Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I think?" the stallion offers hesitantly. "I usually pick lines from a cheap romance novel and go with that. I keep a few spares in my cloakspace as kindling mostly. Would you like one just in case for a fallback?"

"Well, it won't hurt to have one just in case." the mare agrees, but isn't actually sure if the unicorn is really a good source for good lines to say, considering his track record in romance and his source.

"But let's not lose too much time. We should try to solve this as quickly as we reasonably can."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, it won't hurt to have one just in case." the mare agrees, but isn't actually sure if the unicorn is really a good source for good lines to say, considering his track record in romance and his source.

"But let's not lose too much time. We should try to solve this as quickly as we reasonably can."

Teleportation is easy enough. The stallion knows the way across the planes. He uses primarily the planes of Positive Energy and Water for this for some reason, and forbids the very thought of using The Plane Of Shadow as he cites that plane has never been as inhospitable as now – it is a death trap waiting with an infinite hunger. Finding the gemstone dragon’s home is a small task as bypassing the planar wards is somewhat tasking as the shadows that guard it back off only at a difficult incantation. After that it is smooth trotting across space which is stretched limitlessly to form a small demiplane of its own: the many gemstones that compirse is teem with some kind of an internal fire which Chroma can feel is cold fire born from a gemstone dragon’s internal metabolism.

The dragon’s home itself is a grand display similar to an art gallery with pillars aplenty accompanied by walking automatons of small dragon figurines, all of it made of blue gemstones that vary in texture and make but all of them are excessively expensive in value. One such construct of moderate size awaits the pair, whom it stares at with two glowing sapphires in its eye sockets. It neither blinks nor greets them, but it reacts with some sharp movement behind it as its tail whips about.

The stallion raises his voice in a hissing voice, taking a long while speaking. Apparently he speaks Draconic quite well even if it sounds very odd coming from a pony. A moment passes and the stallion gives Chroma a wink…

Right before a looming mass of jewelry and the darkest blues hewn into gems lurches out of the walls very close by, and allows the ponies to witness something lager than a modern tank moving with the ease of wind as it leers at them with a wide, tooth-filled maw.

“What brings visitors to my lair at such an hour?”

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He nodded. "Thank you, mother." he said with a bow. "Is there anything else?"

<cut to Crystal>
"That is it for now Shivers. Your shift starts soon, and you still need to eat breakfast."
The white queen smiled brightly to her son before she gives Shivers a peck on the nose.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
"That is it for now Shivers. Your shift starts soon, and you still need to eat breakfast."
The white queen smiled brightly to her son before she gives Shivers a peck on the nose.

He nodded before starting toward where the food is stored.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
“What brings visitors to my lair at such an hour?”

The elemental mare takes a bow before she answers.

"We are honoured to be in the presence of such a beautiful and grand dragon like yourself. We came here today to offer you a few gifts and to seek advice from such a wise and intelligent lady."

The mare then brings out the gifts, resizing them to be comfortable for the dragoness in front of herself.

"We hope these humble gifts are to your liking." she adds.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"We hope these humble gifts are to your liking." she adds.

The behemoth of mineral and magic comes close enough to allow the bare eye see how the precious stones all come together in a constantly moving mass that possesses both an intellect and a wickedness before it blurs both in fangs and a fire somewhere deep in it, so deep Chroma can sense it like an echo from far away burning for a very long time. The flames are cold however, bypassing even the absolute zero point and holding there by willpower combined with ancient magic. The She-Dragon slowly looks her gifts over, yet hides it badly that she appreciates their scale as well as material they were made of. Chroma is certain she sees the gleam of greed in those eyes even if they look away from her directly.

"And pray tell, what brings such talented ponies to my abode?"

The necromancer eyes the form of their son before looming playfully over Crystal. A moment passes as he simply beholds her gravid form in his eyes. Then he leans in to kiss all over her features with gentleness before moving his shadow to join hers, hoisting the pregnant queen into air with no gravity to bind her to the ground and flips her gently over to nuzzle her glowing thorax all across is soft, slightly cool surface. 'Hello my little nymphs. How are you doing today, inside your most lovely mother? Having fun are you? Please remember, she is not for kicking of squirming inside, Mommy needs her naps just like you little bundles of joy.'

As he speaks he also kisses the surface freely and lets the queen feel his love strongly as it trickles in the air, an offering he lets her enjoy at her own pace as it hovers in the air like a shroud of affections misting about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The behemoth of mineral and magic comes close enough to allow the bare eye see how the precious stones all come together in a constantly moving mass that possesses both an intellect and a wickedness before it blurs both in fangs and a fire somewhere deep in it, so deep Chroma can sense it like an echo from far away burning for a very long time. The flames are cold however, bypassing even the absolute zero point and holding there by willpower combined with ancient magic. The She-Dragon slowly looks her gifts over, yet hides it badly that she appreciates their scale as well as material they were made of. Chroma is certain she sees the gleam of greed in those eyes even if they look away from her directly.

"And pray tell, what brings such talented ponies to my abode?"

"We came here to seek your wisdom, great dragon." the mare explains to the dragoness, "A dragon mother was robbed of her eggs and we wish to help her track down the thieves, but we do not know how we can reach out to her without her trying to roast us. Would you have any advice for us that could help us? Time is of essence and we ourselves have run out of options."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"We came here to seek your wisdom, great dragon." the mare explains to the dragoness, "A dragon mother was robbed of her eggs and we wish to help her track down the thieves, but we do not know how we can reach out to her without her trying to roast us. Would you have any advice for us that could help us? Time is of essence and we ourselves have run out of options."

Silence falls as those disquieting eyes burning with an eldritch fire gaze long at Chroma. Then, in a voice barely above a whisper, the dragon speaks. "You know?"

This seems to stun the stallion, as he stares in silent amazement.

He nodded before starting toward where the food is stored.

Shivers easily makes his way to the section of the hive where the food storage area. Plaques and such easily signal what lies where and a few workers are here to keep watch as much as keep things organized. He is greeted by one of them as an aside before the worker returns to whatever they are doing.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Silence falls as those disquieting eyes burning with an eldritch fire gaze long at Chroma. Then, in a voice barely above a whisper, the dragon speaks. "You know?"

This seems to stun the stallion, as he stares in silent amazement.

"Well, yes, I do know. This guy over there asked me for help. We have tried to see if we can look for traces of the thieves, but we could not start a search for them, since the dragon mother attacks anyone and anything coming there. We dropped off a magical letter in which we offer our help, but I fear it didn't do much." the elemental mare responds, "Can you possibly offer advice on how we could approach her and actually help her?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 "Can you possibly offer advice on how we could approach her and actually help her?"

"Yes I can - and I shall, but only because I would wish aid were I a mother with a plundered nest." Without fanfare or show the dragon casts a raw spell into a forelimb and carves an intricate rune into the ground in front of Chroma. It is exquisitely detailed even though the mare saw a single massive claw carve it into magically reinforced stone yet not a single speck of dust has been scattered onto the clean floor. The drawn form itself seems long like a year to a foal and the eyes easily wanders to find lines awaiting in scores where one or two should have been in wait. Still, Chroma can tell this is a rune, sigil, a carving or something else - but whatever it is, it is very close to power in written form, although Chroma has seen higher powers in the flesh so it is not that impressive overall, though still pretty nice. "Write this in a scroll and pass it to her. And she will hear you out. Choose your words wisely, little pony. There will be no re-try."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Yes I can - and I shall, but only because I would wish aid were I a mother with a plundered nest." Without fanfare or show the dragon casts a raw spell into a forelimb and carves an intricate rune into the ground in front of Chroma. It is exquisitely detailed even though the mare saw a single massive claw carve it into magically reinforced stone yet not a single speck of dust has been scattered onto the clean floor. The drawn form itself seems long like a year to a foal and the eyes easily wanders to find lines awaiting in scores where one or two should have been in wait. Still, Chroma can tell this is a rune, sigil, a carving or something else - but whatever it is, it is very close to power in written form, although Chroma has seen higher powers in the flesh so it is not that impressive overall, though still pretty nice. "Write this in a scroll and pass it to her. And she will hear you out. Choose your words wisely, little pony. There will be no re-try."

The elemental mare looks at the spell and nods.

"I will, thank you very much, great dragon." she says before taking a bow, "If there is nothing else I should know, I will go now and try my best to offer her my help."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Yes ma'am." Knife continues to slowly stroke her shaft, gently massaging the knot. One of the hound's paws braces her so she can keep standing as her legs get that odd jelly feeling. Tiny grunts and gasps escape her muzzle as her canine cock twitches a little, the first easy load starts shooting out into the teacup, a stray shot lands on Alice's hoof, but the rest lands only in the mare's drink. "Sugar miss?" Knife asks for a moment, collecting herself.

Alice licks her hoof, collecting the cream on her tongue to savor. "It would only spoil the wonderful flavor of this delicious cream." The mare grins.

The marshmallow's brightness easily translates to a light taste in the sugaryness but in that sugar there is a lightness of it, which makes it even more delicious than any typical sort found in the shops these days: moreover the airy make of the material makes it fun to leave in the mouth as it tingles a little tickling the palate nicely.

Benevolence bits off a mouth-full to nom upon and chew as much as possible physically.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Shivers easily makes his way to the section of the hive where the food storage area. Plaques and such easily signal what lies where and a few workers are here to keep watch as much as keep things organized. He is greeted by one of them as an aside before the worker returns to whatever they are doing.

He glanced around, pondering what to have for breakfast.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Don't sweat it, I'm just doing my part to make the Empire a safe and happy place," the larger stallion offers with a smile before gesturing for Sol to sit down again. "Here's what you're going to do: fill up a form with you basic info and my wife will send it for Internal Security's Divination Branch. They will fill in the rest of your missing details, which will take a week or two depending on if any revenge crimes are attmpted. In the mean time settle in, try to meet any friends you might meet and just follow the law. Basic stuff really."

Then with a snap of his tongue, Hold Up brightens his smile. "Hey, can I get you and wifey a coffee or something while you work? As a sort of Welcome Home, gesture? We in Ponyville like to make people feel welcome."

Candy Top nods her head appreciatively. "Tea and two sugars for me please."

Sol smiles warmly and nods as he retakes his seat, thinking about what he wanted.

"Hmm... Creamy coffee with one sugar please. Weak if possible."

He states before waiting for the form, using his magic to pick up a pen and fill out what he could.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He states before waiting for the form, using his magic to pick up a pen and fill out what he could.

The basics come easily to Sol - yet beyond the most obvious he finds that he draws short. He knows who he is, what he can do and what the color of his fur is but nationality, security numbers, social signs and the like are all dud on his mind leading to a neatly filled basic form that Candy Top takes, looks over and smiles at nonetheless.

"I'm so happy you could remember your name, Sol," she offers as a comment, with a smile alongside the words. "It's a good and solid name, if a bit archaic. Are you planning a career s a paladin or a knight in one of the...I forget the fine name but they are essentially knightly organizations. Or do you plan on going to the Inquisition? I bet you could make friends with any of those places!"

Hold Up is not showing up yet, likely due to having to look for the machine a bit like Sol did.

He glanced around, pondering what to have for breakfast.

Food is stocked enough but rationed nonetheless given the hive's limited size under the ground, along with the workload combined in the excavation and construction if it wished to expand. The types are many but all are kept cold and cool, as well as safe from errant nymphs or young drones out to try to sneak a snack. Still, a few of the treats are easy to acquire or ask for given some are created from magic alone, and some are a product of spellcasting although that usually leaves out the taste in the bland foodstuffs.

Benevolence bits off a mouth-full to nom upon and chew as much as possible physically.

There is a word many a nymph uses in relation to this island, as they also do as their silly sister does. In adult speak it would translate as "SuperSweetWantSweetSweetWant!" to convey how the sugary goodness all but melts in the mouth but rather than becom mush it dissolves entirely into sweet taste rich in taste but light in sugar, thereby allowing the little nymph queen to have a full mouth of the marshmallow island with no sugar fatigue to show for it, and many besides it. Somehow, the taste only gows more clear as it is eaten, as if the taste buds grew better as discovering just what rainbow tastes like when the colors become more varied and clearer.

"I will, thank you very much, great dragon." she says before taking a bow, "If there is nothing else I should know, I will go now and try my best to offer her my help."

"It is Ancient Draconic, little mare. A translation spell will not reveal its secrets nor will finer attempts by your kind. Our race is as ancient as our language: it was our queen who first gave us the spoken words and they are just as they were on that day." The dragon does not hide her contempt at non-cragon species just as she lets her internal pride shine through in her tone. "That scroll will tell her enough to listen. If you seek to offer her your aid you ad best be ready to impress an Ancient Wyrm," There is a smile on the draon's lips when she adds that. It is nice if very fang-filled smile,

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The basics come easily to Sol - yet beyond the most obvious he finds that he draws short. He knows who he is, what he can do and what the color of his fur is but nationality, security numbers, social signs and the like are all dud on his mind leading to a neatly filled basic form that Candy Top takes, looks over and smiles at nonetheless.

"I'm so happy you could remember your name, Sol," she offers as a comment, with a smile alongside the words. "It's a good and solid name, if a bit archaic. Are you planning a career s a paladin or a knight in one of the...I forget the fine name but they are essentially knightly organizations. Or do you plan on going to the Inquisition? I bet you could make friends with any of those places!"

Hold Up is not showing up yet, likely due to having to look for the machine a bit like Sol did.

"I am not quite sure... I will have to investigate proper roles myself, but I am thankful for the suggestion."

He states, smiling.

"All I know is that this symbol means something... and that might be linked to my possible career."

He states, gesturing to the design on his chest plate.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"It is Ancient Draconic, little mare. A translation spell will not reveal its secrets nor will finer attempts by your kind. Our race is as ancient as our language: it was our queen who first gave us the spoken words and they are just as they were on that day." The dragon does not hide her contempt at non-cragon species just as she lets her internal pride shine through in her tone. "That scroll will tell her enough to listen. If you seek to offer her your aid you ad best be ready to impress an Ancient Wyrm," There is a smile on the draon's lips when she adds that. It is nice if very fang-filled smile,

"I will be sure to do that then." the elemental mare concludes, "Thank you very much, great dragon. We shall be on our way, then, since every moment that passes will only make it harder to find the culprits. Goodbye, great dragon."

She then takes another bow, before she turns around returns to the stallion's home via her gap magic, nodding to him to follow along.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"All I know is that this symbol means something... and that might be linked to my possible career."

He states, gesturing to the design on his chest plate.

"What is that mark anyway? Your family crest?" Candy Top shakes her head. "I can't make  manes or tails of it."

She then takes another bow, before she turns around returns to the stallion's home via her gap magic, nodding to him to follow along.

The stallion is all to happy to follow and literally faints when they arrive in the summoning area.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"What is that mark anyway? Your family crest?" Candy Top shakes her head. "I can't make  manes or tails of it."

"I am not sure... But it might be linked to something of my past."

Sol states, running a hoof along the symbol, his eyes clouding in thought.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
There is a word many a nymph uses in relation to this island, as they also do as their silly sister does. In adult speak it would translate as "SuperSweetWantSweetSweetWant!" to convey how the sugary goodness all but melts in the mouth but rather than becom mush it dissolves entirely into sweet taste rich in taste but light in sugar, thereby allowing the little nymph queen to have a full mouth of the marshmallow island with no sugar fatigue to show for it, and many besides it. Somehow, the taste only gows more clear as it is eaten, as if the taste buds grew better as discovering just what rainbow tastes like when the colors become more varied and clearer.

Taking another full mouthful of marshmallow island marshmallow, Benevolence then decides to roll about on the island like a barrel of tiny Queen in order to test the texture with her entire body at once. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The stallion is all to happy to follow and literally faints when they arrive in the summoning area.

The elemental mare closes the gap and shrugs. She begins working on her letter to the dragon mother for now, letting the bothered stallion rest.

She writes, magically arranging the words, so the shepherd can fill in and edit what he sees fit once he wakes up:

"Dear dragon mother,

We, the Planar Shepherd of the plane you reside in and Chroma, the Mistress of the Elemental Spire, have come to know that your nest has been raided. We are very sorry to hear about this and as a mother to several little foals and nymphs, I would not even want to imagine the horrible pain you must be in right now.

We wish to help you track down the thieves to the best of our abilities, but we need your cooperation for this. Do not believe we are just some random little ponies, though. 

I, the Elemental Mistress, have taken part in defeating many powerful foes in my still very short lifetime. A few examples of this would be Diablo, the Lord of Terror, Yeenoghu, the Abyssal Prince of the gnolls and his hordes of demonic lackeys and also helped protect Equestria from a Ragewalker.

I managed to talk the Lords of the Aether, Darkness and Light into connecting their planes to the Elemental Nexus.

My husband, the necromancer Bones, is also the husband of Anubis, whom I helped by unearthing and rebuilding his old home that the eternal sands had swallowed.

My connections range far in our world, since I know most of the changeling queens as well as several other world leaders.

My skill in wielding and combining the magic of the seven elements in question is second to none, since I would have never managed to achieve what I did otherwise."

This is as far as she writes for now. She is considering to add some images to the letter so the dragon mother can see what she did with her own eyes, but she is unsure how she can do so.

After considering her options for a moment, she decides that it would likely be best to contact her beloved necromancer and ask for a bit of help.

'Dear, are you there? I could use a bit of help, since I need to write a letter to an angry great wyrm mother who had her nest raided in order to offer her our help in retrieving the eggs.' she briefly explains the situation to him, 'I am trying to present myself as competent as possible and wanted to underline this with images of my greatest accomplishments, but I am unsure how to add a goos magical image to the draconic spell another dragon the Planar Shepherd knew gave to me."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol states, running a hoof along the symbol, his eyes clouding in thought.

"Do be sure to tell us when you find what it means, Sol, we are counting on you!" Candy Top cheers as she sets the form to go off in the digital world for whoever it may be off to next, finishing with a happy clap of her hooves. "There! You are all finished and will be hearing of us in a few weeks if all goes well. Can I help you with anything else?"

Taking another full mouthful of marshmallow island marshmallow, Benevolence then decides to roll about on the island like a barrel of tiny Queen in order to test the texture with her entire body at once. 

The taste was delicious and the texture all over is very soft, easily yielding too. The whole island feels like a bouncy castle or close to that anyway since it is not immediately bouncing the nymph queen off but rather feels like a super-sized sofa pillow that yields to her body weight somewhat before letting its firmness accept her somewhere along the line, but does so with an elastic motion that is like a cotton cloud in terms of fluffyness.

'Dear, are you there? I could use a bit of help, since I need to write a letter to an angry great wyrm mother who had her nest raided in order to offer her our help in retrieving the eggs.' she briefly explains the situation to him, 'I am trying to present myself as competent as possible and wanted to underline this with images of my greatest accomplishments, but I am unsure how to add a goos magical image to the draconic spell another dragon the Planar Shepherd knew gave to me."

The mental connection creeps through the distances like a small earthworm curious for food. It tickles Chroma's senses a little before a solid presence rises on the other end palpably, and then something within Chroma's shadow shudders, but rather than leave a chilling feeling it is one of warmth followed by that of being held. 'I can work with this for sure, but it sounds very complicated. Warding the spell matrices alone to keep from interfering is going to be tough. Hold a moment, I'm coming over to make sure I do not make any mistakes.'

No sooner has he spoken that the necromancer literally lurches up from the mare's shadow - first his silhouette detaches from her shadow and begins to gently snuggle the mare's shadow while the necromancer himself climbs out to look the letter over. He grimaces for a moment before smiling encouragingly. 'Can do, beloved. I just need to know if you want all of these at full detail?'

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Do be sure to tell us when you find what it means, Sol, we are counting on you!" Candy Top cheers as she sets the form to go off in the digital world for whoever it may be off to next, finishing

with a happy clap of her hooves. "There! You are all finished and will be hearing of us in a few weeks if all goes well. Can I help you with anything else?"

Sol shakes his head, snapping out of his thinking before nodding.

"I will. Oh, right. I would like to find a comfortable place to stay until I can purchase my own home. Do you have any recommendations?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mental connection creeps through the distances like a small earthworm curious for food. It tickles Chroma's senses a little before a solid presence rises on the other end palpably, and then something within Chroma's shadow shudders, but rather than leave a chilling feeling it is one of warmth followed by that of being held. 'I can work with this for sure, but it sounds very complicated. Warding the spell matrices alone to keep from interfering is going to be tough. Hold a moment, I'm coming over to make sure I do not make any mistakes.'

No sooner has he spoken that the necromancer literally lurches up from the mare's shadow - first his silhouette detaches from her shadow and begins to gently snuggle the mare's shadow while the necromancer himself climbs out to look the letter over. He grimaces for a moment before smiling encouragingly. 'Can do, beloved. I just need to know if you want all of these at full detail?'

'Well, I'd like as much detail as possible without interfering with the rest of the letter.' the mare replies to the necromancer, nuzzling him, 'We can't risk messing this letter up, since we won't get a second one. I was thinking of adding an image of the enhanced Elemental Spire and one of Anubis's renovated temple. If you have anything else that I could add to the letter, be it written or as an image, feel free to give me your feedback. We also need to have the Shepherd write his part somehow, but I fear his brain might explode if he read this letter. I couldn't even ask his name without his brain going into a boot-loop.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I will. Oh, right. I would like to find a comfortable place to stay until I can purchase my own home. Do you have any recommendations?"

"Have you tried one of the Kennels? The Diamond dogs usually run them on behalf of the local governments," Candy Top suggests with a bright tone. "They also have a good understanding on the housing market. They usually have more than one house either rented or owned in their name that they are willing to rent in turn to someone, since it pays to keep a few houses free in case someone is down on their luck and has no safety net in friend or family." Candy Top looks a little sad at that idea but perks up and then continues. "If you are set on something bigger I would try the housing offices on the first floors but I do not know how they choose the category of houses or housing. A large enough house can count as manor!"

'Well, I'd like as much detail as possible without interfering with the rest of the letter.' the mare replies to the necromancer, nuzzling him, 'We can't risk messing this letter up, since we won't get a second one. I was thinking of adding an image of the enhanced Elemental Spire and one of Anubis's renovated temple. If you have anything else that I could add to the letter, be it written or as an image, feel free to give me your feedback. We also need to have the Shepherd write his part somehow, but I fear his brain might explode if he read this letter. I couldn't even ask his name without his brain going into a boot-loop.'

The necromancer barely casts a glance at the planar shepard before snorting dismissively. 'Feh. He can read the Safe For Foals version, which tones down things enough that he should not feel overly threatened by facts he cannot handle,' Then he lights his horns as the shadows in the area leap forward covering much of the light that was prevalent moments ago. "As for this letter, I'm adding everything to perfect clarity and using your memories to let the realness linger. If I try that with some manner of illusions the dragon will sense that and take offense, so..."

In a jolt of crimson electricity that course through his form before concentrating on the horn and leaping onto the scroll his Art takes form. Every single one he knows he brings up in a maelstrom of will bending them all to his intent to make the memory play out perfectly exactly as Chroma recalls the important parts mentioned in the letter. From that feeling the Ragewalker brought to the stink in Abyss where Yeenoghu made his lair to Diablo's corruption in that small village, and more - it is vivid enough that he can smell the musty tavern once again, with that young innkeeper right underneath the doorframe.

The red haze lingers on the scroll as his Art remains enough to finalize the details, letting them draw themselves from Chroma while the lanky unicorn nuzzles her in imitation of how their shadows are holding close. 'So how is my treasured elementalist? Did you have a fun adventure so far?'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The taste was delicious and the texture all over is very soft, easily yielding too. The whole island feels like a bouncy castle or close to that anyway since it is not immediately bouncing the nymph queen off but rather feels like a super-sized sofa pillow that yields to her body weight somewhat before letting its firmness accept her somewhere along the line, but does so with an elastic motion that is like a cotton cloud in terms of fluffyness.

Benevolence attempts to make a marshmallow angel, flailing her hoovesies with exacting articulation in pursuit of this goal.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The necromancer barely casts a glance at the planar shepard before snorting dismissively. 'Feh. He can read the Safe For Foals version, which tones down things enough that he should not feel overly threatened by facts he cannot handle,' Then he lights his horns as the shadows in the area leap forward covering much of the light that was prevalent moments ago. "As for this letter, I'm adding everything to perfect clarity and using your memories to let the realness linger. If I try that with some manner of illusions the dragon will sense that and take offense, so..."

In a jolt of crimson electricity that course through his form before concentrating on the horn and leaping onto the scroll his Art takes form. Every single one he knows he brings up in a maelstrom of will bending them all to his intent to make the memory play out perfectly exactly as Chroma recalls the important parts mentioned in the letter. From that feeling the Ragewalker brought to the stink in Abyss where Yeenoghu made his lair to Diablo's corruption in that small village, and more - it is vivid enough that he can smell the musty tavern once again, with that young innkeeper right underneath the doorframe.

The red haze lingers on the scroll as his Art remains enough to finalize the details, letting them draw themselves from Chroma while the lanky unicorn nuzzles her in imitation of how their shadows are holding close. 'So how is my treasured elementalist? Did you have a fun adventure so far?'

'Well, not really, actually. I don't think I can find it too fun when there are little ones being abducted by some jerks and an angry dragon mother on the loose, destroying anything in her path...' she explains to the necromancer, 'What do you think? Should we wake the shepherd up and have him add his part to the letter, so we can give it to the dragon mother?'

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Have you tried one of the Kennels? The Diamond dogs usually run them on behalf of the local governments," Candy Top suggests with a bright tone. "They also have a good understanding on the housing market. They usually have more than one house either rented or owned in their name that they are willing to rent in turn to someone, since it pays to keep a few houses free in case someone is down on their luck and has no safety net in friend or family." Candy Top looks a little sad at that idea but perks up and then continues. "If you are set on something bigger I would try the housing offices on the first floors but I do not know how they choose the category of houses or housing. A large enough house can count as manor!"

Sol nods, thankful for the knowledge.

"Good. I hope things can continue to flow so smoothly."

He states with a smile.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence attempts to make a marshmallow angel, flailing her hoovesies with exacting articulation in pursuit of this goal.

The nymph queen creates a small nymph-scaled little drawing in the surface with her mighty strength. Two other sisters close by squeak their approving commentary on this manner of crafts. In their opinion it looks very pretty.

'Well, not really, actually. I don't think I can find it too fun when there are little ones being abducted by some jerks and an angry dragon mother on the loose, destroying anything in her path...' she explains to the necromancer, 'What do you think? Should we wake the shepherd up and have him add his part to the letter, so we can give it to the dragon mother?'

The necromancer shrugs and pulls his dark shrouds about him all the more tighter until he looms tall and sinister in a shroud of the darkest shadows - yet his slender boots are clearly in view, their material shining in the remaining light telling Chroma he was enjoying his legwear in her absence. The curtain of black that is his tail swishes idly to finish the spell he crafted, finishing it by tying the scroll back before he offers it to her. 'I personally do not trust him not to say or write something incredibly stupid disguised as wisdom. Something like listening to reason or her better conscience. Shall I kick him up for you, dear?'

"Good. I hope things can continue to flow so smoothly."

He states with a smile.

Candy Top smiles and nods happily at Sol's words, and then looks up at the sound of approaching hooves.

Hold Up returns holding up cups of coffee, each of the three on his saddlebag beside him which he uses to bring everyone their beverages. "Here's a happy toast to our newest resident in Ponyville!" the stallion cheers in an attempt at good humor as he raises his own cup of coffee. "May he stay with us and add to our happy lives whatever he brings!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Candy Top smiles and nods happily at Sol's words, and then looks up at the sound of approaching hooves.

Hold Up returns holding up cups of coffee, each of the three on his saddlebag beside him which he uses to bring everyone their beverages. "Here's a happy toast to our newest resident in Ponyville!" the stallion cheers in an attempt at good humor as he raises his own cup of coffee. "May he stay with us and add to our happy lives whatever he brings!"

Sol blushes faintly, timidly picking up his cup with his magic.

"Thank you, Hold Up. I appreciate the gesture and kind words."