CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not forget that after writing it need to be coded too. Sometimes coding isn't much easier to be done for various reason than writing. If you know some writer that can start writing gnoll village then go for it.

Reactions: Damien Soulfire

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Not forget that after writing it need to be coded too. Sometimes coding isn't much easier to be done for various reason than writing. If you know some writer that can start writing gnoll village then go for it.
I would but I don't know any, otherwise I would.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could come to discord to see which one writer may be interested in helping you. At least worth a try.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Just not be scared of bot welcoming you instead of one of staff member. You got link to mods server?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If that bug was meanitoned here in thred person that made orginaly PR for wolf peppers for sure seen it and found fix for it in last days. I sene him quite active on code related work for few days (traces of his code work have been seen on mods discord).

Abi

May 5, 2017
Version 1.4.4 has been released to fix many more bugs. Check the change list!.
Thanks Kitteh!
As for the bugs, I'll eventually get them sorted out. The reason Fera's Boon perk isn't carried over is due to mutual exclusivity
Any chance to change it? For example if you have second row of Fera perk Fera not appear again or something like that.

Changed item deletion from shift key to mode.
If you delete last item button disappear but mod stay on same as before it disappear... so if you forget about it next 'use' will be pain in ass (I lost armor trying put it on after some timeand needed load :p) maybe could you keep button permanently on?

Ant children now count towards ascension. At a cap of 5000, they will count as 30 regular children.
Would you put here some equation? if 5000 ant-babys = 30normal-childs that's mean 1 normal-child = 166 ant-babys, 2 = 333 etc?

Next portion of bugs:

1) X-MAS ELF - useless for females (my char was pure female) :
qp6GUlh.jpg

2) NOT CLICKABLE BUTTON:
gKUSyEN.jpg

EDIT:
Shadow Achievement: Spoiler: Extremely Celibate Delver: Complete Phoenix Tower without orgasming at any point. Spoiler: Orgasms had before the Phoenix Tower was even unlocked count. To get this, you must not cum at any point prior to completing the Phoenix Tower.
Any chance to change it? To do something that we need defeat Helia and not 'play' with her...
defeading her and fucking = 5 Affection points
defeading her and not fucking = 1 point
so we need meet her and defeat 80 (EIGHTY) times... to even start dungeon lol :D

Last edited:

Zarel

Apr 25, 2017
@Zarel In this and other major mod having race other than human score high enough will giv PC racial bonuses to max stats (or in some cases penatly to some stat). So in this case it was fox or more possibly kitsune score that reached req. amount of points in race score with PC getting fox ears to apply all modifications to PC max stat which included -10 to max str.

It's more than just dropping, all the stats bars go askew, some shoot past the max and some drop below, I've tried with other facial features and all make it glitch

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zarel Kitsune race bonuses includes both max str dropping below 100 and max speed/intelligence rise above max 100. That all due to ~90-95% races in mods have bonuses added to them making it possible to get PC stats above 100. So having all of sudden able to go above 100 in some stats or not able reach even 100 stpping at 80-95 pts is caused by PC having bonuses from at least one of race bonuses (it's possible for pc get high enough racial score for few races so bonuses will add to each other).

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry about the lack of responses!

As for the achievement, it's called "Make Mareth Great Again" and according to the code, it's awardable. However, in the achievement interface, it wrongly checks for "NOOOOO!" instead of the proper achievement. That will be fixed in 1.4.6.

Anyways, version 1.4.5 has been released with the new Blackfire spell and the all-new Ebonweave, used for clothes and armour. This is an endgame material.

Reactions: RanmaChan and Zavos

ukelele

Apr 16, 2017
Quick questions.

I assume you can go in and out of silly mode at will with no permanent effects?

Also i just read about the 'secret debug menu' in the latest changelog. How do you access that?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Quick questions.

I assume you can go in and out of silly mode at will with no permanent effects?

Also i just read about the 'secret debug menu' in the latest changelog. How do you access that?
Silly mode can be toggled with no permanent effects, correct. This is the first I'm hearing about the secret debug menu, I must have missed it in the patch notes.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I didn't learn about it until recently as well. Its pretty much the debugging cheats in a place most players won't find them. Item spawning, flag altering, screen for checking statuses n flags. If ya want to cheat, just use CoCEd.

Last edited:

GhalenAswan

May 24, 2017
I noticed that one of Lottie's greyed out sex scenes is labelled "Tentacle" but have found no way of unlocking it.

Is this a bug or some planned expansion?

Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
I didn't learn about it until recently as well. Its pretty much the debugging cheats in a place most players won't find them. Item spawning, flag altering, screen for checking statuses n flags. If ya want to cheat, just use CoCEd.

CoCEd is great but i'd like to know where these things are all the same as i can longer run CoCEd

LightMouse

May 25, 2017
Hello! Been following this mod for a bit, good work! I've been considering writing up a Satyr NPC for the mod, if anyone was interested.

Basically, the NPC is "purified" by the PC and becomes a character found at the Tel'Adre bar. Here's the catch: the character isn't entirely "purified" and can fall back into a corrupted monster through repeated interaction. The "corruption" runs similar to the Kelt submissiveness system. Here's how the progression works:

PC discovers NPC trapped in the Plains. By using purified honey (a la the corrupted faerie in Zetaz's cave) you are able to bring the Satyr to his senses. You free him, and he disappears and reappears in the Tel'Adre bar (allegedly purified) after a day or two. He thanks you by buying free booze and offering to play Three-Card-Monte. Your success is determined by: How many drinks you've taken from him, your INT score, and your SPEED score. Let's say the game, at a neutral state (no stat or drinks included), gives you a 2 in 4 chance to succeed. If your INT (or SPEED) is above 80, you get a 3 in 4 chance to succeed. If both stats are above 80, you have a 100% chance of success. Each time you take a drink, your score drops by 1. Each time you win, you get a small bit of coin. If you lose, you lose a small bit of coin. If you make it to 3 drinks and win, the NPC passes out and you get triple what you'd normally win. If you get to three drinks and your score is 0 in 4, you pass out and lose triple the coin.

Because this is CoC, we wouldn't get anywhere without getting down and dirty. If you play three games in a row, regardless of whether or not you have a drink, the NPC makes an offer: loser performs a sexual favor. This offer is, moving forward, made after every game of T-C-M, with the PC opting for coin or sex. If the PC has sex 3 times, regardless of who wins, the next encounter with the NPC will have a noted change in personality (more rude and lusty) and every game will have sex on the line (with different scenes, noting stronger libido from the NPC). Additionally, your success score in T-C-M will drop by 1 (giving you a 3 in 4 to succeed, with SPE/INT bonus). If the PC has sex 3 times during this state, the next encounter will have an extremely aggressive NPC that will demand sex right away. The player can capitulate or refuse; if the player capitulates, they are forced into sex. Additionally, if the player encounters the NPC immediately after this they will trigger a Bad End. If the PC refuses to have sex, the NPC gets angry and leaves the bar - ending up in the plains as an encounter (now a re-corrupted Satyr).

The "corruption" rating goes down similar to Kelt's submissive rating - stay away for a bit and the NPC's rating will drop, regardless of what stage the NPC is in. I'd say 2 days for 1 sex encounter?

Just an idea! Not sure how to program it but I figured I'd throw it at you all and see what you think!

Reactions: FolsomC

Jgilhespy

May 25, 2017
I do love this game very much, but I'm having... some trouble. I'm having trouble with saving the game and reloading it from a file. I made a CoC folder under my user folder under users under my C drive, and I try to load from file, but it won't do it.
And saves don't... save.

Also, I was disappointed by the watersports scene. I specifically tried to go for that this morning, and finally got there, and... there's really not much to it. Which made me sad.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Are you using a browser to run the game? Don't do that, saves don't work right with browsers anymore. Use a stand-alone flash player instead. Follow the link below and choose the "Flash Player projector" for your OS...

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Also, the lack of particular fetishes in games generally boils down to lack of interest in them to write the scenes for them. Since watersports is kind of a niche and narrow fetish, not much has been done to add it to CoC...not enough writers interested in it to wright the scenes nor enough interest from players to warrant the work, basically. Sadly, that doesn't bode well for anyone who actually is interested. There is a Trello on the OP page in case you happen to want to toss some ideas at people. If you're lucky, it might make it in. Just don't be bummed out if it don't.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
No post was made at the time, but the mod updated on the 25th in case no one noticed the topic title.

Peterino

May 13, 2017
I've been considering writing up a Satyr NPC for the mod, if anyone was interested.
Sounds good to me! If you need help for the coding I could try to help. Just PM me.

Now for something completely different: Does anyone knows what you can build walls around your camp for? Does it affect any encounters at all? If not how about creep encounters after resting/sleep that can be avoided by them?! I guess a unavoidable loss of gold or stats would be hard because it only strikes you in the early/mid game ... Any Ideas about that?

Reactions: LightMouse