What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Untitled.jpg

For 563 days?!?!?!? THAT'S.....pretty reasonable and easily covered by the sheer amount of money my Steele has.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 13761

For 563 days?!?!?!? THAT'S.....pretty reasonable and easily covered by the sheer amount of money my Steele has.

Your Profile picture fits your post so bloody well.

Flahne: Well you have had your name for about 20 years so the price to change it will be... 500 credits.

Steel: oh that's cheap, I may change it later.

approximately 1 1/2 years later

Flahne: that will be 140,750

Steel: WHAT but it was only 500 credits last time I checked!

Flahne: that may be but that was when you were 20 years old, now you are 20 years and 563 days old. It's a big difference.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That's a year and a half.

Reactions: ShySquare

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I mean, it just feels meanspirited to make it harder to have your name changed as the game goes on.

I mean, what if I started with a character named “John” and was fine with that for a while, but overtime I realize the name doesn’t really work for the character since while originally they were male now they’re female? What if I wanted to change their name to something more fitting, maybe something like ”June”? Shouldn’t that be something you can do for free?

I mean, you can change your character’s gender preference for free, don’t have to spend money on that; why not the name?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
In all honesty, if you're not insanely rich by the time Fhlane is charging you 5.8 million creds for a name change there is nothing I can do for you. Without cheating that particular Steele from the screenshot has given away billions and still has 1.1 billion in her account.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
That's why I picked a name that could be masculine or feminine when I started the game. "Alex" could also be short for "Alexis".

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
In all honesty, if you're not insanely rich by the time Fhlane is charging you 5.8 million creds for a name change there is nothing I can do for you. Without cheating that particular Steele from the screenshot has given away billions and still has 1.1 billion in her account.
I’m just saying, from an in-Universe standpoint, is that how much everyone has to pay? I mean, rent can’t be cheap, and taxes need to exist because otherwise the space highway is going to collapse and that can’t be good.

Of course, as your character is free from the responsibilities of paying for rent or taxes, maybe the price increase is because of that? Maybe it’s a workaround to get you to pay some taxes for the first time in your life and that’s why it accumulates over time.

After all, as noted slave-owning pervert and American diplomat Benjamin Franklin once said, “nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I’m just saying, from an in-Universe standpoint, is that how much everyone has to pay? I mean, rent can’t be cheap, and taxes need to exist because otherwise the space highway is going to collapse and that can’t be good.

Of course, as your character is free from the responsibilities of paying for rent or taxes, maybe the price increase is because of that? Maybe it’s a workaround to get you to pay some taxes for the first time in your life and that’s why it accumulates over time.

After all, as noted slave-owning pervert and American diplomat Benjamin Franklin once said, “nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
It's a money sink. 5.8million is nothing to a Steele that bets hundreds of millions on a single hand of blackjack.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Especially if said Steele is implausibly consistently lucky (i.e. is save-scumming).

We're also talking about a Mega-Corp dominated dystopia. You expect the lawyers to play fair?

There may be a price-gouging scheme where the fee is exquisitely calculated to be possible, but very expensive, to pay for each applicant.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Really? Couldn't have just said, "As someone famous once said..." and left it at that?

Reactions: OofS and Grimoire

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Tanis caps out at 25 reflex and per level before that it's like halfish your cap. You can never max out your current cap by bow training. It's good if you're not concerned with REF for the first 25 points.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Tanis caps out at 25 reflex and per level before that it's like halfish your cap. You can never max out your current cap by bow training. It's good if you're not concerned with REF for the first 25 points.

Don't you mean Aim for Tannis?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I know it caps @ 50%. left off putting lvl up points into aim so the training would.