William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have my progress report for January. When I do these from now on, I will aim for the 5th of every month to recap the previous, and try to talk about as much as I can.

Starting in January I was pretty lazy, coming off of Christmas holidays just playing video games for like a week, heh heh. I began working on Laquine Pregnancy, Laquine Ears, and Oral Teases in late December and didn't make much progress before that happened. Then in two weeks I essentially slammed out Pregnancy, doing a lot of work in Picarto Streams, something that I will continue to do, hopefully coinciding with Adjatha as much as possible. The three-pronged project is nearly done, in fact, but the reason it didn't get done earlier, and why my Patreon story took so long to get going, was because I began facing a health issue I'll have to work harder to deal with.

This coupled with supporting my family led to my position being rather unstable. I lost a lot of time early in the month due to distracting pain, and the concerns that came with it. Then when I had picked up again, Fen requested Warg'ii content, which I've delivered upon as quickly as possible, and I have just recently completed. That's the reason my monthly story took so long to manifest, and why it wasn't as productive as I hoped. Realistically, I wanted to work on some Zheng Shi rooms, but I can do that later.

But, that aside, I think I've written nearly 100k in January, and that's something I can be proud of. I don't keep track of what I do in a month, only check how much total I've written in lifetime, but feeling like I accomplish something in this slow process is important.

Laquine Pregnancy, as you all know, is being coded by DrunkZombie. I was given the first full milestone build I've yet to test, but I'm taking when I wake up to do that, and finish something else. Laquine Ears is written, and Oral Tease is half finished. I'm hoping that when Fen is finished with Warg'ii in the next week or two I can toss at least Laquine Ears effects at him, as it's his TF.

My Patreon story, A Night to Remember was finished tonight, and is available to all my patrons as usual in a private doc post. I promised another fictional story as well, but I'd say it's only 65% done right now, and I don't have the strength to keep writing tonight. Most of the work on The Temptress' Home was spent repurposing it to third person past tense. That story is not an obligation, and therefore is free to everyone, patron or not, and the link will be at the bottom of this post.

Going forward, I desperately want to be on Bianca this month, I want that done before the end of winter if at all possible. Once I finish Oral Teases, I can begin right away on @SheepPun 's character, Roxy. A complete reformat and edit, and adding four sex scenes. Compared to the unsurprising nightmare of writing all the laquine preg stuff, I genuinely, for the first time, believe this won't be so hard. But practically every time I say something, I always end up wrong. What can I do!? =V

Once Roxy is completed and submitted, I can finally get back to Zheng Shi on some SecOp content. In addition to two bad ends and a GirlCat loss scene, I'm going to be writing a special event with the Female SecOp if you are a Mouse PC, you can get bullied and dommed at random. I need that scene so bad in my life so it's gonna happen :D

Then, of course, finally, finally, I can go back to Bianca. I may need Cat on Mouse, but I need my Foxy Milf Doctor even more. I can't wait to be streaming that too. It's kind of special to me in that way, starting with nothing, knowing nothing, but here I am, ready to just fix it all up, make it amazing...

Once Bianca Part 1 is ready to be seen, I can finally accept that lingering Rodenian TF commission, something else I so badly want.

These roads all lead me to my eventual ultimate goal: Leila Harper, the Jumper Lover. I need to succeed at all my obligations and make her a reality ASAP.

My time frame may be interrupted by more Fen commissions, and that's just the nature of things. I put the advancement of the game and the needs of its creators above my personal projects because I must for monetary reasons. I hope that my delays do not cause any lingering frustrations, but I can understand if it proves to be unacceptable. I thank you all for your interest and support while I strive to improve and deliver.

That's it for now. Look forward to more.

And here's the as yet unfinished bit of Temptress fiction. I will add it to my OP when it is completed. Because I was enamored with the character Questy created, I wanted to just slam out some Femdom with her. Who knows, she may not be exclusive to Warg'ii someday!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MxCFfsbpcTJ659-1BYNEr5-6DmT65dTH2gezpadi0lk/edit?usp=sharing

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for all your hard work. I'm very happy that your trifecta is nearly finished on your end. I've found it odd that while Steele spreading their genes around the galaxy seems to be half the goal of the story, there are very few characters/species that you can impregnate/get you pregnant. The current state of the Laquine Ears TF has been an irritant to me due to their incomplete status. Sure I can just edit in the Laquine legs(and give them the digitgrade and pawed flags), and Laquine tongue, but you can't get lopped ears or musky pheromones. Plus, I just don't like using the save editor... it's too tempting to give yourself an Uber Steele. And I always found the lack of oral teases beside Myr venom to be bizarre.

I hope your health issues improve. I might not know the what, but I know they suck, I have a few myself.

So Uveto's the reason I haven't seen anything about the Laquine ears on Fens Blog. I knew there was something I didn't like about that planet...

Bianca sounds interesting and Roxy's a treat. Can't wait.

After dealing with the Rats Raiders, I've got a fair amount of interest in the Rodenian TF. Once that's in game, Mouserella Cheese will be worth a lot less I think.

Hopefully you can finish up and get to Leila Harper by Christmas. She is one crew member I'm very excited for. Good luck.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
After dealing with the Rats Raiders, I've got a fair amount of interest in the Rodenian TF. Once that's in game, Mouserella Cheese will be worth a lot less I think.

I disagree. The Rodenian TF - Mischief Maker - will be a targeted TF in the vein of Laquine Ears, and do a lot more to the PC and cause events in addition to having an associated bad end with abuse. Mousearella is a simple mouse-morph TF safe to use for simple results, and will be 10x cheaper, in addition to not causing Ear Pussy growth.

Reactions: TiTSFan

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I disagree. The Rodenian TF - Mischief Maker - will be a targeted TF in the vein of Laquine Ears, and do a lot more to the PC and cause events in addition to having an associated bad end with abuse. Mousearella is a simple mouse-morph TF safe to use for simple results, and will be 10x cheaper, in addition to not causing Ear Pussy growth.
Oh fuck, I might have to try having ear pussies... Normally that wouldn't be something interesting to me, both because it's ear-fucking and gives my girl a vagina, but the Knotty Nurse scene on Poe A was so hot I have to see what happens.

Any idea how many scenes will be implemented with them?

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Are the ear pussies an addition to the PC or is it another effect of the TF, so that it removes the more standard pussy in lieu of the new ear pussies?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh fuck, I might have to try having ear pussies... Normally that wouldn't be something interesting to me, both because it's ear-fucking and gives my girl a vagina, but the Knotty Nurse scene on Poe A was so hot I have to see what happens.

Any idea how many scenes will be implemented with them?

The commissioner is putting in for 20k words, 10k for the TF, and 10k for ear sex scenes he wants to see most. I will make up the difference so that Fen will accept the PC having new genitalia. He's still finalizing his list on what he wants, but generally speaking there will be no eggs involved. It has to be someone with a dick (or at worst a strapon) for the Ear Sex scenes I want to write. They will likely be completely limited to being a Rodenian as well, to avoid fuckable ears on other races, to tailor make the scenes, etc... since my plan was to just add a new ear type: EAR_TYPE_RODENIAN, which is what all the sex scenes will check for so as to not mess with currently existing parsers. There will be no womb egg-laying either.

Fen wants at least ten scenes to support the new genitalia, for reference. Maybe a bit more. All of my future NPCs will support it, for sure, and I can already tell you I look forward to giving Bored Jumpers a go at the PC's ears. And the Canadia Gloryhole. But really, a Jumper scene where she fucks one ear, then the other to be sure, then sees your tits have inflated with so much cum she can fuck those too? Yes.

Are the ear pussies an addition to the PC or is it another effect of the TF, so that it removes the more standard pussy in lieu of the new ear pussies?

You'll be able to have both, but the Rodenian TF will have the potential of removing a standard pussy.

I have to talk to Fen about the particulars behind how these scenes will function and be gated, but I'd prefer it if the PC was required to remain bipedal, not be goo or naga, so that they can be simpler to write. I also want to have a series of perks for Ear pussies to mod them a bit, like adding lubrication and plumping them up during sex. Just two things really!

Reactions: BoomstickN7

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Would there be a chance to make the ear pussies as fully functional as the true Rodenians or would that be too much of a pain? By this I mean allowing them to be impregnated. I understand if that is to much of a ask, just wondering if it is on the table.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019

I worded that wrong... what I meant to say was that Mousearella would be less popular/see less use. Not that there would be any actual price fluctuation in-game. However, if there were, it would be largely thanks to your writing of the Rats and Adjatha's Busts. Which is why I made that comment in the first place.

Associated Bad End you say? From TF abuse? I know what I'm doing first chance I get...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Would there be a chance to make the ear pussies as fully functional as the true Rodenians or would that be too much of a pain? By this I mean allowing them to be impregnated. I understand if that is to much of a ask, just wondering if it is on the table.

No tit pregnancy ever. For a bad end sure.

They will only function as sexual canals that inflate the chest if cumshots are copious. For both males and females, by the way. The growth of the Hedonary Gland was booted by Fen, so that'll be an element of the bad end. I still plan on making this a very unique experience either way, because there's a lot of sudden emotion that can come when having to kneel down and let someone fuck your head rather than be able to do anything else.

Reactions: BoomstickN7

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Final question then I will stop bugging you about it. When you say, "No tit pregnancy ever." does that apply to just PC or does that extend to no Rodenian pregnancy in game?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Something I just thought of... will the Rodenian Ears interact with other transformations such as different lactation types or fuckable nipple cunts?

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
That will probably depend on how they decide the cum from the ear pussies will leave your body.
Nipples or handstands. A tough choice.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Something I just thought of... will the Rodenian Ears interact with other transformations such as different lactation types or fuckable nipple cunts?

Yeah, fuckable nipples would be a pretty big deal if you had the ears. That means you could wind a mega-prehensile-tentacle dong into...

1) In one ear
2) Down one of the twin uteruses and out the nipple (if it was fuckable)
3) Into the other nipple and up the other uterus path
4) Out the other ear
5) Wind around to her mouth
6) Go out her butt. Or swap.

Speaking of Rodenians... @SheepPun 's still being so wonderful. Follow and watch her stream while she does all sorts of arts!

rod.png

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Dude, Will, you just blew my teeny-tiny mind. I would never have thought about that. But that sounds crazy cool.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Ha! I wasn't even thinking about prehensile dongs or tentacle cocks.

SheepPun did great with this one. Thanks for sharing.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Awww but I wanted boob pregnancys! *chuckles* Well not really, but, it would be diferent, and confusing as all heck for the folks that did not bother actualy reading the rodianian information, wich you know quite well that most just clicked it and ignored, and never even looked at what was there.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Awww but I wanted boob pregnancys! *chuckles* Well not really, but, it would be diferent, and confusing as all heck for the folks that did not bother actualy reading the rodianian information, wich you know quite well that most just clicked it and ignored, and never even looked at what was there.

The PC pregnancy code is already too much of a mess to tack on something like that I'm afraid. I doubt even DrunkZombie would want to figure that out, even if Fen hadn't said "no way."

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Oh I am not suprised. I have been keeping track of whats been going on. And a little sad that it seems like your steele is not going to be able to get his/her own hedontary gland. I expect that if someone came up with a huge enough project, and enough fundage behind it, that might change, but, it would be basicly a compleate rewrite of the pregnancy code, wich at this point is dang near imposable. The only way I could see it being done at this point would be as a type that is totaly not realated to any of the other types. Mostly I see three types at present, the 'normal' mammal type pregnancy. An egg pregnancy, sorta like what happens with the frostwyrm, and third, an egg carrying, like with the bothric and nyria, and I think the pitcher plants are the same basic thing.

Dang it, now I am trying to think of ways to do it, even as a bad end/good end sorta thing. Well, will see if my mind keeps running it over, I might give it a go just for the heck of it. Been too depressed to be very creative of late though, is why I have not done anything really as it is.
I also think partly I am thinking of it, cause my steele, who has been very nice to the pi-rats, would definatly offer an ear, and a man up, to the little rodinian lady hes been sampling sense he got her to give up her ears to him. If he got turned into a female rodinian, he would definatly feel its only fair, and to show that he has learned to trust her as well. Course, then she gets all thoes same choices, so, that could quickly end up with a bad end right there. A good end too, after all, the pi-rats seem mostly to want to help the rest of the rodinians, and helping steele in there quest, with a little convencing... *chuckles* Emagine having steele tech helping them find better ways to protect themselves.
Might just do that, a story at lest of it, hummmm.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Bleh fuckable nipples are shit now since the raider's won't drink your milk if you gotem...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oral Tease is complete, bringing an end to the Three-way project I started some time ago. Laquine Pregnancy, Laquine Ears, and Oral Tease are ready to be added. I don't... really have much to say about this one. Pregnancy was great and I got to write for the buns again! Laquine Ears deserved a few new effects, and I wanted Lop Ears so I'm going to pester Fen about all that next week.

Oral Tease is... I can't say I find the aspect very titillating, but I'm really just not big on exhibitionist/tease stuff. My dirty secret is that I was not a big fan of Gangbangs/orgies/voyeurism, yet that content (the Jumper/Slave Gangbang in Zheng Shi) was my second implementation. I also write a lot of boi buttpounding and boi bullying, but those acts don't really appeal to me personally, haha.

That said, I've done enough reading on Roxy to get formally started on her. In fact, I plan on starting an hour or two stream tonight while I edit Roxy for SheepPun. I'm finally here! In half an hour, maybe a bit more, I'll get started.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
All I know is that with the sheer amount of work you've done since you started this thread last Nov 20th, you should be damned proud of yourself.

Oral tease... I guess it depends on what you consider an oral tease. There are three I can think of... someone licking their lips, sucking a finger, and waging their tongue... usually between the V of two fingers. I find those work quite well on me. To each their own I suppose.

Gangbangs are one of those things, I like to watch but would want no part of in real life.

Male on male action I just have no interest in. I'm not homophobic or anything, I just have zero attraction to men. So I can see where you're coming from.

Have fun with Roxy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sticking to my guns.

By guns I mean my big boobs with jutting nipples which trickle milk unceasingly, tiny peaks that fit between greedy lips.

True poetry.

I've done and edited multiple tiers of breasts to have a pair of normal ones, dick nipples, cunt nipples...

I've since had good Dr. Lash amputate to just having one, normal row of simple, nippled breasts.

Nobody writes for the oddballs outside of fat, leaking normal nips.

Not a complaint! Just an observation. The rat raiders coming up to suck and fuck slow and gentle is one of the better scenes yet. ;>

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Random question but it's a early morning: if you are following a thread and the OP gets updated, do you get alerted, or only to new posts?