Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
But that's what the x-packs that have already got in are for. If PC plays their cards right, they end up as a favorite slave/employee of the month to a very successful and happy demon buisness lady. If you are her sub, why should she abandon her dream and hop onto your CSS Wifuwagon?

@Pastel Skulls what Nik said.

@eveoflife We'll cross those incredibly hypothetical bridges when we get to them.

Alright I figured that was the case, I mean there isn't much of a reason for her to join up with you outside of you buying and owning her. Though the fact that it's called part one, and you have the chance to pay off her debt instead of just buying her out had me wondering . After Disco 3000's climax scene with her I'd love to see any new sub might come out of that branch.

K

Krynh

Well that saves me about 6 pounds and 23 pence then. ;)

Incidentally what part of Britain are you in? If you don't mind me asking.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Weeell, it's 6 quid-and-a-bit per 1000 words for my pet projects. Getting the bothrioc off the ground is going to take a bit more than a measly thousand words. For comparison, a fairly basic sex scene runs to about 2000..

And Manchester. You local?

K

Krynh

Weeell, it's 6 quid-and-a-bit per 1000 words for my pet projects. Getting the bothrioc off the ground is going to take a bit more than a measly thousand words. For comparison, a fairly basic sex scene runs to about 2000..

And Manchester. You local?

To me a 1000 words seems like a lot, but I guess that's got to include all the optional stuffs and parsers. How many words for the Bothoric?

Yes, in the South West.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
How many of the creators aren't from the UK( Ireland not included ,Northern Ireland included )

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
To me a 1000 words seems like a lot, but I guess that's got to include all the optional stuffs and parsers. How many words for the Bothoric?

Yes, in the South West.

I'm thinking 15k as a very rough estimate. Shax wrote a bunch of stuff for their ambassador and some bits and pieces for their stock encounter, but it's in a complete state and needs to be revised and properly organised before it can be finished. Egg pregnancy and bimboification then needs to be done from scratch. Once that's done, there's also the dominatrix mob I began, which I wanted to link back to the ambassador. So yeah, it's a fairly significant project.

K

Krynh

I'm thinking 15k as a very rough estimate. Shax wrote a bunch of stuff for their ambassador and some bits and pieces for their stock encounter, but it's in a complete state and needs to be revised and properly organised before it can be finished. Egg pregnancy and bimboification then needs to be done from scratch. Once that's done, there's also the dominatrix mob I began, which I wanted to link back to the ambassador. So yeah, it's a fairly significant project.

Ah $135 is way more than I could ever consider spending. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'd do it but the word Androgyne makes me imagine abstract neutrality towards which I have no strong feelings of one way or the other.

Then again, if they were busty hyper furry futas they'd already be in the game, so I understand.

K

Krynh

I was under the impression that Nonesuch was British.

That said: aside from Geddy, everyone in FenCo is American.

I had assumed from your post about seeing the dentist that you were a brit. 

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No I made that post; I was taking the piss because as the stereotype goes, British people (supposedly) have terrible teeth, and yet the British person on the team is the only one that hasn't had any form of major work interruption due to dental issues :V

K

Krynh

Well well, two Northerners. I wonder if there are any other Brits on here.  

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hey, a idea ran by my head that could be a variant or something to add with the Plant TF. So I heard Gryvains get 6 clits, whats the thought about tentacle clits for those with hyper clits?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey, a idea ran by my head that could be a variant or something to add with the Plant TF. So I heard Gryvains get 6 clits, whats the thought about tentacle clits for those with hyper clits?

Seems like the kind of thing that should be its own TF (perhaps tied to whatever you give Jade to make her grow tentacle nips?) The Plant TF already does a lot, and I don't want to create items that people are going to be savescumming overmuch.

Fazian the anat dancer got into the game the other day for those who missed that, thanks to the coding efforts of Gedan. Apparently the combat dance moves he can teach masculine players don't yet work - Geddy wants to overhaul the combat system before touching that. Enjoy him anyway, and if you run into bugs in his content you know where to take them.