The Last Sovereign

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
An update so soon? Christmas came early! (Still got to wait for the public release, but a week is a tiny amount of time to wait for good content)
In a perfect world, I would have had this one out even earlier. Still, I hope everyone can enjoy playing it a little before Christmas so there's time for the holidays, then we can resume with another big update in January!

Lord Arioch

Sep 5, 2015
In a perfect world, I would have had this one out even earlier. Still, I hope everyone can enjoy playing it a little before Christmas so there's time for the holidays, then we can resume with another big update in January!

Stop stealing my time woman! I have a game to make. :D

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Is there actually a waiting room at the end of this update? I'm either missing something, or you eventually achieve a state akin to limbo. You can still run around, but you can't seem to progress any further. The only quest I have that looks like it might be able to progress further is the 'research the divine' quest, and I can't figure out who else to talk to after Sarai.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Is there actually a waiting room at the end of this update? I'm either missing something, or you eventually achieve a state akin to limbo. You can still run around, but you can't seem to progress any further. The only quest I have that looks like it might be able to progress further is the 'research the divine' quest, and I can't figure out who else to talk to after Sarai.

Sometimes the updates don't get waiting rooms. It depends on how the update was structured.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
You get sent to the waiting room if you finish all the necessary quests and then talk to Janine. Definitely try it - there are a few scenes that set up the next plot arc that you'll want to see. ^-^

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well I sure enjoyed this new update, but question: Is the relationship checker at the end bugged? Because when I went to him to check everyone's rp level it said Yarra's was at 98 when she'd been already locked in at 100 right before the zirantian ambassador

Quietly

Dec 11, 2016
I reformatted my computer lately, and lost my save files;; I really don't want to grind it up again. Does anyone have a save for the start of Simon's Path I could use, please?

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
I reformatted my computer lately, and lost my save files;; I really don't want to grind it up again. Does anyone have a save for the start of Simon's Path I could use, please?
I can suggest you try to find "RpgMakerSaveEdit". Since the game that come out tend to get updates that break em. I use it to get exp and gold so i can blitz the early levels. it has more options, event tags and something like that but i would not suggest to mess with that since i think it can break your game if you dont know what you are doing.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Well I sure enjoyed this new update, but question: Is the relationship checker at the end bugged? Because when I went to him to check everyone's rp level it said Yarra's was at 98 when she'd been already locked in at 100 right before the zirantian ambassador

I had Yarra at 108 for some reason when I checked.

Hoping to continue more investments and Robin research quests for future events.

Quietly

Dec 11, 2016
I can suggest you try to find "RpgMakerSaveEdit". Since the game that come out tend to get updates that break em. I use it to get exp and gold so i can blitz the early levels. it has more options, event tags and something like that but i would not suggest to mess with that since i think it can break your game if you dont know what you are doing.

Does the extra XP and Gold mess with the lategame balance? I don't want pumping my characters early to make it too easy later on. I actually enjoy playing this game, after all, just not grinding through shit I've already finished.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Yarra and Qum's variables were switched by accident. Also, for the relationship checker, affection isn't capped at 100.

If you don't get an answer here, I strongly suggest you ask on the wiki. Most likely someone has a save that is roughly comparable to your choices - people have a lot of saves over there.

For the record, your saves should always be valid between versions of TLS. If something breaks, I make an event to fix it (and thanks to Decanter for doing some coding to make scripts compatible). It's a long game, I don't want anyone to have to replay unless they want to!

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
Does the extra XP and Gold mess with the lategame balance? I don't want pumping my characters early to make it too easy later on. I actually enjoy playing this game, after all, just not grinding through shit I've already finished.
Well if you add 1mil exp and gold then it dose but you can add bonus stats(HP/MP/Str/ect) from lv1 add something static to all stats(something like 500) for most game you will just 1 shot kill everyone. then get to were you want to in game and edit files again to remove it. Sometimes you get bonus stats from story of whatever other reason thats why i tell you to add something like 500 since max was 999 i think. Now i'm off to bed since after this university ball i feel like my legs need some rest ...

Sorry if some parts dont make sense i'm lightly drunk.

Quietly

Dec 11, 2016
Yarra and Qum's variables were switched by accident. Also, for the relationship checker, affection isn't capped at 100.

If you don't get an answer here, I strongly suggest you ask on the wiki. Most likely someone has a save that is roughly comparable to your choices - people have a lot of saves over there.

For the record, your saves should always be valid between versions of TLS. If something breaks, I make an event to fix it (and thanks to Decanter for doing some coding to make scripts compatible). It's a long game, I don't want anyone to have to replay unless they want to!
Thanks mate, I asked for one and got one.

Well if you add 1mil exp and gold then it dose but you can add bonus stats(HP/MP/Str/ect) from lv1 add something static to all stats(something like 500) for most game you will just 1 shot kill everyone. then get to were you want to in game and edit files again to remove it. Sometimes you get bonus stats from story of whatever other reason thats why i tell you to add something like 500 since max was 999 i think. Now i'm off to bed since after this university ball i feel like my legs need some rest ...

Sorry if some parts dont make sense i'm lightly drunk.

Thanks for the advice, but I got a save file.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Sierra has now produced what the continent of Renthor looks like. Here is the pic.

That is a lot of islands to the north.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well this helps tremendously when it comes to picturing how everything is, are the islands up north part of the Wilds too? Can't wait for the Thenours map to round out our maps of the world.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Well this helps tremendously when it comes to picturing how everything is, are the islands up north part of the Wilds too? Can't wait for the Thenours map to round out our maps of the world.
While the Renthnor Wilds don't have official borders, the northern islands are generally not considered to be part of the Wilds. They're too remote and lifeless for most people to be concerned about them.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
While the Renthnor Wilds don't have official borders, the northern islands are generally not considered to be part of the Wilds. They're too remote and lifeless for most people to be concerned about them.

So could there be some ruins from previous Incubus Kings possibly located on some of those islands?

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Are you caught up with the current version? A lot of the recent content is relevant to this, and while I do enjoy messing with expectations, I am not teasing in this case.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be AMAZING! It would certainly make a lot of people mad (not excluding myself), but can you imagine? All this setup, and then Robin dies. Or even worse, Simon goes "nah, I don't think I can go that far without us losing what we already have." Oh the outrage!

...Yeah, but don't do that.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be AMAZING! It would certainly make a lot of people mad (not excluding myself), but can you imagine? All this setup, and then Robin dies. Or even worse, Simon goes "nah, I don't think I can go that far without us losing what we already have." Oh the outrage!

...Yeah, but don't do that.
Believe me, I have imagined. ^-^ But yeah, with a game this large, I don't aim to mess with players' core expectations - a lot of the fun is in all the buildup and slow burns paying off.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
One thing I'm wondering is, will we be getting a new budget for the Second House of Petitions when we return from Zirantia? Because Megail repeatedly saying we only get what we get makes me worried I won't have any budget for the next set of stuff (since I can buy all the stuff on offer right now and still have 10% left over). Or should I really hold off on purchases since the budget won't refill, unlike the primary House of Petitions budget does?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
One thing I'm wondering is, will we be getting a new budget for the Second House of Petitions when we return from Zirantia? Because Megail repeatedly saying we only get what we get makes me worried I won't have any budget for the next set of stuff (since I can buy all the stuff on offer right now and still have 10% left over). Or should I really hold off on purchases since the budget won't refill, unlike the primary House of Petitions budget does?
The first budget renews every cycle, but your personal budget you only get once. However, there will be many fewer options at the second house, you've already seen most of them.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The first budget renews every cycle, but your personal budget you only get once. However, there will be many fewer options at the second house, you've already seen most of them.

Aw, well alright then I suppose I'll simply have to be critical of what is important and what isn't. Hopefully the wiki will update soon on that, they've only just got the first cycle of the primary house of petitions investment choices.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.23.0 has just been released to patrons! This update takes us into Zirantia for the first time.

SbSTtQX.png

A new country means new plot, new tilesets, a new language, and new characters! You'll get to meet her and many others this time, and some of those meetings will be tense:
ehCRhwJ.png

This game also has a lot of sex in it, I swear.

5YDE0FQ.png

For example, Yarra gets to indulge one of her long-held fantasies this update. The political situation might be walking a tightrope, but succubi have strong feelings about how to reduce tension...

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
This game also has a lot of sex in it, I swear.

5YDE0FQ.png

For example, Yarra gets to indulge one of her long-held fantasies this update. The political situation might be walking a tightrope, but succubi have strong feelings about how to reduce tension...

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Rofl that smug yet mischievous look on her face.

Reactions: Sierra Lee