Real life penis problem... yup

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
Okay, so here's the thing. I have no way of saying this without sounding like I'm trying to brag or an asshole but here goes. So I've taken to wearing skinny jeans because I like them, no real reason, just do. Anyways, I've had girls make comments about my member because apparently, while wearing skinny jeans, there is a very noticeable bulge, one that I am now very aware of. I asked one and she said it's a good thing and that I should just be proud but I wasn't sure. So what do any of you think? Should I be proud or embarrassed about it? Is this what it's like to be a girl with big boobs? Is it even comparable to big boobs? 

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
While I agree it sorta is like that (though I'm not 100%) My girlfriend says that it very much is the same thing

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
Hmm I was thinking that kinda and that would make it sluty to wear skinny jeans. But because it's a penis would it be even more sluty? I would imagine dicks to be on the same level as vaginas and boobs on a lower tier of... private partness. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this 

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm I was thinking that kinda and that would make it sluty to wear skinny jeans. But because it's a penis would it be even more sluty? I would imagine dicks to be on the same level as vaginas and boobs on a lower tier of... private partness. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this 

Not necesarily, I for one never really saw boobs as dirty (the reason im not 100%). But its also a tad difficult for a girl to show off her vag, with the exceptions of yoga pants, miniskirts and bikeshorts

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
Not necesarily, I for one never really saw boobs as dirty (the reason im not 100%). But its also a tad difficult for a girl to show off her vag, with the exceptions of yoga pants, miniskirts and bikeshorts

That's what I mean, it's a strange situation. Like, for having big boobs you can't exactly hide it, they're just sort of there no matter what. Because I could cover it up by wearing looser pants does it change anything? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I read somewhere that tight-fitting trousers might be a problem for male fertility and other semen issues, so wearing loose ones could help you, unless your genitals have a true large size (or you are okay with packing a bulge-just know you'll have some people casually peeking at it even if they're not into bulges... I sure am).

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
I read somewhere that tight-fitting trousers might be a problem for male fertility and other semen issues, so wearing loose ones could help you, unless your genitals have a true large size (or you are okay with packing a bulge-just know you'll have some people casually peeking at it even if they're not into bulges... I sure am).

They aren't super tight, everything is fine down there, I've seen that before too and I made sure not to get the extreme skinny jeans. But I'm not necessarily upset by it, being told I have a big penis now and again definitely is not the worst thing to happen... I guess it's like how girls wear skinny jeans to show off their butts (also not gonna lie, I have a better butt than my girlfriend, skinny jeans are pretty flattering on me heh heh) 

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I'd always advocate body positivity, embrace your bulge and the stares that they bring. Ironically I can't say the same for myself, or rather only in bodies of water. I'm skinny, not built (I don't work out, but I'm hoping to change that soon), and I'm just slightly above average where it counts (maybe an inch) but I have no problems with my image. For whatever reason though I become self conscious when in pools or lakes, or rather when I get out of them. I wear boardshorts, since netting always seems to chafe and ride up in places it shouldn't, and I usually don't free-ball, so I'll wear some underwear I really don't care about underneath, which has the unfortunate side effect of hugging my crotch whenever I leave the water, which embarrasses me to no end, even though no seems to stare, it still embarrasses me especially when I have to adjust.

If you take anything from my out of left field W.o.T. it's that your uneasiness is probably just all in your head, and you're doing just fine.

Salath

Feb 25, 2016
Here's my thoughts. "What does it matter what strangers think?" Along with "Hey, it's my body and I like it. What's to hide?" If someone is uncomfortable with something then it's their problem. Might sound harsh but it's true. The more exposure there is the less uncomfortable something becomes. I'd be more concerned about what tight things down there would do to my genitals.

Last edited by a moderator:

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
I'm not sure  to be surprised or not by the positive support about this from this forum. Either way I'm thankful for it all! 

Dongstar

Jun 9, 2016
Whether or not you choose to put your bulge on display is your choice. I like looking at them, I think they're hot as fuck and the bigger the better, but in answer to your question about whether they're the equivalent of a woman having her boobs on display, the answer is no.

Believe it or not the male equivalent of having big boobs is big pecs. Go figure right? Women ogle big pecs the way men ogle big boobs (I'm being heteronormative for brevity's sake. Obviously sexuality is a beautiful and complex tapestry with no hard and fast rules, but I'm telling you how the average person thinks and how the general public is going to react).

If pecs are to women what boobs are to men, then that means putting your bulge on display is roughly the equivalent of, you guessed it, a woman putting her vagina on display.

Vaginas are beautiful and every woman should be proud of hers. I love them and won't miss an opportunity to bury my face in one and go to town, but they are a very intimate and personal area. Displaying your vagina prominently in public is going to make most people uncomfortable. And even having said earlier how hot I think bulges are, if I see a dude in a nonsexual general public context and he's got his bulge on display, I'll  get a little grossed out and uncomfortable, and it's the same with visible cameltoe.

Be proud of your body, but please respect others. If you can wear clothes that keep your bulge profile low (and it kills me to say this because I love scoping bulges) I believe the right thing to do is to minimize the display.

At the club or in a context where sexuality is a prominent aspect of that venue's interaction, go nuts. If you're at the zoo or the library or something, especially if there's kids around, please be polite and keep it out of sight.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I second Dongstar's observation about limiting the appearance of the bulge in public places. Even in gyms.. limit it. I've known of kids making wierd comments about bulges which makes for a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE conversation with the parent. When the larger-equipped guys go to gyms wearing spandex (most of them know what they're doing!) they are very distracting to both males and females. My brother and I were in a gym back in the early 90s. We were both teens and our dad just got a family membership at a popular gym. So there we are wearing the spandex type cotton shorts our dad bought for us and we nearly got in a fight with guys more than twice our size after they really got into a 'roid rage over what we wore. The only reason we backed down was because there were several more lunks right behind them glaring at me and my brother. After we figured out why our dad got us the shorts, we decided to wear adidas sweat pants while using the free weights and wore those shorts while exercising near the yoga studio and the assisted machines.. We laughed so hard at some the girls staring then they'd trip or fall, etc. I'd also suggest being careful around pools and beaches.. my brother's caused so many accidents I coudn't even count. I was smart and started wearing board shorts. But when my brother wore tight jeans to a country bar, he'd almost always leave with a chick.

bostltch

Sep 28, 2015
Well yeah I know better than to be around the kids with tight pants and the only time I'm really around kids is if there's a family thing and I normally have regular jeans and a button up so it's all good there. And yeah I'll limit the amount of dick in general public, I wouldn't want to be *that* guy 

Dongstar

Jun 9, 2016
Yes, I too have this problem where my bulge is so big that it attracts attention and jeers.

Fellow big dick havers, don't you just hate it when you turn carelessly, and your large bulge knocks nearby objects from crotch level surfaces? This happens to me regularly and it is an affliction, I tell you.