Den of Scum and Villainy: Ash

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
2253468_original.jpg

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Updated the OP. 

I considered some illegal things for Ash to sell and/or do. One of the things that jumped out at me is that we currently have no way to gain the Breed Hungry/Inhuman Desire/Easy/Treated Milk perks without also being subject to intelligence drain. We also have the subplot of 'fixing the Treatment' with Reaha etc. 

Suggestion: Steele can bring a Medipen of Treatment to Ash and get him to strip out the intelligence-destroying effects, while keeping most of the transformative and libido-boosting ones. Ash, being an asshole, would also change the Treatment over from a bovine theme to a vulpine one without telling the PC. (He wants to make the PC into a more ideal partner for himself, and doesn't care about their consent.) This might also have knock-on effects as Ash derives new and exciting illegal transformatives from the extremely potent and refined Treatment.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not know if Fen will be ok with some npc been able modify just like nothing Treatment. Well jsut noting it as it may be an issue in soon future for ya with this path.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I not know if Fen will be ok with some npc been able modify just like nothing Treatment. Well jsut noting it as it may be an issue in soon future for ya with this path.

Yeah I'd also advise against touching the treatment. New Texas is a exceptionally loaded part of the game.

He wants to make the PC into a more ideal partner for himself, and doesn't care about their consent.
Would this include feminizing the PC?

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
The Treatment mix is both secret and highly controlled, and handing it over to an illegal gene-modder might not be the best idea, to put it mildly. However, there is canon regarding it being modified by people with the right skill set: Big T's secretary Zephyr wants to adjust the mix so it would reverse its usual effects, making submissive cow-boys and Amazonian bull-girls. 

That said, it is of course Fenoxo's creation, and he has full creative control over what can be done with it. Naturally I would ask permission before writing anything at all involving it, just like I asked permission from JimT before starting on Zil-Stealing.

Lashcharge: Yes, if they were female. I don't think he could make the Treatment not have masculinizing effects on males, though. 

(Alternately, Ash could simply build his own custom drug and we could drop the entire link to the Treatment.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Ash making his own custom drug would be a better choice imho. It "customness" could then even explain having some similarities to Treatment effects.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The Treatment mix is both secret and highly controlled, and handing it over to an illegal gene-modder might not be the best idea, to put it mildly. However, there is canon regarding it being modified by people with the right skill set: Big T's secretary Zephyr wants to adjust the mix so it would reverse its usual effects, making submissive cow-boys and Amazonian bull-girls. 

That said, it is of course Fenoxo's creation, and he has full creative control over what can be done with it. Naturally I would ask permission before writing anything at all involving it, just like I asked permission from JimT before starting on Zil-Stealing.

Lashcharge: Yes, if they were female. I don't think he could make the Treatment not have masculinizing effects on males, though. 

(Alternately, Ash could simply build his own custom drug and we could drop the entire link to the Treatment.)

Treatment can be a great base for his drug if you will be able to get Fenoxo's approval, since it has a lot of pretty universally desirable and neat features, especially for female characters, and only few major drawbacks. However there are some additional in-universe complications: 

1)Treatment formula probably is hard to crack/get info about without proper facilities at hand. That's the reason behind Zephyr not being able to proceed with her 'plan' before she gets the Governor post. Presumably, there's a whole special team of New Texan scientists specializing in Treatment at Governor's back and call. I doubt that Ash has everything he may need at hand, and his Xenogen contacts wouldn't want to touch this project with a ten-foot pole. He will need to find some Lash-level crazy underground scientist.

2)Ash will need a pretty good reason to get involved with something that's not only illegal, but can also result in an immediate U.G.C. response. He's also unlikely to get a lot of clients for such thing, since selling it to many people would be too risky. All of this means that Steele Jr. would probably have to fork out a significant sum of credits to fund the whole thing, plus extra for him being an asshole, and still get screwed over in the end. But at that point player should know that he's a scumbag.

Ordering a custom made extra powerful Libido enhancing gene-mod from him is a safer option. It may involve some item fetching and minor payment, with sionachfication in the end. Massive bonus points for writing a convincing dialogue for foxy bastard talking his way out of Steele's retribution.

As a side note, just how powerful do you plan for his Dzaan mods to be and how addicted Steele would be able to get?

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
 Treatment can be a great base for his drug if you will be able to get Fenoxo's approval, since it has a lot of pretty universally desirable and neat features, especially for female characters, and only few major drawbacks. However there are some additional in-universe complications: 

1)Treatment formula probably is hard to crack/get info about without proper facilities at hand. That's the reason behind Zephyr not being able to proceed with her 'plan' before she gets the Governor post. Presumably, there's a whole special team of New Texan scientists specializing in Treatment at Governor's back and call. I doubt that Ash has everything he may need at hand, and his Xenogen contacts wouldn't want to touch this project with a ten-foot pole. He will need to find some Lash-level crazy underground scientist.

2)Ash will need a pretty good reason to get involved with something that's not only illegal, but can also result in an immediate U.G.C. response. He's also unlikely to get a lot of clients for such thing, since selling it to many people would be too risky. All of this means that Steele Jr. would probably have to fork out a significant sum of credits to fund the whole thing, plus extra for him being an asshole, and still get screwed over in the end. But at that point player should know that he's a scumbag.

Ordering a custom made extra powerful Libido enhancing gene-mod from him is a safer option. It may involve some item fetching and minor payment, with sionachfication in the end. Massive bonus points for writing a convincing dialogue for foxy bastard talking his way out of Steele's retribution.

As a side note, just how powerful do you plan for his Dzaan mods to be and how addicted Stelle would be able to get?

Re: Treatment

No matter how refined the Treatment is, it's ultimately nonmagical. If you can get a sample to Ash, he can at least get a better guess at its contents using the tools he has. He probably won't be able to fully replicate it or subvert it, but the additional insight into what the other 80% of the treatment is would no doubt give him lots of juicy trade secrets. 

That said, it could definitely be really nasty to work with, considering it contains nanosurgeons and mind-altering chemicals, and is intended to be highly secure. For all I know, if you try to take the stuff off-world it moves into containment mode, replicates itself a goo body, phones the U.G.C. and tries to incapacitate you. 

As for it being excessively illegal: This is a guy who sells Gush, Throbb and Dumbfuck at the very least. The U.G.C. already wants him in jail. And given that Gush etc aaprently have an existing black market, I'd bet he could find people who wanted his new Treatment-inspired mods. 

That said, a custom libido-enhancing mod can give us 99% of the same stuff without involving the Treatment. 

Re: Dzaan Mods

I'd expect them to be less powerful than a pureblood Dzaan's "you're part of my harem for life now" pheromone-mix, but I'd expect it to get at least as bad as the hypnosis addiction you can pick up on Tarkus. 

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Ideas for new illegal transformatives:

Sinflower:

An illegal street feminizer & fertility drug. Cheaper by far than the legit stuff (Pussybloom/Pussyblossom/Estrobloom), but much less reliable and with dangerous libido-increasing side-effects. 

Effect set:
1/3 chance of gaining an additional vagina, up to a max of 3. 
Increases Fertility by 0.3, up to a max of 1.5.
If PC already has vaginas, add 100 bonus capacity to all of them and regrow all hymens. 
If Femininity isn't capped, Femininity increase of 0-30. 
Hip Size < 12: 50% chance to increase hip size by 1.
Butt Size < 9: 50% chance to increase butt size by 1.
Tone > 30: 50% chance to decrease tone by 5-10.
No hair: Grow hair.
Hair length < 26": 50% chance to increase hair length by 1-10".

Has Penises: 
If penis length greater than 20", decrease penis length by 25%.
If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis by another 25%.
Otherwise, decrease penis length by 0"- 8".
If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis length again by the same amount.
If any penis' resulting length is < 1", remove it. 
If PC has no penises left, also remove all balls.

Has balls, No "Uniball":
Decrease balls size by 0-10.
If balls size greater than 10, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size greater than 25, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size greater than 35, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size =< 0, remove them. 

Gain 5-20 Libido. 
If Libido > 100, femininity is maxed, and PC has three or more vaginas: Bad End.

Brood:
Another illegal fertility drug. Specifically used to instill a need to be impregnated, along with the ability to take the broadest range of cocks possible. Can only be used 'safely' once. Expensive due to illegality and difficulty of synthesis. Used by slavers for obvious reasons. 

Effects:
If PC doesn't have a vagina, gain one.
All PC bonus vagina capacities maxed.
All PC vagina wetnesses maxed, PC becomes a squirter.
Fertility maxed at 15.

Gain Perk: Easy
Gain Perk: Breed Hungry
Gain Perk: Permanent Heat (Your Libido is increased by 60 while you're not pregnant.)
If PC already has 'Permanent Heat', Bad End. 

Stud: 
The male equivalent of Brood, Stud instills an extreme libido, while reducing refractory periods and increasing potency. Can only be used once 'safely.'

Effects:
If PC doesn't have a penis, gain one.
Refractory period reduction maxed.
Seed quality set to its max of 2.

Gain Perk: Permanent Rut (Your libido can never fall below 40.)
Gain 40 Libido.
If PC already has 'Permanent Rut', Bad End.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Ideas for new illegal transformatives:

Sinflower:

An illegal street feminizer & fertility drug. Cheaper by far than the legit stuff (Pussybloom/Pussyblossom/Estrobloom), but much less reliable and with dangerous libido-increasing side-effects. 

Effect set:
1/3 chance of gaining an additional vagina, up to a max of 3. 
Increases Fertility by 0.3, up to a max of 1.5.
If PC already has vaginas, add 100 bonus capacity to all of them and regrow all hymens. 
If Femininity isn't capped, Femininity increase of 0-30. 
Hip Size < 12: 50% chance to increase hip size by 1.
Butt Size < 9: 50% chance to increase butt size by 1.
Tone > 30: 50% chance to decrease tone by 5-10.
No hair: Grow hair.
Hair length < 26": 50% chance to increase hair length by 1-10".

Has Penises: 
If penis length greater than 20", decrease penis length by 25%.
If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis by another 25%.
Otherwise, decrease penis length by 0"- 8".
If has "Mini" perk, decrease penis length again by the same amount.
If any penis' resulting length is < 1", remove it. 
If PC has no penises left, also remove all balls.

Has balls, No "Uniball":
Decrease balls size by 0-10.
If balls size greater than 10, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size greater than 25, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size greater than 35, decrease ball(s) size by additional 0-10.
If balls size =< 0, remove them. 

Gain 5-20 Libido. 
If Libido > 100, femininity is maxed, and PC has three or more vaginas: Bad End.

Brood:
Another illegal fertility drug. Specifically used to instill a need to be impregnated, along with the ability to take the broadest range of cocks possible. Can only be used 'safely' once. Expensive due to illegality and difficulty of synthesis. Used by slavers for obvious reasons. 

Effects:
If PC doesn't have a vagina, gain one.
All PC bonus vagina capacities maxed.
All PC vagina wetnesses maxed, PC becomes a squirter.
Fertility maxed at 15.

Gain Perk: Needy Womb (Your Libido is increased by 60 while you're not pregnant.)
If PC already has 'Needy Womb', Bad End. 

Stud: 
The male equivalent of Brood, Stud instills an extreme libido, while reducing refractory periods and increasing potency. Can only be used once 'safely.'

Effects:
If PC doesn't have a penis, gain one.
Refractory period reduction maxed.
Seed quality set to its max of 2.

Gain Perk: Permanent Heat (Your libido can never fall below 40.)
Gain 40 Libido.
If PC already has 'Permanent Heat', Bad End.

You should replace Needy Womb with Permanent Heat, and Permanent Heat with Permanent Rut.

I don't see why the feminizing product is a illegal cheap product since cheapest feminizing product is already pretty cheap.

A good example of a illegal mod could be one that replaces the PC fluids with illegal ones, like drugs or alcohol.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
You should replace Needy Womb with Permanent Heat, and Permanent Heat with Permanent Rut.

I don't see why the feminizing product is a illegal cheap product since cheapest feminizing product is already pretty cheap.

A good example of a illegal mod could be one that replaces the PC fluids with illegal ones, like drugs or alcohol.

A single dose of Pussybloom costs 14k: Sinflower can completely replicate its effects if you get lucky. It'll also feminize you more generally and ramp up your libido, but you get what you pay for. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
A single dose of Pussybloom costs 14k: Sinflower can completely replicate its effects if you get lucky. It'll also feminize you more generally and ramp up your libido, but you get what you pay for. 

True. However while either of Needy Womb or Permanent Heat would be a suitable name for a perk you get from 'Brood', 'Stud' should give you Permanent Rut, since it's the proper term for males. And just to have a reference point, how much cheaper do you plan to make those drugs?

While I like the idea of making my PC a living drug dispenser, I'm not sure if devs will be too keen on that. We already have a TF item and a legal Xenogen product that can give PC drugged milk or saliva respectively. Incorporating each of them required some compromises. 

It's worth noting though, that your idea decouples getting drugs/alcohol as fluids from alien TFs, and that goes well with Fen&Co new policy of 'not gating any abilities/powers behind transforming into an alien.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
I don't disagree with the name change! I'll go back and edit that.

I would ballpark a dose of Sinflower somewhere between 1 and 3k, probably closer to 1k. Brood and Stud would likely cost more. 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Pussybloom doesn't feminize the player(as in change the player's gender score). It just adds a cunt to the player if he lacks one and costs 9600. Pussyblossom is the one that costs 16800.

Estrobloom feminizes the player and costs 720 credits. Tittyblossom is the more powerful version that gives a cunt if the player consumes it five times within a day(1200 each for 6000 total).

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Pussybloom doesn't feminize the player(as in change the player's gender score). It just adds a cunt to the player if he lacks one and costs 9600. Pussyblossom is the one that costs 16800.

Estrobloom feminizes the player and costs 720 credits. Tittyblossom is the more powerful version that gives a cunt if the player consumes it five times within a day(1200 each for 6000 total).

Sorry: I mean that Sinflower should be seen as a Pussyblossom substitute that happens to feminize, rather than a Estrobloom substitute that happens to give extra vaginas. 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry: I mean that Sinflower should be seen as a Pussyblossom substitute that happens to feminize, rather than a Estrobloom substitute that happens to give extra vaginas. 

Ok that makes more sense. I would also add some freaky feminizations tfs if the pc is already too feminine like breast rows, quadnipples, huge lips and stuff like that.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Ok that makes more sense. I would also add some freaky feminizations tfs if the pc is already too feminine like breast rows, quadnipples, huge lips and stuff like that.

Well, we already have Gush for that. Extra clits could be a thing though!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well, we already have Gush for that. Extra clits could be a thing though!

Gush only gives quad nipples. Maybe you could also add clit enlarger since there are already scenes that account for large clits but there isn't a items that gives them (last I checked.)

EDIT: Actually there are clit enlarger but they are more akin to side effects on Horse Pill, Knot-a-problem and Treatment.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Gush only gives quad nipples. Maybe you could also add clit enlarger since there are already scenes that account for large clits but there isn't a items that gives them (last I checked.)

EDIT: Actually there are clit enlarger but they are more akin to side effects on Horse Pill, Knot-a-problem and Treatment.

Clit enlargement makes some sense, but I'm not sure about extra boobs. If anything I'd prefer to get that added to Gush. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry for the offtopic, but... are there more ways to get bigger nipples (or even nipplecocks) aside from using the Magic Milker?

Clit enlargement makes some sense, but I'm not sure about extra boobs. If anything I'd prefer to get that added to Gush. 

Funnily, I like extra breasts... but I'm not into big breasts. As per clit enlargement, it makes me wonder if engorged female bits will ever be a thing.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Sorry for the offtopic, but... are there more ways to get bigger nipples (or even nipplecocks) aside from using the Magic Milker?

Funnily, I like extra breasts... but I'm not into big breasts. As per clit enlargement, it makes me wonder if engorged female bits will ever be a thing.

*flails* 

I dunno!

(Maybe we need another new illegal drug.)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have a question regarding both projects you plan on putting in the 'Den of Scum and Villainy' planet/station/whatever. Do you think that having an option for Steele Jr. to try and conceal their identity while interacting with various people there and changing some of the content accordingly would be a worthwhile idea?

Particularly with Ash, since  he is a scumbag capable of skilfully working with your DNA, so the first thing that popped into my head when I read his initial draft was: 'The bastard will blackmail you and/or sell you out to Rival'.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
I have a question regarding both projects you plan on putting in the 'Den of Scum and Villainy' planet/station/whatever. Do you think that having an option for Steele Jr. to try and conceal their identity while interacting with various people there and changing some of the content accordingly would be a worthwhile idea?

Particularly with Ash, since  he is a scumbag capable of skilfully working with your DNA, so the first thing that popped into my head when I read his initial draft was: 'The bastard will blackmail you and/or sell you out to Rival'.

Interesting idea, but could be a real pain to implement across the whole area, especially if we want to avoid having to ask the player 'okay, do you tell THIS person who you are?' every five seconds. 

That said...

> blackmail you and/or sell you out to your Rival

> sell you out to your Rival

> sell you to your Rival

(I will probably be writing 'too much submission to Ash' bad ends.)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Interesting idea, but could be a real pain to implement across the whole area, especially if we want to avoid having to ask the player 'okay, do you tell THIS person who you are?' every five seconds. 

That said...

> blackmail you and/or sell you out to your Rival

> sell you out to your Rival

> sell you to your Rival

(I will probably be writing 'too much submission to Ash' bad ends.)

Why does he have to sell the PC to the rival when he can keep you and get the inheritance himself. :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Why does he have to sell the PC to the rival when he can keep you and get the inheritance himself. :p

My idea wasn't for him to gain control over you through mods, or brainwash and enslave you. Instead he will tamper with your DNA in a way that'll make it illegible for the purpose of Steele probes' scanning. He'll either do it on Rival's payroll, or try to blackmail you into buying a cure.

That being said, we know just how potent the effects of modding could be for someone's mind, so making super-submissive and trusting Steele Jr. into his puppet or literally selling them to Rival is definitely possible.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
My idea wasn't for him to gain control over you through mods, or brainwash and enslave you. Instead he will tamper with your DNA in a way that'll make it illegible for the purpose of Steele probes' scanning. He'll either do it on Rival's payroll, or try to blackmail you into buying a cure.

That being said, we know just how potent the effects of modding could be for someone's mind, so making super-submissive and trusting Steele Jr. into his puppet or literally selling them to Rival is definitely possible.

I'm pretty sure Victor made the Nanomachines to keep the players DNA stable and recognizable no matter what shit the player goes through.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
 I know that right now this is a back-burner project, but here is another potential idea for items Ash could be selling as an underground gene-modder. 

Right now most TF items, especially racial ones, are either relatively cheap and highly randomized or ridiculously overpriced and precise. So Ash could be selling 100% precise species or feature-gaining TF items that are cheaper than current ones but loaded with specific side effects. The PC would certainly have an option to be skeptical about them. Depending on how much they know each other/how much control he has over PC at that point, he would weasel his way out of the question or spill the beans.

You can tie this idea to the (mini?)quest mentioned above.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I was convinced that was Sera's shtick. Panda girl sells animal mods that do a bunch of stuff at once and she sells the precise mods for a higher price.

Except she's boring now and this guy is the new hotness I guess so he might as well.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I was convinced that was Sera's shtick. Panda girl sells animal mods that do a bunch of stuff at once and she sells the precise mods for a higher price.

Except she's boring now and this guy is the new hotness I guess so he might as well.

Sera sees herself as a 'real artist/connoisseur' of gene-modding and mostly hates Jade for being a buisness rival as well as for 'having no taste'. Additionally, depending on what interpretation of her character you use, she is also a vehement 'furry hater'.

In any case, both she and Jade only sell legal items of the two varieties I've described.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
So let me make a comparison here:

You want to have a horsecock. Sera would sell you a synth-phallus like the one you find on Tarkus. Jade sells the Literal Horse Pill, which makes you need to save scum to ensure you get the cock TF, and needs an existing dick to work from. Dr. Badger sells Throbb, which grants a dick but increases libido. 

Under your suggestion, Ash's product would probably grant a horse cock guaranteed, but it would have some wholly-predictable side effect. Either you get both the cock and the side-effect, or you get neither.

I like this idea!