So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Probably use her as part of a larger scheme to siphon money from her father and ruin Max as an example to others.

At some point, teach her humility, responsibility, and how to conserve resources. That will take time, but I've dealt with stubbornness before. Once those teachings are complete, give her a relatively low end job that will make use of her skills in such a way that satisfies her want for a successful career, yet keeps her from gaining too much money and power before she is ready to handle it.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Well for Jack will be nearest airlock exit for Jill...2nd nearest one airlock ^^ Probably by time I can get to point to do anything with Jack/Jill my PC would have all needed waifu xD (even if we speak sexualy-wise I got for that all those crewmembers we can gather on road to end titles of the game at the epilogue ^^)

But why? What have they done to deserve death x(

Probably use her as part of a larger scheme to siphon money from her father and ruin Max as an example to others.

At some point, teach her humility, responsibility, and how to conserve resources. That will take time, but I've dealt with stubbornness before. Once those teachings are complete, give her a relatively low end job that will make use of her skills in such a way that satisfies her want for a successful career, yet keeps her from gaining too much money and power before she is ready to handle it.

I like this one and would have to agree :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But why? What have they done to deserve death x(

Well it fits with mindset of like 90% MC's of Wuxia novels (you not know what wuxia is...check this site: Wuxia World ) killing any of their enemies when MC himself (well I think 100% of them are males...not seen yet female MC)) is stronger then enemy he kill them to avoid any troubles in future. And I say...I like that way of thinking (not to meantion those enemies in time when their stronger than MC still most of time beating MC and doing all nasty things to him) so would do the same with Jack/Jill (well their fault to be TiTS main recurring bad guy/gal ^^)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well it fits with mindset of like 90% MC's of Wuxia novels (you not know what wuxia is...check this site: Wuxia World ) killing any of their enemies when MC himself (well I think 100% of them are males...not seen yet female MC)) is stronger then enemy he kill them to avoid any troubles in future. And I say...I like that way of thinking (not to meantion those enemies in time when their stronger than MC still most of time beating MC and doing all nasty things to him) so would do the same with Jack/Jill (well their fault to be TiTS main recurring bad guy/gal ^^)

That mindset works in the context and setting of a wuxia novel (I think this wiki link here explains better what a wuxia novel is than that site you linked), but not in a highly advanced sci fi setting. Besides, as mentioned on numerous occasions, Jack/jill is as much a bad guy/gal as Gary Oak is. In Jack/Jill's case, we are talking a about a spoiled brat who competes with the MC for the same goal, not some underhanded mob boss, bloodthirsty warlord or ruthless (space) pirate.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well my linked site got wuxia novels (and seems since last night their issues with server keep continue...damn I wanted read new chap of ATG, ISSTH, PW and few more). Well Gary Oak...why it sounds similar to Gary Stu? xD But I do letting my cousin free (albeit throu airlock) so why it's wrong? I not tortured, raped, other way hurt him/her but instead after short friendly chat setting free into the space ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
Because functionally, throwing them out an airlock into space is no different from simply shooting them in the head. Either way they die.

Honestly, I'd much rather strand them on a planet with supplies to survive but no escape, or hand them off to Penny or Kiro to "hold onto them" while I hunt down the probes and "win", but I'd still prefer the idea of working with them and being forced by the situation to be reluctant lovers and allies, and see the character develop than just remove them from the story, no matter how it happens.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well my linked site got wuxia novels (and seems since last night their issues with server keep continue...damn I wanted read new chap of ATG, ISSTH, PW and few more). Well Gary Oak...why it sounds similar to Gary Stu? xD But I do letting my cousin free (albeit throu airlock) so why it's wrong? I not tortured, raped, other way hurt him/her but instead after short friendly chat setting free into the space ^^

...to die...  *sigh* Anyways, Gary Oak has nothing to do with the term "Gary Stu". He is the rival of the main character of the pokemon anime (games too?). While "Gary Stu" is the male version of a "Mary Sue", which is a term named after the main character of a Star Trek fanfiction. You can probably guess what kind of character Mary Sue was...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
...to die...  *sigh* Anyways, Gary Oak has nothing to do with the term "Gary Stu". He is the rival of the main character of the pokemon anime (games too?). While "Gary Stu" is the male version of a "Mary Sue", which is a term named after the main character of a Star Trek fanfiction. You can probably guess what kind of character Mary Sue was...

Actually the original Mary Sue is no where near as bad as the Mary Sue's that came after her, at least from what I've heard by those who read the story. The first Mary Sue was more of a self-insert than anything from what I understand. (Which is an old as hell trope, I mean look at Dante in the Divine Comedy for the best old example)

Zero295

Oct 15, 2015
Option 1:Bimbo-ray + cloning + 2 dick PC = fuck bimbofied Jill and her new clone at the same time while they kiss each other. And before anyone says clones aren't possible, this is a sci-fy story/game. the tech is probably out there somewhere.

Option 2: Bimbo-ray, then command the microbots to make the PC look like Jill, but with a dick. In this way, it'll be a form of poetic justice, she's fucking herself.

Btw, just seeing how long this thread is, is there some kind of Jill-crew option in the works?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Option 1:Bimbo-ray + cloning + 2 dick PC = fuck bimbofied Jill and her new clone at the same time while they kiss each other. And before anyone says clones aren't possible, this is a sci-fy story/game. the tech is probably out there somewhere.

Option 2: Bimbo-ray, then command the microbots to make the PC look like Jill, but with a dick. In this way, it'll be a form of poetic justice, she's fucking herself.

Btw, just seeing how long this thread is, is there some kind of Jill-crew option in the works?

Doubtful. The resolution of your rivalry probably won't happen towards the end of the main story of the game, which probably isn't too fleshed out as of now.

There'll probably be a villain switch to your uncle eventually. Your cuz is probably going to end up dead, on your side in some capacity, or bad ended as a result of your actions. That's just how I see the story going from what I've experienced in the game.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

So what you're saying is, that you want Jill to be fucked and eat her own pussy at the same time?  :allears:

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

CT

Jan 9, 2016
Having My Galatic Penic Champion as a male through this game, I set my rival rival to be female, because I expected to be boning her right-quick.

I, however, was delightfully surprised to find I was not. Instead, Jill comes off as a bit of a tease, to me. I imagine her waiting for you so she can rub it in your face that she beat you. If she would have gotten the probe on Tarkus you know she would have waited for you, JUST so she could mock you for your incompetence before blasting off into space and "Forgetting" a small clue that would lead you to her next location.

You see, Jill is actually suffering from a sever case of "Notice Me Senpai!". Being the the prodigy tool of Max, she has only ever been recognized for her accomplishments, not her humanity(Or lack there-of). She wants to be recognized for how well SHE is doing, not how well she is at DOING. But our poor, innocent (LOLOLOLOL!) Jill has never learned how to properly express her emotions and the like to the the cloistered up-bringing she has had that morphed her into the uber-bitch she is today.

So, when push finally comes to shove[ing Jill face down on the ground....] I feel like Jill, being the smart cookie she is, would realize her defeat and give in to the PC on the condition that she gets to be their "secretary". Afterall, Jill is smart, knows her way around business better than you. It only makes sense that an idiot like you keep her around. (Read: I-it's not like I WANT to be around you~! I just don't want Max getting anything! B-Baka!")

Jill would then be instated as my adorable Tsundere Secretary Maid. Until she comes to accept you as her superior, she's really only good for being a B**** to you (Just like old times....). But When Heroguy finally calls Jill out on her feelings, she, of course while denying it all, gives in, and some very sweet, tender loving making transpires. After that, Jill opens up a bit more and becomes more useful as a crew member; She would be very valuable in deduction and manipulation of key power players on more populated planets, always being sure to remind me just how much of a failure I am and how much she is valuable to me. On planets like our up-and-coming Snowy Abyss? Useless as f***. With a bit more sexual confidence, we'll slip a threesome with Anno in there too. Afterall, Anno did get it on with your dad...and you...why not collect them all?!!?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Having My Galatic Penic Champion as a male through this game, I set my rival rival to be female, because I expected to be boning her right-quick.

I, however, was delightfully surprised to find I was not. Instead, Jill comes off as a bit of a tease, to me. I imagine her waiting for you so she can rub it in your face that she beat you. If she would have gotten the probe on Tarkus you know she would have waited for you, JUST so she could mock you for your incompetence before blasting off into space and "Forgetting" a small clue that would lead you to her next location.

You see, Jill is actually suffering from a sever case of "Notice Me Senpai!". Being the the prodigy tool of Max, she has only ever been recognized for her accomplishments, not her humanity(Or lack there-of). She wants to be recognized for how well SHE is doing, not how well she is at DOING. But our poor, innocent (LOLOLOLOL!) Jill has never learned how to properly express her emotions and the like to the the cloistered up-bringing she has had that morphed her into the uber-bitch she is today.

So, when push finally comes to shove[ing Jill face down on the ground....] I feel like Jill, being the smart cookie she is, would realize her defeat and give in to the PC on the condition that she gets to be their "secretary". Afterall, Jill is smart, knows her way around business better than you. It only makes sense that an idiot like you keep her around. (Read: I-it's not like I WANT to be around you~! I just don't want Max getting anything! B-Baka!")

Jill would then be instated as my adorable Tsundere Secretary Maid. Until she comes to accept you as her superior, she's really only good for being a B**** to you (Just like old times....). But When Heroguy finally calls Jill out on her feelings, she, of course while denying it all, gives in, and some very sweet, tender loving making transpires. After that, Jill opens up a bit more and becomes more useful as a crew member; She would be very valuable in deduction and manipulation of key power players on more populated planets, always being sure to remind me just how much of a failure I am and how much she is valuable to me. On planets like our up-and-coming Snowy Abyss? Useless as f***. With a bit more sexual confidence, we'll slip a threesome with Anno in there too. Afterall, Anno did get it on with your dad...and you...why not collect them all?!!?

Spelling aside, some decent ideas here.  It certainly offers an explanation for why Jack/Jill leaves you the first probe to collect even if you lose to Dane.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Having My Galatic Penic Champion as a male through this game, I set my rival rival to be female...

Strange swearword aversion aside, you remind me of Thermic.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ah yes the Scarlet Witch, Marvel's answer to the many, many times they've rewritten themselves into a corner...again, and again...and again.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
I'd shrink Jill until she was as small as a fairy, then force feed her 5 Galomax, keep teasing her until she was filled with nothing but lust and then tell her if she's a good girl I'll wear her as a cock sleeve permanently. Then proceed to adventure with my new Jill  accessory~

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'd shrink Jill until she was as small as a fairy, then force feed her 5 Galomax, keep teasing her until she was filled with nothing but lust and then tell her if she's a good girl I'll wear her as a cock sleeve permanently. Then proceed to adventure with my new Jill  accessory~

That seems like a lot of effort to go through for a novelty condom.