen has yet to code.

In that vein, here are some links to my unfinished projects if people want a read or to copy them:
Embry X-pack
Gloria, Vanae Slaver

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
This is a sad day on the forums indeed... You will be sorely missed dude, I hope that you find great success in all your future endeavors.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
*shrug* I can't say I disagree, but better an amicable leaving like this rather than being driven away or such as can often be the case.

Thank you Jim for sharing the docs for Emmy and the Vanae slaver, the gesture is appreciated as has all your work for the game.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well that blows, but you have all the right in the world to do what you feel is best for you. Everyone here will miss you Jim, you were one of the best. Hopefully all your work that's been finished can be put in the game before we lose track of the gdocs.

Hope you find what you're looking for in whatever place you end up after this, it was an honor sir Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.