What content would you like added?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Like how you give Lusia the mothgirl bovium sherry infused with sweet cream, I probably misspelled her name
Kind of.. I've been playing Lilith's Throne and on some enemies if you defeat them you can transform them into what you like, gender and sex vice i mean. I generally use it on the males, add a pair of breasts and a vagina.. (I think it's only temporary or it's a bug as when you go back to that enemy they appear back in their original form). I hate the imps and the minotaurs and would love to feminise them before raping the shit out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Kind of.. I've been playing Lilith's Throne and on some enemies if you defeat them you can transform them into what you like, gender and sex vice i mean. I generally use it on the males, add a pair of breasts and a vagina.. (I think it's only temporary or it's a bug as when you go back to that enemy they appear back in their original form). I hate the imps and the minotaurs and would love to feminise them before raping the shit out of them.
In short fuck with me I fuck with you on a higher scale. I love it. I played it but there's not quick way to become a certain morph like the wolf for example.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
Something that would be nice is if they could add something like a double pregnancy. Basically, in this case, the game doesn't have Female NPCs run off a menstrual cycle instead what they can do is whenever the champion has blown a huge amount of cum inside a female NPC (that has preg content that is) or the NPC blows into the champion. If the volume blown inside is over 10000mL they will receive a double pregnancy meaning that when talking to Gwyn to examine yourself or on the date of delivery of the NPC the amount of children produced has increased. For example, if Arona impreg a female champion the first time then the champion will have 1 orc child, but while pregnant if Arona were to blow a load over 10000mL (even if it may be impossible for her to do) then the child would increase to a total of 2 Orcs. Plus you don't even need to add a scene to this, the only thing that will be changing would be the mechanic that determines how many children are being produced. That's one of the ways it can go, or lower the 10k mL amount and only apply this mechanic to the champion giving birth. In the end, this wouldn't change anything except for the amount the children produced.

Last edited:
  • Love

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Sorta like TiTS has when winning against certain enemies?

Something that would be nice is if they could add something like a double pregnancy. Basically in this case, the game doesn't have Female NPCs run off a menstrual cycle instead what they can do is when ever the champion has blown a huge amount of cum inside a female NPC (that has preg content that is) or the NPC blows into the champion. If the volume blown inside is over 10000mL they will receive a double pregnancy meaning that when talking to Gwyn to examine yourself or on the date of delivery of the NPC the amount of children produced has increased. For example, if Arona impreg a female champion the first time then the champion will have 1 orc child, but while pregnant if Arona were to blow a load over 10000mL (even if it may be impossible for her to do) then the child would increase to a total of 2 Orcs. Plus you don't even need to add a scene to this, the only thing that will be changing would be the mechanic that determines how many children is being produced. That's one of the ways it can go, or lower the 10k mL amount and only apply this mechanic to the champion giving birth. In the end, this wouldn't change anything except for the amount the children produced.
Don't most preganancies already have some sort of mechanism for determining "litter size"? IIRC, this is implemented per pregnancy. Would this be something generic that would come into effect before the custom mechanisms?

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
Don't most preganancies already have some sort of mechanism for determining "litter size"? IIRC, this is implemented per pregnancy. Would this be something generic that would come into effect before the custom mechanisms?
We will never know because we don't know how it was made, but like how I gave the example of the champion can only give Arona one orc child. Every. Single. Time. Same with Brienne will only produce six children though I don't know if there is a mechanic that applies to NPCs or if the litter produced is predetermined on a repeating scene. Gywn has a mechanic like this based on her feelings, the higher the nursery the higher the litter she produces.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
We will never know because we don't know how it was made, but like how I gave the example of the champion can only give Arona one orc child. Every. Single. Time. Same with Brienne will only produce six children though I don't know if there is a mechanic that applies to NPCs or if the litter produced is predetermined on a repeating scene. Gywn has a mechanic like this based on her feelings, the higher the nursery the higher the litter she produces.
A group of pregnancies that routinely vary is the one from the Cat Harem. Each one of them either gives birth to one child or twins, so as a whole it can vary from 3 to 6. There's probably some RNG involved but aside from that, I don't know if ferracity, fertility, virility or cum volume factor in anything.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It's strange how the champion has the ability to blow huuge amounts of cum but it does nothing, not even a minor impact.
There are several cum parsers for volume, and they're used in most scenes where dickChamp cums. While writers can and do account for whatever volume of seed they wish, many of us use the SNVH wrapper: four options for small cummies, medium-sized cummies, very large cummies, and hypercummies. The hypercummies version is for any cum volume larger than 10000mL, so pumping out 20L of cum is not going to have a textual difference compared to 10L of cum, etc.

If you don't notice these variations, it might be because they're meant to flow seamlessly within the text. There's no highlight saying "this is the variant you get because you have between 1000 and 10000 mL of jizz". But that's what's happening, under the hood.

Not every dick scene has cumVol variants, but since it's one of the more popular things for male players to TF, many of them do.

Even with the existing parsers, extremely hypercummies are unlikely to be accounted for. If your Champ can pump out an actual lake of seed, you are not going to drown Hawkethorne with every sex scene. No one wants to write that.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
There are several cum parsers for volume, and they're used in most scenes where dickChamp cums. While writers can and do account for whatever volume of seed they wish, many of us use the SNVH wrapper: four options for small cummies, medium-sized cummies, very large cummies, and hypercummies. The hypercummies version is for any cum volume larger than 10000mL, so pumping out 20L of cum is not going to have a textual difference compared to 10L of cum, etc.

If you don't notice these variations, it might be because they're meant to flow seamlessly within the text. There's no highlight saying "this is the variant you get because you have between 1000 and 10000 mL of jizz". But that's what's happening, under the hood.

Not every dick scene has cumVol variants, but since it's one of the more popular things for male players to TF, many of them do.

Even with the existing parsers, extremely hypercummies are unlikely to be accounted for. If your Champ can pump out an actual lake of seed, you are not going to drown Hawkethorne with every sex scene. No one wants to write that.
I was not referring/talking about how the writers write their scene in the way of how much volume you spew out, but how the amount of volume doesn't affect litter produced.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Because as probably stated a few dozen times before, engine and making sure it doesnt fight back more then it already does.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I was not referring/talking about how the writers write their scene in the way of how much volume you spew out, but how the amount of volume doesn't affect litter produced.
Maybe no ones ever thought of it because the amount of cum produced has nothing do with how eggs are fertilized inside a womb?
Besides that I can only imagine the horror how someone playing this game would feel whose character has big loads and is sleeping with Brienne every night. After some weeks of ingame time it would just be Brienne giving birth event, after giving birth event, after giving birth event..

If your Champ can pump out an actual lake of seed, you are not going to drown Hawkethorne with every sex scene.
That's it, I'm uninstalling. :mad:

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
Maybe no ones ever thought of it because the amount of cum produced has nothing do with how eggs are fertilized inside a womb?
Besides that I can only imagine the horror how someone playing this game would feel whose character has big loads and is sleeping with Brienne every night. After some weeks of ingame time it would just be Brienne giving birth event, after giving birth event, after giving birth event..
Although that is correct, there have also been women who were able to become double pregnant, so this would be a chance multiplier of like 15% chance to get double pregnant if the volume is of X mL. Plus if you use the Virility Booster to the max, use can produce a lake of cum.

TheShepard256

I don't know if it's the same way in CoC2, but in TiTS cum volume actually increases the impregnation chance and/or litter size for PC pregnancies and some NPC pregnancies, up to certain limits; the justification for the chance limit is that above a certain point, excess cum just isn't going to be able to reach the ova, and I presume that also applies to the litter size.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Everyone wants to redeem Kas but I want to go evil. Can't we just say fuck it and become Kas's evil consort instead? I would still happily kill off the vile Imps and lock away the manly minos/man cows (lady minos are free to come and go as they please). The rapey centaurs will be executed or used for cheap labor. Alissa and Ryn will kiss and make out.. sorry make up.

• Love

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Everyone wants to redeem Kas but I want to go evil. Can't we just say fuck it and become Kas's evil consort instead? I would still happily kill off the vile Imps and lock away the manly minos/man cows (lady minos are free to come and go as they please). The rapey centaurs will be executed or used for cheap labor. Alissa and Ryn will kiss and make out.. sorry make up.
Pretty sure we will be able at the end of the story because going full evil in a 1/4 of the story would probably bottleneck a lot of content.

Dexterius

Nov 13, 2017
It would be nice to have a custom class creation mechanic. Essentially, one chooses a baseline class out of the present 5, class name, maybe even stat affinities and then customizes perk progression (possibly with perks of classes PC has already trained for if the game registers it). Or just grant player ready presets through non-standard trainers, scattered through the world, similar to non-class power trainers (Honestly, been jealous of Cait's hexblade leathers since it was introduced).
Also some spellblades and other mage-alligned equipment would be good, but, from what I've learnt in the game, they probably would be found and sold in Tychris, right? Though, there was also that gnoll lady from Cait's personal quest and her possible know-how.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Would work well for champions who are corrupted.
Usurping Kas will work better for a Champ that has gone all the way to the other side. Hot dommy mommy or not, why would an ambitious fully fledged demon, a being of pure Id, care any more for Kas or hold her in higher regard than she did Letice? At best she will be made Champ's pet instead of getting disposed of.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So about that... I know the Champ isn't really the type to toot the horn of their own greatness and such but those last three paragraphs still crack me up. I'm looking forward to the moment when Sanders realizes what he just said...

Or if he doesn't, I'll chalk it up to old age, he is getting on in years.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Usurping Kas will work better for a Champ that has gone all the way to the other side. Hot dommy mommy or not, why would an ambitious fully fledged demon, a being of pure Id, care any more for Kas or hold her in higher regard than she did Letice? At best she will be made Champ's pet instead of getting disposed of.
Because I said about people wanting to redeem Kas, why would i want to take over when i could still be fucking said hot dommy mommy and be evil? I would happily be Kas's pet.. Fuck trying to purify her or redemption.. More corruption the better.

• Love

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Perhaps it is a bit of foreshadowing that Calise isn't who she says she is?
Eh... the timeline doesn't quite add up for what you're implying. The Undermountain, and by extension Khor'Minos, were closed off while Kas was still in the Winter City fiddling with her portal. Calise would've had to have entered the mountain either before the quarantine at the start of the game or through the Smuggler's Cove, but if she had snuck in illicitly then there's no way she could brazenly accompany and lead the Minoan Chargers into battle, they would question where she came from, and when. I think the whole business with Katherine just has y'all paranoid.

I'd also point out that the local Demons are genuinely frustrated by Calise's fervent opposition impeding their progress, but admittedly that's less than sound logic considering the Cult is splintered and given the General's disrespectful attitude, she and hers more than likely belong to Tollus' faction. :p

Still doesn't make it less funny that Sanders is musing how nice it would be to meet and impart some wisdom to another Divine Champion all the while he's talking to one without realizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, Sander's scenes are a bit outta date. which makes things like him saying to be careful about Keros as the trickster god... while being a kitsune yourself. Like my man do you not see the 5 tails of absolute floof attached to my ass or has dementia set in.