What Content Would You Like Added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Just thought of one that's not a joke. Actually reverse engineering the IQbegone to make a reverse Bimboization medipen stuff that would be able to turn bimbos normal and Steele if they have been bimboed.
Reverse-engineering produces a copy, not an antidote. It's called Reverse-engineering because you take a finished product and take it apart to discover how it works and recreate it, where regular engineering starts with the concept and tries to create it from raw materials.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Reverse-engineering produces a copy, not an antidote. It's called Reverse-engineering because you take a finished product and take it apart to discover how it works and recreate it, where regular engineering starts with the concept and tries to create it from raw materials.

Sorry about that, sometimes when I'm posting it's early in morning and my mind isn't all the up to speed with some words. But yes create an antidote to bimboing people after handing it off to Penny. Instead of getting just 7 focus pills and hoping to god that it cures your Treatment libido or turn you normal after you figured out that you can't go backwards with the treatment, also make it very high priced.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
This is probably due to the recent Syri Quest release (Damm you Savin and your awesomeness) but some more....intimate moments with either/both of the Dorna Sisters. Nothing inherently sexual just Steele spending quiet moments with their favourite girls, expanding on their relationship a bit without just resorting to sex.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
More Ovipositor/Egg content would be nice as well. Especially dumping Fertile eggs into Shekka. Seems like there is very little content for the PC to egg someone rather than get egged.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
More Jack/Jill x Player stuff? So far, I've seen the Queen Taivra bad end where you choose them as a bed warmer, but that's all I know of. I'd really appreciate being able to ream that absolute bitch...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
More Jack/Jill x Player stuff? So far, I've seen the Queen Taivra bad end where you choose them as a bed warmer, but that's all I know of. I'd really appreciate being able to ream that absolute bitch...

There's only two more scenes you might not have seen. But they're very minor. Sub-tuner has a random chance of rival popping up and Sub Sera walkies she makes a guest appearance.

Rival is a bit of a hobby horse around here, lack of rival content is something a lot of the regulars mention.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I saw someone point it out as planned content, so I'll phrase it like follows: For the player to be able to build up a resistance to Dzaan Alphas, if only so we can at least safely fuck those gorgeous space elves. It's the one thing I'd really like, concerning Dzaan short of playing one, myself.

I wouldn't even be angry if player Dzaan cum wasn't addictive but we still got TFs for them.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
You're absolutely right, in fact they're so minor I forgot about them.
There's only two more scenes you might not have seen. But they're very minor. Sub-tuner has a random chance of rival popping up and Sub Sera walkies she makes a guest appearance.

Rival is a bit of a hobby horse around here, lack of rival content is something a lot of the regulars mention.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Something I think is sorely needed are instances where we can breed some of the Ausar beauties and interact with the little pups. Unless they already exist and I've completely missed them.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Something I think is sorely needed are instances where we can breed some of the Ausar beauties and interact with the little pups. Unless they already exist and I've completely missed them.

Good news! You can breed RK Lah, who is both ausar and beautiful, in Gastigoth and bear little pups by him! Beautiful!

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Good news! You can breed RK Lah, who is both ausar and beautiful, in Gastigoth and bear little pups by him! Beautiful!

I was so focused on the Quinn aspect of the plantation quest that I completely forgot about him, my bad.

In that case Fem Steele can play with her pups. Man Steele can go play with his dragons.

Selesio

Sep 24, 2015
More sex scenes with Shade, she don't have cunt or anal love... Will love to use mutiple penises on her :3

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
More sex scenes with Shade, she don't have cunt or anal love... Will love to use mutiple penises on her :3

Shade's one off XXXmas special uses her pussy. The tailcunt gets into the action in you're packing double dongs though.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

TFMaster

And is the Christmas sex repeatable?

And no, it's not repeatable. Darn Savin and his sexy one off encounters! :p

Can’t you just reset the tags for the event in the save editor so that you can repeat it whenever you want or would it just not be worth it to do so? Or you could always just keep a save from before you did the event and then load it up whenever you want to repeat it, I think that someone on the forum did exactly that but maybe not with this event.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Can’t you just reset the tags for the event in the save editor so that you can repeat it whenever you want or would it just not be worth it to do so? Or you could always just keep a save from before you did the event and then load it up whenever you want to repeat it, I think that someone on the forum did exactly that but maybe not with this event.

You could do that. I think it would be easier to keep a save before hand though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know that no one will ever touch Ben/Bess, but I would have liked to see a "middle grounds" option for stage 25. I'm not a technophile and I refuse to think that there is no way to paint the botpal somehow. (That, and somehow shoving a Public Service Announcement on racism/xenophobia/diversity in an otherwise diverse city from a hypersexual universe).

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I want more content about milk (and cum, to a lesser extent) that has special properties.
Such as milk causes a surge in cum production to anyone that drinks it. Heh, maybe an NPC who has her milk modded to produce throbb, so that anyone who drinks it will find their dick quickly gaining inches.