TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
How to join the wiki
Due to issues with bots account creations is blocked. To create an account message @Jacques00 and ask them to make you a TiTS wiki account (there are 5 associated wiki's so specificity is important) with your e-mail and preferred user name

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You could have used the old thread. I can't see what its "state" is. If any, I'm sorry for having been able to update the list, but I haven't been able to play TiTS until very recently. Now, if I'm allowed, I'd like to add this...
  • Articles that need to be expanded: Yoma, Marik (characters), Breedwell, Korg'ii Hold (places).
Required articles:
  • Uveto taxi scout, Annebelle, Luna Lunasson and Azaphel (characters).
  • Most things about Vava Groom, Tavros nursery and U7 racetrack.
  • Bruchandus codex.
  • Any article that needs anything of the above as part of its contents (e.g. lists).

Last edited:
Reactions: Irrlicht

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
You could have used the old thread. I can't see what its "state" is. If any, I'm sorry for having been able to update the list, but I haven't been able to play TiTS until very recently. Now, if I'm allowed, I'd add this...
On the state of the old thread the original poster hasn't been on in months and information about missing articles isn't at the top which should be important. Also starting a new thread may give rise to some new much needed editors.
  • Articles that need to be expanded: Yoma, Marik (characters), Breedwell, Korg'ii Hold (places).
Required articles:
  • Uveto taxi scout, Annebelle, Luna Lunasson, Azaphel (characters)
  • Most things about Vava Groom, Tavros nursery, U7 racetrack.
  • Bruchandus codex.
  • Any article that needs anything of the above as part of its contents (e.g. lists).
Luna Lunason only appears if you manage to Freeze yourself to 0 hit points in Irestead and does not have any further interactions
Annebelle isn't in the game yet or at least not in a size worth mentioning
There is no Bruchandus codex in the code
Also there isn't exactly much to say about Marik

Added the rest to the to do list

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
FrontRack has an undocumented interaction with Estrobloom and Tittyblossom: the normal limit for biped/naga is 3/5. Using FrontRack within 6hrs of 2 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom increases the limit to 4/7, 5 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom increases the limit to 5/10. (Found via browsing the forums.)

STD Codex entries can be unlocked by donating to V-Ko or Vi.

Mega Milk prevents loss of Production Training.

Mino Charge's effects need to be added to the Cum page (Mino Charge has a listed change to 'Ball Efficiency', which I suspect is the same as Cum Efficiency on the Cum page).

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
FrontRack has an undocumented interaction with Estrobloom and Tittyblossom: the normal limit for biped/naga is 3/5. Using FrontRack within 6hrs of 2 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom increases the limit to 4/7, 5 Estrobloom/Tittyblossom increases the limit to 5/10. (Found via browsing the forums.)

STD Codex entries can be unlocked by donating to V-Ko or Vi.

Mega Milk prevents loss of Production Training.

Mino Charge's effects need to be added to the Cum page (Mino Charge has a listed change to 'Ball Efficiency', which I suspect is the same as Cum Efficiency on the Cum page).
All Done

someone28

Jan 9, 2016
Anyone know where Vark is? I feel like I've gone through every square many times over and have still never found him.

(we should put this on the wiki, too)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Anyone know where Vark is? I feel like I've gone through every square many times over and have still never found him.

(we should put this on the wiki, too)

All you have to do is take the south path into the Tundra, directly east of Irestead.

140bc97584.png

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Catnip also works on Cunt Snakes. Resultant vagina is Tailcunt, Prehensile, Sheathed, Long, Furred, Feline and Pink, Feline.
Catnip also merges multiple tails.

The Feline entry on the Tail page could use an update to note it supports tail genitals.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Catnip also works on Cunt Snakes. Resultant vagina is Tailcunt, Prehensile, Sheathed, Long, Furred, Feline and Pink, Feline.
Catnip also merges multiple tails.

The Feline entry on the Tail page could use an update to note it supports tail genitals.
I have already gone through the minor transformations section of Catnip and will check the rest at a later date.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I have already gone through the minor transformations section of Catnip and will check the rest at a later date.
and now i am completely done with catnip and the tail entry update

Also for those asking why i take so long for updates like this i ussually go through the whole item and github check it

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't want to sound ungrateful of your work, but I caught some typos in the revised Catnip entry.
In order of increasing nitpickiness:
'sheated' should probably be 'sheathed'
Androgyny perk is changing your face description to be permanently androgyny (changes, androgynous. Androgynous is the important one here.)
gain second tail (gain a second tail), want second tailcock (want a second)
Decrease breast size of all rows (Decrease size of all breast rows. This one just reads a little awkward to me.)

As an aside, nitpickiness is apparently a word recognized by the forum spellchecker.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I don't want to sound ungrateful of your work, but I caught some typos in the revised Catnip entry.
In order of increasing nitpickiness:
'sheated' should probably be 'sheathed'
Androgyny perk is changing your face description to be permanently androgyny (changes, androgynous. Androgynous is the important one here.)
gain second tail (gain a second tail), want second tailcock (want a second)
Decrease breast size of all rows (Decrease size of all breast rows. This one just reads a little awkward to me.)

As an aside, nitpickiness is apparently a word recognized by the forum spellchecker.
Everything has been changed i might need to make some other edits as the 4 points before the transformations weren't mine

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
As there are weapons that are marked with defensive target self or hostile i am uncertain on how to deal with this so i will ask the community

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Mino Charge can increase hip and butt size up to size 20 if thickness is above 90.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
For those curious about the which items have been reviewed i have added a list below the todo list.

I also need to redo a large amount of lists at a later point in time to split them been tween regular and dedicated transformatives

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Alignment

Prai Ellit:
Untie -3
Toy With +3
Continue +2 (added to above)
Leave +3

Female Raskvel
Anal Punish +1