What content would you like added?

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Can't wait for the Winter city. I really love Ryn, but I can't wait to see how her degradation route pays off. I also hope for plenty of dom content coming from her sis. Yeah, I know we all hate her, but that makes her domming even more humiliating.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Glad to see there are so my Ryn fans here! She was always one of my favorites from Day 1. And every since then, I always wanted to spoil her and treat her like a princess (well, like, she truly is). And of course, get that silly contraption off of her. So I can't wait for the Winter City stuff. Sounds incredible.

I know this is probably on the back burner (or one of the many back burners), but I hope more Eryka content will be coming. I realize she's not going to be a companion, but I do hope her character will have more options to interact with. She has such a great deal of potential, in me humble opinion. I believe someone said awhile back more content was planned, but I hope that still is the case.

Thanks!

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Can't wait for the Winter city. I really love Ryn, but I can't wait to see how her degradation route pays off. I also hope for plenty of dom content coming from her sis. Yeah, I know we all hate her, but that makes her domming even more humiliating.
Ryn is great because there's a big part of me that wants to protect her and a bigger part of me that wants to bully her. She's just perfect bullybait.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
There are some scenes - with Brint/Brienne, Etheryn, Kiyoko, and Ragnild in particular - that just paint a big, goofy smile on my face whenever I play them.

I like seeing a happy murder bird. I like cuddling Ryn. I like Brint being a big softy about kids. I like Kiyoko mom stuff. And I adore giving Rags a sundress.

I'm a sucker for sweet, dorky romance...and sweet, dorky romantic smut. I like when it's in the game, and I look forward to more of it, whenever it shows up. Thanks, team!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I don't get the appeal of Nice Time for Roo tbh.

Maybe I'm just not a big enough asshole.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I don't kinkshame, but if there's a kink I can't stand it's Nice Time for Roo. No disrispect for the people who like it but seeing something Nice Time for Roo makes me want to puke. So I'm very glad there is not such content (that I've found)

Reactions: Narmlet

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Nice Time for Roo I don't get, but as a polyam person, consensual sex between a partner and someone else they fancy is very much an interest. Plus the standard voyeur kink, which Cait is great for. More Companion/NPC content would be a draw to me, but only if it Wasn't framed as cheating

Reactions: Savin

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a scene where we could go down on Kiyoko. She's begging for the Champion to fill her and they can just drive her crazier and crazier until we get breed hungry Kiyoko.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Satyr's male and female, hell lets get some herms!

I’ve been thinking that myself, though more on the front of making a CoC2 version of a TiTS Shop NPC, Dylan. If no one makes a satyr race/character, I wouldn’t mind an opportunity to get my writing juices going (hopefully).

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Evelyn is designed for submissive people to enjoy, she's the perfect Domme, she's not meant to be taken down a peg, she's to be worshipped and serviced with devotion and love..
And that doesn't have to change for you i personally want the option to dominant her ass

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
No i hear you, my point is just that, the author, @Wsan, appears to be uninterested in writing her that way, so despite you wanting it (and i am sure others too), you're very unlikely to see it. Not trying to be a dick about it if you took it that way, sorry.
No need to apologise i understand you like the character and if Wsan really doesn't want to write for her that way all i can do is ignore her existence in the game

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
No i hear you, my point is just that, the author, @Wsan, appears to be uninterested in writing her that way, so despite you wanting it (and i am sure others too), you're very unlikely to see it. Not trying to be a dick about it if you took it that way, sorry.
I'd settle for some non-sexual stuff with her. I really like her character and the little friendship the Champion can strike up with her. hell, my favourite scene is the drink one where you crack open a bottle of wine and spend the evening just getting drunk and enjoying eachother (and THEN you have sex). but with that sexual underline in almost all her scenes and how EVERY interaction has to start with a BJ... it just kinda gets old. I know it's early and a few patches ago she didn't even have any scenes beyond her introduction, just tossing my coins into the pile.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I want to have something like the codex in TiTS, specifically something to let you see a numerical value for your character's things. Even if it wouldn't really make sense to be able to see that in a fantasy setting's journal rather than a general appearance, I'd recon knowing your exact cup size at any point or knowing how many inches your balls are across down to a decimal point (It says "you estimate" but 1.9 inches is a bit too exact for an estimate) also doesn't quite make sense. Most things are described in the general appearance description, but with words that can apply to multiple size values, and I just want to have a more concrete numerical value to hold onto (Even if it doesn't exactly translate into a real-world value, like a hip rating of "8").

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I was today's year old when I found out what Nice Time for Roo means. Let's just say it doesn't appeal to me. I am also not fetish-shaming though. I am sure I have some which don't appeal to others. Just not into this one. I am glad though that this game does seem to address several kinda of fetish themes though. So usually there will be something to appeal to most.

I like Evelyn the way she is. I play a bit submissive most times and I really like her character. Also which is why me and Arona get along so well. ;) And I hope more content is coming with Evelyn down the pike as well.

My gripe lately is it would be nice to have more unique, slightly more powerful items in the game. I know you have to be careful as not to unbalance the game too much. But it would be kinda nice to have some uniquely designed, slightly more powerful weapons and armor. And more dungeons. I know probably more is coming. But that's my biggest wish right now.

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
More Evelyn stuff for sure, maybe her knocking the pc up after a lot of requirments kinda like Sera in TITS, but also for the Kitsune maybe content similar to Kyoko for people who don't want to have a dick, maybe in her place somehow Nakano gets roped in for people who want to be mother instead of father similar to the one bad end where he takes you as his wife. I can understand lore wise why a lesbian Kyoko thing wouldn't make sense with getting her out of the gem and such, so maybe just more stuff with him if you don't rescue her, or just say find the orb and return it without the baby horde?

Brint marriage content would also be really neat, since he keeps threatening to marry the PC if you do certain actions it would be fun if he went through with it.

I am really enjoying the Kitsune content, and I kinda just would like the option to do the kitsune relationship content/party member without needing to be herm for part of it.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
More Evelyn stuff for sure, maybe her knocking the pc up after a lot of requirments kinda like Sera in TITS, but also for the Kitsune maybe content similar to Kyoko for people who don't want to have a dick, maybe in her place somehow Nakano gets roped in for people who want to be mother instead of father similar to the one bad end where he takes you as his wife. I can understand lore wise why a lesbian Kyoko thing wouldn't make sense with getting her out of the gem and such, so maybe just more stuff with him if you don't rescue her, or just say find the orb and return it without the baby horde?

I am really enjoying the Kitsune content, and I kinda just would like the option to do the kitsune relationship content/party member without needing to be herm for part of it.
I recall mention of you maybe being able to progress Kiyoko's questline with a magicock once those are implemented, she still gets pregnant though and you need at least Kinu to free them from the orb. you're getting the kid one way or another, sorry.

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
I recall mention of you maybe being able to progress Kiyoko's questline with a magicock once those are implemented, she still gets pregnant though and you need at least Kinu to free them from the orb. you're getting the kid one way or another, sorry.

Oh I'm not against getting a kid, and magic cock def is preferable. My only point was it would be nice to have romance options with the kitsune that didn't require a cock even if it doesn't involve kyoko. Hence Nakano as an example.
tbh I think Nakano smut is worth exploring just because of all the hatesex potential.

Omg yes, like seriously I didn't think I would like him as a character as much as I did. Like maybe similar to the Gel zon from tits but like he ambushes you while you wander the forest after so many wins against him or loses different hate fucks happen and eventually a weird shotgun marriage route happens. or like he's SUPER salty about losing to you in the dungeon and challenges you to a duel and one thing leads to another. yeah lots of hate fuck potential

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I know you have to be careful as not to unbalance the game too much. But it would be kinda nice to have some uniquely designed, slightly more powerful weapons and armor
Every item with the purple star and unique tag is just what you've described. Even some that aren't unique and just require a lot of exploration, like the kitsune ones.