Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Neat. So lorewise what happens to her at the end of the 5 year contract? Do the slavers take her back? Or is it that she's free to go? 

Haven't really decided. I threw 5 years up there because it seemed far longer than most people would ever play the game - but then some will just to be contrary, so I'll have to come up with something.

Big shout out to Nik, who spent his friday night ploughing through the Ara Kei doc and making the option to call the ambassador "they" actually work, grammar-wise. Don't ever include that as an option for a prospective character, people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Haven't really decided. I threw 5 years up there because it seemed far longer than most people would ever play the game - but then some will just to be contrary, so I'll have to come up with something.

Big shout out to Nik, who spent his friday night ploughing through the Ara Kei doc and making the option to call the ambassador "they" actually work, grammar-wise. Don't ever include that as an option for a prospective character, people.

What if I wanted to make a hiveminded character with multiple bodies working in tandem?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Something went wrong with my post. I tried to quote you and somehow quoted you multiple times.
I was asking about creating something like this:
DCFDTL_%28Codname_KND%29.png

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Never had a tailcock, but Inessa's scene makes me want one. Also love the use of grav-cuffs.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So these are for cockvines only; not for non-parasitic tailcocks that are supposed to appear eventually, right?

Nigga whaaaaaaat

But yes, in the event of non-parasitic tailcocks appearing, Sera's at the very least would only be for the cockvine variant.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Nigga whaaaaaaat

But yes, in the event of non-parasitic tailcocks appearing, Sera's at the very least would only be for the cockvine variant.

Get on we the times, grandpa. Non parasitic cock-tails are already in, thanks to your new arch-rival Etis senpai.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Get on we the times, grandpa. Non parasitic dock-tails are already in, thanks to your new arch-rival Etis senpai.

Bounties specifically request cockvine/cunt snake scenes, I ain't got to recognise nuthin.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Who cares about Sera, anyways.

Hehe. Indeed Inessa where's it's at. But yeah her scene seems much better suited to generic cocktail support. Sera's gets more specific but it makes sense that she'd reserve that particular reaction of hers to the parasite cock  tail only. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I had literally this exact problem with that raskvel cunt tail thing. I'm sitting there thinking up ways I can give the cunt tail parasite a small amount of charm, maybe even "personality," and then somebody walks into the doc pointing out the fact that all of the wording and framing of the scene only makes sense for parasitic cunt tails.

Because now we have... not-parasitic ones, I guess. It was news to me. :p

Let's just pray that those Swiss army knife genitails that are currently avaliable via save edititing won't ever become obtainable by legitimate means.

On the other hand, team Symbiosis will most likely win out overall thanks to Fen-dono being kind off on our side. That, and being an obviously superior option.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
OSo far, Inessa's scene is pretty damn great. The only minor additions I would have loved to see that weren't there: stuff focused on her wings and antennae. But the former would have had little to do with the direction the scene is going for, and latter is a saeri feature that somehow got completely ignored by all of Inessa's existing scenes as well as her bust.

Sera's scene is rock solid, if surprisingly brief compared to the rest of the sub-route. As a random idea, how about making the Salary scene to be an alternative trigger for this?

P.S. Cunt snakes scene available for subs or riot. :jizz:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Thank you for going through them. I know nobody says or does anything with Inessa's undoubtedly sensitive and fun-to-touch wings - it occurred to me as I was just wrapping up the scene. On the other hand, you got annoyed with me for mentioning one of her other alien features...

Do you mean you'd like Sera's cunt snake scene added to her dedicated sub pool? If so yeah, I could easily ask Jacques about that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
 Thank you for going through them. I know nobody says or does anything with Inessa's undoubtedly sensitive and fun-to-touch wings - it occurred to me as I was just wrapping up the scene.On the other hand, you got annoyed with me for mentioning one of her other alien features...

No, thank you for delivering. There weren't even much things to copy-edit so I've enjoyed the process thoroughly.

Wings are fun and unique, 'lol she has six fingers' - not so much if we aren't talking handjobs. If you want to talk really freaky - remember about their scissors-hands. :p

Do you mean you'd like Sera's cunt snake scene added to her dedicated sub pool? If so yeah, I could easily ask Jacques about that.

Yup, since that scene is quite good and domination focused. Same as with cock-tails, I think it triggering for the first time will be at home as a result of PC's weekly 'report'.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are one thing with Inessa scene... That customer. Having him on the repeating scene is weird.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There are one thing with Inessa scene... That customer. Having him on the repeating scene is weird.

Point. That's what I get for letting the lizard brain take the wheel for a minute. However if I'd have to choose between straining my suspension of disbelief about that dude always being there and making the hotter, more dialogue/exhibition heavy version of the scene a one time deal (like with Sera's Sub BJ scene), I'd go for the former.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

This is something I wrestled with a bit. I did actually consider having a small, random roster of customers for this scene, but that's waaaaay beyond the remit of 2k words. I don't like the fact the first time you do Sera's under-the-counter blowjob scene is the only time you'll get the personalised version, which I enjoyed writing a lot and think is in every way superior to the repeat - even though factually, a repeat version seems necessary. Same with Flahne's oral exhibitionist scene. Can't help but feel churning out these more generic and vague repeat versions just to cover bases actually detracts from the overall enjoyment of a well-written scene. It's always a very thin pretence that most sex scenes don't repeat action-by-action anyway. Just because a member of the public isn't involved, are we expecting the reader not to notice that fact?

Yup, since that scene is quite good and domination focused. Same as with cock-tails, I think it triggering for the first time will be at home as a result of PC's weekly 'report'.

I see what you're trying to get at with that now! It's a good idea - although the big negative I see would be that players who flunked the sex party are then not only locked out of the monies but two sex scenes as well.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I see what you're trying to get at with that now! It's a good idea - although the big negative I see would be that players who flunked the sex party are then not only locked out of the monies but two sex scenes as well.

That's why these two scenes should still be in the pool of sex scenes for Sera subs and just have an alternative trigger. So all Sera subs will get to see those scenes eventually, but if the PC is yet to have seen them once when they make a report, they will be guaranteed to get them as a very pleasant surprise.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm for Inessa's scene rather than an entire pool of customers a single fork in the customer's gender might be enough to suitably establish them as being a random mob/ not the exact same fellow every time? 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
About 6k words later, the completely ridiculous Ara Kei sex scene is done. I always feel a bit frustrated putting so much effort into something I'd guess the majority of players aren't going to see, but hey, it was fun to write in parts.

ETA for all this nonsense is middle of this month.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
About 6k words later, the completely ridiculous Ara Kei sex scene is done. I always feel a bit frustrated putting so much effort into something I'd guess the majority of players aren't going to see, but hey, it was fun to write in parts.

ETA for all this nonsense is middle of this month.

On the bright side, the people who do look for it are going to be all the more appreciative of you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Is she done already? Will you be doing the mob afterwards? Not that I'm excited or anything.

img_104464426746388-543c6f2924f7e.jpeg