What content would you like added?

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I want to see more done with the corruption mechanic. What kind of expansion I want to see includes benefits to corruption, like extra scenes, interactions, perks, weapons, just generally more of what the first game had. However I also really want to see more negatives to corruption, as when I played the first game I preferred fighting the corruption and staying as a generally good person but besides that sword sword that scales based on lower levels of corruption, there wasn’t too much to gain and I often felt like I was missing content. Again, I know it’s the core idea of the game, but it would be fitting to and nice to see alternatives to not being corrupted, like more perks and transformations, and even some sex scenes based on a more pure and untainted champion (gotta have that romance). I think adding negatives would improve how the game plays as it makes the player think more about the impacts, as in the first game besides getting kicked out of tel’adre, there aren’t too many downsides, and adding mechanics like these could even strengthen the appeal that many have to the idea of corruption changing the player and the world, making it an actual decision with real impact.

tredur

Jan 14, 2018
If the are any taur transformations, I would like the option to choose where the genitalia (or breasts) are positioned: front, hind quarters or both. Scenes that incorporet these options will be greatly aprescieated.
Age regression and progression, unbirth/pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
If the are any taur transformations, I would like the option to choose where the genitalia (or breasts) are positioned: front, hind quarters or both. Scenes that incorporet these options will be greatly aprescieated.

It's already been stated elsewhere that the PC (and I think the Companions) will always be bipedal to avoid the entire "there aren't any taur/naga scenes for PC/NPC X" complaints/issues. On the other hand NPC's (other than the Companions, I think) can have taur/naga/drider forms

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
I think another issue with marking in general would be that it would effectively disappear for every scene and interaction that isn't related to that mark. Like, you have sex with NPC-that-Marks and he mentions something about that mark or there's interaction based on the marking, but every other character would need coding for noticing the mark and their reactions to that marking. Or the PC would need more for their own reactions in particular scenes.

Marking, becoming a taur, or becoming a naga seem to just complicate things a bit too much.

For example, I've played Flexible Survival, which does have marking via scarification (an orc NPC bites you). However, it's only ever mentioned when you have sex with that one character, there's nothing stopping you from getting plowed by other characters, and every other time my PC gets marked I forget about it until the end game mentions that NPC. Like, the mark totally disappears for all its worth.

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
More than any one thing, I'd like for more content/characters/etc with support for trap champions (both male and female npcs). CoC/TITS were ok about it, obviously, but more is always better.

Oh and, earlier in the thread someone mentioned a red panda tf. That would be nice, too (and would be much easier to implement).

Egman

Dec 9, 2016
If they will make something at least a little resembling a Lane's (but ffs not another futa) questline I will be happy :toot:

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I want to see more done with the corruption mechanic. What kind of expansion I want to see includes benefits to corruption, like extra scenes, interactions, perks, weapons, just generally more of what the first game had. However I also really want to see more negatives to corruption, as when I played the first game I preferred fighting the corruption and staying as a generally good person but besides that sword sword that scales based on lower levels of corruption, there wasn’t too much to gain and I often felt like I was missing content. Again, I know it’s the core idea of the game, but it would be fitting to and nice to see alternatives to not being corrupted, like more perks and transformations, and even some sex scenes based on a more pure and untainted champion (gotta have that romance). I think adding negatives would improve how the game plays as it makes the player think more about the impacts, as in the first game besides getting kicked out of tel’adre, there aren’t too many downsides, and adding mechanics like these could even strengthen the appeal that many have to the idea of corruption changing the player and the world, making it an actual decision with real impact.
There were too many one-off checks for corruption in CoC 1.

With all the super corrupt slaves, like Tenta Jojo and whatever, it only checks/spikes your corruption when you turn them. So you can continue to keep them and fuck them after you become pure - costs you a couple points of corruption, but it's not too hard to get rid of it. You mention Tel'Adre, but that's a once-off check too (Bazaar also). Even perks like Corrupted Libido continue to work once you slip below the threshold required to take them, with the sole exception of the Feeder perk.

Pretty much the only things I can think of, off the top of my head, that are not one-offs are the beautiful sword's damage, whether or not Kiha gets angry at you, and the Feeder perk.

I feel like there were quite a few followers who oddly didn't care about the player's corruption. Arian, for example, can even treat your corruption, but he doesn't react badly to a corrupted player at all I think.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
There were too many one-off checks for corruption in CoC 1.

With all the super corrupt slaves, like Tenta Jojo and whatever, it only checks/spikes your corruption when you turn them. So you can continue to keep them and fuck them after you become pure - costs you a couple points of corruption, but it's not too hard to get rid of it. You mention Tel'Adre, but that's a once-off check too (Bazaar also). Even perks like Corrupted Libido continue to work once you slip below the threshold required to take them, with the sole exception of the Feeder perk.

Pretty much the only things I can think of, off the top of my head, that are not one-offs are the beautiful sword's damage, whether or not Kiha gets angry at you, and the Feeder perk.

I feel like there were quite a few followers who oddly didn't care about the player's corruption. Arian, for example, can even treat your corruption, but he doesn't react badly to a corrupted player at all I think.
You forgot corrupted aura perk. Only works when you're over 70 corruption.

Wacol

Apr 16, 2018
Some (non-sexual) interactions with your kids would be nice. Those were quite heartwarming in the first CoC. On the other hand, without Mareth's rapid growing up, it's hard to imagine to have much more options than just changing their diapers.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some (non-sexual) interactions with your kids would be nice. Those were quite heartwarming in the first CoC. On the other hand, without Mareth's rapid growing up, it's hard to imagine to have much more options than just changing their diapers.
Don't worry. Thanks to Patreon cracking down on adult content, incest is essentially blacklisted at this point.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
incest is essentially blacklisted at this point.

Understandable, though regretable all the same...

Some (non-sexual) interactions with your kids would be nice.

Equally understandable. I too wish to teach my children to become master thieves, elemental blacksmiths, and Jaina Proudmoore.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
Just throwing this out there... Vampires.

Speaking of vampires, what exactly are the rules about undead? The public design document made it seem like a no-go but things like Vampires and Dullahan are traditionally considered undead, so it seemed to me like we need to avoid necrophile stuff but undead-themed monsters were still fine? I'd like some clarification on that because it was unclear to me.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Speaking of vampires, what exactly are the rules about undead? The public design document made it seem like a no-go but things like Vampires and Dullahan are traditionally considered undead, so it seemed to me like we need to avoid necrophile stuff but undead-themed monsters were still fine? I'd like some clarification on that because it was unclear to me.

Are they alive? If yes, they're not undead and thus fine. The Dullahan is not hard to implement without killing the dullahan-to-be... just have a magic detaching head, bam!

And I think vampires are already slated to be in the game, in the form of cum-vampires. Cumpires, if you will. Agian, as long as they aren't dead it's fine (I believe the cumpires sustain themselves by draining "life force" (IE cum) from others, hence immortality, but no death involved)

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
Well, undead creatures are alive, by y'know definition of no longer being dead.

Necrophilia is generally with cold, inanimate bodies, so as long as the dullahan and vampire characters aren't that... I'd expect it to be fine...?

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
Well, undead creatures are alive, by y'know definition of no longer being dead.

Necrophilia is generally with cold, inanimate bodies, so as long as the dullahan and vampire characters aren't that... I'd expect it to be fine...?

I think the problem lies less with the re-animated (it's not necrophilia if you have sex with a person who's had a near-death experience after all) part and more with the bloodsucking part, I could be wrong though.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
I feel like I'm gonna get a reputation as the guy who cares WAY to much about the undead... Anyways here's what I can find and what my ideas are

From the FAQ

Q.) What's the "banned" content in this game?
A.) Much like mainline productions here, some subject matter is prohibited in CoC2 - however, it is a slightly different list. Among this is any form of sexual depiction or content of minors, as well as the fetishes and kinks concerning scat, watersports, vore, gore and necrophilia. In addition, because CoC2 is funded by patreon, any hard incest - ie, direct nuclear family relations - is considered out as well. In addition, for the sake of content consistency, the player character cannot undergo any transformations they take them away from a humanoid shape, IE they can't be a centaur. (There can be centaurs! Just not you.)

Do note that this is merely the ironclad list, anything else is subject to approval as well. Don't try to push edge cases, either.

And From the Design Doc

First and foremost: The same rules as in Fengames applies here for content allowable, obviously. No loli, piss/poo, corporeal undead, whatever. Angels still verboten for lore-reasons (whatever those are, ask Fen). Werewolves and dragons also okay now. Handle with care.

The problem I had is that "Corporeal Undead" just means any undead with a physical body (Corpus), which classically includes intelligent undead like vampires. CoC1 had a ghost though, which counts as incorporeal and so would be within the rules. I think the problem with the "Corporeal" undead is the problem of the decaying body (zombies, skeletons, ghouls, etc), If I'm interpreting things right. Therefore undead without decayed bodies such as a normal-looking lich, Vampires, Jiangshi, or incorporeal undead such as banshees, ghosts, or wraiths should be fine.

If that sounds right to you all I think its a good guideline.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The problem I had is that "Corporeal Undead" just means any undead with a physical body (Corpus), which classically includes intelligent undead like vampires. CoC1 had a ghost though, which counts as incorporeal and so would be within the rules. I think the problem with the "Corporeal" undead is the problem of the decaying body (zombies, skeletons, ghouls, etc), If I'm interpreting things right. Therefore undead without decayed bodies such as a normal-looking lich, Vampires, Jiangshi, or incorporeal undead such as banshees, ghosts, or wraiths should be fine.
No disrespect meant, but I think what you're saying here could fall under "Don't try to push edge cases, either". When the rules say "no corporeal undead", saying "what about corporeal but non-rotting undead?" probably won't help you. I mean, it's good that you're asking, getting things clear is important. But if you really want to write a vampire, it'd probably be best to get solid word from one of the devs before you start, so you don't put in time on a project that gets rejected because the base concept is against the rules.

I think you're right about ghosts and things like that being safe, though. My entry for the Halloween contest was a ghost, and that was fine, even though it was made out to be just a dream.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
No disrespect meant, but I think what you're saying here could fall under "Don't try to push edge cases, either". When the rules say "no corporeal undead", saying "what about corporeal but non-rotting undead?" probably won't help you. I mean, it's good that you're asking, getting things clear is important. But if you really want to write a vampire, it'd probably be best to get solid word from one of the devs before you start, so you don't put in time on a project that gets rejected because the base concept is against the rules.

I think you're right about ghosts and things like that being safe, though. My entry for the Halloween contest was a ghost, and that was fine, even though it was made out to be just a dream.

I'm honestly not trying to push things, I just think the rule should be better defined since undead are so common in fantasy. Sexy Vampires are basically mainstream but "technically" still break the rule of "no corporeal undead" so I just wanted to try and get a more well explained rule for people to follow.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm honestly not trying to push things, I just think the rule should be better defined since undead are so common in fantasy. Sexy Vampires are basically mainstream but "technically" still break the rule of "no corporeal undead" so I just wanted to try and get a more well explained rule for people to follow.
I'm just gonna say, back in CoC, the mere mention of vampires got a response of a hard NO. Whether it was simply banal or because Fen and co didn't want to see erotic bloodsuckery in their game, cumpires was the only compromise, but then, anything that counted as a cumpire was anything that simply fed off cum.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
I can never remember which way that means, is that like 'hell yeah', or like 'dude stfu'?

That's a "hell yeah," although he's using the phrase incorrectly. On that topic I don't think incest would be completely out of the question, considering that TiTS has the KiroxKally arc. Anything made for CoC2 would likely need to be handled with care and pre-approved I imagine.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
That's a "hell yeah," although he's using the phrase incorrectly. On that topic I don't think incest would be completely out of the question, considering that TiTS has the KiroxKally arc. Anything made for CoC2 would likely need to be handled with care and pre-approved I imagine.

The Kiro and Kally stuff was done before the incest crackdown. It's kind of in a grey area because of it, and it might never get any additions due to it.

As far as I am aware, the BIG incest no-no is parent and child in any way, and there is no budging on that. As for incest between siblings... well as far as I'm aware it's now a no-no, but I imagine there are exceptions. For example, say you're having a threesome with two sisters. Is that content a no-no because there may be some incest in it? What if they never touch in the scene? What if they only kiss?

However, I feel like those kinds of questions are sort of "Don't try to push edge cases" which they don't want.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
The Kiro and Kally stuff was done before the incest crackdown. It's kind of in a grey area because of it, and it might never get any additions due to it.

As far as I am aware, the BIG incest no-no is parent and child in any way, and there is no budging on that. As for incest between siblings... well as far as I'm aware it's now a no-no, but I imagine there are exceptions. For example, say you're having a threesome with two sisters. Is that content a no-no because there may be some incest in it? What if they never touch in the scene? What if they only kiss?

However, I feel like those kinds of questions are sort of "Don't try to push edge cases" which they don't want.

Right, I'm not too familiar with Patreon's guidelines, but I don't think such things are allowed because they're simply grandfathered in. I also recall an alternative end in TiTS which involves your rival becoming your sex slave, which leads me to my next point - since relationships between cousins are legal in a lot of places, would that not be a possible grey area?