[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But (as far as i know) Etis hasn't added nor will add any of the Revamp mod stuff, just completely handmade TFs that, as admitted, are somewhat now redundant.

Err that flower to allow PC get Dragon TF effects without finding and hatching Ember egg and Taurinum ARE Revamp additions not matter how hard you trying to charm the reality. Handmade or not, reductant or not they ARE part of moded CoC.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As I said, "as far as I know". I haven't touched the revamp mod so I didn't know. Doesn't change the fact that they were cherry-picked only for certain things. This is only meant as a direct port, asking for more isn't going to happen unless Etis changes the plan.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Err that flower to allow PC get Dragon TF effects without finding and hatching Ember egg and Taurinum ARE Revamp additions not matter how hard you trying to charm the reality. Handmade or not, reductant or not they ARE part of moded CoC.

Yes, they are. But the fact that they are in game now does not mean that they will be in a final version. Drake Heart WAS the only way to get dragon TF at the moment of implementation, when Ember's fate was undecided and wouldn't be added otherwise. I'm just not hurrying to remove a thing already implemented. Taurinum is an only way to become non-equine taur, so this one I'm considering an element of "engine compatibility" parts.

Minor update. Should fix all reported bugs:

* Phouka fight issues
* Web Silence expires over time
* Spiders can not apply disarm effect anymore, instead they are forcing you to drop weapon, so you can pick it up (from inventory) or fight using default rock.
* Fixed bug with OP Double Attack (it is intended to half Physique bonus), nerfed physique bonus for adventuror from 1.5 to 1.0, fixed History: Fighter bug halving your physique bonus.
* Forced rebuild of the perk tree each time

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I have some issues with CoC virtual reality. If you want, I could send you the save.

• If you beat Phouka in swamp, the game will error.
  • If you get disarmed by the spiders, you stay disarmed until the combat ends. Same goes for silence. Particularly annoying as this forces me to beat by lust. I can't even use my fists.
  • Damage increase from Physique is very big. Even at level 1, I could defeat the goblins and imps in one hit without the beautiful sword. Could possibly be solved by having you start at between 1 and 5 in attributes at level 1.
  • Perk selection doesn't refresh until you save and then reload.

Would there be a possibility of integrating cock virginity in many CoC scenes? What about adding some items from CoC revamp mod that doesn't require additional content? Like fundoshi (underwear), kimono (clothes), and samurai armour for those who love Japanese style, bought from tailor and armour shop. How about readable CoC codex entries? The old blog had codex entries and the ones you can read in mod are 1:1. There are 21 official codex entries.

Also, thanks for removing the level cap in virtual reality. :)

good lord, your like a kid asking their parents to buy a toy shop!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
minor bug; when i go into the swamp, I encounter the chameleon girl, but i go straight into battle, there is no introduction scene

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
found another bug, this happened when i used my dong in the dong designer for a gryvain penis.

Screenshot 2016-06-12 at 6.15.26 PM.png

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
So I noticed that Isabella is implemented now, but no matter how many times I drink/get licked/offer oral the option to ask her to move to my camp doesn't show up.  Is that part just not implemented yet?

Also, no matter how many times I sleep with Sophie I can't get the event where she comes to my camp and gives me the choice to make her a follower.  Additionally, no matter how much time passes she never lays the egg I fertilized.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
So I noticed that Isabella is implemented now, but no matter how many times I drink/get licked/offer oral the option to ask her to move to my camp doesn't show up.  Is that part just not implemented yet?

Also, no matter how many times I sleep with Sophie I can't get the event where she comes to my camp and gives me the choice to make her a follower.  Additionally, no matter how much time passes she never lays the egg I fertilized.

dont know about isabella yet, haven't touched her route yet.

sophie should be recruit able, ive done it, but after a while a bug appeared where her slot tab replaced the explore tab, i would backup a save file for this stuff, unless etis fixed it. ETIS DID YOU FIX IT?

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
dont know about isabella yet, haven't touched her route yet.

sophie should be recruit able, ive done it, but after a while a bug appeared where her slot tab replaced the explore tab, i would backup a save file for this stuff, unless etis fixed it. ETIS DID YOU FIX IT?

I just started a new save to test if it was just something wrong with my first save that made the Sophie follower event not proc.  I slept with her about 20 times on the new file and the event still doesn't show up.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
did you (i guess you could say) submissively let her take you to her nest, including the times she was in heat? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
minor bug; when i go into the swamp, I encounter the chameleon girl, but i go straight into battle, there is no introduction scene

Fixed.

found another bug, this happened when i used my dong in the dong designer for a gryvain penis.

Fixed.

Should be fixed in current build.

Implemented, but not exactly checked. One possible bug should be fixed.

Sophie event requires you to sleep alone in a camp.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Minor update, should fix Isabella afection gain (and follower accessibility), also Chameleon intro and that Ember parser tags.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
It is normal to be so right after update, which fixed it. Try to do something corresponding and see if it grows.

I tried all of the options (except fight4rape) and looked at the file again.  It's still 0, but the value is a number, not an integer, is that normal?  Also, Sophie_Follower_Progress is at 27, I'm sleeping alone, and the event still isn't showing up.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I tried all of the options (except fight4rape) and looked at the file again.  It's still 0, but the value is a number, not an integer, is that normal?  Also, Sophie_Follower_Progress is at 27, I'm sleeping alone, and the event still isn't showing up.

Not sure... Try to remove that flag entirely and let the game redefine it. Because I have no problems with her affection now.

Sophie event can't happen when she is pregnant. Hm... It looks like that's the problem, her pregnancy is not properly cleaning.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I started a new game and Isabella's affection is working, but now I have a new problem.  I accepted her as a follower but she's not showing up in the followers menu at the camp.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
well...its improvement... ill look for another tool.

In fact, there is a free version and a paid version. The paid one is supposed to spot more complex types of error. By the way, in this text, the firefox plugin tells me that there are 3 other errors that can be fixed by the paid version.
 any idea what those are?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
In fact, there is a free version and a paid version. The paid one is supposed to spot more complex types of error. By the way, in this text, the firefox plugin tells me that there are 3 other errors that can be fixed by the paid version.
 any idea what those are?

Worldliness: "there are $3 other errors that can" -> "3 other errors can"

Numeral to the word: "3" -> "three"

Passive voice: "3 other errors can be fixed by the paid version" -> "the paid version can fix 3 other errors"

BTW, it causes glitchy IPB editor to be even more glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.