What Content Would You Like Added?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
What about Bugs and Fish and all the other funky ass shit
Bugs, huh? Centipedes would be kinda neat, and proper Driders, too. We have ants and bees/wasps with the Myr and Zil...oh, a dragonfly, perhaps?

For fish, we do have sharks, but uh...something weird like a pelican eel, maybe? Or something like the Sleegs from Rogue Galaxy?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
What about Bugs and Fish and all the other funky ass shit

Don't bite off more than you can chew tho. Maybe limit yourself to the 5 you most want to write and then write the others later.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Don't bite off more than you can chew tho. Maybe limit yourself to the 5 you most want to write and then write the others later.
Oh I wasn't talking about writing those, I wasn't even gonna do the prehistoric idea (yet?) I was just asking in general.

Reactions: Foxxling

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Seeing earlier there's talk of a big cat tf what ones will be added? All or only a select few? As well I have a steele that would suit a lion X3 but I have a second steele that would suit a cheetah (and well then ill make a lot of big cat steeles if a lot are added)
Other then that I'd like to see a tf based on a dormouse ^^

Ukanrash

Oct 6, 2018
Any chance for new races? and how long it will take... it is a surprise for me not seeing a bear or dragon morph in game

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Any chance for new races? and how long it will take... it is a surprise for me not seeing a bear or dragon morph in game
I don't know about bears, but a Frostwyrm TF is pretty much a done deal; can't tell you if it's already implemented though.

Going by Fenoxo's last status update alongside the public patch, it'll be a while yet since they're gonna work on the submission backlog for a bit. Personally, I'd wager some easier to implement things like new TFs will come out here and there over time along with more substantial progress in terms of content. For now, all we can do is pretty much wait and see what happens.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

There's already a dragon morph. One of Fisiana's friends. Can't sex her though.

Also, I'm not sure if the bear character in Savin's Kaede stories are canon.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I don't know about bears, but a Frostwyrm TF is pretty much a done deal; can't tell you if it's already implemented though.

It has not yet been implemented, but it's in the works

Source. Been waiting for it since january

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Going by Fenoxo's last status update alongside the public patch, it'll be a while yet since they're gonna work on the submission backlog for a bit. Personally, I'd wager some easier to implement things like new TFs will come out here and there over time along with more substantial progress in terms of content. For now, all we can do is pretty much wait and see what happens.
I made a bear species, he hasn't responded to it yet last I checked.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
I would be more than happy to write some of this too, but I just want to know how other people feel about it before I suggest/submit anything to the writers.
I know a lot of Nintendo fans will hate me for this, but maybe later add a water world. And to access the dungeon, players would have to use: an expensive accessory, the space suit (but would have to get an upgrade for it first), Nova (another upgrade, but cheaper/more expensive, or use the shark TF.

The dungeon could be a deep sea trench, some sea caves owned by a native tribe, or a research station that was besieged by natives (with researcher hostages to save).

An orca race. Enough said.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I would be more than happy to write some of this too, but I just want to know how other people feel about it before I suggest/submit anything to the writers.
I know a lot of Nintendo fans will hate me for this, but maybe later add a water world. And to access the dungeon, players would have to use: an expensive accessory, the space suit (but would have to get an upgrade for it first), Nova (another upgrade, but cheaper/more expensive, or use the shark TF.

The dungeon could be a deep sea trench, some sea caves owned by a native tribe, or a research station that was besieged by natives (with researcher hostages to save).

An orca race. Enough said.
Nobody's going to write an entire planet dude. I can see underwater planet being a thing later from the devs though.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I still wonder if the lurelings will be added at some point.

I thought SKoW was doing them.

It's funny that they got their codex in before any scenes to support them, but it's still locked. Also, I want that Essyra couple to pop that kid out already.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Haha! Yeah it seems no matter how many months or even years you spend in the game that Essyra (can’t remember her name) is still pregnant!

Also, the Essyra have an almost comical short life span. A good throw away joke would be that a Steele with over 3500+ days is actually dealing with their children.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Nobody's going to write an entire planet dude. I can see underwater planet being a thing later from the devs though.
I'm not looking for people to write it, I'm just asking to see how the players feel before I draft anything. I was going to give this Draft to the writers to see how they feel about it, and if they approve, I would write more for them.

And once again, depending on how people feel, I could just write up a side quest dungeon that takes place in the world, without doing up the rest of the planet.

All I'm doing here is just seeing if other people would enjoy a planet full of sexy orca-morphs like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not looking for people to write it, I'm just asking to see how the players feel before I draft anything. I was going to give this Draft to the writers to see how they feel about it, and if they approve, I would write more for them.

And once again, depending on how people feel, I could just write up a side quest dungeon that takes place in the world, without doing up the rest of the planet.

All I'm doing here is just seeing if other people would enjoy a planet full of sexy orca-morphs like me.
I mean probably. That's a MASSIVE undertaking though.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well if I write up four or five scenes a day, I could have most of it ready to go by the time Zheng Shi is finished.

That is actually a very good way to think about it i'm sure that's exactly how the devs get such things done. Now I have no idea what your writing background is but committing yourself to write a project that damn huge, while commendable, isn't for the faint of heart. Plus there's also the question of quality and style, things you have to research, get the hang of and develop over time. So you could be a former writer for AAA games or a novelist and still run into problems with your content. Also tbh nobody wants to spend months writing a whole planet only for the devs to deny it which can happen even after they've approved the concept.

But you should still write for the game. Yhy not just start with something like a single scene for an npc you like or an npc?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Well if I write up four or five scenes a day, I could have most of it ready to go by the time Zheng Shi is finished.
Everything Foxxling said above is true. Also, if you're going to write for the game, you need to read this thread, which is about how to submit a project but also links to this thread, which has a lot of resources and also some very important advice:

oh my god don't write a planet

I'll give you the same advice I give to everyone who wants to start writing for TiTS: start small. No matter what you do, it will turn into a bigger project than you think. And writing for TiTS means learning the parser, following the canon and lore, and writing in second person present tense, so even if you're already a writer, this probably won't be like what you've already written. Writing your sexy orca girl as a single NPC with a few sex scenes isn't a bad way to get started, and it's also a lot more likely to get approved than an entire planet of them.

I'm not trying to discourage you - lots of people look at TiTS and say "the game doesn't have what I want, I should write it", which is awesome and a ton better than saying "the game doesn't have what I want, I should whine about it". :D Deciding to write something that wasn't in the game was how I got started. But trust me, it'll work out better if you start with something small. Good luck.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I thought SKoW was doing them.

She did. They're just waiting on implementation now.

Haha! Yeah it seems no matter how many months or even years you spend in the game that Essyra (can’t remember her name) is still pregnant!

Lorre pops out her kids all the time and just gets pregnant again right after. Duh! :p

Kinda like half the Steeles around here dohoho.