What content would you like added?

sovietspyder

Apr 10, 2018
A couple of other things that I feel like CoC2 could benefit from:
A variety of slow-tf items, like the Horsepill or Laquine ears from TiTS.

And this one's particularly important to me, and would probably go well in both this game, and TiTS as well; a 'furry-level setting'. Now by this I don't mean "removes everything furry, from the items to NPCs or encounters", I mean a setting you can toggle that just prevents items from turning the PC into a furry, while allowing the other effects of the item intact. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've had to either savescum or how many credits I've spent in TiTS to get the Laquine Ears to have the effects to the point I wanted without having to go "Welp, my face is now a rabbit, my legs aren't what I wanted them to be anymore, annnnd I'm covered in fur that I don't want, Goddammit." A way to avoid that kinda frustration would be nice.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

And this one's particularly important to me, and would probably go well in both this game, and TiTS as well; a 'furry-level setting'. Now by this I don't mean "removes everything furry, from the items to NPCs or encounters", I mean a setting you can toggle that just prevents items from turning the PC into a furry, while allowing the other effects of the item intact. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've had to either savescum or how many credits I've spent in TiTS to get the Laquine Ears to have the effects to the point I wanted without having to go "Welp, my face is now a rabbit, my legs aren't what I wanted them to be anymore, annnnd I'm covered in fur that I don't want, Goddammit." A way to avoid that kinda frustration would be nice.

That's what the alchemy system is for.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
- Involuntary TF scenes, possibly for losing fights

As much as I'd like it this can basically never happen due to community outcry. People hate hate hate it when the TF they spent a lot of time/savecumming on is changed. Usually only happens in bad ends, or immediately prior.

That makes sense, but aren't some tails in TITS (like the cunt snakes) resistant to changes? Would it be feasable to let people "lock" their preferred body parts so they can't be changed and have the rest be changed by the game at will?...

...this is another one of "too much hassle for what it's worth", isn't it?

Reactions: BigBoss6121

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I only want three things:

- An equilibrium between male content and futa; I prefer men, dick-carrying women will never be a replacement for me. Basically, keep in mind straight women and gay guys exist too.
- More feral-looking anthros or monsters; I don't mind Kemonomimi (basically humans with furry features) but me personally I prefer it when they look more like monsters than humans.
- Underwater content and it's derived species; I'm a fan of all sorts of mer people, from two-legged types (Shape of Water) to your regular fish-tail merfolk or octo-mers.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
A return to being able to impregnate a significant portion of characters.
For all the size/volume/potency stats, TiTs felt like it dropped the ball with like a handful of none sterile females in the known (and unknown) universe.
I feel like this is a big area where text based games have the advantage in implementing and it was one of the best parts of the original CoC.
Doesn't have to be overly customized for every character, just core pregnancy functionality customized with flavor text for secondary characters will suffice.
+1

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018

I feel bad because I didn't know about some writers dying. Sorry to hear that.

The only pregnancy I've ever had problems with was the psychic tentacle monster in TiTS. That thing was a bitch when I first got surprised by it and there wasn't really anything I could do (without looking for online help) since Willpower didn't really do anything. So there are pregnancies that contraceptives don't prevent too.

The consequences thing was more about how fights either end completely neutral or they Bad End. It would be nice to see some more dynamic there, like mission fails without a Bad End.

I can communicate one thing better after sleeping on it. The biggest thing I missed out on in TiTS was that Willpower did not allow you to overcome mind control, or drugs, or lust, in any way (and I'm probably forgetting some other things). It should have made you more resilient to things like hypnotism, made you able to last a turn or 2 at max lust before losing the fight, let you take control of situations that normally the character is resigned to. Its a wonderful idea as a stat since it lets players decide how strong willed and in control they want to be, but it was woefully underdeveloped.

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
The closest thing that I might be writing is a gestation acceleration potion, (...) .
That would be a great addition. I`d like to see some pregnancies and interactions between children, MC and his/her partner, but it usually takes too long.
I was checking Sera scenes the other day, and it takes 9 months for the birthing. Nothing unusual there, but in my mind the rival would have stolen the heritage already.

Honestly, the one major transformation type I feel is currently lacking from TiTS, and thus would like to see here, is that there's no way for a herm to stow your dick internally so you can appear/act as wholly female when desired.
You can get a genital sheath from the naleen nip that says it hides your dick(s), but I don't know if the game recognizes at all that anything's hidden.
It doesn`t, and I`d like to see that added too. A magic symbol that show/hide genitals would be neat.

Reactions: valkyr42

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
What would I like added...
maxresdefault.jpg

big_1519641718_image.jpg

60A2C4455051FAABBE7AB42567CC1B14E98CEAC9

latest

latest

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
From my years of hanging around this place and playing the games, i don't think that physical means of hiding that one has a dick would let you pass as not having one once a sexual encounter goes all the way. As it's been established that sexual arousal applies to everything a given person has got and orgasms are sympathetic even if not everything is getting stimulated. So while you could use internal genitals to pass off not having a dick for a while, it's not going to last once you get worked up.

Though magic would probably work. I recall an artist on hentai foundry (i think) who had a spacegoat character who hid her dick with magic.

Mugg

Apr 10, 2018
Wishing I lived in Sweden
From my years of hanging around this place and playing the games, i don't think that physical means of hiding that one has a dick would let you pass as not having one once a sexual encounter goes all the way. As it's been established that sexual arousal applies to everything a given person has got and orgasms are sympathetic even if not everything is getting stimulated. So while you could use internal genitals to pass off not having a dick for a while, it's not going to last once you get worked up.

Though magic would probably work. I recall an artist on hentai foundry (i think) who had a spacegoat character who hid her dick with magic.

Who the hell in their right mind would WANT to keep their dick hidden when there's pussy in front of them. The point is to be able to yell 'surprise!' when you pull your pants off :D

Reactions: Thisdude

kkko222

Jan 9, 2016
One thing I thought that wasn't present enough outside of main npcs were succubus. Need more succubus encounters >.<

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Who the hell in their right mind would WANT to keep their dick hidden when there's pussy in front of them. The point is to be able to yell 'surprise!' when you pull your pants off :D
You never know. If I've learned one thing from playing these games and seeing people talk about them, it's that everybody's got their kinks and fetishes, even if I don't understand them. I like the idea of the futa I play having an obvious bulge, but I can see how someone would like pulling a SURPRISE PENIS! even when they're naked. :D

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
You never know. If I've learned one thing from playing these games and seeing people talk about them, it's that everybody's got their kinks and fetishes, even if I don't understand them. I like the idea of the futa I play having an obvious bulge, but I can see how someone would like pulling a SURPRISE PENIS! even when they're naked. :D

I think it boils down to not being what's on the outside that counts, but what's on the inside ;)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
I mean I'm not sure how common bonuses, perks, and abilities tied to TFs will be in 2 but they were certainly common enough in the original that a forced TF could really fuck over certain builds which would feel super bad. Especially since some of those, like kitsune tails and anemone hair would require quite a bit of repair if they got lost.

Other than the motto of "save early, save often", I think the game Nimish Fetish Fantasy has a viable solution. In that game, you could lock an aspect of your looks so that is could no longer be changed or was very resistant to change. So once you had a part just like you wanted it, you could lock it and continue to work on the rest of the look.

Personally, in CoC I was always kind of fond of the Snake tongue from Snake Oil, the Solid Black Eyes from using Trap Oil, & the 4 nippled breasts that Esrayle gives as a reward. It would be nice to be able to freeze those aspects and then be able to use that stockpile of Humannus to get back to human on most everything else.

Reactions: Kesil and Zavos

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
What about the idea of creating an army of your children? Of course, there would be a possibility of rebellion if we treated them badly. The children would stop being just numbers.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Femsubs, shortstacks, EXTRA THICC girls need sweet rough loving, having stats effect certain situations aka using strength to knock over a large heavy door or excite a bovine girl by picking her fat ass up and allow the player to choose what kind of dom or sub they want to be agressive or gentle/power bottom or on top sort of how B does with paige

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly, the one major transformation type I feel is currently lacking from TiTS, and thus would like to see here, is that there's no way for a herm to stow your dick internally so you can appear/act as wholly female when desired.
I don't exactly remember but I believe you can achieve this with the raskevel TF. Or the shark one.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
A ton of succubi / demon girls. Of course, it's CoC so that's a given: CoC 1 had Ceraph, Vapula, Ifris, the Secretarial Succubus, and Lethice, as well as the non-sexable Greta and Lucia. I'm greedy for more, though!

More interaction with the camp would be nice. I want to build up a nice comfy base, with secure fortifications on the perimeter and lots of luxuries on the inside.

Would love to see more affectionate dommes. Someone who makes no secret about owning your ass, but likes to take good care of their things.....
I love this type of thing. Izumi's one of my favourite CoC characters because of it, and it would be great to see similar content in CoC 2.

The best way to approach this is to use the Laquine Ears to start with, ending up as a complete furry rabbit, and TF back from there. Sorry if you already knew this, this technique isn't always possible depending on what other TFs you want.

Reactions: Noxxie

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
How did I forget to mention more incubi. There were a few that I remember in CoC, but only one that I recall having sex with. The incubus janitor in the Factory. He was great.

Reactions: FolsomC