What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh ok, it would be cool if you could transfer your save to another computer

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I mean, you can. Save to file, transfer the file to the other PC, and load from file. You can transfer from phone to PC and vice versa as well.

Do you need a usb? The reason why I asked, is that I’m building a computer, and kind of want to transfer my save

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also does the moose taur, kiro, and kally threesome increase your vaginal capacity?

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Google drive? And what does my email has to do with save transfer?
....You're the sharpest bulb in the box, aren't you?

Very simply, make a File Save of your game, upload it to Google Drive. When you've built your new computer, get the file from Google Drive.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
....You're the sharpest bulb in the box, aren't you?

Very simply, make a File Save of your game, upload it to Google Drive. When you've built your new computer, get the file from Google Drive.

Lol I don’t appreciate the insult, I was only asking what is google drive, is all

kreekgod

Oct 8, 2016
So ive been a follower of this game for some years now, and recently ive been thinking about what id like to see in this game

id like to see some Selfcest, perhaps in the masturbation options, for example, say your character had a penis that was about 11 inches or longer, and had the prehensile tag, then you should have the ability to fuck yourself and shove it up your ass or in a pussy (perhaps for a hermaphrodite you could have an option to pick), it would also be awesome if you could impregnate yourself (the child might come out looking like a clone of yourself at the point you knocked yourself up)

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So ive been a follower of this game for some years now, and recently ive been thinking about what id like to see in this game

id like to see some Selfcest, perhaps in the masturbation options, for example, say your character had a penis that was about 11 inches or longer, and had the prehensile tag, then you should have the ability to fuck yourself and shove it up your ass or in a pussy (perhaps for a hermaphrodite you could have an option to pick), it would also be awesome if you could impregnate yourself (the child might come out looking like a clone of yourself at the point you knocked yourself up)

Apparently there’s a self suck scene if you have the right height to dick length, with good rng, but I wasn’t able to trigger it, but there’s a perk called flexibility that allows you suck your self off, but it’s impossible to fuck yourself, since your dick doesn’t bend like that, it’s been takes about before, and said that your kid would come out with complications, plus the only dick that can bend like that are goo dicks, or tailcocks

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Apparently there’s a self suck scene if you have the right height to dick length, with good rng, but I wasn’t able to trigger it, but there’s a perk called flexibility that allows you suck your self off, but it’s impossible to fuck yourself, since your dick doesn’t bend like that, it’s been takes about before, and said that your kid would come out with complications, plus the only dick that can bend like that are goo dicks, or tailcocks
It's not rng, it needs to be like, 1/3 your height before it shows up. Flexibility I think halves the requirement.

Also, if people can fuck themselves in real life, I think the people in TiTS can manage.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017

One day I'll submit my self-fuck scene, I promise. I'm just so lazy and editing is boring XD

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It's not rng, it needs to be like, 1/3 your height before it shows up. Flexibility I think halves the requirement.

Also, if people can fuck themselves in real life, I think the people in TiTS can manage.

I tried, I got my pc to 5 foot, and with a 16 inch dick, and rested a bunch of times and nothing

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
One quarter is still less than one third.

If you want Steele to perform autofellatio, then their dick needs to be one third their height. That's the minimum.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
ooo but that sounds too butterfly like

I think it was a reference to Franz Kafka. Nonesuch likes showing off his big lit mind.

edit: darn it, I need to refresh these pages before I post.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Perhaps "Herculean" would fit if you want a Hercules beetle theme.

If you know the lifecycle of a Hercules beetle you'd know that most would describe its metamorphosis as being alien, especially its pupa stage when it moves around and such.

Which reminds me, do we have any transformations in the game that don't give you things part for part and send you through a scene of some form of cocoon stage?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Perhaps "Herculean" would fit if you want a Hercules beetle theme.

If you know the lifecycle of a Hercules beetle you'd know that most would describe its metamorphosis as being alien, especially its pupa stage when it moves around and such.

Which reminds me, do we have any transformations in the game that don't give you things part for part and send you through a scene of some form of cocoon stage?

Some do give you full transformation yeah, but I'm not sure about cocoons. Maybe the moth one?

Reactions: Preacher

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lol I experimented with it and got my dick to 39 inches, and it worked, though I was confused because Jacques00 mentioned that the way to prof it, is to rest

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I got 10 tentacle D's on my back and I havent really seen much use out of them. So more scenes with tenta wings? Maybe also have the male genital stats apply to them as well? I didnt want a D on my groin because I thought it would look ugly in my mind so I got the tenta D's on my back in hopes I could compensate for more male needed scenes.

Reactions: Preacher

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
A cowgirl companion that can be impregnated. For all the nonstop humping on new texas, there strangely ain't no breeding to be had there yet.
And no offense to her, one that is preferably not Reaha as imo she's by far the least interesting and least cowgirl like one you come across given her background.
Plenty of ways to make her unique too if that is a concern like making her milfy, giving her a thick new texan accent (callback to Isabella from CoC), different personality type like e.g. being overprotective/motherly towards Steele, etc.