CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Xeal

Jun 17, 2016
I... I feel so stupid for asking this, but how do you apply this mod on an android? I've been trying to do so with no success, and there isn't much of anything outside of here that could be of much help

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Oh excellent, I do like the idea of Ember becoming stronger and stronger the more you spar with her. Not only does that make sense, but it also means that its unlikely that you'll be able to just grind sparing against her to get her affection up.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think still those changes will not be much difference for PC with good stats and equipment :( But then making it huge diff will hurt people that not grinded much and jsut wanted slight harder fight with Ember.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Carnality = Corset

Retribution = Robe

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
I... I feel so stupid for asking this, but how do you apply this mod on an android? I've been trying to do so with no success, and there isn't much of anything outside of here that could be of much help

I think you'll need to compile it from Git yourself. Speaking of which has anyone figured out a way to get images to load for android? Could you build the .apk with image directory inside? Speaking of which someone was adding/standardizing image calls for all scenes in Hn0s Custom Image Pack thread.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
ok im having an issue about turning kelt into kelly

Need a total of 25 succubus drafts (can't recall if pure or impure versions) for a total of 3 doses. By the third dose if you haven't corrupted the farm then your locked out.

Xeal

Jun 17, 2016
I think you'll need to compile it from Git yourself. Speaking of which has anyone figured out a way to get images to load for android? Could you build the .apk with image directory inside? Speaking of which someone was adding/standardizing image calls for all scenes in Hn0s Custom Image Pack thread.

Thanks for the help, Ironclad.

Edit: Somethings not right, it won't let me download it.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
... Speaking of which has anyone figured out a way to get images to load for android? Could you build the .apk with image directory inside? ...

That's an idea. There are some images in the source code already. Does anybody with an Android version get images for bee girl, ceraph, goo girl or sand witch fights?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

You can try using SWF Player; that's what we would recommend people use in the past.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.br.com.bitlabs.SWFPlayer

Should let you run the normal SWF version of the mod. The last APK version was compiled from an older version quite some time ago. We still don't have someone who can compile them yet unfortunately.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
How do you get wood for the cabin? I've gotten the toolbox, but I cna't seem to find any options to chop wood... I've explored the forest quite a few times too, but nothing has showed up.

I have used the "build cabin" option enough times that it's telling me to get wood and nails to start building, so this seems to be the next step.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
i saw this dialog in the gym while doing lift weights.  " without heavier weights you probably won’t get any stronger." i would like a quest to find heavier weights

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
That's an idea. There are some images in the source code already. Does anybody with an Android version get images for bee girl, ceraph, goo girl or sand witch fights?

Nope, in fact not even sprites show up, even having the options activated

Xeal

Jun 17, 2016
You can try using SWF Player; that's what we would recommend people use in the past.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.br.com.bitlabs.SWFPlayer

Should let you run the normal SWF version of the mod. The last APK version was compiled from an older version quite some time ago. We still don't have someone who can compile them yet unfortunately.

That's the weird thing, it won't let me download the swf file. :\ when I touch it, it'll act like it's loading, but it won't tell me if it's downloading or not. It's kind of aggravating me. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
How do you get wood for the cabin? I've gotten the toolbox, but I cna't seem to find any options to chop wood... I've explored the forest quite a few times too, but nothing has showed up.

I have used the "build cabin" option enough times that it's telling me to get wood and nails to start building, so this seems to be the next step.

You can buy any aterial in carpenter shop in Tel'Adre or cut down trees in Forrest/Deep Wood. Eventualy using axe destroy corrupted glades.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That's the weird thing, it won't let me download the swf file. :\ when I touch it, it'll act like it's loading, but it won't tell me if it's downloading or not. It's kind of aggravating me. 

Sorry to hear that. See, I neither have an Android nor know how one works for that matter, so all I have to go off of is what others have recommended. I saw SWF Player get tossed around as an idea in the past and started recommending it to others in this thread as it sounded like a pretty good alternative according to other people's testimony. There may be other programs intended to do the same thing that might work better (or actually work in your case). The main issues I've seen is about saves being a hassle to handle depending on how your device stores and reads them. I've also heard you cannot use the editor in many cases, likely due to the saves issues. Until someone with better experience with compiling CoC Revamp into a format that works on Android comes along, a program to allow Android to use the SWF is the only other means I know that can work. Hopefully in your case, it's just some option that needs to get toggled or maybe something simple that can be fixed from fiddling with settings or something, but I honestly don't know of any other way to play CoC Revamp on Android yet. Hope your luck turns up.

Xeal

Jun 17, 2016
Sorry to hear that. See, I neither have an Android nor know how one works for that matter, so all I have to go off of is what others have recommended. I saw SWF Player get tossed around as an idea in the past and started recommending it to others in this thread as it sounded like a pretty good alternative according to other people's testimony. There may be other programs intended to do the same thing that might work better (or actually work in your case). The main issues I've seen is about saves being a hassle to handle depending on how your device stores and reads them. I've also heard you cannot use the editor in many cases, likely due to the saves issues. Until someone with better experience with compiling CoC Revamp into a format that works on Android comes along, a program to allow Android to use the SWF is the only other means I know that can work. Hopefully in your case, it's just some option that needs to get toggled or maybe something simple that can be fixed from fiddling with settings or something, but I honestly don't know of any other way to play CoC Revamp on Android yet. Hope your luck turns up.

Okay. Thank you for the tips. And I hope so too

PurpleMrRabbit

Jun 21, 2016
since i saw on the version history of the wikia that u guys usually update every few days and it has been 2 month since the last one i have a question; is the revamp mod dead? or there is something i miss?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can buy any aterial in carpenter shop in Tel'Adre or cut down trees in Forrest/Deep Wood. Eventualy using axe destroy corrupted glades.

But how do I cut down trees in the Forest? Am I supposed to just keep using the Explore option, or is there something else I'm supposed to do? Is it possible to equip the axe as a weapon or something, that I am unaware of?

I think I got a "destroy glade" option, but I didn't take it at the time

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
But how do I cut down trees in the Forest? Am I supposed to just keep using the Explore option, or is there something else I'm supposed to do? Is it possible to equip the axe as a weapon or something, that I am unaware of?

Both the Forest and the Deepwoods have 2 'encounters' that allow you to gather wood.  One is the 'Destroy the Corrupted Glade' you mention which will give you 10 pieces at a cost of about 25 Fatigue and the other scene has the following text:

While exploring the forest, you survey the trees. The trees are at the right thickness. You could cut down the trees. 

You are carrying carpenter’s box with you. It contains an axe.

which will give you at bit more that the Corrupted Glade (15 modified by Strength or maybe Level?) but costs about 50 Fatigue.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

It's as as KinghtOwl said and in both scenes you need to have with you Axe from carpenter toolbox and then pick option named Axe. In this one you jsut cut trees it would be only one possible (and if you got Kiha she can help you bring to camp more wood so it even more than those 15-25 wood pieces PC can on it own bring). IN Corrupted glades you picking destroy and then again need to see option named Axe not weapon or whitefire or your hands, jsut need to be stated of using axe to get wood on top or destroying another glade.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I've tried to be an ovipositing dragon-morph a few time by first transforming into a lizan and then (back) into a dragon-morph. but I've always lost it after going through roughly 80-90% dragon-mutations.

After digging a bit through the code I found, that line 400 in classes/classes/PlayerEvents.as is likely to blame:

if ((player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() < 3) && player.findPerk(PerkLib.Oviposition) >= 0 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.BasiliskWomb) < 0) { //--Lose Oviposition perk if lizard score gets below 3.

Could this be changed to include player.dragonScore() as well?

e.g. by changing this to

if ((player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() < 3 && player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() + player.dragonScore() < 4) && player.findPerk(PerkLib.Oviposition) >= 0 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.BasiliskWomb) < 0) { //--Lose Oviposition perk if lizard score gets below 3 (or below 4 when including dragon score).

Would be nice to have.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
I've tried to be an ovipositing dragon-morph a few time by first transforming into a lizan and then (back) into a dragon-morph. but I've always lost it after going through roughly 80-90% dragon-mutations.

After digging a bit through the code I found, that line 400 in classes/classes/PlayerEvents.as is likely to blame:

if ((player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() < 3) && player.findPerk(PerkLib.Oviposition) >= 0 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.BasiliskWomb) < 0) { //--Lose Oviposition perk if lizard score gets below 3.

Could this be changed to include player.dragonScore() as well?

e.g. by changing this to

if ((player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() < 3 && player.nagaScore() + player.lizardScore() + player.dragonScore() < 4) && player.findPerk(PerkLib.Oviposition) >= 0 && player.findPerk(PerkLib.BasiliskWomb) < 0) { //--Lose Oviposition perk if lizard score gets below 3 (or below 4 when including dragon score).

Would be nice to have.

Good call. Why is Ember the only one allowed to have fun?

sheas

Jun 16, 2016
is the kath lactation content finished if so does having her share her milk actually do anything?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
since i saw on the version history of the wikia that u guys usually update every few days and it has been 2 month since the last one i have a question; is the revamp mod dead? or there is something i miss?

It's not dead, but Kitteh is taking a break from the Revamp for now, so active development on it has stalled for the while. This will obviously impact the frequency of updates on the wiki as it catches up with the mod, so the wiki will also likely have slowed down in updates. Fear not, my friend. There's still plenty of things on the Trello waiting to be coded in.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
@KnightOwl , @Ormael  Thank you! So it seems I accidentally skipped the destroy glade one when i got it, and simply haven't found the other one yet. I'll keep searching! Thanks again!