CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Theres a thought. Bro body would probably nullify his health condition from his special magic style. It might even proactively nullify it, allowing him to use it more liberally with little/no consequence. But i won't condone sacrificing his intelligence. Izma i'm fine with turning into a walking dildo, but Arian is too precious for that.

Reactions: Coalsack

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Theres a thought. Bro body would probably nullify his health condition from his special magic style. It might even proactively nullify it, allowing him to use it more liberally with little/no consequence. But i won't condone sacrificing his intelligence. Izma i'm fine with turning into a walking dildo, but Arian is too precious for that.
Still.... What if we give sick Arian Bro Brew + Debimbo... Bro body minus bro brains. Arian would no longer be sick, possibly be able to use his magic to the point of being able to defend the camp with it, and might even get some aftereffects from bro brew. It would be really neat for Arian to become a work hard/study hard/play hard nerd-jock.

Socksidoodles

Feb 18, 2017
MD
I have a problem w/ this mod??

I downloaded the .swf file and dragged it into my browser, but for some reason, it keeps downloading itself when I do that. Is it just me?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bro Brew+De-Bimbo applied right after would be most prefferable path for most npc that we may want to have turned into Bro. And I agree that for Arian would be really tragedy to loose intelligence making him unsuited to practice white magic anymore. Not seeing how Arian coudl fin to turn into Bro-fied Black Mage.

@Socksidoodles It may be issue with the browser you use to play mod. Chrome specificaly not like anything using flash so if you using this one browser try use IE or FF to use mod swf file.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
Brofied Phylla \(^o^)/, Brofied Corrupted Amily \(^o^)/, Brofied Sophie \(^o^)/, Brofied Vapula \(^o^)/.

bum

Jan 24, 2016
I've run into a rather problematic bug. I started a new game with 1.43 and I noticed certain encounters that require you to explore a region enough times weren't happening. I looked in the editor at the locations tab and its only listed 1 exploration. Tried changing it and it listed the number but has no effect. So unless its just the editor (which has an outdated xml) the game is not logging how many times I go to each location, which is probably going to make certain encounters impossible.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Brofied Phylla \(^o^)/, Brofied Corrupted Amily \(^o^)/, Brofied Sophie \(^o^)/, Brofied Vapula \(^o^)/.
Phylla shouldn't get bro content because quite literally would kill the character. Phylla is an ant and biologically she has to remain a she in order to maintain the colony, her whole existence as a character lies with you helping spread her people safely. Amily would need to be broified prior to corruption to make it work in a cannonical sense. No way in hell to Valupa, her being bro'd would and should result in a bad end for the character due to the means you meet her and how bro makes her/him stronger I can agree it a trapification since it would render her helpless. Sophie has her character being bro'd atm so no biggie for me as long as we can get some trap content down the road.

Natar

May 5, 2017
Oh, I have that too. I'll just post my save as soon as I get back to my computer, it'll be faster.
If you want there is my character, you can compare difference are between those two characters.

Attachments

• Sara .sol
    6.8 KB · Views: 4

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Bro Brew+De-Bimbo applied right after would be most prefferable path for most npc that we may want to have turned into Bro. And I agree that for Arian would be really tragedy to loose intelligence making him unsuited to practice white magic anymore. Not seeing how Arian coudl fin to turn into Bro-fied Black Mage.

@Socksidoodles It may be issue with the browser you use to play mod. Chrome specificaly not like anything using flash so if you using this one browser try use IE or FF to use mod swf file.
plus the bro brew plus d
Phylla shouldn't get bro content because quite literally would kill the character. Phylla is an ant and biologically she has to remain a she in order to maintain the colony, her whole existence as a character lies with you helping spread her people safely. Amily would need to be broified prior to corruption to make it work in a cannonical sense. No way in hell to Valupa, her being bro'd would and should result in a bad end for the character due to the means you meet her and how bro makes her/him stronger I can agree it a trapification since it would render her helpless. Sophie has her character being bro'd atm so no biggie for me as long as we can get some trap content down the road.
i agree you can't bro speeches that represent the queen of a colony you do that you kill the colony, while the same would go for the scubas after all you can already get them to transform, giving the bro brew or futa brew would just make them become crazy strong and wipe the floor with you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If not for fact it may require much work and wouldn't be doable after her quest that I woudl say...brofied Urta (thou I not so sure if even been brofied she could go on her quest and not be so much different). But Urta is fav Fen npc so I feel it may cause similar reaction as attempting to touch any Savin chara.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
If not for fact it may require much work and wouldn't be doable after her quest that I woudl say...brofied Urta (thou I not so sure if even been brofied she could go on her quest and not be so much different). But Urta is fav Fen npc so I feel it may cause similar reaction as attempting to touch any Savin chara.
I would argue with you on Urta, she may want to go bimbo but never bro let alone continue to be futa. While she has come to terms with her condition before and after meeting you, deep down she wants to be a whole woman and honestly in a real world situation I wouldn't be surprise if she bimbo'd herself if you never met her or after your character practically marries her (depending on your characters gender she would most likely remain futa if you are a pure female), if she did fortunately there is Scholars tea and debimbo to save her mind. She may have fun and says she is over it but anyone who has self confidence issues or depression can tell you even love doesn't fully heal those wounds. Broing someone for the sake of broing only works if the characters psychological profile matches the act. Unless we are talking non descript hostile npc's that just want to shag you like a Gnoll but Urta is an already fleshed out character. I don't want to be mean but I can relate to her a little and it does bug me that anyone who suggest changing her now after she is already fully developed, and yes I consider her my waifu after all this time. This is also why I wouldn't recommend Marble for it unless we are expanding her personality along the cannonical base line.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I would argue with you on Urta, she may want to go bimbo but never bro let alone continue to be futa. While she has come to terms with her condition before and after meeting you, deep down she wants to be a whole woman and honestly in a real world situation I wouldn't be surprise if she bimbo'd herself if you never met her or after your character practically marries her (depending on your characters gender she would most likely remain futa if you are a pure female), if she did fortunately there is Scholars tea and debimbo to save her mind. She may have fun and says she is over it but anyone who has self confidence issues or depression can tell you even love doesn't fully heal those wounds. Broing someone for the sake of broing only works if the characters psychological profile matches the act. Unless we are talking non descript hostile npc's that just want to shag you like a Gnoll but Urta is an already fleshed out character. I don't want to be mean but I can relate to her a little and it does bug me that anyone who suggest changing her now after she is already fully developed, and yes I consider her my waifu after all this time. This is also why I wouldn't recommend Marble for it unless we are expanding her personality along the cannonical base line.
in her case i think she is just to smart and even if you were able to broafie her she would be like you and just take a de bimbo potion to change back.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
in her case i think she is just to smart and even if you were able to broafie her she would be like you and just take a de bimbo potion to change back.
I Urta's case if there was any chance to "bimbo" her she would ask for the pc's help to make sure she didn't suffer psychological or mental issues but again I don't think it would be appropriate for her. Like I said earlier Bimbo is a punishment (or in the little traps case a blessing), and the only reason why I want to expand it is to use it on demons, deviants, a few people in the bazaar, to see what that Bimbo Benoit deal was about (I am actually curious on how that would look and Benoit still gets what they want either way). Examples of deviants would be the Drider in the Swamp, the Satyr and Gnolls in the plains (you would be restricted to one or two gnoll slave as it would be insane to have a harem of repeating scenes so quickly), and the minotaur and hell hound of the mountains.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I Urta's case if there was any chance to "bimbo" her she would ask for the pc's help to make sure she didn't suffer psychological or mental issues but again I don't think it would be appropriate for her. Like I said earlier Bimbo is a punishment (or in the little traps case a blessing), and the only reason why I want to expand it is to use it on demons, deviants, a few people in the bazaar, to see what that Bimbo Benoit deal was about (I am actually curious on how that would look and Benoit still gets what they want either way). Examples of deviants would be the Drider in the Swamp, the Satyr and Gnolls in the plains (you would be restricted to one or two gnoll slave as it would be insane to have a harem of repeating scenes so quickly), and the minotaur and hell hound of the mountains.
i agree. in my case i see any bimbo youse as this, if you can de bimbo yourself others can as well it not like it hard to get ether. then of course you might be asking why don't people like sophie, jojo, or niam do it. the answer to that is simple sophie and niam are sex crazed ideats and jojo has no idea what to do in their situation and is currently loving it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wither way for bimbo or bro path for her she would be also huge project to alter all screnes to either treat her as full female/male. Fen I think somedya in past said he had plans to let her became full female but it ends up not done.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Wither way for bimbo or bro path for her she would be also huge project to alter all screnes to either treat her as full female/male. Fen I think somedya in past said he had plans to let her became full female but it ends up not done.
I think Urta just needs to have the missing functions post quest finished like having her knock up your followers and slaves which would even allow pseudo incest down the road which could be fun to pursue. Urta is perfect as she is otherwise unless you wanted to set up a dom/sub system with her to expand on the pet play.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Version 1.4.4 has been released to fix many more bugs. Check the change list!

As for the bugs, I'll eventually get them sorted out. The reason Fera's Boon perk isn't carried over is due to mutual exclusivity. If you have both Wide Open and Milking Twat, that would likely break the game and your pussy would spazz out.

I do want to add more uses for stones. Especially if it's going to be usable in reinforcing the wall and repairing the Cathedral.

Urta dedicking: no, no, No, NO, NO! NOOOOOO!!! I think she's fine the way she is.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016

As for the bugs, I'll eventually get them sorted out. The reason Fera's Boon perk isn't carried over is due to mutual exclusivity. If you have both Wide Open and Milking Twat, that would likely break the game and your pussy would spazz out.

I do want to add more uses for stones. Especially if it's going to be usable in reinforcing the wall and repairing the Cathedral.

Urta dedicking: no, no, No, NO, NO! NOOOOOO!!! I think she's fine the way she is.
16708187_1380752198642346_8619509387556541686_n.jpg

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016

But in all seriousness I was speaking in hypothetical with Bimbo Urta, post quest Urta should be absolutely comfortable with her body so it isn't needed, BUT I was wondering if you could finish her content like having her knock up your followers and slaves.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitteh chill out man. I now you getting spazms when someone meantione any new npc dedicked. If it so tended I will ask those I talks here it to move to my mod thread so you will not have another near heart acck seeing stuff like dedicked Urta.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016

like i said before i think she is to smart not to use de bimbo on herself, so we safe

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
A few questions about the Achievements:

I have all the followers and lovers unlocked, and for the slaves I have Ceraph, Milk-Girl, and Goo-Girl; which others do I need to unlock the slaves achievement?
The walls and cabin are built completely; what else do I need to do to get the Walls achievement?

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Kitteh chill out man. I now you getting spazms when someone meantione any new npc dedicked. If it so tended I will ask those I talks here it to move to my mod thread so you will not have another near heart acck seeing stuff like dedicked Urta.
I am with Kitteh though Urta as a character is perfect. Guess that is just my opinion since she is my waifu in the game.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
A few questions about the Achievements:

I have all the followers and lovers unlocked, and for the slaves I have Ceraph, Milk-Girl, and Goo-Girl; which others do I need to unlock the slaves achievement?
The walls and cabin are built completely; what else do I need to do to get the Walls achievement?

Bimbo Sophie, Corrupted Jojo and Corrupted Amily are slaves, but not mandatory. Vapula is also a slave.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Bimbo Sophie and the corrupted mice aren't necessary, Vapula is another thing, I think that having her locks you out of Pure Amily and Jojo, so id advisable to make a save and then getting slave Vapula. that should grant you the achievement, and the you can reload your save.

Another possibility, is that the achievement itself is bugged and, by the same reason is unavailable. I had that trouble with the wall one, and it's currently unresolved.