What Content Would You Like Added?

Jun 30, 2017
For people who like the characters with ovi-dicks just wondering if devs could reuse a character that gets almost no love at all. The Nyrean princess, bcus she would want to not get fucked constantly by her "beta's" and she could totally become your sub if you make a deal with her mom taivra or if u kill taivra u can enslave her and do what you want with her. If she does become your crew member she could be very "interesting" to say the least.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
For people who like the characters with ovi-dicks just wondering if devs could reuse a character that gets almost no love at all. The Nyrean princess, bcus she would want to not get fucked constantly by her "beta's" and she could totally become your sub if you make a deal with her mom taivra or if u kill taivra u can enslave her and do what you want with her. If she does become your crew member she could be very "interesting" to say the least.
Yeah, it always kinda bothered me that after you:
A) Marry her mom
B) Subjugate her mom, and become the new ruler

She's still stuck in her room in a perpetual orgy. Maybe you could walk in and everything would be fine, then there could be an option to play the Orgy scene by suggesting it to her.

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Maybe I'm just selfish, but I'd love to have more interactions with the Naleen. I love them so much, and it breaks my heart whenever I tell the Naleen Huntress I'm with that I have to go. I know it's probably not what you mean by "combat encounters and sex scenes," since Naleen are comparatively minor characters, but I still love them so much. I'd love more content that involves them to some degree.

Shadowrose

Jan 3, 2018
Has there been any thought put into exploring momma Steele? As far as I have been able to find all we know is what we choose for her race to be in character creation. With mothers day coming up in a few months it could be cool to at least get a little bit of expanded story concerning her.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Has there been any thought put into exploring momma Steele? As far as I have been able to find all we know is what we choose for her race to be in character creation. With mothers day coming up in a few months it could be cool to at least get a little bit of expanded story concerning her.
It's been mentioned and shot down constantly every time.

TBH All I and others want really is just a simple little email message from her that doesn't have to put too much effort into making her as variable as Steele themselves are, just so that we know that she isn't dead.

Though I'm not counting on it at this point given how it's been so far. If there was to be any mother's day related stuff, I imagine it'd involve Briget, since she was the one that raised you.
I uh.. kinda sorta want to see something from Beatrice too, even though she's not a Steele, or your mother, she still takes the time to spoil you and be all motherly towards you as if she was and all.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
i would love the Puazi to become a core race totally not because i want to make one into a supervillian...
Yes!

Even if that can't happen, i still think it'd be cool to have more Puazi characters. I absolutely love Gwen and all of her scenes so i'd love more Puazi characters! :)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What about a belt that can make holographic "censor bars" over your private parts when you enter a no nudity zone, and then turn on if your not? That way you could still be naked on tarvos station but still be covered so you don't get in trouble?

That's actually a pretty cool idea.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
The upgrade is a holographic barrel that’s fits over Steele’s torso.

How about a crate

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-The-Phantom-Pain-Sticks-To-Its-Roots-1024x576.jpg

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
So I keep seeing how supposedly there's too many futas and all that. But I just realized, there's literally only two of them as crew members, I guess 3 if you count giving Bess a piece. Azra is a prude with her dick, and Sera is submissive in crew. How am I supposed to make a satisfactory dickgirl harem with this sort of variety or lack thereof?! I know this is also the case if you want just guys, but since I'm selfish I don't care about that.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
So I keep seeing how supposedly there's too many futas and all that. But I just realized, there's literally only two of them as crew members, I guess 3 if you count giving Bess a piece. Azra is a prude with her dick, and Sera is submissive in crew. How am I supposed to make a satisfactory dickgirl harem with this sort of variety or lack thereof?! I know this is also the case if you want just guys, but since I'm selfish I don't care about that.
I wholeheartedly support this.

Personally, i'd love a character who was more aggressive, but more dickgirls in general would be just fine with me.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, Azra isn't fully writen yet, so there's still the chance to be on the receiving end of her dick. With Sub Sera, well she's supposed to be a sub, but we have nice things like the sleeping anal scene. A man can dream of scenarios like those with a slightly more confident Sera (successful merchant one, maybe) takes her Master for a peg more often.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Besides my wanting more preg content (no, I don't have maeiusophilia or a pregnancy fetish as it's known in layman's terms, at all), I'd like to see a spider taur. I'm not talking about the old D&D drider either, which was a drow who had either offended the Goddess Lolth, or failed one of her tests. Although with the Sylvanol, that could be done. No, I mean more like Rachnera Arachnera from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, or Everyday Life with Monster Girls. If I could pick any of the girls from that manga, it would be her. I admit, at first it was Miia, as I have a thing for redheads too, but then Rachnera came into the picture. So, yeah, if possible this is what I'd like added.

5e9.jpg

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I don't think I've been able to find it in the game, but I really want something a la the old CoC Reducto... Something that when applied to specific bodyparts, reduce hte size of that bodypart. I personally dislike overly hyper bodyparts, so being able to modulate how large they are would be absolutely amazing. Like for example breast sizes? I haven't found any reliable way to reduce that without giving other TFs, so keeping my character at a C cup is suprisingly hard without savescumming (even though I do that shamelessly)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I don't think I've been able to find it in the game, but I really want something a la the old CoC Reducto... Something that when applied to specific bodyparts, reduce hte size of that bodypart. I personally dislike overly hyper bodyparts, so being able to modulate how large they are would be absolutely amazing. Like for example breast sizes? I haven't found any reliable way to reduce that without giving other TFs, so keeping my character at a C cup is suprisingly hard without savescumming (even though I do that shamelessly)
The Uthra Sap from the tree in the Vanae area can shrink genitals and maybe breasts.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The Uthra Sap from the tree in the Vanae area can shrink genitals and maybe breasts.

Just looked it up, it can shrink breast and balls, but nothing else... So it's something, but definetly not an omni-purpose reductor. It woudl be nice to have one work on penii as well, plus hips and ass.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think an item that increases hip size and an item that increases belly size would be great.
In contrast, what I feel we REALLY need is an item that properly DECREASES hip size.
There's literally nothing outside the masculizers that do so to take you away from the girly hips area. Yet even then, not everyone wants to come out of that looking like a masculine manly dude.
Hips are pretty much the absolute most neglected in the body-part reduction area atm. I feel like if we're gonna have sooooo many options to increase it, we'd need options to decrease it without any other too crazy side effects.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
In contrast, what I feel we REALLY need is an item that properly DECREASES hip size.
There's literally nothing outside the masculizers that do so to take you away from the girly hips area. Yet even then, not everyone wants to come out of that looking like a masculine manly dude.
Hips are pretty much the absolute most neglected in the body-part reduction area atm. I feel like if we're gonna have sooooo many options to increase it, we'd need options to decrease it without any other too crazy side effects.

Good god this! :negativeman:

Thanks to the fact various pregnancies increase my hip and booty size, I sometimes have to save scum for hours just to get everything down to a reasonable level while at the time time balancing my other traits, a process that takes longer than it should since I also need to restore my femininity too.

A TiTs version of reducto would be a godsend for dealing with this issue, especially if it could be aimed at hips and butt separately.

CycloneSP

Dec 23, 2017
Huh, I never really realized this was an issue since I usually just go full blown galotian for total character customization control.