What content would you like added?

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
It would be kinda neat to have the ability to use alchemy to compress a stack of items down into a "concentrated" item that completes all of the transformations associated with that particular group of items at once.

I could also see this being used on companions with multiple transformation stages, like Etheryn, to progress to the end stages a bit more quickly.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Maybe a purification arc for Jael'yn, she is supposed to be on rehab (if you play pure).

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Isn't that already coming? in the future i mean
I don't know and I'm no backer ( plz donut shame :negativeman:).

And even if it is planned, there is so much content coming already I doubt we will see it happen before 2022.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016

And even if it is planned, there is so much content coming already I doubt we will see it happen before 2022.
Jael'yn's going to get more content, don't worry. And it's no harm to ask for things that are already due, for just these reasons - a lot of stuff is secret, or only gets discussed on Discord. I mean, half of the things that I've said in this thread are just gushes about stuff that I know is coming but makes me super excited all the same.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017

giphy.gif

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
To be honest, the game as already a lot to offer in his rather short lifespan ( 3 years old soon :toot:), the devs and writers deserve my praises for their work thus far.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I think crafting equipment and/or upgrading equipment would be cool. You could learn from all the different blacksmiths in the world. Angels would be nice as well to counteract the demons. I like to play paladin characters and you couldn't turn into an angel in CoC1 either I don't think.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think crafting equipment and/or upgrading equipment would be cool. You could learn from all the different blacksmiths in the world. Angels would be nice as well to counteract the demons. I like to play paladin characters and you couldn't turn into an angel in CoC1 either I don't think.

Angels do not exist in the CoC multiverse. So sayeth Fenoxo.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
You can proxy angels with dove wings (Wyld mark or Belharran stew).
I know I could kind of make my character look like an angel. I could do that in CoC1 with harpy wings. I care more about the lore and if there were some unique abilities linked to the race to make them better as paladins. If you could explain more about how to do it though I will try it. Wings are cool. With Belharan stew looks like I would need to save scum a lot to get what I want.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
There's also valkyries, which get wings. Planned godservant TF for Lumia, if you're okay with a) giving Sun Mommy your soul and b) being femme.

Reactions: Paradox01

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
There's also valkyries, which get wings. Planned godservant TF for Lumia, if you're okay with a) giving Sun Mommy your soul and b) being femme.
I know that this game has femininity scale. How much feminine are we talking here? And do we get to keep our PCs race?

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Oh well, there goes my dream of being CoC2's version of a space marine. Maybe Tira has something for me.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Not ok with either of those. I want to keep my soul and be masculine. I use the Shield of Brawn and am about as masculine as it gets on my paladin. Also how are Valkyries different from Angels? Come on. They are just genderlocked Angels.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Not ok with either of those. I want to keep my soul and be masculine. I use the Shield of Brawn and am about as masculine as it gets on my paladin. Also how are Valkyries different from Angels? Come on. They are just genderlocked Angels.
So by your logic, anyone with wings is an angel? Boy will the SilverHawks be confused!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I know that this game has femininity scale. How much feminine are we talking here? And do we get to keep our PCs race?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah, so I am guessing male Valkyries don't exist?
Nope.
Even though we meme about them being angels sometimes, they aren't, and a quick jaunt into the Ice Palace's royal crypt ought to make that fairly clear.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also how are Valkyries different from Angels? Come on. They are just genderlocked Angels.
Mythologically-speaking? When it's described, valkyries are chosen from mortals and given the job (a bunch of the Eddas) or they're literally the children of two gods that fucked (Wagner). Assuming we're talking the Abrahamic type, angels were poofed into existence by a supreme god, no sex involved. You can see which of these fits Savarra better, I trust. :p

Also, valkyries kind of have fighting as their whole Thing, whether it's going out and kicking ass on their own or finding the worthy and bringing them to Valhalla to train to kick even more ass (and party) until the end of the world. Angels in most depictions are a bit less hardcore and spend more of their time being intermediaries and may or may not actually resemble anything humanoid.

Just to add to this, Savin has said that if you take Lumia's offer and have a penis, you'll keep it but you will gain massive Femininity so you'd end up classed as Shemale or Hermaphrodite depending.

And while he didn't give a number, the Valkyrie TV will give you Femininity 'out the wazoo' so I'd imagine the answer to how much Femininity is 'All the Femininity'.

Last edited:

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Feelings about selling your soul, heavy spoilers for Convocation of Mirrors under said Spoiler.
I don't understand why so many of us are 100% ok selling their souls to the Gods, especially after dealing with the Convocation of Mirrors.

Edit: spoilers, obviously. My bad.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
They extremely don't if you read their bible descriptions. The winged humans are american angels™.
Sticking wings on divine beings that otherwise look human goes way back and depicting Christian angels as humans with wings goes back to, like, the fourth century or so (even if it was recognized as being a purely symbolic thing). IIRC they are described as having wings in the Quran. So it goes back a bit further than the creation of Hallmark cards.

But yeah, some of the descriptions of how angels actually look in the Tanakh are freaky. xD

I don't understand why so many of us are 100% ok selling their souls to the Gods
Gameplay-response: We want those sweet TFs. Roleplay-response: Depends entirely on the character but rationales may include:
- I believe in what they're doing and think that's more important than what they were.
- If they're not the Seven then did the gods originally exist? Well, these ones do now so I'll follow them because they get shit done and deal with the theological questions later.
- Screw the theology, I just want what they're offering.
- The theological implications are troubling but I'm a brief candle and my beloved is going to outlive me by potentially centuries. My soul is a small price to pay for the time to be with them and from what I've seen, it's not a bad deal.

Also, you don't have to see Convocation of Mirrors to take Keros up on his offer, so it's perfectly valid to play a Champion who doesn't know what the Seven are.

Last edited:

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I don't understand why so many of us are 100% ok selling their souls to the Gods, especially after dealing with the Convocation of Mirrors.
What is the Convocation of Mirrors again? I think that is whatever thing is past the giant right? I didn't want to kill her so I have yet to do that.