N.T.W.O

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
all done guy :3

Also make it available for public viewing (though you can keep editing disabled if you don't want strangers to edit on top of it).

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Don't use pre-established in the competition, particularly when there is no reason that character would travel to perform the wrestling, e.g. Sera. Rather, create new people who are professional wrestlers to use as contestants for the wrestling.

Also, the event doesn't have to happen on New Texas. You could make up some new world where the competition is happening, that is if you don't plan the playable character to travel to where the wrestling is happening. Examples includes the planets you take Bess/Ben to.

If you plan for Steele to travel to either watch the matches directly or participate then use a pre-established planet like New Texas.

Lastly, if you want to, set the doc so others can edit. I saw many grammar mistakes within your paragraphs.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think New Texas would be a fine setting to have a pro-wrestling organization, even if Steele can't actually go there--it could be on the other side of the planet or something, or just in an otherwise inaccessible location. Building on what is already established is fine, as long as it doesn't override any of the continuity already set--so while having it on an established planet that is popularly known for its tourism and entertainment is okay, using characters who already have a structured history may not be so (you also should consult the original creators if you plan on extending content for such characters as well).

labamba13

Oct 19, 2015
I think New Texas would be a fine setting to have a pro-wrestling organization, even if Steele can't actually go there--it could be on the other side of the planet or something, or just in an otherwise inaccessible location. Building on what is already established is fine, as long as it doesn't override any of the continuity already set--so while having it on an established planet that is popularly known for its tourism and entertainment is okay, using characters who already have a structured history may not be so (you also should consult the original creators if you plan on extending content for such characters as well).

well i already have changed the names of the participants to ocs who i will be making fully fleshed out characters if i get the chance i really want this idea to happen 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also since Steph Irson is heavily based on a RL person ( rest in peace, Steve Irving) you could also have characters, that are based on RL pro-wraslers, like JAAANE SEEEEEEEENA!

Last edited by a moderator:

labamba13

Oct 19, 2015
Ur right i totally could but like i said im going to place holder the names until i make the characters fleshed out maybe play some coc or tits to make some characters so at least i could have a roster of 3 maybe 5 wrestlers

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I like the concept of new shows for galatic television, but I don't paticular like this one. Mostly because by putting New Texas as its centerpiece it cuts away variety and becomes extremely limited. It kinda forces most characters to be cowmazons with the same culture and nobody will be able to make something like it.

I would rather have this as a galatic show that moved its stadium around and got various aliens races to fight and that this was the episode that happened on New Texas with guest stars and the like.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I like the concept of new shows for galatic television, but I don't paticular like this one. Mostly because by putting New Texas as its centerpiece it cuts away variety and becomes extremely limited. It kinda forces most characters to be cowmazons with the same culture and nobody will be able to make something like it.

I would rather have this as a galatic show that moved its stadium around and got various aliens races to fight and that this was the episode that happened on New Texas with guest stars and the like.

That's what it is, it just started in New Texas from what I understand

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

To be fair, not many core worlds besides Ausaril, Earth, New Texas, and any named in codices are named and most of those also aren't really fleshed out culture-wise.

labamba13

Oct 19, 2015
i am taking the lore into full consideration with the project and with any future races if this goes anywhere it will adhere to their back ground and i am going to have it like the galactic huntress where the scenes will differ to which planet they are on this week and my ultimate goal is to turn this into a quest line for steele where the PC will join the NTWO as a masked figure

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
To be fair, not many core worlds besides Ausaril, Earth, New Texas, and any named in codices are named and most of those also aren't really fleshed out culture-wise.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Category:Coreworlds_(TiTS)

i am taking the lore into full consideration with the project and with any future races if this goes anywhere it will adhere to their back ground and i am going to have it like the galactic huntress where the scenes will differ to which planet they are on this week and my ultimate goal is to turn this into a quest line for steele where the PC will join the NTWO as a masked figure
Problem is that by calling it the New Texas W.O. is still focused on New Texas and is limiting (and also a cotentious issue)

Also that last one about the PC participating will look awkward if you don't limit the PC someway, or make it more than girls doing sexy wrestling.

Last edited by a moderator:

labamba13

Oct 19, 2015

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Category:Coreworlds_(TiTS)

Problem is that by calling it the New Texas W.O. is still focused on New Texas and is limiting (and also a cotentious issue)

Also that last one about the PC participating will look awkward if you don't limit the PC someway, or make it more than girls doing sexy wrestling.
it will be more than girls doing wrestling i was going to make it a deal where any and all races,genders,and sexual preference im bi so i was hoping i could make a scenes eventually like that so im just hoping this goes far for now thats why i need the feed back so i can make it better i mean this is a community right 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
it will be more than girls doing wrestling i was going to make it a deal where any and all races,genders,and sexual preference im bi so i was hoping i could make a scenes eventually like that so im just hoping this goes far for now thats why i need the feed back so i can make it better i mean this is a community right 
You need to use punctuation more often...

Still that doesn't change the fact that New Texas is a contentious place with the fanbase and the less you shove it outside of its sphere the better. I suggest you drop the New Texas part of it and make it one of your own.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Conceive of one.  You can make up whatever coreworld you want, as long as it makes sense.  It's a big galaxy.