Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
@Academy Of Fetishes Game
You have a point.
And what do you mean by Ms. Curie being more "open minded" with all the students in the future?

I mean she won't keep as much of a "professional" distance from them.

Did you found a way to introduce the improved version of the hucow drug and the reverted drug?

No, I'm not actively thinking about that. Probably won't be for month(s).

In a few posts back, we were talking about bimbofication, you were against that.
I have finally thought of different and new ideas for the content of the improved hucow drug and reverted drug:

When Jessie takes the reverted drug and the students takes the improved hucow drug, they would become "corrupted" in a more animalistic cow-like way.

By the way, could you make Jessie "less corrupted" because of the reverted drug?
Because her mind would be closer to being normal than the other students who are "more corrupted" by taking the improved hucow drug.
And I think it would be easier for you to write the dating/sex scenes between the principal and reverted hucow Jessie.
Would this idea be a possibility for her?
This is going over my head. Seems like you want all sorts of variations on drugs, but I'm not seeing the benefit to these choices. Then again, I may be misunderstanding the idea.

And with that, I have another idea for Jessie:

Would it be possible to give her the reverted drug when her hucow transformation has ended only?
Why should this be the only way?

Jessie and the students would become exibitionists and they won't care if they are seen naked, they will be fixated to they're breasts and tell how they like to be milked with the pain to pleasure the milkers brings to them, and the blissful way of life to live as a cattle every day at the barn.
And don't forget to give them a more perverted personality to varying degrees and an optional enlarged clitoris to stimulate the hucow's milk production.
Oh, and also the occasional moo-ing while they speak, while they are getting milked and while they are being stimulated sexually.
Are these ideas to your liking?

I like the enlarged clit. They will be stuck in a barn so that rules out most exhibitionism.

Anyways, like you said, you should write scenes with Ms. Curie visiting the barn to check on the health of Jessie and the other hucow students without any mentions of Ms. Tink.
In these scenes, depending on the content of a scene, you could add the help of Kira instead.
Is this alternative better?
I don't see why it would be better to have Mrs. Curie instead of Ms. Tink. Seems better the other way around since the latter is her care taker.

Speaking of health, would you be more tempted to write some co-op scenes with Ms. Curie and the nurse?
yeah maybe, those two backgrounds go well together.

And speaking of co-operation, will you concider writing some scenes with Ms. Monet and the pool teacher in the future?
I have a feeling that they would develop a friendship/relationship centered on the joy of being an exibitionist, don't you think?

Yeah, I have a feeling they'll work together at least once.

If it were necessary to add a new student to be a fbb, what type of personality will she have?

Probably confident and a little vain.

When the relationship mecanic between her and the principal wil be written and implemented, will you make the good shower scene longer?

I can't say yet. It's too far away.
Are these candidates to your liking?

Most likely, only one char will have an enlarged clit. Maybe 2. It's hard to have a point in time where the whole game changes in a way that people may not like. I have to consider if the large clits are on or off from that point forward for every scene. Easier just to think about if x is in the scene instead of everyone.

Will you plan for more defloration scenes in the future?

Yeah maybe. I think the Kira/Casey relationship is a good place to have another one.

Anyways, time for some serious talk.
Could you please tell me how you will write her?
She's my idea after all.

Actually, I thought of having a swimming pool before I started writing the game.

My plan is to have her as a short, skinny African American woman with curly hair. She's not going to come in knowing how the school works and is going to be shocked by what she sees, but learn to like it when she realizes she won't get in trouble for partaking.

Reactions: Strijoca

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm happy to hear that you were on vacation for the past 2 weeks.
I was starting to worry before the end of the second week.

I mean she won't keep as much of a "professional" distance from them.
Hmm... Interesting.
How will she be less "professional" to the students other than doing experiments on them?

No, I'm not actively thinking about that. Probably won't be for month(s).
You can take your time to think about it.
There's no rush.

This is going over my head. Seems like you want all sorts of variations on drugs, but I'm not seeing the benefit to these choices. Then again, I may be misunderstanding the idea.
I'm only asking for three kinds of drugs:

1-The standard Novae Nubhim drug would be for the students and Jessie if you don't choose to change her situation.

2-The improved hucow drug would be for the students if you choose to cure Jessie's loss of speech.

3-And the reverted cure drug would be given to Jessie to cure her mental disability.
As the main effect of the cure, she would be less corrupted than the other students for character development purposes.
Like having a relationship with the principal, going on dates and having access to go on classes like any normal students, but with more lactation.
Its up to you if you want to add some side effects to the cure.

Nothing less, nothing more.

The last two drugs are the ones that I was asking for for you to write for the reverted Jessie path.
The first one is an improved version of Novae Nubhim drug who would be less corrupting on the mind capabilities of the students and the last one is an entirely new drug who would work as a cure for Jessie's inability to socialize.

Levels of mind corruption:
Students who has been given the standard hucow drug: High
Students who has been given the improved hucow drug: Medium
Cured/reverted Jessie: Low
Students who has been given the 2 in 1 drug combo (Improved hucow drug + A less powerful version of the reverted cure): Low

The last one would be optional for students who has interactions in class with the principal who would have they're mind as cured/reverted as Jessie.

Is this clarification better?

Why should this be the only way?
I thought it would be the perfect time to give the reverted cure drug to her.
Because I think she would be against taking more of the hucow drug with how it is affecting her body.
She would be thankful to you for restoring almost all (75%, more or less, its up to you to decide) of her mental capabilities, but I don't want to make her sad by the end of her hucow transformation.
Maybe I'm over-thinking her emotions...
Anyways, when would you think would be the best time to give her the reverted cure drug?

I like the enlarged clit. They will be stuck in a barn so that rules out most exhibitionism.
Fair point, but they'll have to do some exercises to unwind their muscles some times to keep them happy, don't you think?
Do you have other thoughts on my ideas?

I don't see why it would be better to have Mrs. Curie instead of Ms. Tink. Seems better the other way around since the latter is her care taker.
Do you mean to say that you won't write barn scenes with Ms. Curie other than putting Jessie in the barn?
I don't have any problems with that if that's the case.

Yeah maybe, those two backgrounds go well together.

Yeah, I have a feeling they'll work together at least once.
Thanks for considering writing these two co-ops.
Do you, by any chance, have ideas for more co-ops?

Probably confident and a little vain.
That's nice.
How much muscles will she have?
Because girls who are too muscular are not my cup of tea.
Its perfect if she's gonna be lightly muscular.

I can't say yet. It's too far away.
Fair enough.
I can wait.

Most likely, only one char will have an enlarged clit. Maybe 2. It's hard to have a point in time where the whole game changes in a way that people may not like. I have to consider if the large clits are on or off from that point forward for every scene. Easier just to think about if x is in the scene instead of everyone.
Fair points.
I wonder, how will you implement the enlarged clitoris principal if it's that complicated?

Yeah maybe. I think the Kira/Casey relationship is a good place to have another one.
How would that happen?

Actually, I thought of having a swimming pool before I started writing the game.

My plan is to have her as a short, skinny African American woman with curly hair. She's not going to come in knowing how the school works and is going to be shocked by what she sees, but learn to like it when she realizes she won't get in trouble for partaking.
What will you do about the swimsuits?
Would they be of different colours and different designs or will they be like the uniform swimsuits the Japanese schools uses?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Academy of Fetishes v0.14 was just released!

This new release is all about the new swimming pool. You're also introduced to Ms. Waterloo, the new swimming teacher. This all happens in an epic, 11k+ word scene (bringing the game to a total of 180k words). The new teacher is something of a sex expert... a sexpert if you will. She seduces Amy (the most petite character in the game) and gives Fifa (a tan Filipina trans girl) a powerful, yet slow, orgasm. There's lots more to the scene, but you can discover those details when you play it :) I'll list the fetishes at the end, as I imagine some prefer to be surprised and would want to skip it. By the way, this scene was a commissioned idea :)

In addition to the text, this release adds 3 new pictures to the game, including one for the new swim scene. If you want to check out that new picture, here's a link: https://imgur.com/iT4Yhlq

If you're curious what I've planned next there will be a new nurse with a hard vomit scene! If that sounds too gross (I can't imagine it would), I plan to add a bunch of other little stories with a variety of other fetishes. Maybe even a new dream sequence feature so we can have some unrealistic fetishes in the game.

I hope you enjoy this release, I worked really, really hard on it. Here's the list of fetishes included in the new content:

* Exhibitionism
* ENF
* Ball sucking
* Teabagging
* Ball worship
* Pubic hair
* Orgasm control
* Ruined orgasms
* Hands free orgasms
* Anal fingering
* Hickies
* Swim suits
* Cum eating

You can play the game here: https://academyoffetishes.com

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Welcome back!

I can't wait to read your answer to my previous post.

Also, congratulations on implementing the swimsuit fetish/teacher to your game!

And it's another accomplished milestone to your game!

Is Ms. Waterloo a "sexpert" in the Kama Sutra?

I can't wait to read her content! :allears:

And... On the other side of the medal...

Is the scene with the nurse with the hard vomit content even sexual? o_O
I don't know if I should exclude it/skip it entirely. :confused:

Will you write another scene for her soon after this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Is Ms. Waterloo a "sexpert" in the Kama Sutra?
Not specifically that, but she's real good at it.

Is the scene with the nurse with the hard vomit content even sexual? o_O
I don't know if I should exclude it/skip it entirely. :confused:

You should probably skip it entirely :p

Will you write another scene for her soon after this one?

Probably. There's so much you can do with a nurse :)

Reactions: Strijoca

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Not specifically that, but she's real good at it.
Good to know!
I was half-joking if you want to know. :D

You should probably skip it entirely :p
Thanks for the advice.

0.15.00 Update: What will happen to all of the chocolate muffins in Kira's stomach after you deny Mrs. Ball the pleasure to continue force feeding her in the first round of choices and that the principal walks Kira to her next class?
Will all of the fat go in Kira's breasts by making them gradually and noticeably bigger?

And if you allow Mrs. Ball to force feed Kira and the principal also brings her to her next class, you could make her gradually fatter if you want...

After Mrs. Ball's force feeding scene (depending on your choices...) and that the principal brings Kira to her next class, I have a great idea for you:

I'm not really interested in the scat fetish to be honest, but as you should know, I only like it if it is well drawn or it doesn't look gross with my other favourite fetishes.
My idea would turn into a nice scene with the nurse.
With that said, here you go:
https://hitomi.la/galleries/177182.html
Or is it not realistic enough for you?

As a side note, in Mrs. Ball's/Kira's yearbook file, you forgot to write a mention that you prevented/stopped the force feeding any further.

Probably. There's so much you can do with a nurse :)
I can't wait to read your nurse fetishes that you are planning to write for her! :)

0.15.00 Update: If you want, could you tell me why you changed your mind on the nurse's personality?

I know that my posts can be quite long and...
I'm not against this but, if you want, you could choose/ignore and answer to some of my questions in my posts.
I'll understand if you don't want to answer to all of them.

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
From your Patreon page:
Here's what I'm thinking of working on next. I don't want to promise any of the following, it's just what's in my head at the moment: I'm going to make a scene that's "between" the first and second hucow scene. I'll explain what I mean in a second. A lot of people complained they didn't like Jessie's mental degradation. So, what I'm thinking of doing is making it so that after the first Jessie hucow scene, you have a choice to give her 1 pill or 2. If you give her 2, then you get the mental degradation scene. If you give her 1, then there's no mental degradation, and you have sex with her. It'll be a good excuse to write a sex scene between the MC and Jessie. The first one in the game.
You're a f*cking genius!!!
Your scene who's gonna happen "between" the two hucow transformation scenes sounds totally awesome!!
Your scene sounds way, way better than my mental cure idea!
Two words:

*Mind Blown*

In the meantime, you'll have to think on how the principal will convince Jessie to continue on taking the Novae Nubhim drug, because I would really like to see her becoming happy after all the things she's gone through...

Maybe you could make a deal with Jessie by protecting her from Mrs. Ball, in a permanent manner.
You could do that by giving Jessie some private gym/physical education lessons with the principal.

Is this a good idea or not?

As a side note, will you have a second "special" student who'll become a domestic house animal or another farm animal?
Or would it be to much to write?

As a second side note, now that we can (re)start as a male principal, did you do some progress for the hermaphrodite/futanari princial?
It doesn't really matter if you didn't.
I just wanted to know that's all.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next 0.16.00 update and the 1 drug only/good path with hucow Jessie to become a reality!

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry if you already answered this, but how much "trap" content is there in the game? One of my biggest fantasies is to have been enrolled in an all girl's school as a normal girl even though i'm biologically male only for my secret to slowly get discovered and erotic hijinks to ensue.

I know that isn't the main goal of this game but I'm wondering if there is a good amount of femboi x girl action or if it's just a scene or two?

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm sorry if you already answered this, but how much "trap" content is there in the game? One of my biggest fantasies is to have been enrolled in an all girl's school as a normal girl even though i'm biologically male only for my secret to slowly get discovered and erotic hijinks to ensue.

I know that isn't the main goal of this game but I'm wondering if there is a good amount of femboi x girl action or if it's just a scene or two?
@JDeko
There is a good/large amount of "trap" content if you choose the Trans Girl path after the end of the first week/first set of classes.

There will be even more implemented in the near future.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I don't know why I wasn't emailed. I wouldn't say there's any "trap" content, it's all trans women content. If that's still your thing, I'd say there's a ton of it. But if you only like traps, I don't think you'll get what you're looking for in the game.

Reactions: Sapphire

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I was really busy with reality for the past month and a few weeks.
Coupled with a bit of depression and some varying levels of laziness,
I forgot to write on your patreon and on the forum.
Anyways, I will write about my pros, cons and questions about the four latest updates:

Pros:
+The introduction of the Futanari content with the new principal gender configuration menu;
(I hope that there will be more Futa content in the future!)
+A new Jessie sex scene for...
+The new non mind-broken path for hucow Jessie;
(Awesome!!)
Cons:
-New trans girl scene with Ms. Waterloo.

Pros:
The Yearbook entry mechanic got fixed.
(Yay!)

0.18 and 0.19:
Nothing of interest

Pros:
+A rewrite of the 2 Casey and Kira scenes;
(Before I restart reading the scenes about these 2 girls, I will wait for more content first about them)
+A new image gallery.
(Cool!)

My only question is:
When it will be time to implement the pregnancy mechanic to your game, how will the principal convince the non mind-broken hucow Jessie (or normal Jessie) to remove her contraceptive?
(For example: you could write some dialogue choices to have a chance to convince her to be impregnated by the principal in a non forced, nice way)

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Really interesting game so far. Wish I could encourage Mia to be more dominate to Olivia during the sensory deprivation experiment, making Olivia the submissive in future encounter and potentially seeing Olivia wearing the hood again during their free time,

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
The day that I dreaded has finally come!
My crappy tablet got broken this weekend!
And I can no longer access your discord server!

So hrere's the deal:

Would it be a possibility for you to post your new scenes that you started to write and your latest finished scenes here on this forum like what you are doing on your discord channel until I get my new tablet by around the upcoming September?

And, from here, it would be only possible to write to you only by ps3 (this forum only) and ps4.

I hope I'm not annoying you with this post.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Really interesting game so far. Wish I could encourage Mia to be more dominate to Olivia during the sensory deprivation experiment, making Olivia the submissive in future encounter and potentially seeing Olivia wearing the hood again during their free time,
That's a good idea. If you do the diaper route later, Mia can dominate a bit. I plan to write more of that in the future.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'll give it a try.
And I think the 'following' button is the 'subscribe' button, no?
Because I already clicked it a long time ago.

I've read the intro to Kira's scat camera scene and I was sad that the good ending was not written yet.

Edit:
I've read Kira's scat-eating bad ending camera scene until you have to choose between three paths and I had ideas to a follow-up.

For a camera scene, Kira will try to go to her next class or to her room, feeling disgusted or relieved. A random/unknown student will push her on the floor (intentionally or by accident), directly on her stomach. Jessie sees this and goes to save her from her miserable state. After that, you could write some words of encouragement and some breast feeding if Jessie is lactating. In the end of the camera scene, the principal would have a great idea for Kira. In a class scene with Mrs. Curie, they will share an idea of giving Kira the diluted aphrodisiac all over her stomach (and her breasts). It would make her self urine enema experience more "agreeable". After giving her the diluted aphrodisiac, Casey would volunteer to sleep with her. On the next Mrs. Curie scene or at the end of the chastity/holy week, Kira's stomach would be pregnant-looking (on the final month of pregnancy), really full and ready to burst at any moment. You could write some heavy stomach (and breasts) massaging/worshiping with Casey, Jessie and Eva.

I really hope that these ideas are to your liking.

And I'm really liking the idea of Jessie masturbating (and lactating) in the principal's office.

Last edited: