Anusol+ and You

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So. If you've been poking around the game recently, you'll have found there's a special anal capacity super-booster TF that can also unlock a very special kind of content; male pregnancy, or mpreg. For the PC, this doesn't change much, beyond allowing them to experience PC pregnancy content without needed to grow a vagina. But I was wondering a few things...

Firstly, what are peoples' opinions of having the option for this kind of content in the game?

Secondly, do you think you'll ever use this item in your game?

Finally, if expansions of mpreg content were a possibility for the future, what would you want them to be? As it is, the only major use for the item is to get your PCs pregnant; LD's character Sissy will also support it, but so far, she seems to be the only one. I'd be interested in hearing what folks would like to do to take advantage of the fact mpreg is now allowed in this game.

I mean, personally, I think Roa would be an excellent candidate for making a broodmare, given his nature, but I can't think of any way to justify making him a follower. Likewise, I'd love the option to run into a big "studly" type NPC - something hulking and strong like a stallion-morph, minotaur, centaur or lion-morph - and turn them into my knocked up preggyphilic broodmare, especially if that involves TGing them until the only thing giving lie to their voluptuous breeder's form is the still-sizable cock jutting hard against their pregnant belly, but since I can't think of any way to spin such a character into being more than just pure fetish fuel, I can't pull that off.

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
1. I think it's a good option and adds great content to the game.

2. Already have for my female pc, probably won't for my male pc.

3. Personally, I'd like a way to make the pregnancies permanently go by even faster. (I thought LD also talked about Cale supporting it, just said they need more time to examine Cale's character or something)

I mean, personally, I think Roa would be an excellent candidate for making a broodmare, given his nature, but I can't think of any way to justify making him a follower. Likewise, I'd love the option to run into a big "studly" type NPC - something hulking and strong like a stallion-morph, minotaur, centaur or lion-morph - and turn them into my knocked up preggyphilic broodmare, especially if that involves TGing them until the only thing giving lie to their voluptuous breeder's form is the still-sizable cock jutting hard against their pregnant belly, but since I can't think of any way to spin such a character into being more than just pure fetish fuel, I can't pull that off.

Could you not try to add such a character/content into the Shadow Lady Themed Rooms? If your reason for not including this into the game centers around it being pure fetish fuel, putting the content into a place that was made for fetish fuel would be perfect.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Likewise, I'd love the option to run into a big "studly" type NPC - something hulking and strong like a stallion-morph, minotaur, centaur or lion-morph - and turn them into my knocked up preggyphilic broodmare, especially if that involves TGing them until the only thing giving lie to their voluptuous breeder's form is the still-sizable cock jutting hard against their pregnant belly, but since I can't think of any way to spin such a character into being more than just pure fetish fuel, I can't pull that off.

This, so much.

Is there some group in the FoE world where the males are your usual beefy warrior studs and the females are your usual fertile broodmares? It might stand to reason that an ultra stud among studs would become wounded, or lose their taste for combat, or something along those lines that renders them unable to fufill the "male" role in their society, and they seize upon Anusol+ as a way to contribute to in a way they understand. Alternately, said warrior society could be in the middle of a population decline and our nameless mega-stud could take it upon themselves to "do their part". Bonus points for being grumbly and insistent that it's all for the greater good, but they keep suggesting more and more steps to make them a better and better New Generation Generator.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
1)I don't see why not, especially since it's something at least one of the devs wishes to write.

2)Won't do this on my main female PC due to RP reasons. I'll definitely try this with my back-up male PC when I get to him, but it'll take some time. He is still a penniless low-level scrub and at least one part of Anusol+ recipe can only be bought.

3)No decent ideas here, sorry. Maybe Estevan, just so we could exact our revenge for misdeeds of his Mareth brethren.

Quodalyon

Dec 3, 2015
Firstly, I think it's a great thing to have. More options to see various content without having to alter your characters gender or appearance, possibly to something you might not find appealing or attractive, is good for gameplay. F/F pregnancies in the future, maybe?

Secondly, absolutely. Not just for male/trap characters, but for female ones as well since it just doubles the fun.

Lastly, I'll take a different approach and request the complete opposite; a character obsessed with impregnating the PC. Kind of like the opposite of Moira or Cveta, or someone who wants the PC to be their Moira/Cveta. There could also be ways to work mpreg into the combat mechanics, like teases against cocked enemies could have mpreg variations, and maybe being in heat could confer some buffs to lust abilities against enemies that can impregnate you.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is there some group in the FoE world where the males are your usual beefy warrior studs and the females are your usual fertile broodmares? It might stand to reason that an ultra stud among studs would become wounded, or lose their taste for combat, or something along those lines that renders them unable to fufill the "male" role in their society, and they seize upon Anusol+ as a way to contribute to in a way they understand. Alternately, said warrior society could be in the middle of a population decline and our nameless mega-stud could take it upon themselves to "do their part". Bonus points for being grumbly and insistent that it's all for the greater good, but they keep suggesting more and more steps to make them a better and better New Generation Generator.

No such group established, but it could be developed, if there were a call for it. Such a group would also provide more conventional breeder content. The big thing is establishing whether or not any characters relating to the group would "give up" babies the PC sires; as noted in Moira's topic, it's actually going to be pretty hard to fill the nursery if the PC isn't the one popping out kids, so more broodmares for the PC would make things easier..

Lastly, I'll take a different approach and request the complete opposite; a character obsessed with impregnating the PC. Kind of like the opposite of Moira or Cveta, or someone who wants the PC to be their Moira/Cveta. There could also be ways to work mpreg into the combat mechanics, like teases against cocked enemies could have mpreg variations, and maybe being in heat could confer some buffs to lust abilities against enemies that can impregnate you.

A character for breeding the PC would surely be fitting, given we have Cveta. That said, they'd still need to have more depth to them than that - much like how my aforementioned "guy to shemale broodmare" character needs more than just the fetish to work.

In all honesty, I'd love to see a "stud-type" character with one of the dickgirl/herm body-bases, simply because it's such an interesting contrast between a body normally made for being bred, but instead their fetish is for filling the wombs of others. Especially if they were originally female. I know it's never going to happen, alas, because anyone who wants a stud character will want a "straight bara" type guy.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here's a thought; while Vena would probably want nothing to do with it if you restore her to the throne, does it make sense that Lagon would be willing to reward the player if they taught Ophelia the Anusol+ recipe? I mean, he fucks his sons all the time, but it's a dominance thing for him, and he's fixated on breeding ever-more bunnies for his dreams of conquest. Wouldn't he be very interested in a potion to let him knock up his sons as well as his daughters?

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
It definitely seems up Lagon's alley. Would Vena oppose the idea on principle alone? Or would she just be opposed to Anusol+ being forced on the bunny sons?

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
It definitely seems up Lagon's alley. Would Vena oppose the idea on principle alone? Or would she just be opposed to Anusol+ being forced on the bunny sons?

I wouldn't think so, considering Vena doesn't seem to have an issue with you fucking Lagon in the first place. She probably wouldn't like you forcing it on her sons though, but it seems like many of them would be okay with taking it (possibly even Roa).

Here's a thought; while Vena would probably want nothing to do with it if you restore her to the throne, does it make sense that Lagon would be willing to reward the player if they taught Ophelia the Anusol+ recipe? I mean, he fucks his sons all the time, but it's a dominance thing for him, and he's fixated on breeding ever-more bunnies for his dreams of conquest. Wouldn't he be very interested in a potion to let him knock up his sons as well as his daughters?

Like Bravanger said, it seems like something Lagon would do. But I hope there'd be a way to do this for those of us who already completed the quest. Considering what may happen to Ophelia at the end...

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Of all the places and groups current in the game, the bunnies do seem like the best fit. Though this does take us one step further down the Burrows' path to becoming the singular All-Fucking, Self-Impregnating Omnisexual Collective.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious now; at least one person expressed interest in my "male to dickgirl broodmare" concept above. Anyone find this a fetishy character you'd like to explore? If so, care to discuss details, like what species you'd most want to see in that role?

Likewise, motivated by curiosity, I'm wondering; what would people want out of a "preggyphiliac stud" character? There's room in the game for someone who wants to make your PC their broodmare, but what more would you want out of them? What gender would you want? Would you want them to be a hardassed dominant, or a loving and tender spouse, or even a submissive who gets off on being "toy stud" to a madamly momma-to-be?

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious now; at least one person expressed interest in my "male to dickgirl broodmare" concept above. Anyone find this a fetishy character you'd like to explore? If so, care to discuss details, like what species you'd most want to see in that role?

Likewise, motivated by curiosity, I'm wondering; what would people want out of a "preggyphiliac stud" character? There's room in the game for someone who wants to make your PC their broodmare, but what more would you want out of them? What gender would you want? Would you want them to be a hardassed dominant, or a loving and tender spouse, or even a submissive who gets off on being "toy stud" to a madamly momma-to-be?

1) First and foremost i'll just say I'll chase those "traps" *cough* Terry *cough*. I'll TF everyone I can in to a horny herm/female and add them to my harem. BUT! Considering i'm a fan of (and waiting for) Sissy the Lizan, I would also be interested in some more characters that fall under a similar category. As for species hmmm ... Well lets go literal for a first idea. A "Stud" turned "Broodmare" thats a centaur. Could even go with the wounded warrior idea. Maybe a curse that leaves them weakened to the point of an average human, and thus unable to hunt/fight as a centaur normally would.

The rabbits are kind of a no brainer for this being added to them.

I wanna say there was a list of species for the game. Is something like that still around?

2) Sadly I can't give much input on this one. I fall under the "take it or leave it" side for my character being pregnant. Personality wise though? I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, and prefer the softer side of things. Of course I do still let Miranda be on top sometimes. ;)  ... Gender? Depends on how the scene is written really. But again I personally prefer characters on the femme side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quodalyon

Dec 3, 2015
A centaur would be apt for the Stud to Mare transformation, and it'd be nice to see some more tauric characters. Personally, I'd prefer to see a character who doesn't start off wanting to take on that role, but you gradually erode their reservations until they are eager buttsluts.  Topping sluttiness meters off at 100% is just a fun completionist mechanic.

For the seeder, I'd like to see a dominant futa or shemale in that role; an eager top who thinks an empty womb is a terrible ailment that must be remedied.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, LD's very politely informed me that, apparently, I have been baiting folks here. I want to apologise for that. I thought I was just engendering honest discussion between those who like this fetish about what they'd like to see, but apparently, my status as a Creator makes me held to a different standard.

So let me be frank: I cannot promise to actually start any projects based on this thread. I am interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions, but only as another anon who has found common ground here in this thread. There is a very slim possibility that I might be inspired by seeing people earnestly discussing their likes here, but I am not here seeking to be commissioned or anything like that. I'm just an anon who wants to share thoughts and see what others with roughly like minds think.

With that out of the way, and again I emphasize only speaking as just another anon here on the board, personally, I wouldn't be interested in a centaur. Speaking as someone with experience, writing for tauric bodies is really, really hard, even when it's just bipedal PC on tauric NPC. And, as I've admitted, I'm a shameless prefer of herms and dickgirls to guys, which is another reason why I'm probably not a good choice to write a "seeder" character, given I'm sure the vast majority of people who want their PC bred would rather their stud not have tits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Would you want them to be a hardassed dominant, or a loving and tender spouse, or even a submissive who gets off on being "toy stud" to a madamly momma-to-be?

I'd prefer a mix of the first two options: a naturally dominant lover who doesn't venture into full-on asshole territory.

And, as I've admitted, I'm a shameless prefer of herms and dickgirls to guys, which is another reason why I'm probably not a good choice to write a "seeder" character, given I'm sure the vast majority of people who want their PC bred would rather their stud not have tits.

My brain would be okay with any combination of gender and race for the stud in question, and my boner would prefer them to be a herm.

Quodalyon

Dec 3, 2015
I'm a shameless prefer of herms and dickgirls to guys, which is another reason why I'm probably not a good choice to write a "seeder" character, given I'm sure the vast majority of people who want their PC bred would rather their stud not have tits.

I don't know about that, maybe if we were talking general pregnancy content. But for anusol+ specifically I'd say a herm NPC is going to tick more boxes with mpreg fans than a male NPC would.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know about that, maybe if we were talking general pregnancy content. But for anusol+ specifically I'd say a herm NPC is going to tick more boxes with mpreg fans than a male NPC would.

Huh? I'd kind of thought the conversation had drifted towards a "seeder" in regards "general source of pregnancy content" rather than a specific breeder for male PCs, in all honesty.

That said, why do you think a herm or dickgirl/shemale NPC is going to "tick more boxes for mpreg fans" when it comes to "your ideal stud for mpreg content"?

Skipping away from the above conversation, though... this is something I've been trying to understand: wouldn't a dickgirl/herm stud's gender actually undermine their "I'm going to make you (the PC) full of babies, and you're going to like it!" motif?

I mean, I've got problems with understanding character themes, I freely admit it - it's something that drives poor LD nuts, unfortunately. But, if you've got a character whose niche is all about knocking the PC up, doesn't that get overloaded if you then make them pregnant in turn? A big beefy bara type guy-stud isn't going to invite thoughts of impregnating him, but a studette, on the other hand, is going to attract the "so why can't I make her pregnant too" thought processes, isn't she?

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
Skipping away from the above conversation, though... this is something I've been trying to understand: wouldn't a dickgirl/herm stud's gender actually undermine their "I'm going to make you (the PC) full of babies, and you're going to like it!" motif?

I mean, I've got problems with understanding character themes, I freely admit it - it's something that drives poor LD nuts, unfortunately. But, if you've got a character whose niche is all about knocking the PC up, doesn't that get overloaded if you then make them pregnant in turn? A big beefy bara type guy-stud isn't going to invite thoughts of impregnating him, but a studette, on the other hand, is going to attract the "so why can't I make her pregnant too" thought processes, isn't she?

Not at all, you can definitely have a herm character whose vagina doesn't undermine that motif. I think Uru, for example, would fit this motif despite being an omnibus. It ultimately depends on the individual character's goals, motivations, likes/dislikes, and fears and not their genitalia.

I would argue that a big beefy guy-stud would invite thoughts of impregnating him, now that we have anusol+ at least. Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but just look at how some people want to impregnate Lagon. Heck, I think some people would even impregnate Jeanne's golem if you'd let 'em.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Huh? I'd kind of thought the conversation had drifted towards a "seeder" in regards "general source of pregnancy content" rather than a specific breeder for male PCs, in all honesty.

That said, why do you think a herm or dickgirl/shemale NPC is going to "tick more boxes for mpreg fans" when it comes to "your ideal stud for mpreg content"?

'Cause it won't be gay that way, duh /s

Some people will always search for some way to change the character (ANY character), and if there isn't one they will ask for it. For some people it's always one specific way (e.g. plant babies in any and all vagina wielders).

Cassidy is a good example of author's vision for character's concept and themes being at odds with what those people want. I personally was just annoyed that her author framed several of his 'take that' moments as PC's thoughts/dialogue (which is always a terrible idea) and wished there was a way to get that scaly hikki outside to enjoy a walk in the park, or a picnic or something.

Back to the topic: I agree with Patrick that the presence of a vagina or even their willingness to use it doesn't mean that the character can't be a pregnancy loving stud looking to make PC their brood mother. Even if you want to make them to never be in the role of a mother, you can come up with any form of plausible excuse ('sorry, my babymaking lady bits aren't working, but hey, look at the bright and big side') or just say they don't want to.

There's another also fact Patrick pointed out: with Anusol+ being a thing, all characters, even neuters, are potential targets for pregophiles wanting more content.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was meaning more that, even with Anusol+ now a thing, wouldn't people be more inclined to want to impregnate a studette than a stud, based just on looks alone?

I'm torn here... I really would like to talk with people about their "ideal she-stud/studette" character, given it's a personal topic close to my heart, but I don't want to come off as baiting people. I can't write what you guys talk about, after all. Maybe if I shared my own thoughts on how I would, on first thoughts, do such a character would be okay, since that's just inviting comparisons?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was meaning more that, even with Anusol+ now a thing, wouldn't people be more inclined to want to impregnate a studette than a stud, based just on looks alone?

I'm torn here... I really would like to talk with people about their "ideal she-stud/studette" character, given it's a personal topic close to my heart, but I don't want to come off as baiting people. I can't write what you guys talk about, after all. Maybe if I shared my own thoughts on how I would, on first thoughts, do such a character would be okay, since that's just inviting comparisons?

Masculine males, femboys and shemales are quite different types. This is about personal preferences. There are all sorts of perverts in this world, after all. I personally prefer (from pure male spectrum) femboys, have little interest in content with masculine characters and not really into shemales. But I already can have Terry, and Kai is quite close too, so it would be unfair for me to complain. Oops, this is comment in internet. I demand moar femboys!

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015

I don't think you just trying to have a discussion on the subject is baiting people. Just be open with your intentions.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly, what drew me into this what the Inari stuff that you linked in that CoC revamp thread. So if that's a baseline for the quality you'd bring to these themes, then I know I'm pretty eager to hear any thoughts/concepts you had for the matter.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hah! Well, thank you so much for the compliment, Bravanger. And thank you for the support, Patrick. Alright. well, if folks are willing to share with me their thoughts in honest discussion, here are my currently percolating contemplations on how I would fulfill the two big character concepts currently brought up in this topic so far.

The Shemale Broodmare: 

The big hassle I, personally, would face with doing such a character would be the simple fact that I hate non-consensual stuff. Maybe it's just that I've been soured on it by stuff like Majalis' work, but that level of high-tier dom+sadist material just turns me right the hell off. So, right there, that limits the character arcs I can actually do, and probably strips away the ones fans of the idea would want, like mind-break or sissyfication. If I did such a character, ultimately, they would want what you do to them, which would probably bore people here.

Species I just can't settle on. I know that they'd probably work best, in my mind, coming from a species with big "macho" associations, but I can't decide between anthro or demihuman. As I mentioned earlier, a stallion-morph, minotaur, stag-morph or lion-morph would work well. But so would something like a centaur, an orc or an ogre. Anything that you normally associate with being a big, strong, burly, huge-cocked man, for the greater contrast when he ends up a curvaceous dickgirl, with only her mighty cock beneath her wobbling belly left to show what she originally was.

Character arc... like I said, with my dislike of non-con, that really limits what I can do. The first idea in my head that seems to have real strength to it is the concept of a "trophy bride", where he becomes yours as a sexual plaything as a result of some quest. Interacting with him lets you find out his secret; he may be a big burly guy on the outside, but on the inside, she's really a girl. She's like Sissy in that she wants to keep her cock, but otherwise, she hates her body, and wants to be like any other woman from the tribe; a lush, fertile breeder ready to give her husband many children. She has some of Inari's nature, in that she's always wanted to be pregnant; she wants to feel what it's like to have a baby kicking in her belly, then nursing at her teat. She wants to nurture life inside of her. But she's different from him in that whilst Inari identifies as a man who gets pregnant, she's a woman who has been denied her femininity, including the organs to make pregnancy happen.

The PC, of course, gets to make that happen.

The Femme-Stud:

This idea has proven a true tangle of thoughts to me, nothing really solidifying even as I attempt to put type to screen. Which is more reason why this is just me discussing rather than actively planning, I suppose. :p  The rudimentary concepts I have are two-fold.

The first concept is that of a "trap-stud"'; a femmeboi character whose femininity is belied by the truly impressive maleness he sports between his legs. In contrast to the stereotypes of traps, he's aggressively flirtatious and very dominant in bed. He only goes after feminine characters, and while he doesn't outright hate highly masculine-appearing ones, he won't bed them. He explains it's because he's straight, so they don't appeal to him sexually. Whilst the straightness is arguable (he will fuck a girly-looking boy as readily as a busty woman), it is true that he's a "femmesexual". Moreover, he's got a sexual fear of highly masculine individuals; he refuses to succumb to the stereotype of femmebois bending over for anyone who waves a cock under their nose and shouts at them. His breeding fixation is a genuine focus, but moreover, it's a dominance thing. Deep down, though, he's a lonely soul who just wishes he could find someone to love him for who he is, not as a sexual toy. The PC can potentially win his heart if they approach him with the gentleness and respect he craves. At his highest love, he's even willing to share the breeding duties himself; maybe he doesn't physically go full shemale, but he does allow the PC to give him a womb of his own to fill, although he's adamant on paying the PC back for every filling they give him.

The second concept is a true "studette"; herm or dickgirl, she identifies as female, but at the same time, she's a true... whatever the term is for "cockfiend who likes using their cock instead of taking cock". She isn't necessarily focused on breeding, at least before the PC gets into her heart; in fact, I think she makes more sense initially being just about the rough fucking and the huge cumshots. It's only after you prove to her that there's more to sex than just a string of empty, soulless fucks that her seeder's instinct awakens; she can be tricked or sweet-talked into carrying as well, but her fetish is to fill the PC's womb and relish in seeing the proof their love come into being. It's like a good, hearty cumflation that lasts for months and ends with an adorable little sprog to love and cuddle. Of the two, I freely admit that this is the weakest concept; even I can see this basically amounts to "Miranda with an impregnation fetish".

And yes, before you ask, I have brought up with Alder that a post-romance Miranda developing an impregnation fetish could make a lot of sense, given her dominance streak, control freak slant, fixation on her cock, and decision to start a family with the PC despite those traits. 

On a different topic, I don't have any ideas how Roa being a follower could be pulled off. But, if it happened, I'd love the option to give him Anusol+. I don't know how to explain why it is, but I can't help but feel that Roa would make an excellent boi-mom and take to popping out litters of bunbuns with aplomb. I also think it'd be really good character development for him to reveal there's more of his mom in him than was thought by turning out to be a benevolent, nurturing and affectionate patriarch (matriarch?) for his brood, regardless of little details like who gave birth.

I just have this inescapable mental image of Roa in my head. His belly is hugely swollen, equivalent to a human woman's full-term with triplets, visibly rippling and denting as his litter squirms to get comfortable, anxious to come out into the world. The bunbuns from his last litter are tucked up next to him, one in the crook of each arm as they greedily nurse from Daddy's swollen, just barely breasts, suckling on the surprisingly rich bounty of life-giving milk he has to feed his children. The litter before that are gathered respectfully around Roa's feet, smiling up at him with childish joy as he espouses valuable life lessons to make sure his bunnies grow up to be good little rabbits. His cock is out of its sheath, half-erect and lazily rubbing against his belly, and he wears a smile of contentment, looking truly blissful at having found his place in the world.

I don't know why, but this image is just... I think it's erotic, adorable and heartwarming, all at the same time.

Also, whilst actually mpregnating Cale is a contentious matter, as raised in his topic, anyone think he's a prime source for mpreg-related dreams in the game? Because I'd love to discuss ideas for mpreg-themed dreams, be it with him or otherwise.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
The Shemale Broodmare:

Species I just can't settle on. I know that they'd probably work best, in my mind, coming from a species with big "macho" associations, but I can't decide between anthro or demihuman. As I mentioned earlier, a stallion-morph, minotaur, stag-morph or lion-morph would work well. But so would something like a centaur, an orc or an ogre. Anything that you normally associate with being a big, strong, burly, huge-cocked man, for the greater contrast when he ends up a curvaceous dickgirl, with only her mighty cock beneath her wobbling belly left to show what she originally was.

Character arc... like I said, with my dislike of non-con, that really limits what I can do. The first idea in my head that seems to have real strength to it is the concept of a "trophy bride", where he becomes yours as a sexual plaything as a result of some quest. Interacting with him lets you find out his secret; he may be a big burly guy on the outside, but on the inside, she's really a girl. She's like Sissy in that she wants to keep her cock, but otherwise, she hates her body, and wants to be like any other woman from the tribe; a lush, fertile breeder ready to give her husband many children. She has some of Inari's nature, in that she's always wanted to be pregnant; she wants to feel what it's like to have a baby kicking in her belly, then nursing at her teat. She wants to nurture life inside of her. But she's different from him in that whilst Inari identifies as a man who gets pregnant, she's a woman who has been denied her femininity, including the organs to make pregnancy happen.

The PC, of course, gets to make that happen

Have we seen ogre or orcs before in FoE, or have then been discussed somewhere? If not, I will say that seems like it might be interesting. There's the right amount of primal to either of them; a culture that highly prizes fertility would feel fitting.

Males of one of these tribes might fight one another in a manner similar to deer or moose (obvious moose-people would work here too) as a sort of engagement-by-trial with the winners, having proven their virility, pairing off with the most fertile women. The situation could be that a member of the tribe who shows very high promise has always refused to take part in any trial despite interest from several equally promising females over the years. The tribe has decided it's because he is just stubborn, odd and unwilling to do his part, but the truth is he is deeply jealous of the women he would be fighting for. There might be rumblings within the tribal leadership to simply pair him off with someone when the player arrives. Unwilling to be forced to enable others to live his own deepest desire, he might arrange a fight with the player and upon losing manipulates matters so that the player is, in effect, declared to have won the tribe member as his bride.

In essence it would be a gambit to arrange it so the rest of the tribe would leave him alone about mating. He could never achieve what he wanted, but at least this way he could just put the matter behind him and move on. He would never have guessed, however, that the player was not only willing to give him what he needed, but had the tools to do so as well.

Just a rough thought. I'm also much more in favor of stories where both characters are getting what they want as opposed to relationships built on degradation. I understand the power and dominance aspect of the impregnation fetish is a big thing for someone, but I know for me it is much more about the nurturing, passionate lust to cultivate and bear life into the world.

Also, Roa is hot and adorable and that is very hot and very adorable

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The first concept is that of a "trap-stud"'; a femmeboi character whose femininity is belied by the truly impressive maleness he sports between his legs. In contrast to the stereotypes of traps, he's aggressively flirtatious and very dominant in bed. He only goes after feminine characters, and while he doesn't outright hate highly masculine-appearing ones, he won't bed them. He explains it's because he's straight, so they don't appeal to him sexually. Whilst the straightness is arguable (he will fuck a girly-looking boy as readily as a busty woman), it is true that he's a "femmesexual". Moreover, he's got a sexual fear of highly masculine individuals; he refuses to succumb to the stereotype of femmebois bending over for anyone who waves a cock under their nose and shouts at them. His breeding fixation is a genuine focus, but moreover, it's a dominance thing. Deep down, though, he's a lonely soul who just wishes he could find someone to love him for who he is, not as a sexual toy. The PC can potentially win his heart if they approach him with the gentleness and respect he craves. At his highest love, he's even willing to share the breeding duties himself; maybe he doesn't physically go full shemale, but he does allow the PC to give him a womb of his own to fill, although he's adamant on paying the PC back for every filling they give him.

Sounds interesting.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@Bravanger: There has been some idle talk with Alder about the existence of orcs. All that's been established for them is that they might exist, but they're not native to Eden if they do.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on how I'd try to build such characters, with all my flaws at character design on display. How do other folks think they would try to build around the concepts mentioned by this topic?

Also, any thoughts on the idea of mpreg-themed dreams in the game, or on my little Roa homage there? :p

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
Also, any thoughts on the idea of mpreg-themed dreams in the game, or on my little Roa homage there? :p

I like the idea of Cale mpreg dreams and the Roa homage. Especially liked the shemale broodmare and trophy bride concept (personally would rather have the option of full gender bend here). The Roa homage doesn't seem to consider a pc who sided with Lagon though? Do you think the Roa content would have to be locked in this case? Or maybe it could be similar to Terry's original reason for traveling with the pc, where Lagon gives Roa the choice to either stay with him or travel with the pc.

I know you said you don't like non-con, so do you think there'd be a sensical way for a Lagon aligned pc to obtain Roa as a follower w/o non-con? 

P.S. Give yourself more credit when it comes to character design; there's no need to beat yourself up so much over it, especially when some of your ideas were quite good imo.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, thing is, does anyone have any ideas for mpreg  dreams to feature in the game? I got a couple, but that's about it, and I was wondering what others folks might have.

* Cuddling up to heavily preggers Cale and feeling the baby kick

* Cale nursing either one pup or a whole litter of pups after delivery; for added teasing factor, it's a girl/they're all girls

* Relaxing with heavily pregnant Cale as the aforementioned daughter(s) run around like toddler-morphs do

As for the Roa thing... generally, I don't consider siding with Lagon. That said, remember, Roa has nothing to do with Lagon anymore; defeating Lagon would be just the easiest way to convince him to leave the brothel and come with you, even if you helped his father secure his throne, he'd still probably come with you at max Rel because Roa has no idea what's going on in the warrens. Lagon wants nothing to do with his renegade son, and only cares about Ophelia because she's brave enough to actively challenge him to his face.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Rosalin and and mPregged Cale could have fun interactions. I almost imagine Rosalin turning into a doting aunt who coos and clucks over an embarrassed but loving it Cale's belly,