TiTs confessions...

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sin #6: I abuse the hell out of: Beth's Busty Broads, Ten-Ton Gym, Mirrin, Ramis, Syri's 'Books' conversation, Chrissy's 'Video Games' and Tanis' Bow Training like crazy.

Sin #7: I have never spent a stat point in my life.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sin #6: I abuse the hell out of: Beth's Busty Broads, Ten-Ton Gym, Mirrin, Ramis, Syri's 'Books' conversation, Chrissy's 'Video Games' and Tanis' Bow Training like crazy.

Sin #7: I have never spent a stat point in my life.

Is Ramis that exploitable? Not had any feedback on her training.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Is Ramis that exploitable? Not had any feedback on her training.

Ramis lives on your ship. I park my ship at Breedwell during training sessions. Sell cum, train, sleep, Train, sleep, Train, go out sell your cum, sleep, repeat.
Soreness from a full day of training with Ramis only gives enough soreness that a single sleep cycle can clear it. Thus, there is no period where the player has to stop training to clear excess soreness*. In comparison to Ten-Ton Gym and Mirrin, this is super-efficient for the player as both these other methods will eventually require at least 24hrs of sleep or eating massive amounts of food at the Bucking Bronco.

All within the space of 3-4 tiles. It is highly efficient.

*meaning the player can do a cycle of train, sleep, train, sleep without additional intteruption .
but why, tho?

I now have enough points saved up to use and have max stats on the next 10 levels without needing to train.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I now have enough points saved up to use and have max stats on the next 10 levels without needing to train.
Oh, neat. Though, you could have achieved similar results just by grinding on Tavros for a bit, like what I did when I was farming credits. Plus you wont be wanting for money anytime soon!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just remembered 3 huge ones.

1) Due to laziness and forgetting, I've been continuously putting off doing the Akane stuff.

2) I have stubbornly held out on progressing in Zheng Shi until Overseer Maike gets her xpac, so that I will be able to get her fill package all in 1 go.

Also, how is said space coming along, anyway

3) I, for some reason, am immensly conflicted on as to whether or not make Anno a huskar. It's the whole "not being able to go back and forth without save editing" thing that make it hard.

On one hand, I love her normal appearance. Its iconic. Nostalgic. It's essentially the poster image of TiTS.

On the other hand, thicc anno is.... well, the name says it all.

Needless to say, I've had a full stack of huskar treats in my inventory for a while now.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I hate Anno the most out of all my crew, and I don't think know why I hate her but I also think I do know why I hate her. I also want to replace Anno with her sister or anyone else that can offload my goods and I like making Anno beg to get off Tarkus after the planet is destroyed. I think it's beyond funny that Anno gets bullied by her sister when she takes the Huskar treats.

S1rloveless

Nov 11, 2018
On my first playthrough I was so excited to get down to the fapping that I skipped most of the descriptions of locations and now I have a weird idea of what the planets look like. Mhen'ga, Tarkus and Uveto my head actually got pretty spot-on but myrellion will always be a dense Vietnam style jungle to me.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I hate Anno the most out of all my crew, and I don't think know why I hate her but I also think I do know why I hate her. I also want to replace Anno with her sister or anyone else that can offload my goods and I like making Anno beg to get off Tarkus after the planet is destroyed. I think it's beyond funny that Anno gets bullied by her sister when she takes the Huskar treats.
But why, tho? Seriously, why?

myrellion will always be a dense Vietnam style jungle to me.
Imagine it as a bit more like WW1 No Mans Land but in caves. That's basically the gist of it.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But why, tho? Seriously, why?

She's a boring companion, a boring lover and most of all, has literally no personal or narrative purpose to her. There's plenty of characters that can't be companions people get more attached to than Queen Pupslut Anno.

Fisi, Briha, Amber, Embry, Brandt, Zheniya, Ellie, Haley...even Dom! Sera and Kiro are more fun to have around. The only perk Anno has is being the gateway to Kaede and that's literally it.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Lina is pretty much right, she's just a poster girl for tits at this rate, boring as all hell while her sister is more interesting.

Hell I can list off people more interesting that probably won't ever be as fleshed out as Anno. Like Aina the centaur, Usha the Leithian, Mrs. Resner, Reaha, Carrie, Riya, Zepher, captian Khoragan even when she's in prison.

Anno is just boring poster girl, nearly every other girl in the game is pretty much better than her and has more personally than her , hell one of the things that happen when you ask her about her self is to blank on the question and say she can't think of anything and bring up how it's like when you say you like cheese burgers.

What I kinda hate even more which is a retarded thing to hate is that you could have a full crew on your ship and have like every crewmate and when Zaalt attacks I hate that only Anno shows up to help.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
She's a boring companion, a boring lover and most of all, has literally no personal or narrative purpose to her. There's plenty of characters that can't be companions people get more attached to than Queen Pupslut Anno.

Fisi, Briha, Amber, Embry, Brandt, Zheniya, Ellie, Haley...even Dom! Sera and Kiro are more fun to have around. The only perk Anno has is being the gateway to Kaede and that's literally it.
It doesn't help her case that she is also one of the most boring and least interesting races that is in TiTs atm (I think there is too many Ausar in the game atm)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
There are more ausar in this game then there are stray dogs wandering around my area.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
There are more ausar in this game then there are stray dogs wandering around my area.
Problem is that the majority like the conventional stuff. Not many would say getting your throat invaded by the tentacular tongue of a mantid fem as her mandibles grace your cheeks while her abdomen bends to rub her orifices against your body is sexy. Even more unlikely to find people who are into completely inhuman characters, things that would be lovecraftian horrors in the eyes of most but just weird in the eyes of the more kinky.

Anyway, another planet is just about the only thing that you can expect to equalize species diversity in a game like this. Either that, or some keyboard god with a warped mind that writes things with weird biology for fun.

Reactions: Kesil

DeathBooms

Nov 6, 2018
Problem is that the majority like the conventional stuff. Not many would say getting your throat invaded by the tentacular tongue of a mantid fem as her mandibles grace your cheeks while her abdomen bends to rub her orifices against your body is sexy. Even more unlikely to find people who are into completely inhuman characters, things that would be lovecraftian horrors in the eyes of most but just weird in the eyes of the more kinky.

Anyway, another planet is just about the only thing that you can expect to equalize species diversity in a game like this. Either that, or some keyboard god with a warped mind that writes things with weird biology for fun.

Is there a mantid fem that'll throat fuck me with her tongue? I need to know... for science

Reactions: General Nuisance

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I suppose its time for my ultimate confession.

It was I who shot the sheriff. But I swear on my life I didn't shoot the deputy.

I punched them instead.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
she's just a poster girl for tits at this rate
It might be just me, but I feel as if someone was trying to look and push for "the next Urta", if only judging by game contents and blog artwork shilling. First it was Penny, then Kiro, then Anno. Reaha also had a bit of it.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Could've made her a Gryvain with fair skin. Could've made her a number of different races.

It might be just me, but I feel as if someone was trying to look and push for "the next Urta", if only judging by game contents and blog artwork shilling. First it was Penny, then Kiro, then Anno. Reaha also had a bit of it.

Yeah I feel the same really, like they just keep looking for the new Urta and just throw out a new gal once in a while.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018

Yeah I feel the same really, like they just keep looking for the new Urta and just throw out a new gal once in a while.
What/Who is an Urta?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Is there a mantid fem that'll throat fuck me with her tongue? I need to know... for science
Nothing outside my mind that I could find. *makes notes* There is a hybrid thing by madamsquiggles that might be capable of doing that if that piques your interest.
1df04e046598e12fea68ad9cc90a1192.jpg

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
While I don't think Anno is particularly interesting, and find the idea that she slept with our dad revolting, I don't hate her. She's smart, she's fun, she works out to metal, all great stuff. I wish I could knot her butt, and I wanna do a sexy sister threesome, but there's no reason to hate. Although while Ausar aren't super amazing, I like their position in the lore and being a half-Ausar myself. If anything, there's a benfit to her being the most "normal" of the races; as a poster girl, she'll get more "normal" people into the game than say, an anthro raccoon girl with a horse cock the size of her body.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
While I don't think Anno is particularly interesting, and find the idea that she slept with our dad revolting
For me how revolting the idea that she slept with our dad comes down to how early and old Anno was when they started doing it, and also how long did they have sexual relations with each other, if it was right up to Victor's death then it can almost feels like she jumped from one Steele to the next and the fact she does not tell us if she had any sexual relations with him then it can almost feel like she does it to further her own career(Not that there is anything wrong with doing anything to get ahead but it's not very nice to the people you use) I think that if she would tell us if they slept together, how many times they did it and how long it lasted before starting to have sexual relations with us so that we could make a choice if we want to have sexual relations with her, or if we find the idea that having sexual relations with the same person our dad did is too revolting and would rather keep our relations with her purely professional and/or platonic.