CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lancer Given others people expirence with editor it only had issue when something not before edited values show up so when player make some note what those new flags and etc. doing it can be used more smooth.

I thought it should be the same with Revamp that even if there is some new flags of status effects or perks CoCED should work still fine with only havving trouble recognize newest additions to code. So meijis reply of not working at all... that may req. trying to contact perosnt hat keep up to date CoCED :/

Reactions: Liadri

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, should be able to edit anything that's not exclusive to Xianxia mod even if you are in fact using saves from Xianxia. All of the content that Xianxia shares with Revamp and vanilla CoC such as items and perks can be tweaked. Make sure to download the latest version of the editor, check for your version of Net Framework and update it if necessary, and substitute using a browser to run the game with a stand-alone Flash player of some sort. "Load file" function is broken in CoC and its mods with browsers irrespective of using the editor on your saves, and using a stand-alone player is a workaround to that particular issue.

Zarel

Apr 25, 2017
Haven't played CoC in like a year now so when I found out about the mod I decided to try it out,I like all the new content but I'm having an issue with FOX EARS dropping my STR to 90 and not letting me max it back out?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zarel In this and other major mod having race other than human score high enough will giv PC racial bonuses to max stats (or in some cases penatly to some stat). So in this case it was fox or more possibly kitsune score that reached req. amount of points in race score with PC getting fox ears to apply all modifications to PC max stat which included -10 to max str.

Reactions: Liadri

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
I was wondering if we could get an expansion on Bimbo content, like adding a Bimbofication to Kelt so instead of corrupting him and getting banned from the farm we could simply trick him or force him to drink the Bimbo Liqueur and get a bouncy new Slave/companion character, heck instead of us getting banned it could be passed odd as a drinking contest gone from and Whitney kicking their ass out because they are tired of their crap.

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
My PC broke cuz i poured coffee on it so im playing the mod in my phone but since i can only play it on a swf player i cant save to file cuz everytime i do in every swf player app the game crashes and i kinda wanna save to file so i can play it on my pc once its fix are there any swf player that works

I know that theres a swf player i can download at the mod site but that dosent work

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I only want to announce that I'm working on some Mpreg stuff between the PC and Anzu, after what I'll start working on finishing both his racing and bathing scenes. Not sure of when I'll finish though, buy hopefully they'll be ready for the next general update.

Reactions: Zavos

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think any way to try to do anything to Kelt that would change him may be resuting in Withney negatve reaction. Unless she's broken herself and how farm is now PC private farm. So maybe expanding this way as Damien said in corruption of the tit...farm path?

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
I think any way to try to do anything to Kelt that would change him may be resuting in Withney negatve reaction. Unless she's broken herself and how farm is now PC private farm. So maybe expanding this way as Damien said in corruption of the tit...farm path?
It would be cool if there was a bimbo expansion to the farm it would be like New Texas. But at the very least if we get booted we take Bimbo Kelly with us. I just want a few more bimbo characters like maybe doing something with Ceraph and Valupa

Last edited:

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA
Need more details.
Architecture: Arm or x86
Phone:___
Android Version:___

Thanks for testing :)

Architecture would be Arm
Phone: ZTE Zmax pro
Android version: Marshmallow/6.0.1

I tried an earlier version of the mod that was ported over and it worked, but took a hot moment to load. Otherwise, that version had no problems, so I presume this recent update made it fizzle.

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Even witheout a android version you can play it in a swf viewer

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sophie the milf harpy could been bimbo'd too and she had not issue to have hapry chicks thout they were slight different with been slgiht less harpy and mroe humanlikes aside of natureal sublime traces of bibmo body shape. So she was only one legal form vanilla version bimbo npc. And NImiah but she only could give PC bimbo champanage to be made into liquer with Sean help.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In Vanilla we had Sophie and Nimiah possible to bimbofy...ahh yeah and Ruby could been bimbofied too. Rest was merely acting like a bimbo not been bimboized earleir. As for mods we got only Jojo that have bimbofication option and now Brofication of Izma. Of the npc you meantioned...hmm Rpahael getting bimboficated or well broficated. It's worthy to think about optin. Urta would probably be not so easy as Fen may et unhappy slight knowing his fursone ingame was bimboficated or who know he may like it since he like bimbofication (I think he like this one fetish too). Others you listed out...they may be less popular. Maybe Marble could be the one that PPC may want to see bibmoficated.

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
The more Bimbos the better. Bimboing Katherine or any more of the companions adds to the fun.

Heck become the Dr. Badger of the COC world and cause the bimbo-opolics

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The more Bimbos the better. Bimboing Katherine or any more of the companions adds to the fun.

Heck become the Dr. Badger of the COC world and cause the bimbo-opolics

I think that you're in the wrong board. TITS and New Texas are in other threads .

The thing that makes this mod good is the lack of overfeminization that TITS suffers. Making every male a bimbo would ruin that.

Reactions: FolsomC and Zavos

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Bringing to the mod, even in spirit , someone who currently is the most disliked NPC on TITS doesn't sounds as a good idea.

Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I don't think Dr. Badger is the most disliked NPC in TiTS, I think that (honour?) belongs to Riya.
The word you're looking for is "distinction"
Both Riya and Badger get plenty of hate, but they were both released pretty far apart from each other. It would likely take a poll to determine which is more disliked.

Reactions: Coalsack

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I don't think Dr. Badger is the most disliked NPC in TiTS, I think that (honour?) belongs to Riya.
You weren't around when Dr. Badger was new; I was only lurking then, but what I saw made the hate Riya got look like a field of sunny smiles. Riya doesn't permanently change your character, Badger does. That alone qualified Badger for pages upon pages of murderboner fan fiction.

I think that you're in the wrong board. TITS and New Texas are in other threads .

The thing that makes this mod good is the lack of overfeminization that TITS suffers. Making every male a bimbo would ruin that.
The content would be completely optional, as the PC would have to go out of their way to make a bimbo. Not even close to making every male a bimbo and over-saturating CoC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil