Favorite/least favorite character

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I can't say for sure, about least fav, but my fav is a three-way tie between Amily, Cotton and Urta. Amily because super cute and pure mouse girl and the other two well - they're complicated to explain. See, I'm like 200% straight, but something about these two herms makes me really like them. Cotton because I like muscle girls, I only realised how much I liked her when I realised (due to her eating a ton of sweet baked goods) she was on her third pregnancy. And that leads me to Urta, everything from the start of her fertility quest onwards is so touching from her saying the PC was the first to treat her like a woman, to her happiness at being able to have children.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I can't say for sure, about least fav, but my fav is a three-way tie between Amily, Cotton and Urta. Amily because super cute and pure mouse girl and the other two well - they're complicated to explain. See, I'm like 200% straight, but something about these two herms makes me really like them. Cotton because I like muscle girls, I only realised how much I liked her when I realised (due to her eating a ton of sweet baked goods) she was on her third pregnancy. And that leads me to Urta, everything from the start of her fertility quest onwards is so touching from her saying the PC was the first to treat her like a woman, to her happiness at being able to have children.

See, I was okay with Cotton until the bit where she just shows up in your camp out of nowhere to feed you breakfast.  That was like "holy shit what no".  It's one of those things I'm talking about when I say the waifu brigade is creepy as fuck.

I don't know how she even could have conceivably found it given how travel in Mareth works.

Urta and Amily are okay, though I'm not into mice so I think I only recruited Amily once or twice.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
See, I was okay with Cotton until the bit where she just shows up in your camp out of nowhere to feed you breakfast.  That was like "holy shit what no".  It's one of those things I'm talking about when I say the waifu brigade is creepy as fuck.

I don't know how she even could have conceivably found it given how travel in Mareth works.

Urta and Amily are okay, though I'm not into mice so I think I only recruited Amily once or twice.

Yeah that Cotton scene caught me off-guard, too. If only there was a "no" option to some scenes. Though to be fair all the games struggle with this.

I mean, the customer gets what they want... but sometimes the rest of the consumer base can do naught but cringe.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I actually love Rathazul, in a totally non-sexual way. He just seems like he has such the story to tell, and he never judges the PC.. He also reminds me so much of Professor Farnsworth.

Least favorite? The unnamed random-encountered NPC's, they can get irritating.

Yeah I would have to agree actually I didn't think about Rathazul for my list but i picture him being my pure steele's confidant, like he goes to rathazul when he has a problem. Rath has that old yoda feel to me for some reason. That and he's the most useful npc in the game since he is kind of essential to a bunch of different quests. 

Yeah I would have to agree actually I didn't think about Rathazul for my list but i picture him being my pure steele's confidant, like he goes to rathazul when he has a problem. Rath has that old yoda feel to me for some reason. That and he's the most useful npc in the game since he is kind of essential to a bunch of different quests. 

Yeah, and he's extremely helpful, even meditating and making friends with Jojo and other people in the camp. I wish we could hang out with Rathazul more.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

She's never done that for me, but then I never progressed very far, I actually find it kind of endearing. But then I'm a hopeless romantic.

I will say that I used to love Tamani, so much so that I use goblins as my avatars more often than not these days. As much tastes changed and women became less and less my thing, the constant advances of Tamani and the other goblins started to get on my nerves.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I will say that I used to love Tamani, so much so that I use goblins as my avatars more often than not these days. As much tastes changed and women became less and less my thing, the constant advances of Tamani and the other goblins started to get on my nerves.

After a certain dozen amount of kids, I got pretty sick her nagging ass, too.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I got pretty sick of the dude in the desert with his Succubus waifu, now that I think of it. Got in the way of me farming trap oil

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Really? There we times when I got annoyed with the satyr in the plains. Always screwing up my chances to meet either Helia or Isabella.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite characters:

+ Amily. As said before, she is a self-sufficient, likeable character that "treats sex with dignity" (Love this utterance) and seems well written in general. I do feel sad that she was left a bit unfinished, as she alludes to possible interactions that were never implemented. Would love to see more of her, especialy in inter-follower sex scenes (Turning her into a lesbian was a hobby of mine in most playthroughs). Shame. Still, she's my number one in the game.

+ Jojo. This guy. seemingly a minor character, got a very nice character upgrade some time into developement that made him very, very likeable. Also, he was the first male follower, so bonus points for that. I fell in love with Jojo once the Revamp mod added sex scenes for him - Unfortunetly, their quality is subpar, but still, the mix of personality and possible romance just *clicked*, especialy as a gay follower for one of my male PCs. I understand it was never the author's intention, but I really regret he never got a sex follower/romance treatment in the base game.

+ Arian. He's just cute, possibly gay (a rarity), with a nice personality and a good questline. Shame he never got properly finished... But I guess I should stop writing this by now.

+ Helia/Izma. They both seemed somewhat simillar, so I kinda' treated them as interchangeable, but they were very likeable, well-rounded characters that, despite strong personalities, never got really obnoxious or annoying. Again, badly unfinished (This was the last one, I swear).

+ Urta. Once you made her less of an alcoholic, she became surprisingly likeable. I also loved the amount of content for her, plus her interactions with other followers.

+ Ember. Yeah, I know this one is a love/hate persona, but I really liked to keep him (he was a male in most of my playthroughs) around. Plus, some of his m/m sex scenes were nicely written.

Least favourite:

- Tamani. She was just obnoxious and annoying unless you "romanced her". Then, she would became tolerable at best.

- Sand Trap. Oh boy, was I ever annoyed by this one. Probably because the fight seemed tiresome if you didn't want to fight it - And later into the game, I was not really into fighting everything that came at me, and I simply tried to run away from most fights that I couldn't win with one or two hits.

- Isabella. Bonus points for the Helia threesome scene, but as a character, she just felt annoying. If Marble was annoying because of *a number of things here* and being bland, this one kept all of those bad things intact and replaced "bland" with "obnoxious". Her accent, her behaviour, her behaviour towards the PC, I just hated her most of the time. There were moments when she seemed likable, but few and far between.

- Ro'gar. This one is extremely subjective. The first "gay" character in the game, so yay, but incorporating every single gay trope that I dislike, so a huge nay. His accent, butchy behaviour and looks all just screamed "No!" for me.

- Venus. Ugh. Constant bumping into her was annoying, the amount of content she got was simply underwhelming for how frequently I would run into her, she was miles off from my fetish prefferences (This one's extremely subjective), and got a sudden bad end that really came out of nowhere.

--

+/- Marble. I'm on a fence with her. Sure, she is pretty bland (and when she's not, she's got an irritating personality), her interactions limited, questline irritating, and, by now, she seems to have one scene missing (I wasn't able to trigger it since years), but still, being the first follower introduced and all, I kinda' like her, despite everything that's wrong. It's not that she is a "good" character or a favourite of mine, but, despite everything that's wrong, I don't really feel good about putting her on the "least favourite" list. However, I also think I should do that. So, yeah, a strongly mixed bag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adanu

Jan 13, 2016
Favorite character would be Vapula or Ceraph after you've collared her, followed by Corrupted Amily.

I thought I'd like Bimbo Sophie more, but she's a giant meh.

Least favorite is easily Tamani. Most others are meh.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Sweet Jebus, I forgot about Venus, no seriously what was up with her? Who programmed running into her? Cause they might have missed a decimal or something!

What I like about TiTs is that it's easier to find people since they tend to show up more in specific parts of the map (which IMO should be continued, I'd rather not grind through twenty fights to find an NPC I'm looking for). Finding the bloody Inquisiter's Robe is probably the best example for an item of this problem, since the swamp is overflowing with NPC's and you need to have either recruited Kiha or payed her a bribe, if you hadn't she'd attack you and block you from finding the damn robe ever.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
And I forgot about Shouldra.

Oh do I hated her. Her personality was irritating, her interactions as a follower not really that interesting, and BY GODS did I waste a shitload of time bumping into her while trying to visit Amily. I remember times when I would be visiting the town ruins for an ENTIRE DAY and I STILL wouldn't meet Amily, and constantly fight Shouldra instead. Jeeeeez.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Sweet Jebus, I forgot about Venus, no seriously what was up with her? Who programmed running into her? Cause they might have missed a decimal or something!

What I like about TiTs is that it's easier to find people since they tend to show up more in specific parts of the map (which IMO should be continued, I'd rather not grind through twenty fights to find an NPC I'm looking for). Finding the bloody Inquisiter's Robe is probably the best example for an item of this problem, since the swamp is overflowing with NPC's and you need to have either recruited Kiha or payed her a bribe, if you hadn't she'd attack you and block you from finding the damn robe ever.

Seconded, she annoys the fuck out of me especially when I got a bad end after fucking her too much.

And I forgot about Shouldra.

Oh boy, do I hated her. Her personality was irritating, her interactions as a follower not really that interesting, and BY GODS did I waste a shitload of time bumping into her while trying to visit Amily. I remember times when I would be visiting the town ruins for an ENTIRE DAY and I STILL wouldn't meet Amily, and constantly fight Shouldra instead. Jeeeeez.

Also seconded, She makes me wish there was some way to exorcise her.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Seconded, she annoys the fuck out of me especially when I got a bad end after fucking her too much.

Also seconded, She makes me wish there was some way to exorcise her.

I honestly wouldn't mind Shouldra if it weren't for two things: 

1) she didn't get in the way so much when trying to visit Amily/Scavange the ruins

2) If she could just rest around camp like Valeria without me having to have her inside me all the time and get constant scenes about having to deal with her crazy magic.

If those two things weren't an issue, I wouldn't really mind her all that much.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I always felt like Shouldra was my awesome comic relief sidekick.Just wish her fetishes weren't so weird.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I honestly wouldn't mind Shouldra if it weren't for two things: 

1) she didn't get in the way so much when trying to visit Amily/Scavange the ruins

2) If she could just rest around camp like Valeria without me having to have her inside me all the time and get constant scenes about having to deal with her crazy magic.

If those two things weren't an issue, I wouldn't really mind her all that much.

Sometimes the game really forces you into situations, with no other options given. For example Urta in the allyway, If it were me, I would comfort her non sexually which is not an option given. With Shouldra, it would be good if you could just explain your just there to see Amilly.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Sometimes the game really forces you into situations, with no other options given. For example Urta in the allyway, If it were me, I would comfort her non sexually which is not an option given. With Shouldra, it would be good if you could just explain your just there to see Amilly.

Urta in the alleyway, by which you mean when you first meet her at the bar? That scene was quite literally one of the earliest scenes added to the game, it didn't get updated at all after it was added in I think. 

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Urta in the alleyway, by which you mean when you first meet her at the bar? That scene was quite literally one of the earliest scenes added to the game, it didn't get updated at all after it was added in I think. 

That's the one. I'm fairly new to this game so I haven't progressed as far as those who've been playing for a while.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's the one. I'm fairly new to this game so I haven't progressed as far as those who've been playing for a while.

Urta's later stuff got way more attention, so don't worry you'll get plenty of non-sex related ways to comfort her.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Favorite: Kelly, cause mounting scenes and taur/taur is my fetish

Least favorite: Zetaz, specifically in the beginning of the game. Like come on, I just got to Mareth and I'm *about* to get raped. Yeah it might set the tone for the game but eh, that scene in particular rustled my jimmies when I first encountered it.

Oct 3, 2015
Soo.. first things first, I've played a lot of this game, and my character has been mostly pure.(I also made a corrupt character, but I'm still working on her.) Both of them are herms, and well, I love herms. (I blame CoC for making me like herms)

Favourites:
1. Let's start with my all-time favourite, Izma. Even if I'd like her to have more content, she was one of the first characters I encountered and I fell in love with her. Maybe it's also because I like sharks, herms, and the alpha-beta thing, and it took actual effort to get her into your harem. I guess I really loved the part where I was able to make her submit to me. I tend to be very dominant, but at the same time I'm a switch, so I don't mind the occasional submission. All in all, she was perfect.

2. Now, the 2nd place is a bit harder, since there are so many good characters that I really like. Well, I guess I'll make some share this then. Urta, Katherine and Brooke. Urta and Brooke I both love because they're dominant, but at the same time they show love and care as well. (Urta even had petplay, which is one of my main fetishes, but I wish it would've been the other way as well, and Brooke is a strong and fit female, which I also love as well.) And well, Kath is so cute and submissive it's just.. unbearable, I had so much fun with all 3 of them.

3. I would say Helia would get the third place, since she was one of the latter characters that I discovered, and I quite enjoyed her story, and personality. She was also quite fun, especially the three-/four-/etc-somes. (And I pretty much like everything that includes Izma as well.)

There were also some other characters I enjoyed because they were nice, but I didn't really love them. Pure Amily, Female/herm Arian, pure Jo, Sheila(I didn't really manage to get anywhere with her since I think I messed something up, woops), and others, who I liked a bit less then these.

Now, to the dislikes, even though I only have two which I want to bring up.

2. Akbar. I really hate arrogance, and he's nothing if not arrogant. A self-proclaimed god? Psh, I'd just wipe the floor with him and make him my pet puppy if it was my choice. I didn't like him at all, and I only went through with it on my corrupt character just because she was power-hungry. I made her turn on him once I got the powers and all that. But in truth, I like the character tbh, I just didn't like how he treats others, and would rather have an option to dominate him and make him my slave.

1. Well, the one I despise the most of anyone else, Kelt. I just have no words, the hate I feel towards that character is so immense that once I get the farm corrupted with my dark kitsune character, I'll make him suffer and pay for what he has done in every other universe. Eternal suffering shall befall him and all that blah blah blah.

Yeah, I think that summarizes my list, try not to take my words too seriously, the way I say things here is meant to be a joke, but at one points I did feel like that towards them when I was playing the game, so maybe they're justified, Idk. xD

That's all, folks~

Shawky out~

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
I think there's a very obvious pattern in what content I liked/disliked.

Least Favorites

Murble - Enough has been said about TDMs creation. He put a lot of thought into the character which I respect but it's a bit cheesy. I can't find anyone who calls me Sweetie sexy. I imagine a beehive hairdo, waitress uniform, and bingo wings.

Urta - Self inserts are always awful and I really don't see the appeal of a drunkard foxmorph with a horsedick. I'm not a big fan of horsedick on otherwise non-monstrous/non-ungulate characters. If it's a morph of some kind of grazing mammal it makes sense, but It just seems silly on an elf or succubus or lizan. What does it look like where the sheath meets the fur/skin/scales? It's not very easy to visualize.

Tamani - I'm not a fan of shortstacks and there really isn't anything else to the character. There are nameless characters that felt more interesting to me than the goblin whore. Most boring encounter. I don't feel like they even deserve to get my character off. Drown these things in the Lake.

Bunny Girl - I don't know why, I just never enjoyed any of these scenes. Nothing overtly bad about them.

Favorites

Helia - Easily a favorite. Plenty of content, miniquests, very clear character design, and a good character arc.

Ceraph - I wish there was more content for submitting than just a bad end. I felt like out of all the characters this one had the most room for expansion.

Naga - Just a straightforward easily recognizable monster girl that had good scenes. I just feel like encounters that end positively for everyone involved should have follow-ups. Before the ottergirls, antlions, and kangas I would want to explore lamias more. Then again this was written like right after MGQ became popular so most of the community was probably bored of them.

Dickworms - Parasite infestation is a niche fetish sure, but I really feel like more content could have been added. It would be more entertaining than another love interest or monster girl at least. RPing as a complete psychopath infesting people with parasites seems fun. It's less vague than corruption which I like. "Oh no, corruption!" seems less perverse than "Jesus christ, there's maggots in my dick!"

Sheila - A character I overlooked for awhile. Really touching and the accent/regionalization wasn't over the top. I don't recall any mention of hopping or kicking outside of combat either which is nice.

Kiha - Tsuntsun, deredere

Gnolls - Very unique design that is easy to visualize with an interesting gimmick. Great femdom. Maybe just a bad ending to round it out like the sharkgirls, slimes, fetish cultists, or minotaurs.

Driders - Tricky fight and great scenes. Driders are a personal favorite of mine. So much personality and so little backstory for the spider-girls/boys.

Neutral

Amily - Pure characters with some flexibility are good. The only thing that bugs me is that all the characters that are horrified by corruption are often playing with alchemy. That always seemed hypocritical to me. If Lethice didn't show up, someone else in Mareth would eventually have made something just as bad as demons.

Isabella - Does nothing for me. After Murble you're absolutely sick of cowgirls and the German shtick gets old after 2 paragraphs.

Underdeveloped/Incomplete Characters

Whitney and Kelt - The non-corrupt route for the Farm runs out of content a little too quick with no sense of accomplishment or resolution. You never really feel like you've made a difference in Whitney's life and you never best Kelt without mindbreaking him. Just a scene where you trip him or smack him with a riding crop would be nice.

Akbal - Really out of place but a lot of effort was put into the character I feel. I'm surprised there was never more content.

Beegirls - It really feels like more should be done. There's plenty of good scenes but only one encounter really. Clearly Fen planned for much more originally.

The Bog - Three decent encounters but none of them really lead to anything either in terms of other quests or endings. I really liked the Phouka and Frog Mother but they don't go anywhere which is disappointing because I really liked the designs and execution.

Edryn - Again a vanilla centaur just seems like a popular character that should be hard to get wrong so why isn't more done with her? I feel like there should be more interactions than meeting in a bar and fucking after reciprocated love and having a couple kids. Makes the player seem like a deadbeat.

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
Favorites:

I like most of the characters in the game but Helia is my favorite for sure. Very likable character. She really likes the PC too. She's easily one of the most developed characters in the game by far, if not the most developed. The only other character I can think of that has as much content/backstory is Urta(who is also a pretty cool character). Her child is also the only child in the game you get much direct interaction with. You get to raise and talk to her and even spar with her(thought she's quite weak at the point in the game you get access to her). Her scenes are enjoyable to read and a lot of them are funny. I was waiting for the the hunt thing to happen but it appears to not be developed. I read through all of her source files to see what scenes I don't have access to were like or to see what the alternate outcomes of my decisions would be and saw a note about a part 5 expansion Savin left. Too bad it doesn't seem like it'll ever happen but it would be cool if it did.

I like Urta for much of the same reasons as above. She also has interactions with a lot of other characters which is nice.

Amily is a fun character. It was nice learning about her and she has plenty of quality interaction with the PC and other followers post recruitment. I've only done her pure route but corrupt Amily was very fun to read in the source files. She has quite a lot of variety in general with her scenes involving the player's level of corruption and even every gender type.

I really enjoyed recruiting Kiha. Her scenes are always a good laugh and I love how annoyed she gets with Helia. The scene where they fight over you in the swamp was fantastic. Easily one of the funniest scenes in the game imo.

Can't mention a favorites list without Katherine. She had great character development and she's adorably submissive. You also get to feel good about taking her off the streets and getting her her own home with a decent life.

I hope Minerva gets finished one day. She's a pretty cool character in a lot of ways but it's too bad you can't complete her taint/purification.

Honorable Mentions:

Izma is another funny character. I like her personality and scenes with other characters.

Jojo is a cool guy and he teaches you cool monk magic. What's not to like? Also, Meditate OP. You can use it to reduce your lust anywhere unlike masturbate which you aren't allowed to do unless you have sufficient stats.

Loppe: Lots to talk and learn about, great sex and fun personality.

Shouldra: She's generally interesting. Cool dreams, unique type of interaction with several characters. Her random blurts were sometimes funny when hearing them.

Eh:

Phylla overall isn't so bad but she's too soft for my liking.

Arian was ok before he started getting affectionate with the player. His story was interesting and I wanted to learn magic from him. I couldn't really get into his sex scenes knowing he was a male  just moments before.

Ember feels like like Kiha except less developed. Her ability to let you turn into a dragon is pretty nifty though. The dragonblood induced rut is kind of a double edged sword. The boost cum production is great but it is annoying that Ember will keep asking you to make a baby with her and you lose affection everytime you say no.

I think I'd like Sophie more if you could talk to her and learn more about her

Meh:

Isabella wasn't that interesting. She feels more like an much less developed Marble who has a lot more interactions and even her own quest lines.

Nope:

Can't say I care for Kelt. Whoever wrote him did a good job making him seem like the biggest asshole ever lol.

I don't care much for Tamani either. She's pretty whiny and demanding and it's annoying that I'm forced to fight her everytime I say no.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Favourites are Valerie, Kath and Akbal. Because they are just great.
Least favourites might be Tamani and Marble. Tamani is annoying as hell and Marble is so much of a turn-off for me, although she is a cow-girl and I love cow-girls.

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
I love pretty much all the girls so I can't really say I hate any of them, although I do get REALLY bored with some of them....

But I guess I can say that the Girls I enjoy encountering most is Urta, Kath, and Amily, because of their Stories and personal quests and their expressive affection.
And I really liked Scylla but I can imagine a completely different branch for her that I'm disappointed they didn't do for her.
Oh, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tamani! I don't know why but she's the reason I developed a real thing for Goblins.
I SO wish they would expand her a little bit more because I can see her as SOO much more then she is now.
I would of Loved to visit her Colony.
Same goes for Abby. I could see her as a much more involved character in the game (maybe as a traveling companion?)
I also loved the Gargoyle (named her Astra). Great, Loving servant.

But a couple of the girls I just never get into (figuratively speaking, of course.)
The "Pastry" Girl was all kinds of wrong to me.
The Pig girl, was so creepy to me. Probably the least attractive animal-morph in the game.
Heckle was interesting at first but became kind of a turn-off in so many ways (same goes for all the Gnolls but at least Heckle had some personality.)

And none of the Guys do anything for me..... Maybe Arian a little bit. Never could hate him.
Oh, and Ruby..... Cause I love Cross-dressers, but the Sex didn't excite me. Also, not enough transformations.
Not even fond of Jojo (never got him changed yet.)

So, generally, if it's Male, I don't care much for them.

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
Least favorite: Fucking. Amily.

Not only does she bitch and moan over the slightest sight of anything corrupted, but she's completely unreasonable. The most aggravating part being Holli, considering once you break her will, she's basically just another meek slave but will never try to overpower you or have her way with you. You can literally just let her be in the background afterwards and she will never bother anyone. Amily flips the fuck out anyway, doesn't let you explain shit and fucks off from your game FOREVER. At least Jojo leaves you his token, so if you decide to remove Holli from your camp, he comes to your aid and sticks around again.

Oh and Ember's kind of meh, I suppose.

Favorite: tied between Kiha and Helia. Kiha because tsundere monster-girls are my weakness. Helia because she's the type who you could go out with to have a couple of beers at the bar, go back home and fuck with no strings attached.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah fuck Amily for getting in a tizzy with you siding with satanic elements that caused the apocalypse, pretty unreasonable. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To get Holli you kind of, you know, fucking corrupted the goddess of the planet.  I'm surprised you can have Amily in your party at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.