Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, I'd go for those who think themselves too big." Chroma suggests laughingly, "It may just make them feel how small they actually are in your presence."

She then places the tiny queen onto one of the seats she had prepared for the tea for a moment and shrinks herself so much that she's basically antsized compared to the yellow queen and takes a seat on her hoof.

"You could easily have anything, ranging from  this..." she starts, before she changes size yet again as she jumps off Bennies hoof, lifting herself off the ground with a cloud in order to not disturb anyone, soon taking her into her own hoof, where the queen now is but an ant herself.

"... to this... or even more if you really want to." the elemental mare concludes, "It can be a lot of fun."

"Benevolence can imagine!" The now even smaller Queen notes. "It does appear you are quite fond of such activities indeed."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence can imagine!" The now even smaller Queen notes. "It does appear you are quite fond of such activities indeed."

"I am, and I frequently play around with my size, sometimes for fun and sometimes even for practical reasons." she tells the miniscule queen,  bringing her very close to her face to get a closer look and give an even better impression, "I especially love to make tiny creatures feel comfortable and safe when playing with them and because of that, I use spells to protect them from carelessness."

To demonstrate, she squeezes the queen right between her hooves, which normally would easily squish a tiny bug, but instead of feeling any harm or pain, Benevolence just sees the normally hard hooves gently wrap around her and cuddle her.

"Safety first... well, unless your 'plaything' is someone you really hate." she exclaims before finally changing back to about double the size of a normal pony, gently placing Benevolence back into her cushioned lap.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"I am, and I frequently play around with my size, sometimes for fun and sometimes even for practical reasons." she tells the miniscule queen,  bringing her very close to her face to get a closer look and give an even better impression, "I especially love to make tiny creatures feel comfortable and safe when playing with them and because of that, I use spells to protect them from carelessness."

To demonstrate, she squeezes the queen right between her hooves, which normally would easily squish a tiny bug, but instead of feeling any harm or pain, Benevolence just sees the normally hard hooves gently wrap around her and cuddle her.

"Safety first... well, unless your 'plaything' is someone you really hate." she exclaims before finally changing back to about double the size of a normal pony, gently placing Benevolence back into her cushioned lap.

"Your ethics are most admirable. Tis the duty of the strong to watch out for those under them, contrary to what many might say." Benevolence states as she settles into the nice warm breasts. "You have also given Benevolence many good ideas as well, your creativity is quite a treasure indeed."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"No problem." the elemental mistress giggles, "Who would have though that you can give a broodmother who has been at it for ages new ideas."

"I do feel fortunate to have my magical skills to help me with my fun times and even allow me to do such things." she admits, "Not anyone can just do this kind of thing without any real risk of harm... though it may still make some ponies feel like they are in danger since it can make them feel quite helpless. All a matter of trust, though, since I very often have a ton of fun with the nymphs of our hive while in a humongous form."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"No problem." the elemental mistress giggles, "Who would have though that you can give a broodmother who has been at it for ages new ideas."

"I do feel fortunate to have my magical skills to help me with my fun times and even allow me to do such things." she admits, "Not anyone can just do this kind of thing without any real risk of harm... though it may still make some ponies feel like they are in danger since it can make them feel quite helpless. All a matter of trust, though, since I very often have a ton of fun with the nymphs of our hive while in a humongous form."

"Benevolence may have been alive for quite some time but she has had a somewhat insular life where she was not exposed to much outside influence or new ideas." The tiny Queen explains. "And she must admit, the new things she has learned since re-entering the world have been well worth the wait."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, if you hadn't come out from your isolation, I wouldn't have an adorable tiny changeling queen to cuddle now... that would be just awful." the grey unicorn jokingly says, surrounding the tiny queen with her soft body, "But it's really nice to get to know all the family, since it's kind of a big one now, even more so when I consider that I had no family before."

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, if you hadn't come out from your isolation, I wouldn't have an adorable tiny changeling queen to cuddle now... that would be just awful." the grey unicorn jokingly says, surrounding the tiny queen with her soft body, "But it's really nice to get to know all the family, since it's kind of a big one now, even more so when I consider that I had no family before."

"Indeed, Benevolence can relate to that more than one might think. Tis also quite good to hear of you, Chroma, though its unfortunate you were without a family in the past." The yellow queen notes.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Indeed, Benevolence can relate to that more than one might think. Tis also quite good to hear of you, Chroma, though its unfortunate you were without a family in the past." The yellow queen notes.

"The pas is the past." the elemental mare states, "What's important is what I have now."

"Where is your home, the Ultima Hive? Just in case I want to come over sometime." she asks curiously, letting her boobs jiggle a little just for the fun of it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"The pas is the past." the elemental mare states, "What's important is what I have now."

"Where is your home, the Ultima Hive? Just in case I want to come over sometime." she asks curiously, letting her boobs jiggle a little just for the fun of it.

"In the seas of madness." Benevolence explains. "And Benevolence agrees, tis better to focus on the future than to dwell on the past."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"In the seas of madness." Benevolence explains. "And Benevolence agrees, tis better to focus on the future than to dwell on the past."

The elemental mare nods and then asks the little queen: "So, what does a tiny changeling queen like yourself do when she wants to have some fun?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare nods and then asks the little queen: "So, what does a tiny changeling queen like yourself do when she wants to have some fun?"

"Most recently, getting made into a cloud burrito and rolled about like a log." The yellow Queen gleefully reports. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare snickers and does just that, putting the tiny queen into a cloud burrito, holding it in her hooves to inspect it.

"Well, you do look tasty like that. Maybe I should have a taste sometime." she giggles jokingly before letting the cloud burrito roll down her body to be stopped at her boobs.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare snickers and does just that, putting the tiny queen into a cloud burrito, holding it in her hooves to inspect it.

"Well, you do look tasty like that. Maybe I should have a taste sometime." she giggles jokingly before letting the cloud burrito roll down her body to be stopped at her boobs.

Benevolence cheers a bit at being rolled about, bringing back fond memories. "Tis not a bad idea, possibly at a later time." She agrees.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma picks up the queen burrito and snuggles it.

"Well, I doubt that anyone could say no to some tasty honey." she remarks playfully before bringing the burrito up to her muzzle in order to sniff it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma picks up the queen burrito and snuggles it.

"Well, I doubt that anyone could say no to some tasty honey." she remarks playfully before bringing the burrito up to her muzzle in order to sniff it.

Benevolence smells like a burrito full of honey.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma growls a little at the tasty scent and then remarks: "I really need to restrain myself in order to not just turn you into a living lollypop right here on the spot."

Below, Benevolence can hear a second growl from Chroma's belly.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma growls a little at the tasty scent and then remarks: "I really need to restrain myself in order to not just turn you into a living lollypop right here on the spot."

Below, Benevolence can hear a second growl from Chroma's belly.

"Hmmm, that is quite flattering to hear." The Queen remarks with a bit of quiet pride. "Benevolence was thinking of other varieties of tasting however." She smirks. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Is that so?" the elemental mistress inquires, "What kind of tastes were you thinking of then? I'm quite curious since it may be something I would try for myself as well. Maybe you'd want something to eat as well."

Chroma then snickers and snuggles the tiny queen.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Is that so?" the elemental mistress inquires, "What kind of tastes were you thinking of then? I'm quite curious since it may be something I would try for myself as well. Maybe you'd want something to eat as well."

Chroma then snickers and snuggles the tiny queen.

"Oh ho ho! Well Benevolence was insinuating you ingesting honey right from the Royal spigot, of course it might take a bit of manipulation in one's mouth to get the stream flowing. After, or perhaps concurrently if we are to get perfectly debauched Benevolence might see to see how long she can hold her breath diving in your honey pot, so to say." The Queen elaborates with a bit of a perverse grin, showing a bit of her nature as a being that can literally eat lust for sustenance. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, I'm sure with some spells you can hold your breath quite a long time." the elemental mare explains, winking at the queen, "But maybe I'd also want to see how long can last in yours. It would be a waste to lick too much honey at once wouldn't it?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Oh, I'm sure with some spells you can hold your breath quite a long time." the elemental mare explains, winking at the queen, "But maybe I'd also want to see how long can last in yours. It would be a waste to lick too much honey at once wouldn't it?"

"You speak as if there is 'too much' when it comes to such things." Benevolence quips. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"You speak as if there is 'too much' when it comes to such things." Benevolence quips. 

"Too much? Not really, but I wouldn't want to be done too quickly." the elemental mare explains to the tiny queen, "We can't just do itright here, though. We need to go to a more private location. Do you have anywhere specific you'd like to go?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Too much? Not really, but I wouldn't want to be done too quickly." the elemental mare explains to the tiny queen, "We can't just do itright here, though. We need to go to a more private location. Do you have anywhere specific you'd like to go?"

"Perhaps later, benevolence would not want to sneak out of the party before having really even started." The Queen titters. "But when the time comes Benevolence will follow your lead."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Perhaps later, benevolence would not want to sneak out of the party before having really even started." The Queen titters. "But when the time comes Benevolence will follow your lead."

"You do have a point there." the elemental mare suggests, "I suppose that for now, I'll just keep snuggling the tiniest queen around."

She then picks the tiny queen up with her hooves and snuggles her into her chest, comfortably cuddling and cushioning her with her flaming mane.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"You do have a point there... I didn't meet Crystal yet either, so maybe I should do that." the elemental mare suggests, "But for now, I think I'll keep snuggling the tiniest queen around."

She then picks the tiny queen up with her hooves and snuggles her into her chest, comfortably cuddling and cushioning her with her flaming mane.

"If there where a smaller Queen than Benevolence that would be rather unfortunate." The Queen giggles.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"If there where a smaller Queen than Benevolence that would be rather unfortunate." The Queen giggles.

"Well, I think that would be quite adorable, though." the elemental mare notes, "But I think that you are small enough as is, even though I'd have no problems to make myself big enough to be a whole mare-shaped landscape for you."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, I think that would be quite adorable, though." the elemental mare notes, "But I think that you are small enough as is, even though I'd have no problems to make myself big enough to be a whole mare-shaped landscape for you."

"Indeed, a stream of continually smaller Queens would be quite cute and also amusing." Benevolence is quite amused by this idea.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Indeed, a stream of continually smaller Queens would be quite cute and also amusing." Benevolence is quite amused by this idea.

"Oh? Would the little queen like to have someone tiny to snuggle herself for a change?" the grey mare asks the yellow queen, "I'm sure you don't have too many opportunities for that due to your own small size."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Oh? Would the little queen like to have someone tiny to snuggle herself for a change?" the grey mare asks the yellow queen, "I'm sure you don't have too many opportunities for that due to your own small size."

"It would certainly be a new experience, Benevolence must admit. She was not implying that be a thing you need do, but she also will not discourage you from doing so." The Queen elaborates.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"It would certainly be a new experience, Benevolence must admit. She was not implying that be a thing you need do, but she also will not discourage you from doing so." The Queen elaborates.

"Well, in that case I'll just do it." Chroma snickers, comfortably setting the queen down on a magically warmed cloud before shrinking herself to a miniature form that can easily call one of Benevolence's hooves her bed.