CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Not directly AFAICS. Just TF your skin to a different one and back.

Alright, gotcha! I probably did that when I got fur anyway, so yeh.

Say, does anyone here know how to get the achievement "Urine Trouble"? Lets just say that it is highly relevant to my interests.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Happy 4th, everyone. And, even if you're not from the US, go light a firework anyways just for shits and giggles...

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Alright, gotcha! I probably did that when I got fur anyway, so yeh.

Say, does anyone here know how to get the achievement "Urine Trouble"? Lets just say that it is highly relevant to my interests.

I managed to trigger it by drinking Urta's beer when you first meet her, rather than heading immediately after her into the alley. Not sure about other triggers, though.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Dragon patch update
Reptile eyes and hooray for dracolisks Go to post

Changes from the last update in short:

• Since claws may differ in predator arms, I've implemented clawDesc and clawAdj.
  • Most, if not all skinType checks should now play nicely with SKIN_TYPE_DRACONIC.
  • Deprecated SKIN_TYPE_UNDEFINED.
  • Salamander Firewater now restores human skin and skincolor.
  • Implemented new eyeType's: EYES_DRAGON, EYES_LIZARD and EYES_BASILISK (NYI, maybe later and from benoit)
  • lizans with Basilisk Womb Perk now show up as basilisk in the player appearance tab or as dracolisks, when they have dragon wings and dragon tongue.
  • EYES_DRAGON now grant a point to your dragonScore()

My patch is now on par with the recent updates in Kitteh6660's mod. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, has anyone made a chart with all the bonuses/penalties in stat for all current TF?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Implemented new eyeType's: EYES_DRAGON, EYES_LIZARD and EYES_BASILISK (NYI, maybe later and from benoit)

Do you plan make those last ones eyes: basilisk been working something akin to gorgon eyes form Xianxia?

Hmm, has anyone made a chart with all the bonuses/penalties in stat for all current TF?

I not think noone made one from Revamp so far (if do probably they will soon show off linking it here or smth). I could look later into it and made one for Revamp too if you interested.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Do you plan make those last ones eyes: basilisk been working something akin to gorgon eyes form Xianxia?

Current plans are (After the first binary release of my patch):

• Granted from Benoit. Maybe as a free present, after you have bred some eggs for him/her. Can be repeatedly used, after you lost it due to a TF (lizan-TF will leave them untouched). Story would be a short, since I'm a terrible writer. ;)
  • Grants Stare attack (Slows down enemy's but won't petrify them, cept defeated imps, See below).
  • Can be trained to up to 100% effectiveness or probably more, than 100%.
  • Auto-grants BasiliskResistance perk, when training hits >= 100%.
  • At >= 100% effectiveness: Allows to petrify imps and collect them as imp statues for your camp wall. Probably more effective, than imp skulls.

Any ideas? Then share them

PS: I guess, I'll modify dracolisks a bit to require the DragonFire perk, too or instead of the dragon tongue. Sounds somewhat cooler to be a fire breathing basilisk with dragon wings (probably requires to be fully grown)
Opinions? Would probably be in an upcoming patch. Maybe even today :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Any ideas? Then share them

Well I think this type of eyes would be quite similar to existing gorgon eyes form other mod. I was thinking it will be alsmost the same but it's so well nothing wrong with it. Keep working on them :D

Maybe I even dd it to my mod too.

I got no ideas and only could tell what gorgon eyes doing (either jsut body part or perk tied up to it either with gorgon or any other eyes like for ex. cat ones).

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, seems like the lizard TF'd characters will get a bit overpowered. An alternate boost for not-lizan/basilisk/dragon players would be nice, to balance things.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Atm in revamp lizard are...well kinda on wrong end of the stick with just +10 to max int. As long Stadler not make this new additions unbalanced and cause lizan PC to be case of "neo master race of CoC" it would be a little bit needed making them slight more interesting. THen again some changes I seen he meantioned seems aim to introduce new possible to attain by PC races that will be possible having go(o)d racial bonuses.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Hmm, seems like the lizard TF'd characters will get a bit overpowered. An alternate boost for not-lizan/basilisk/dragon players would be nice, to balance things.

Yep, balancing will happen, too. On the other hand: basilisk eyes won't be limited to reptile characters. for example cats or spider-morphs or driders (Will require replacing spider eyes with eyeCount = 4. See my suggestion @GitHub)
Oh and while were at it: How about nagas with basil eyes being gorgons? Probably with a slightly more powerful stare.

Well, just random thoughts. Nothing final atm

Atm in revamp lizard are...well kinda on wrong end of the stick with just +10 to max int. As long Stadler not make this new additions unbalanced and cause lizan PC to be case of "neo master race of CoC" it would be a little bit needed making them slight more interesting. THen again some changes I seen he meantioned seems aim to introduce new possible to attain by PC races that will be possible having go(o)d racial bonuses.

Try TFing to full dragon and then back to full lizan. Result: You'll get all bonuses from dragon and lizan. Maybe I should raise the dragonscore softcap a little (>4 in my patch and >5 in Kitteh6660's version).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh and while were at it: How about nagas with basil eyes being gorgons? Probably with a slightly more powerful stare.

Heh so Rev amp will get their own version of gorgons too? Sweet ^^

Try TFing to full dragon and then back to full lizan. Result: You'll get all bonuses from dragon and lizan. Maybe I should raise the dragonscore softcap a little (>4 in my patch and >5 in Kitteh6660's version).

For first I think Lizan bonus to stats should be reconsidered. I not sure how come it started been bonus int. I already made change in xianxia for more fitting stat imo. Rising req. score can help or make it all balanced or/and justify slight better bonuses/perks for been X race. So try adjusting or balancing races to your heart content...probably even if you make some races OP some poeple will love it whiel others will be mad for favoring some races. I solved it in some way in Xianxia so it seems to works so far as noone not complain on races there xD

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
For first I think Lizan bonus to stats should be reconsidered. I not sure how come it started been bonus int. I already made change in xianxia for more fitting stat imo. Rising req. score can help or make it all balanced or/and justify slight better bonuses/perks for been X race. So try adjusting or balancing races to your heart content...probably even if you make some races OP some poeple will love it whiel others will be mad for favoring some races. I solved it in some way in Xianxia so it seems to works so far as noone not complain on races there xD

Instead of fiddling around with stats I'd prefer to give them different combat-abilities and perks. For example: lizans won't lose basil eyes, while dragons lose them. Maybe I'll be more strict with that later. e. g.:

if (changes < changeLimit && player.isDragon() && player.eyeType == EYES_BASILISK)
{
// [...]
player.eyeType = EYES_DRAGON;
}

With that you have to be very lucky not to lose your basilisk eyes, when triggering a dragon TF. I could even add a method for it and call it on multiple locations in emberTFs:

if (changes < changeLimit) fixBasiliskEyes();

Anyway: my patch will only add fluff unless it has reached version 1.0.0 final. As of now I consider it being at version 0.9.0 (last beta version), till it becomes RC) and I expect it to reach version 0.9.1 (RC1) very soon.

PS: I've found, that HORNS_UNICORN didn't show up in the appearance tab. So I did some copy&paste from rhino TF to get this running.
While I'm at it, I had the (great *cough*) idea to add some more horse-ish races to player.race():
alicorn, pegasus, alicorn-taur, unicorn-taur and equitaur. Yay, if-cascades ...
Now for some more testing, before I file a PR for Kitteh6660/master.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
PS: I've found, that HORNS_UNICORN didn't show up in the appearance tab. So I did some copy&paste from rhino TF to get this running.
While I'm at it, I had the (great *cough*) idea to add some more horse-ish races to player.race():
alicorn, pegasus, alicorn-taur, unicorn-taur and equitaur. Yay, if-cascades ...
Now for some more testing, before I file a PR for Kitteh6660/master.

Yeah unicorn horns was unused in vanilla and revamp versions of CoC. But xianxia got both unicorns and alicorns along with those few other types of races you meantioned. You could try xianxia mod and play it for a bit (some of your ideas are suprising already existing there ^^ Maybe it's just that you played it and got ideas for improving revamp with them ^^).

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Yeah unicorn horns was unused in vanilla and revamp versions of CoC. But xianxia got both unicorns and alicorns along with those few other types of races you meantioned. You could try xianxia mod and play it for a bit (some of your ideas are suprising already existing there ^^ Maybe it's just that you played it and got ideas for improving revamp with them ^^).

Well, you were talking about alicorns in Xianxia mod and while I was working at my unicorn horns-PR (You can get that with Rhino TF from horse TF, but its not added to the appearance-tab), I thought, that these races deserve to be added. I mean: there is a pegataur, but not a pegasus, there is a unicorn, but not a unicorn-taur. A centaur but no equitaur (hoofed taur + the rest being horse, too (face+ears+fur(ry)+tail). And the unicorn horn being ignored, if the horse has feathered wings? I guess you get my point. Although I like my basi-/dracolisk the most atm :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I got your point. What is your idea for PC way of getting unicorn horn if it not some secret still? Well if you not thought about it much then I will not push you to try come with some answer purely to answer my question ^^

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So how about instead of 'fixing' Vala at the cave, corrupt players can choose to take her back to camp to use as a mind-broken sex slave?

Or even being able to break her again if you've purified her?

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
CoC-Mod 1.3.24b Dragon patch 0.9.1 RC1

First RC of my dragon patch over at GitHub including the compiled binary. All updates from Kitteh6660's mod are merged into it and should work without problems.
For the changelog: Just head over to GitHub and check the commit log. I'll update my post later.

When the patch hits version 1.0 I'll start implementing basilisk eyes. At first they'll be fluff only, meaning no new attack at first, including an option to petrify imps and put them on or in front of your camp wall, to be an even more frightening view to scare off imp raids more efficiently, than the skulls. :)

Oh and @Ormael: Fell free to implement anything of it into your Xianxia-mod. :)

@Kitteh6660: About the predator arms (ARM_TYPE_PREDATOR). I could file a PR for that including the two new propertys clawAdj and clawDesc. These new props are mainly for fluss and for disambiguation between different types of predator arms and possibly slightly different Claw-attacks. That is, if you plan to implement more attacks, like this.

I could head over to Trello and start a discussion of potential claw attacks.
[Edit:] Ok, I'll start a new thread about that and I think, I'll add a new clawType property for claw-based attacks. Makes things by far easier, than string comparisons.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I could head over to Trello and start a discussion of potential claw attacks.
[Edit:] Ok, I'll start a new thread about that and I think, I'll add a new clawType property for claw-based attacks. Makes things by far easier, than string comparisons.

Well just as some note for you: this stuff could be considered as mods related stuff so Savin may be not fond if you make new thread to disscus about it on forum telling you to do this talk in one of mods thread (proabbly even directly point to make it here in this thread). There is only one way to not make him come and tell you that...the way Me, Etis or Kitteh took. And it's making thread for discussing stuff added in your patch. Well who knows maybe this patch would grown soon into mini-mod thus even more deserving it own thread ;)

PS. Well making new disscusion or card on trello for revamp is up to kitteh or this helper of his with rights. Unless you will as I assumed at first reading your post you will make this disscussion here on forum my above text start true. Well I think having some thread to talk here too aside trello would be good idea anyway.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Well just as some note for you: this stuff could be considered as mods related stuff so Savin may be not fond if you make new thread to disscus about it on forum telling you to do this talk in one of mods thread (proabbly even directly point to make it here in this thread). There is only one way to not make him come and tell you that...the way Me, Etis or Kitteh took. And it's making thread for discussing stuff added in your patch. Well who knows maybe this patch would grown soon into mini-mod thus even more deserving it own thread ;)

In other words: Before opening a thread for any mod related discussion, I should ask Savin first? Okay np, I'll do that, before I open a new thread. Or I just register a new Google Docs-Account.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In other words: Before opening a thread for any mod related discussion, I should ask Savin? Okay, I'll do that, before I open a new thread. Or I just register a new Google Docs-Account.

No it's not that. It's that Savin usualy when someone make thread to talk about Xianxia or Revamp mod related subject, he comming and sying words like: this is about mod related stuff talk so will you all kindly go talk about it in mod thread.

So it's about that he want mod related stuff been talked in either mod thread not been spread over tons of other threads.

@Savin wait so we can't even have those three mod threads even? -_-' I feel sad panda now.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
HOLD ON I'M DOING A THING REAL QUICK.

rip CoC forum I'm pretty sure I can undo this if I fuck it up.