Glassboy's drawings

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
So here's my goo girl. I wanted to draw her petite just to be a little different since goo girls are usually very curvy. She's apparently a bit of a gamer since for Halloween she's wearing some Dragon Quest slime inspired lingerie.

Googygoorl.png

In the end I think I just drew a petite version of Flahne? Maybe she's Flahnes' little sister? Anyway since she's apparently a Rahn you know I had to do an ovipositor version.

Troop.png

I'm having images of her getting filled with cum while her cute petite frame inflates into a curvaceous hourglass figure. Is that something people would find hot? I'd try writing a scene of it and submitting it for the Halloween contest had I any actual writing talent. :p

Next monster girl will be a happy, flappy harpy.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I barely slept last night and as and I'm so tired my visions actually blurry. But all the same I have to draw a harpy girl becuase that's the challenge! Yay!
It's not very good but the concept I think is coll and probably warrants more effort later on if I should revisit the concept.
She's meant to be like a plague doctor insired halloweenie theemed harpy girl, taking inspiration from a blood borne cosplay I say recently.

Yah... I know, not great but the whole point is to draw something everyday even if it's not very good so you can get better by the end of the month. It's like playing a rpg and killing low level mooks, it's not going to get you a lot of xp, but it all still counts towards your next level...

I'm going to bed.

Attachments

• Plague Harpy.png
    Plague Harpy.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 31

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
So I'm drew a centaur today, but I also wanted to try drawing a thicc girl after seeing this tutorial by Doxy. https://prismblush.com/doxy-notes-drawing-thick-girls/
So I drew a chubby cow centaur. Honestly never drawn a centaur before so this was new, also not much time to spend drawing it so instead of real hands she has what might be red gloves? Also she's missing a leg.

Moonster.png

Tomorrow I'll draw the dickest of all rpg enemies. Y'know when you've found a treasure chest and you're expecting some sweet loot?
Fucking Mimcs :mad:

Reactions: hunter45

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Looks like concept art for a Zelda Wind Waker enemy.

It does look like a Wizzrobe or Rito from WW now that you mention it.
Now I want a picture of Medli cosplaying a Wizzrobe. :p
That being said my drawings are nowhere near as cool as the Windwaker concept art. That game is so amazing and stylized! Even the way the clouds of dust appear as little swirly poofs? It's so good!