What content would you like added?

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The thing about the 'classic' angel of a winged human is that is not what the original Angel is at all. That image of an angel was put onto the biblical angels when Graeco-Roman culture started influencing Christianity. That image actually originates from Nike, the Greek Goddess of victory.

This is what the original biblical angels looked like:
iu

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The thing about the 'classic' angel of a winged human is that is not what the original Angel is at all. That image of an angel was put onto the biblical angels when Graeco-Roman culture started influencing Christianity. That image actually originates from Nike, the Greek Goddess of victory.

iu
I popped back in to share a pic of the original biblical angels and you beat me to it. Well done, sir!

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

iu

No wonder they introduced themselves by saying "be not afraid". Those things look straight out of some JRPG or Kirby game. I'm pretty glad those aren't the mainstream designs, even if they are the original.

drossbots

Sep 29, 2020
No wonder they introduced themselves by saying "be not afraid". Those things look straight out of some JRPG or Kirby game. I'm pretty glad those aren't the mainstream designs, even if they are the original.

Yeah, series like SMT are all about stuff like this. It'd be pretty funny if it was in the game honestly.

"You started your journey as a human, but have become an eldritch abomination over the course of your adventures"

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So a kitsune?

I can't speak everyone else, but I'd rather be a fluffy, mostly human looking, pseudo vampire. As opposed to a big, ironically unholy looking, ball of terror and judgement.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Apparently Animalistic has gotten bored with being deliberately edgy and is now just being annoying for the sake of it.
Man, I really thought we could keep the good vibes going. We should talk about cooking oriented sets again.
How about an idea for a new piece of Unique headgear then? The Colander of Righteousness, which has no Armor value but provides a nice boost to Mental resistance and grants the special Noodly Appendage power that can inflict Stunned on a crit.

drossbots

Sep 29, 2020
Apparently Animalistic has gotten bored with being deliberately edgy and is now just being annoying for the sake of it.

How about an idea for a new piece of Unique headgear then? The Colander of Righteousness, which has no Armor value but provides a nice boost to Mental resistance and grants the special Noodly Appendage power that can inflict Stunned on a crit.

So we're wearing a metal hat to keep out the demons horny waves? I can get down with that.

Plus then I could do that Twintelle RP I was thinking about.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Can we get some cheats for the game like for example, infinite money and fully upgraded nursery.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I'd love to have some more unique encounters based on the characters body. For example the unique scenes you get for being a kitsune but for like characters that are just, say, femboys or built like tanks, etc. There's just something I really like about having that aspect of the character acknowledged and contributing to what you can get

HeyJune

Feb 22, 2021
I know that this game has femininity scale. How much feminine are we talking here? And do we get to keep our PCs race?

Pledging your soul to any god locks you into their chosen race. For Keros, that's a kitsune, for Nareva that's a "gothmander" and for Lumia that's a valkyrie. You can still use TFs, but nothing that will TF you away from being that race - and if you accidentally get TF'd away for some reason, you can ask that god to fix you.

They extremely don't if you read their bible descriptions. The winged humans are american angels™.

Worth noting angels are shown to be capable of assuming human form in the various Abrahamic texts while also possessing very Not human forms. The only one that I remember actually depicting them as humanoids with wings is the Qur'an, though. But as said earlier, the winged humanoid motif is really old.

IIRC they are described as having wings in the Quran.

They are.

Wait, can we meet him now? I haven't played the latest edition of CaitQuest yet.

re: Convocation of Mirrors

I don't mind selling my soul to Wraith!Keros because I believe in function over form. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Wraith!Keros frees my fox-wife and children from their prison and comes to my wedding, and appointed me his champion - in general he's a Bro and I like him. I don't really care whether or not he's the "real" Keros, and I don't really HC my Champion as even knowing the true nature of the Seven.

TL;DR:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can we get some cheats for the game like for example, infinite money and fully upgraded nursery.
I thought I saw Drake be like no to those cheats.
Or at least, if they were a thing, they would've been a thing from the start or at least earlier in the game's life like TiTS's furfag/urta infinite items cheat, or CoC1's Debug mode. (Then again I only came around when CoC1 was in its later stages so I can't judge that one)

Besides, money is really easy to make even in early game, and you can get a good 10000+ a day for the nursery if you farm the Rift ofc. With how easy it is, you don't need cheats for money, especially since just about everything after a day of farming is well past your price range anyways, money sinks are a thing for a reason; you don't have anywhere else to put all that otherwise useless money.

Wait, can we meet him now?
Spoiler alert:
You've been able to meet him for a while, unrelated to CaitQuest. Talk to River after doing CoM.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
And then there's the Frottoir, a washboard chest piece. Armor 20, Focus 20, Ward 20, grants the Recharge 2 power "Zydeco Shuffle" that lowers the target's Evasion as their feet become magically enchanted and start dancing to a ghostly, lively beat.

Reactions: Magenta Needle

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
And then there's the Frottoir, a washboard chest piece. Armor 20, Focus 20, Ward 20, grants the Recharge 2 power "Zydeco Shuffle" that lowers the target's Evasion as their feet become magically enchanted and start dancing to a ghostly, lively beat.
:yes:

Reactions: Paradox01

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Besides, money is really easy to make even in early game, and you can get a good 10000+ a day for the nursery if you farm the Rift ofc. With how easy it is, you don't need cheats for money, especially since just about everything after a day of farming is well past your price range anyway, money sinks are a thing for a reason; you don't have anywhere else to put all that otherwise useless money.
Now with the reward for Kinu Quest part 2 making money is now even simpler
I don't mind selling my soul to Wraith!Keros because I believe in function over form. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Wraith!Keros frees my fox-wife and children from their prison and comes to my wedding, and appointed me his champion - in general he's a Bro and I like him. I don't really care whether or not he's the "real" Keros, and I don't really HC my Champion as even knowing the true nature of the Seven.

TL;DR:

The more I learn about the Gods the less I trust them and not because they are pretenders, and they never really tell you why they want your soul and instead give you vague non answers and after talking to Mallach makes me think he's not all about love and peace like Cait says he is

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The more I learn about the Gods the less I trust them and not because they are pretenders, and they never really tell you why they want your soul and instead give you vague non answers and after talking to Mallach makes me think he's not all about love and peace like Cait says he is
This is news how?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
While I understand some fear about the gods s screwing as over, I do not think it is all bad. if they were really all that bad, they could probably take our soul by force if they wanted to. Honestly, only real threat they seem to be posing to you is if you turn all evil on them. If you are planning to do that, then you should probably not make deal with them.

Still, I wonder what other gods will offer when it comes to benefits, status and transformations. Since I am really enjoying Keroses deal. Even if it brings fake respect from other kitsune, the change in status, how they refer to you and extra sex scenes are really nice.
Can not wait to see if us being his champion will change some parts of the story. And for rest of Gods to make there offer.

But since I mentioned Keros and kitsune. It would be nice if our champion could follow up on Keroses comment and learn mord about Kitsune culture, language and etiquette. To use our gift for quick learning. So that we could live up to image of being his Champion and to make colonies, our family and us proud.

I know that is so much work but hey, no one said that our requests should be too reasonable.